Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is Zoey!?" Steven suddenly hollered as the tentacle filling his mouth slithered away. "Where is my sister!?" He began to struggle and swing his limbs at The Queen, but he seemed drained of strength from his recent ordeal, making his blows light. The Queen let out a mirthless laugh at his attempts and simply threw him to the ground next to Adam, a tentacle binding his arms behind his back as well. Steven grunted and groaned, his body shaking and covered in slime.

Sarah flinched moments later as she heard a heavy wet thud next to her. She turned to see A'luhr's crumpled body next to her, arms bound just like the rest of them. Her legs were slightly parted, allowed globs of thick, whitish-orange alien cum to lazily ooze out of her swollen cunt and pool on the floor around her crotch.

"A'luhr..." Sarah whimpered. "Please wake up..."

"I am quite awake, unfortunately," A'luhr croaked, turning her face to look at Sarah with a tired, remorseful expression.

"Oh thank God..." Sarah sighed in relief. "You weren't moving, so I thought..."

"Hmph," A'luhr flashed an exhausted smirk. "Why would I want to give her the satisfaction?" Sarah raised a brow. A'luhr's physical prowess and willpower continued to impress Sarah even now. It was such a shame that their story seemed to end here... "Do not give up hope," A'luhr whispered into Sarah's ear. "Just be ready."

Sarah flashed a confused look and was about to reply when The Queen suddenly snapped her fingers and the tentacles holding all of the captives' arms sprang to life, pulling them all up into kneeling positions in front of The Queen as if bowing down to her.

"Good," The Queen mused. "While I am your loving mother, it is still important to show the proper respect." She sauntered over to her throne and sat down once again. She allowed her hips to jut forward as she took a lounging pose, spreading her legs wide and fully exposing her two huge, veiny cocks that continued to endlessly leak some sort of sweet-smelling fluid from the tips. "Come here, my children," She cooed.

No one on the ground made any moves to crawl towards The Queen, so after a moment, the tentacles pinning their arms pushed their struggling bodies forward along the slick ground until all four of them were below The Queen's intimidating twin phalluses. Sarah slowly lifted her head up to state at them, noticing the others doing the same, unconsciously drawn towards the alluring aroma that emitted from the towering rods.

Sarah swallowed and flushed with embarrassment as she fought back a sudden impulse to welcome one of the cocks into her mouth. Judging by the flustered coughs and confused looks from the guys next to her, she wasn't the only one. Even A'luhr seemed to be stealing curious glances at the impressive shafts before her eyes.

"I think it's time for you all to demonstrate your love for your mother," The Queen said with a smile. "And to celebrate your reunion, you can work as a team! But let's make it fun for all of us, mm?" Soft splatting sounds could be heard hitting the ground behind the captives, as if something had fallen from the ceiling. Sarah was about to look over her shoulder when she suddenly jerked in surprise and gasped as something warm and squishy brushed against her inner thighs.

Looking down, Sarah saw a vaguely starfish-shaped, fleshy creature with thousands of autonomously writhing cilia covering its surface. She heard Steven gasp and grunt to her side and glanced around to see that all of them had a similar little monster creeping up towards their exposed genitals.

The group all uttered exclamations of disgust and fear as the creatures suddenly latched onto each of their crotches like living underwear, hugging around their hips and pulling the teasing little feelers against each person's quivering crotch.

A'luhr simply sat stoney faced as the rest of what remained of her tight leggings were torn away, fully revealing her muscular legs and perfectly round, toned ass. She couldn't stop herself from flinching ever so slightly as one of the creature's tendrils wormed its way up between her tight ass cheeks to connect around her waist like the rest of the small tentacles forming the "panties".

Sarah groaned as she felt the wiggling cilia explore every inch of her most intimate spots - caressing her ass, clit, and moist petals, before feeling longer feelers push deep inside of her to scour her inner walls. Just as her own pussy was being teased by the living panties, so too were the cocks and balls of the men, no doubt being stimulated from asshole to glans by the squirming tendrils coiling around them.

She let out an aroused gasp and buckled forward as she was quickly pushed towards orgasm... but then the creature changed up its pace and left her just on the edge. The cussing and moaning from the others told Sarah that they were all being fiendishly edged just as she was. The Queen seemed very keen on this sort of thing... and Sarah was beginning to worry that she was becoming addicted to it as well. However, she still had her wits about her. She let out a frustrated laugh and grit her teeth, grunting while looking up at The Queen.

"Mng..." Sarah moaned. "M-more edging?" She gasped and chuckled softly again. "Please... this sort of... mnn... th-thing won't work on us anymore... ahh...!"

"It... it might..." Adam admitted, sharply inhaling through his teeth as the tendrils rubbed a good spot on his shaft.

"Wh-where is my... ngh... sister?" Steven demanded again, the stimulation between his trembling legs causing him to begin gently panting. His muscles suddenly spasmed and he fell forward, grunting and whimpering. Clearly his long edging session beforehand had made me even more susceptible to the devilish teasing.

"Now, now," The Queen cooed in a calming voice. "Let us not dwell on those who are not with us, but focus instead on those who are. You will want to be in sync with one another in order to win the fun little game we are going to play." She giggled and bent forward to gently stroke Steven's hair, who recoiled away. The Queen simply smiled down at him and spread her legs wider.

"Games?" A'luhr replied coldly. "Is that what destroying countless lives is to your kind?" She spat on the ground and her saliva was quickly absorbed into it, carrying away a glowing light like before. Though A'luhr didn't seem too perturbed by the edging, Sarah suspected that the last strength of her facade would soon crumble, as she was already seeing slight tremor in A'luhr's jaw.

"So you are already happily giving up your biological information to save our Great Mother?" The Queen clapped her hands together happily. "My daughter, the Krinis do not 'destroy lives' - we simply help our wayward family transcend from their old life full of unnecessary stress, conflict, and worries. To join with us is the higher calling of all species begotten by our ancestors' efforts."

"What nonsense do you speak of?" A'luhr growled, before suddenly letting out a slight, cute gasp of pleasure. Sarah never expected such a girly, innocent sound to leave A'luhr's lips, and judging by her face, which was now blushing a warm shade of purple, neither had A'luhr. Sarah realized that A'luhr had not been present when The Queen had explained the Krinis's history, so her confusion was understandable. However, The Queen didn't seem interested in educating her at the moment.

"Hush now, my dear child," The Queen gently murmured. "You will come to learn the truth with your body soon enough, but for now, let's put your mouth to better use than for questions, mm?" She then whispered something down to A'luhr in a language that Sarah had never heard before. It must have been A'luhr's native tongue, given how her eyes widened in surprise and her blush faded into a pale.

Sarah was about to ask A'luhr what was said when suddenly The Queen's two cocks flexed as if coming to life and began to gently squirm like tentacles. Thick veins pulsated up each shaft and even more precum-like nectar started to dribble down from the tip, coating each glans and dripping down to the ground in front of the throne.

The Queen had no balls, so her large, glistening pussy was on full display for them each to see. It was clear now that her inner walls really were covered with tiny, writhing cilia, ready to effortlessly milk any poor cock that might enter her. Surprisingly, she didn't seem to have a clitoris. Instead, it appeared that the two penises extending from the top of her pussy mound had taken on that roll, effectively giving her two giant clits instead of one small nub.

The thick, wafting scent of her cocks' musk emitting from the precum made Sarah's head start to feel fuzzy. Her stomach and groin began to feel warm and flutter as drool began to pool in her cheeks, causing her to swallow. She recognized these symptoms as being similar to the aphrodisiac fluids that the tentacles constantly supplied their victims with. If the mere scent of it was enough to cause such a reaction, she could only shudder thinking about what physical contact would do. And shudder she did.

"It seems the loving touch of my cute pets has started to affect you all." The Queen smiled, seeing her captives beginning to lose themselves to the sexual pleasures coursing through their bodies. "I suspect you all hunger for release, mm? That's part of the 'game' you see." She giggled and snapped her fingers.

The tentacles binding each of their arms grew up and wrapped around their necks before fastening to the base of both of the Queen's cocks, giving the appearance of a collar and leash, and forcing the captives' faces to be mere inches from The Queen's throbbing rods. Sarah noticed that she was tethered to the same phallus as A'luhr while the guys were tied to the other one.

"As I was saying before all these impolite interruptions," The Queen sighed, "to celebrate your togetherness, you are going to work as a team to show your affection for me. I've decided to make it a fun competition as well! There's nothing wrong with a little friendly rivalry to deepen your bonds, mm? I believe it will be entertaining to see girls versus boys... but remember: no hands!" She smiled and leaned back in her chair as she finished speaking.

The rest of the group glanced at each other silently, expecting The Queen to continue her long speech and shifting in their positions to try and fool the creatures edging them into touching the correct spot to finally push them over the edge. After a few moments, The Queen blinked her ethereal eyes in apparent surprise.

"Ah, was I not clear?" She spoke slowly... lovingly even. "You two males and you two females are going to pleasure both of my penetrative reproductive organs. Whichever team does a better job demonstrating their love to me will be allowed to climax... and whichever loses... well... they can watch... assuming they can remain conscious, that is!" She laughed heartily and the motion of her stomach caused her cocks to shake, spraying some of the precum onto the faces below.

Sarah gasped as her arousal suddenly skyrocketed. She felt the wetness in her pussy begin to overflow and squelch inside of the tentacle panties as her love juices flowed freely from the edges of the creature and down her shaking legs. She was overcome with the desire to orgasm, but the tendrils torturing her inner folds knew just how to keep her constantly on the edge without hitting the sweet spots.

She panted and groaned, losing strength in her legs and allowing herself to teeter forward and lean her face against The Queen's huge warm shaft. As more and more of the precum began to run down her face, her desperation grew. Through blurry vision, she could see that she wasn't the only one.

Steven, perhaps due to already being in a state of extreme sexual frustration, was already dutifully licking The Queen's other shiny cock as if it were the most delicious candy he had ever tasted. He ran his tongue up and down her length, swirling it around the fist-sized glans, before attempting, without success, to fit it into his mouth - instead just settling for sucking at the glistening tip.

Adam was more hesitant to welcome the giant penis to his lips, likely never having even dreamed of sucking off another man's cock, much less an alien's. He simply watched Steven working one shaft, wincing and groaning quietly as the tentacles engulfing his yearning manhood continued their relentless teasing. Soon his eyes seemed to glaze over as his head slowly drifted towards the impressive rod in front of his eyes, now glistening with Steven's saliva. He took a few tentative licks of The Queen's rigid flesh before completely losing himself to lust, hungrily sucking and lapping in tandem with Steven.

"Girls, don't let the boys get too far ahead..." The Queen murmured. "Are you really going to let a couple of males outdo you in pleasuring a penetrative reproductive organ, mm?" She shifted slightly in her throne, causing the phallus closest to the women to gently swing and hit Sarah on the cheek with a soft, fleshy smack.

Sarah had been so transfixed in watching the erotic scene of the guys sharing a cock that she had nearly forgotten what was at stake here. Her pussy throbbed with unanswered desire as she looked up at the intimidating phallus with round, wonder-filled eyes.

She glanced over at A'luhr whose face was pouring sweat with a look of intense concentration as she gritted her teeth. Her legs trembled slightly while the living panties scoured her sensitive pussy, causing her thin nostrils to flare up and her eyes to begin to roll back into her head as she attempted to repress the sexual pleasure being forced upon her.

Suddenly, A'luhr lunged at The Queen's veiny cock, no longer able to control herself. She immediately attempted to stuff the thick shaft down her throat, opening her slim mouth an impressive width as she rapidly engulfed the huge purple glans. Her long tongue coiled around the tip with surprising dexterity, seemingly attempting to shove it further down her throat.

Seeing this lewd display broke Sarah's last mental barrier. She attacked The Queen's dripping penis with abandon, kissing and licking over every square inch of it. She nuzzled her soft, warm fact into the stiff, throbbing shaft and looked up at The Queen with obedient puppy dog eyes as she ran her wet tongue from base to tip.

They all had to practically stand up in order to reach the heads of The Queen's towering cocks, and on more than one occasion they slipped and fell as their quaking legs could no longer support their weight. Sarah's mind felt like it was swimming in a pink haze, her attention bouncing back and forth between the tendrils churning her quivering cunt and the delicious looking cock being mercifully offered to her.

Sarah continued to devour The Queen's shaft while A'luhr's lips never left her bulbous glans. At one point, Sarah felt a pang of jealousy and attempted to push A'luhr's mouth away from the dripping cockhead, hoping to get a taste herself, only to be met with resistance and a frustrated glare from A'luhr.

This didn't deter her, however. While the men may have had a better instinctual understanding than then women as to what a human penis enjoys, The Queen was anything but human, and Sarah considered herself an expert on all organisms. Not to mention the fact that she was decently proud of her head game, having managed to get Adam off three times in one night with just her mouth.

Sarah pressed her body against The Queen's cock, sandwiching it between her boobs as best as she could. She began to slide up and down The Queen's length, massaging the slick precum into the throbbing shaft with her tits, letting her hard nipples trace up and down the taut flesh.

The Queen seemed to hum in satisfaction at this as A'luhr continued her relentless quest to force the cock into her drooling mouth. Seeing that her efforts were working, Sarah added her mouth back to the mix, continuing to massage The Queen's huge rod with her tits while kissing and licking along her shaft.

Not to be outdone, the guys began to grind their own hard cocks and squishy balls against The Queen's other penis, allowing them to be pressed together as they swirled around The Queen's meaty girth. Unfortunately, this method seemed far too awkward for them to keep up for long as they started to slip over again on the unstable ground.

"N-nice try, guys..." Sarah panted between long licks, "but we... we will be the ones cumming..." She heard the words leave her mouth as if coming from another person. Adam just grunted and groaned in exertion as he returned to doing his best to pleasure The Queen.

Suddenly, A'luhr's eyes widened and her cheeks ballooned as they filled with a geyser of hot, light orange fluid. She attempted to keep the gushing cockhead in her mouth, but just as she started to gag the pure pressure from The Queen's mighty ejaculation forced her face away. The Queen sighed and groaned contentedly as the cock on the women's side erupted over and over, drenching Sarah and A'luhr in her thick spunk.

The powerful scent of The Queen's ejaculate filled Sarah's nostrils and she almost passed out from the overwhelming aphrodisiac effects, sinking to her knees and hanging her head to watch the torrent of alien semen drip down her hair and breasts to pool into thick puddles beneath her.

"Mmm... it seems... we have our winning team...!" The Queen moaned. "Such lovely work, my sweet, beautiful daughters." She looked down at the two women who were now almost entirely caked in her viscous fluids. Reaching down, The Queen tenderly stroked their heads, wiping the cum away from their dazed faces. "You tried hard, my sons, and your affection was indeed conveyed, but your female companions have proven victorious... THIS time."

Despite this declaration, the men didn't stop their work on The Queen's genitals as if unable to process her words. She grabbed them both by the shoulders and thrust them away from the throne into heaps on the ground. Adam and Steven immediately attempted to scrambled back to their spots between The Queen's legs, but suddenly they collapsed onto the ground where they began to convulse.

From within the living tentacle underwear, torrents of nectar had begun to gush forth, spilling out and down their legs while completely coating the flesh within. No doubt they were experiencing a combined edging and aphrodisiac so intense that their motor functions had temporarily shut down. Sarah had to assume they had still not cum as the swollen tips of their cocks were slightly exposed, and nothing but copious amounts of precum had been seen squirting from them.

Seeing her friends in anguish shook the cloud of lust from Sarah's mind, snapping her back to her senses.

"W-wait...!" She cried out. "Please stop! If you want to reward us... let it be that they aren't punished!"

"They will have ample time to earn their own rewards in the future," The Queen replied. "Well... one of them at least..." She stared coldly down at Steven's writhing body. "No, your reward has already been decided. Come closer, my sweet daughters." Sarah wouldn't have been able to move even if she wanted to. Her legs were like jelly from the constant torment between her legs. She could feel the tiny cilia tugging on her clit, exploring the depths of her womanhood, and twining up into her ass hole... but yet she was never able to cum. She licked her lips as the thought of release from this torture momentarily made her mind lapse.

Seeing the problem, The Queen waved her hand and the tentacles wrapped around the women's arms lifted them into the air and hovered their limp bodies above her lap. The creatures edging them suddenly detached and fell to the ground, scurrying away and latching onto the red faces of the men. Tendrils covered in the women's pussy juices worked their way into Adam's and Steven's nostrils, mouth, and ears, stimulating every orifice as the two men started to scream in pleasure. The sound was muffled by the creatures fucking their faces, but it was clear that they were on the verge of losing their minds from ecstasy.

1...34567...9