Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked down at them, her face flushed with arousal. She panted in relief as the stimulation against her crotch finally ended, but she was still craving that long-desired release. Suddenly, she felt something warm and hard brush against her dangling leg. Looking away from the writhing men and down at her own body, she saw one of The Queen's gigantic cocks slowly approaching her swollen pussy as the tentacles lowered her and A'luhr down onto each of the pulsating rods.

This shouldn't be possible... something that big would never fit... right? Sarah was more curious than fearful. She found herself spreading her thighs wide, ready to welcome the phallus that was nearly as large as her entire leg. A'luhr also seemed apprehensive, crossing her legs to try and prevent the inevitable.

" Wait... just wait a moment..." A'luhr croaked with a slight tremble to her usually firm voice. The Queen did not wait. Suddenly, Sarah and A'luhr were dropped. Each of their pussies, already worked over by the creatures from before, swallowed the tips of The Queen's huge cocks. They both gasped and instinctively tried to push themselves off of it by scrambling with their legs, as their arms were still bound behind their backs, but this did little more than slowly force the veiny shafts deeper and deeper into their dripping holes until their bodies were completely impaled on the monstrous shafts.

Prominent bulges could be seen in each of their stomachs as their eyes rolled back into their heads. They gasped and gurgled as their abused cunts were stretched to the absolute limit, but be it due to the nectar or the edging, instead of pain, Sarah felt only intense, overwhelming pleasure. She had never felt so full in her life, and it satisfied her like nothing before.

The Queen giggled and began to bounce her hips, causing her cocks to slide up and down into the women. The shafts were so large that the women's holes couldn't even reach the base of each one, but this amount still seemed to please The Queen.

"My, what good girls you both are!" The Queen said in a sugary voice. "It makes your mother so happy to see you enjoying your reward and getting along so nicely." She jerked her hips in such a way as to cause her cocks to swing together, pressing Sarah and A'luhr's bodies into one another. They both sported impressive breasts, which squeezed against each other as their erect nipples flicked back and forth.

Sarah's vision began to swim and the bottom half of her body started to go numb, save for the burning pleasure coursing through her groin. She leaned forward against A'luhr's chest, allowing the ample mounds to bounce up and down against her sweating face.

"S-stay strong... Sarah Cassidy...!" A'luhr grunted. "You must... NGH! N-not fall into lust again..." She gasped and squirmed as the thick cock pumped into her own pussy, her tongue hanging out of her gaping mouth as a thin line of droll drizzled down onto her tits and splashing up into Sarah's face. A'luhr started to laugh maniacally. "Y-you think this a fitting reward?" She groaned at The Queen. "This female not only - AHN! - pleasured you... she... ohhh... also captured... GHN! M-me!" A'luhr barely managed to squeak the words out as she groaned and panted.

"What you say is true." The Queen nodded her head thoughtfully. "What do you mean by your words? Is enjoying your connection with your mother not enough?" A'luhr smiled, though it came out more like a grimace as she continued to bounce up and down on the huge squirming cock.

"I believe she... mmnn... " A'luhr closed her eyes, trying to refocus after her body suddenly spasmed in pleasure. "I believe she... should enjoy all that you have to offer..." Sarah stared hazily at her friend, wondering if she had heard correctly or if she was finally going mad.

"Mm... I see your point..." The Queen mused, halting the motion of her hips, but allowing her penises to writhe autonomously inside of the helpless naked women riding them. "Very well, my daughter - I am impressed by your suggestion." A'luhr shuddered and groaned as the tentacles slowly pulled her away from the slightly ribbed shaft that was soaking wet with her juices. She was placed gently on the ground at the foot of the throne and took a moment to grasp her stomach and clench her legs, trembling and panting as she tried to collect herself.

"A-A'luhr...!?" Sarah gaped, looking wide eyed down at A'luhr who had just doomed her to an even worse fate. Did A'luhr really see humans as disposable tools after all? The Queen used her large, slender hands to grasp Sarah around the torso, lifting her off of her second phallus and swinging her around so that she was bent over and presenting both of her lewd holes to The Queen. "Wh-why...?" Sarah whimpered, on the verge of tears. The sting of betrayal was stronger than the soreness between her legs.

A'luhr looked up at her with apologetic eyes, but then gleaned downwards, unable to look her in the face. Sarah was just about to cry out when her voice was taken away. She let out a quiet scream as The Queen rammed both of her cocks into Sarah's ass and pussy at the same time. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her limbs fell limp. The pain quickly transformed into pleasure as The Queen began to use Sarah's body like a living onahole, ploughing both of her well-lubed dicks back and forth deep into Sarah's gaping holes, causing the human's glistening tits to swing madly back and forth

Sarah's head hung down and her auburn hair, still caked with The Queen's cum, swung back and forth, slapping her in the face as she watched her stomach bulge with each mighty thrust. She let her mouth hang open, closing her eyes and silently crying out in ecstasy as she felt an incredibly powerful orgasm quickly building up in what seemed like her entire body. Her jaw started to tremble and her toes curled as her whole world became focused on the sensation of both her holes being completely filled to their absolute limits.

She braced herself for her climax, prepared to black out from sheer pleasure, when suddenly the cock inside of her cunt was pulled out, leaving her abdomen feeling deflated and empty. She gasped from the sudden change and opened her eyes. A'luhr knelt below her, holding the giant phallus in her hands - apparently having worked free of her bindings.

"Oh? You changed your mind, mm?" The Queen said, smiling knowingly down at A'luhr. "I am so delighted to know that your affection is such that you cannot stay away."

"Yes..." A'luhr replied. "I need your... organ in my mouth. I miss the taste..."

"Please enjoy... for after this, we will resume harvesting your genetic material." The Queen beamed, continuing to fuck Sarah in her jiggling ass. Sarah's brain felt like it was melting out of her ears, so she had little mental fortitude left to contemplate A'luhr's fickle attitude. She watched her old ally slowly massage The Queen's newly exposed shaft with her hands before welcoming it into her mouth, once again stretching her cheeks as far apart as they could go.

Unlike before, A'luhr was able to force the shaft deeper into her protesting throat by using her hands. Her neck bulged slightly and her eyes began to water as the meaty rod slowly inched forward, spilling a mixture of precum and drool out of her mouth.

"Mm... a satisfactory effort, my daughter," The Queen moaned, closing her eyes to enjoy the sensation of both women acting as her cock sleeves.

Suddenly, it seemed that A'luhr had overestimated her abilities and she began to gag on the thick cock in her throat. She hastily pulled it out, gasping for air as saliva dripped from her mouth. Her gasping turned into retching as she was unable to repress her gag reflex, causing her to buckle over onto all fours.

"You will get better with time," The Queen sighed, her eyes still closed as she smiled gently. A'luhr let out one final choking sound as something small and metallic fell from her mouth onto the ground in a small pool of fluid.

"I am not sure I can say the same about you," A'luhr replied in a hoarse voice, wiping her mouth with a shaky hand as she picked up the silver sphere. She smirked weakly as she armed the grenade. The Queen sensed something was amiss and opened her eyes, anger blazing deep within them as her tentacle-hair sprang to life and shot towards A'luhr. She wasn't fast enough.

"Suck on this," A'luhr grunted. She hurled the sphere directly into The Queen's voluptuous chest, looking away as it exploded into a cacophony of sound and light - markedly more powerful than the previous grenades Sarah had witnessed.. The shockwave made the creatures attached to the men fall away and write aimlessly on the ground. A'luhr glanced at Steven who gave her a weak thumbs up from where he lay in a puddle of juices. She did a little fist pump to celebrate her first successful idiom.

***

"Move faster; we cannot stay here!" A'luhr shouted as the group sprinted through the dimly lit tunnels lined with randomly flailing tentacles. The Queen's howls of pain and fury could be heard echoing from behind them.

"That's obvious!" Adam yelled, attempting to hold his swinging penis still as he ran. "But how the hell do we get out of here?" Every surface was a thrashing, slippery mess of flesh-like material and tentacles, making it difficult to find good footing.

"We have to find Zoey!" Steven cried out, frantically studying the faces of every nude woman they passed. The tunnels were full of groggy, horny humans who had slipped free from their bindings as the tentacles began to spasm erratically. Some people still remained stuck, however, their holes and cocks now being stimulated relentlessly as if by mindless beasts unlike the rhythmic milking that the tentacles exhibited before.

"We do not have time!" A'luhr replied. "The Queen has lost her connection to the rest of the hive, but it is only temporary! We must escape or find a suitable place to hide before she regains control!"

"We can't just leave her!"

"Perhaps if you had not wasted valuable time masturbating yourself to climax after you were freed, we would have more time." A'luhr grunted.

"H-hey! I needed a clear head, ok?" Steven's blush was visible even in the dim light.

"It's true," Adam nodded knowingly. "Now we have laser focus." Sarah rolled her eyes. It hadn't take much more than a couple tugs for them to get themselves off, but it was still several precious seconds. Then again, she understood the frustration of being fiendishly edged for so long, so she couldn't really blame them.

"Do you even know where she is?" Sarah asked Steven, also searching the sea of orgasmic faces with the faint hope that Zoey's blonde hair would pop out at her.

"I... I don't..." Steven admitted. "Can't you follow her scent or something, A'luhr?" He looked desperately at A'luhr with pleading eyes. She frowned and shook her head.

"Unfortunately, I lost her scent a short while ago," A'luhr sighed. "Besides, there are so many scents mingled in this nest that if I were to lose the one I'm currently tracking, I may never find it again."

"Currently tracking?" Sarah said in surprise.

"There was another female with you in the drone whom I happened to meet earlier by chance. After you were returned to the hive, The Queen bade her leave again in the same drone. I imagine if I follow her scent, it will lead us to the exit."

Sarah vaguely remembered there being another woman in the Taker with her. Her mind had been a mess at the time, but the more she concentrated, the more she could remember burying her face into a dripping ebony pussy. Her face reddened from the memory.

"Well, wait...!" Steven cried out as they approached a row of captured humans. "I-I remember this!" There were several men and women with their arms up over their heads and their legs spread wide. Thick tentacles engulfed their limbs and heads, leaving only their naked torsos and upper thighs exposed as their bodies were forced into an upside down Y shape.

Large bowl-shaped appendages squirmed between their legs, with a single long tentacle in the middle that was covered in writhing cilia. These tendrils penetrated deep into the women's gushing cunts and the men's gaping ass holes, pushing them to orgasm over and over. The men's enormous untouched cocks twitched madly in the air as they erupted with cum while the women's glistening pussies lewdly dripped an endless stream of juices. All of these fluids were collected in the bowls below the shuddering humans, which were overflowing and spilling onto the ground. All the while, the women's huge, heaving tits were relentlessly milked by suckers that teased and squeezed their hard nipples, while smaller tendrils massaged the men's giant, swaying balls to force as much spunk from them as possible.

"You remember this place!?" Sarah asked incredulously. "What do you mean?"

"It's fuzzy," Steven slowly replied, "but I remember being carried past these people after our... erm... time together." They all shared a look of discomfort and embarrassment, except for A'luhr who remained focused on the task of leading them. "Zoey was being carried alongside me, and we parted ways right around... there!" He said, pointing at a tunnel splitting off to the side. "I don't really remember what happened after that... the next thing I knew, everything was dark and I was being... used..." He coughed. "But she HAS to be down there! I know it!"

He peeled off from the rest of the group and started to run down the other passage. Sarah skidded to a halt and Adam grabbed A'luhr's arm to spin her around to see what was going on. A'luhr clicked her tongue and her antennae vibrated and curled.

"Fool!" A'luhr barked. "We must stay on this path!"

"Should we just let him go?" Adam asked, glancing down the tunnel from which they came.

"What!?" Sarah cried. "I'm going after him! Maybe he's right and we can save Zoey - or even find a better place to hide!"

"You can't be serious!" Adam groaned. "It'll all be pointless if we don't escape!"

"Then go on without us!" Sarah exclaimed, already following after Steven. "I'm not leaving him behind!" She ran off after Steven, jumping over a man who was lying on the ground frantically stroking his cock. Adam looked back and forth between A'luhr and Sarah's retreating backside. They both let out sounds of exasperation and hurried after her.

"If we do not locate Zoey in five minutes, we are leaving - regardless of your opinions." A'luhr said as she easily caught up to Sarah. "That was my very last impulse grenade, which I even went through the trouble of overcharging - so there are no more second chances if we fail here."

"I understand... let's just hurry!"

They ran down the tunnel, dodging past writhing, cumming bodies and randomly flailing tentacles, until eventually they reached Steven, who had come to a stop at the end of the passageway. It appeared to be a dead end, until they noticed that the tentacles woven together to block the way forward were loose and wiggling weakly in place.

Steven began to grab and tug at the tendrils, yanking them from the obstruction and slowly opening up the path. The rest of the group rushed to help, and on more than one occasion, the tentacles would randomly find one of their cocks or holes and latch on before being hastily removed. After a minute of working, they had cleared the way forward, which led into a large chamber.

They stepped in and looked around. There didn't seem like much going on in the area, save for the strange, ankle-deep pools of fluid that covered the fleshy ground here and there and the sounds of liquid dripping now and then.

"Are you sure she came this way?" Adam asked, nervously checking that the tentacles weren't reforming the wall behind them. "There's nothing he-" He was cut off as a deluge of fluids suddenly splashed down onto his head from above. Startled, they all looked up at the ceiling to see hundreds of large pods, adorned with sacs full of whitish fluid, swaying gently and leaking copious amounts of juices that splashed to the pools below.

"What are-?" Sarah began, when suddenly Adam yanked her arm back from behind.

"Look out!!" He yelled. The tentacles holding the pods aloft suddenly gave out, dropping the meaty pods a couple dozen feet to the ground where they landed softly like giant sponges. The room was filled with soft wet thuds and splats as more and more of the pods began to fall away from the weakened tentacles. Seeing them up close, they reminded Sarah of giant oysters. Some of the pods had been forced open by the impact, allowing the group to see within.

Sarah gasped as she saw a naked man inside of one of the pods, bent over on all fours with his head and limbs totally consumed by the fleshy interior. A huge, ribbed tentacle was haphazardly plunging in and out of his sloppy ass hole while his cock and balls swung lewdly between his legs from the force. Vibrating feelers were wrapped around his swollen balls, squeezing and fondling them, as even more rapidly stroked his rigid shaft. Near the tip of his penis were two thin tendrils that had a thin film connected between them like a sheet of cloth, which was dripping with nectar and being used to polish the poor man's helpless glans at astounding speed.

He jerked his hips from the overwhelming pleasure, twisting and turning his body to fruitlessly avoid the incredible stimulation. As he squirmed, Sarah noticed that even his nipples were being flicked and sucked by exploring tentacles. It looked as if he was cumming with his entire body as cum squirted endlessly from his tortured cock and mixed in with the other fluids dripping and pooling within the hellish pod.

Steven rushed passed Sarah and began to frantically pry open the pods, filling the room with the thick musk of sex as the naked, trembling bodies of more and more strangers came into view with each reveal.

"She's gotta be here!" Steven cried. "My sister is inside one of these fucking things! Hurry!" They all began to crack the pods open and pull the captives' heads into view, all of which featured gaping mouths, running noses, and eyes rolled back deep into their heads. After a couple more minutes, they still hadn't found Zoey.

"Our time grows short," A'luhr declared, scowling as she pulled another unfamiliar woman out of a pod. "I apologize, Steven, but we cannot risk it any longer. But there is always hope for-"

"FOUND HER!" Adam suddenly shouted from across the chamber. The rest of the group practically tripped over themselves to rush over to where he stood next to an open pod. A young female body was trapped on all fours within, quivering in ecstasy as two thick cock-shaped tentacles repeatedly rammed into both of her dripping holes. Small, flat tendrils were busy whipping at her tight, rippling ass cheeks while a vibrating sucker was devouring the poor girl's helplessly exposed clit. Her left tit was begin squeezed tight by a starfish-shaped sucker that had a collection sac full of white liquid while her right nipple was being teased by a tendril covered in thousands of tiny feelers.

Adam had pulled the girl's head free from the confines of the pod and sure enough, familiar golden blonde hair was plastered to her back, completely covered in slime.

"ZOEY!" Steven hollered, frantically yanking the tentacle cocks from her ass and pussy, leaving her gaping holes to spasm as they slowly closed, leaking astounding amounts of alien and human cum. "Oh God... oh God... what did they do to you, Zo? Please be okay..." Steven was nearly in tears as the rest joined in to help free his sister from her living prison.

Adam struggled to remove the milker clamped to Zoey's breast, but eventually managed to pry it off after crushing the malleable, fluid-filled pod attached to it. Sarah and A'luhr worked to free Zoey's shaking limbs from the pod's pulsating insides, eventually requiring the combined efforts of all four of them to tug her loose and pull her limp body onto the wet ground.

1...456789