Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes..." Sarah moaned, already imagining it. She clumsily climbed into the pod and straddled Adam's rigid cock. She took a deep breath before slowly lowering herself onto him, welcoming his warm tip inside of her pussy before quickly sliding down the rest of this stiff length. The feeling of him filling her up was not new to her, but it also never got old.

She felt her body relax as her limbs were consumed by the warm, squirming mass around her. She couldn't move an inch, but that didn't matter - there was no place she'd rather be anyway. She glanced over at the other pod to watch it slowly close back up, encasing Zoey and the man yet again and drowning out their howls of pleasure before being hoisted back up to the ceiling. After a few moments, all that Sarah could see of them was the constant stream of juices that dripped down from above.

Sarah sighed happily as Adam began to thrust up into her. Soon enough, the stimulation was joined by many more tendrils that snaked down to tease her body. Every orifice was filled and every inch of flesh was caressed, with special attention being paid to all of her erogenous zones. She was impressed by how accurately the tentacles managed to target even the smallest, most obscure sensitive spots on her body. They must have been learning a lot from the other people in the pods.

She closed her eyes and groaned throatily as Adam's strong hands were suddenly freed from the tentacles and found her stiff nipples. He knew how she liked it and wasted little time working her breasts into a frenzy. She opened her mouth to cry out and was met with a dripping tentacle cock that pushed down into her throat to begin secreting nutritious, aphrodisiac nectar.

She felt Adam shudder in orgasm behind her as her pussy was suddenly filled with his warm cum. The sensation pushed her over the edge as well and she joined him in lustful bliss, cumming over and over again while feeling her soaking cunt tighten around his twitching, erect cock. She came over and over again at a speed and intensity that she had never experienced before until her body was shaking in exhaustion - but still it continued. Adam came just as much, endlessly ejaculating inside of her.

She wondered if the nectar she was being fed prevented her from getting pregnant, or if the zygotes were simply removed after fertilization. Then she laughed to herself for even worrying about such things. Why had she been trying to "save the world" before this? There was no need to do so. Her world was now one of eternal, pure orgasmic pleasure. Why would she want to be saved from this utopia? As the pod began to close around them, Sarah chuckled one last time.

"Best of all, no more grading papers..." She thought to herself. Then her consciousness melted away in ecstasy - consumed by an endless stream of earth-shattering orgasms that forced countless screams from her lips. Darkness took her as the last crack of light was sealed away from view, allowing her to focus all of her senses on what was most important to her: Adam, and reaching her next incredible climax as fast as possible in order to serve the Krinis - long may they live.

1...456789