East and West Cum Together Ch. 08

Story Info
Sunita and Max Tease the Boys again.
3.3k words
4.35
3k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,459 Followers

Chapter 8: Dressing Up

It was a couple of weeks since Sunita, Madhu, and Max had gone clothes shopping and ended up in an epic, semi-public lesbian sex session. Although the other shoppers couldn't see what was happening, they certainly could hear, and the noises they heard left them in no doubt about what was happening in one of the changing rooms. Chloe, the shop's owner, had looked on, amused at what was happening.

Max and Sunita had practically raped the unsuspecting lesbian virgin Madhu. Not that she had complained in the end. She had made advances on Sunita when they got home: Advances which Sunita readily accepted and used to guide Madhu in the more tender side of girl-on-girl sex. Sex that Madhu took to with pleasure and enthusiasm.

It was Friday, the end of the week, and Max and Paul had crossed the hallway to Sunita's place for a relaxed evening watching movies on TV. All four were sitting around, the women close together on a sofa, Raj and Paul in armchairs.

Raj had just handed Paul another bottle of chilled Cobra beer and passed him Sunita's Bombay Mix, naturally something she made to her family's secret recipe; she would have died of shame if she had served a shop-bought version. In many ways, Sunita was still very traditional; the idea of keeping home to the best of her skill was something she prided herself on, as was offering hospitality to her guests, even something as simple as drinks and snacks.

The two women had their heads together, whispering and giggling.

"Hey you two, what the hell are you planning?" Paul shouted across as he playfully threw a coaster at Max. "You're like a pair of bloody teenagers discussing a first date, or how to pop your bloody cherries."

"What's up, does Sir want to see me in his study after school? Am I going to be punished for being naughty again?" Max lisped back at him, effortlessly slipping into the character of one of their favourite role plays, 'the naughty schoolgirl'.

The mental image of Max or Sunita dressed as schoolgirls made Raj's cock throb. Then it got worse when he thought of his younger sister Mona. She had only just come out of that look, having just turned eighteen. She was now in the US studying at UCLA. Raj thought she was even more sweet and innocent than Sunita was at her age. That only made his dangerous and incestuous lust for Mona greater.

The two women gave out a final loud laugh and stood up. Going into Sunita's bedroom, Sunita turned back to the boys and enigmatically said, "We'll be back in a minute."

Raj and Paul looked at each other, knowing something was going on. But had no idea what. Where Max, and now Sunita were involved, it could be anything.

There was plenty of giggling and laughter coming through the bedroom door until about ten minutes later, it opened, and the two women emerged one by one, and what a sight they were.

Sunita was wearing the red leather miniskirt she had recently bought, the zip that ran the length of the front pulled well up, teamed with a black satin blouse, sheer hold-ups, and knee-length white 1960s-style 'kinky boots'. To add to the look, she was wearing a platinum blonde wig. It was in a bob-cut style similar to Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. She looked stunning. Raj and Paul wolf-whistled at her instinctively. Raj thought if Sunita dressed like this and wore a wig more often, then his lusting for blondes might be over, but only might.

Then Max made her entrance. She was wearing the blue Lehenga and Choli that she had bought while shopping with Sunita and Madhu. Strappy sandals on her feet, her superb toned abdomen on show. Her blonde hair had been transformed by a wig, into long dark brown tresses. Sunita had applied her makeup in traditional Indian style, emphasising the eyes with dark eyeshadow. The contrast with her ice-blue eyes was immense and mesmerising.

Raj's jaw dropped open. This couldn't be the sexy blonde Maxine; she looked almost Indian, as eyes cast downward, she demurely walked across the room and stood before him.

Paul leered at Sunita, who was the more overtly sexily dressed. "You look fantastic Sunnu. Good enough to eat."

Sunita smiled as she replied, "That's good, because that's exactly what I want you to do." At the same time, she swayed towards him, pulling the zip at the front of her skirt higher. Soon Paul could see she had no panties on.

Paul grabbed the unresisting Sunita to him and pushed his tongue into her pussy, at the same time as his hands moved up the back of her thighs to grasp the cheeks of her firm arse. That's when Max spoke, stopping things in their tracks.

"Not so fast, we're not putting out that easily. You boys are going to have to work to get to the prize."

"Max stop messing about, what do you mean, work for it?" Paul moaned exasperatedly.

"We're going to play a game, similar to strip poker. Well, you and Raj are going to play cards, and Sunnu and I are going to be the ones who have to strip." Paul and Raj could only look at Max open-mouthed, waiting for more explanation. "You and Raj are going to play cards, Sunnu and I will be your partner's Sunnu with you, me with Raj. Whichever of you loses, your partner will have to take off a piece of clothing, and the other girl gets to choose which piece."

"Wow," Raj and Paul said. Despite the number of times it had happened in the past, seeing either of the girls naked was still a massive turn-on. But to see them slowly stripping and possibly sitting around for a time semi-naked would take things to a completely different level. Paul had to change his seating position to make himself more comfortable.

"Now to make sure things are equal, both Max and I are wearing the same amount of clothing, so it's up to your boy's skills to get either or both of us naked."

"At the end, the winner, and that's the girl with any clothes left on gets to choose how and who the other girl goes with. Maybe her husband, or we swap, or maybe it's us girls together, and you poor boys have to watch," Max teased.

"Or, maybe a three-way, or all in," Sunita added. "Let's just say, at the moment, nothing is off the table. But of course, you've got to get us undressed first.

"And to make things last a little bit longer, you have to win three hands before either of us strips. And we're throwing in one dare or challenge throughout the night, and that could involve you guys," Sunita finished as she bent over and produced a pack of cards, giving Paul a flash of naked thigh and arse as her skirt rode up.

Crib, a game that both men knew and understood, was agreed on, as there were only two players instead of counting to thirty-one to win, it was reduced to twenty.

The cards were dealt, and the game commenced. Paul established an early lead before Raj fought back and eventually took the first game. Then Paul won two games to take the lead. Max was getting frisky because if Paul won again, then she would have to take something off first. Raj won the next game, so it was two each. Raj was becoming excited, wanting to win. He desperately wanted to watch Sunita remove some clothing, but more than that, which item would Max choose? Knowing her, it could even be Sunnu's skirt. He wouldn't put it past Max to do that and have Sunnu sitting there for the rest of the game with her chut on show. The way Sunita was dressed had Raj lusting after her. This had nothing to do with his deep and genuine love for her. She just looked so slutty and sexy dressed the way she was. She was oozing raw sex appeal. He had even forgotten about Max, who looked equally sultry and sexy.

Raj was disappointed as Paul won the game and Max had to lose something. Sunita pretended to consider what Max had to take off, then she walked over to her and touched her Choli top. Max stood still as Sunita took hold of it and pulled it over her head, exposing Max's boobs encased in a dark blue bra, a bra that was a size too small, and so pushed her tits higher and crushed them together.

Both girls sat next to their partners as the next round began. Raj won the next two games, so Sunita had to lose two lots of clothing. Max teasingly started with her hold-ups, asking first Paul, and then Raj to take them off Sunita, who made a show of putting her leg on the chair and flashing her chut at each of them. After each one, she replaced her boots.

Sitting there bare-legged in boots and a leather skirt, she looked so sexy and desirable. Both Paul and Raj looked at one another, wondering if they would be able to restrain themselves, or if they would break, and end up ripping the clothes off the girls before the end of the game. That might have been the girls' intentions anyway, drive them to such heights of lust that they lost control and virtually raped them.

Luck changed once more, and Max had to strip for the next two games. Again Sunita kept up the teasing of Raj and Paul, insisting that Max take off both her sandals in quick succession. Exasperated moans coming from both Paul and Raj only added to Sunita's sense of teasing enjoyment.

Sunita had the idea that Max would get her naked apart from her boots and was excited by the prospect. Her suspicions were confirmed, when on her third loss, Max ordered her to take off her top. Paul and Raj's eyes were bulging from their faces as Sunita very, very slowly, agonisingly slowly, undid the button down the front of her blouse, then the ones on her sleeves at the wrist before taking it off, swirling it around her head and tossing it into the corner of the room. It was a display of confident, blatant sexuality. Sunita stood, boobs exposed, her hands pushed into the waistband of her leather skirt, provocatively posing. Neither Raj nor Paul was sure if the pose was for either of them or Max.

The game had progressed surprisingly quickly to this point, and everyone was glad they had agreed to the three hands winning rule. A lot of drink had been consumed, the boys sticking to beer, while Max and Sunita were well onto the second bottle of wine, inhibitions, if there had ever been any, were well and truly lost now.

Paul won three games in quick succession, and so Max lost. A mischievous smile spread over Sunita's face as she looked at Raj and said. "Raj, dearest husband, I have a dare for you. I want you to take Max's panties off, but using your teeth." Max stood in front and raised the hem of her Lehenga for Raj as he sank to his knees and kissed his way up her silken thighs. He licked Max's pussy through her panties, noticing she was already very, very wet. His teeth snapped onto the waist of Max's panties and pulled them down, his nose brushing her shaven chut as he did. Max was down to her bra and Lehenga, while Sunita had both boots and skirt left. Things are getting serious now.

As things worked out, Max was the next loser in the stripping stakes, and Sunita had no hesitation in walking up to her, standing behind her and flicking the clasp of her bra open, cupping the full but firm globes as they fell free and bounced and swayed. Sunita kissed and nuzzled Max's neck as she played with her nipples, pinching them lightly between her forefinger and thumb, making them harden and protrude.

Bhangra music was playing on the stereo, and Max started moving her hips to the beat. One foot placed in front of the other, she took up the, to Western eyes, classic pose of one hand held high and twisting while stamping her lead foot. Her unfettered tits were bouncing and swaying in time to the music. The dance lasted five minutes before the music came to an end, and Max, to loud applause from Paul and Raj, sat down and drained her glass of wine, Sunita quickly refilling it for her.

Raj was now leering at Max's tits as she recovered, aware of it and in a mood to tease him even further, knowing he would be so horny by the end of the game that he would fuck either her or Sunita's brains out, Max pressed her arms close to her body, squeezing her boobs together, enhancing the cleavage that was so fascinating Raj.

Sunita's expectation of Max wanting her naked apart from her white boots came true on the next hand, which fortuitously managed to keep things almost even.

"Oh Sunnu, you've lost again, what are you going to do now? Shall I let you take off one of your boots, but your legs look so good in them it would be a shame to spoil that look, or maybe you should take off your skirt and let the boys see your cute little chut."

To her credit, Sunita managed to look coy and ashamed as Max teased both her and the boys. "Maxine, please, please I beg you, don't make me take off my skirt," Sunita said, following Max's lead in the role-play. "I'll do anything you want not to have to do that, pleeeease," Sunita begged.

Max sat down, pulled her Lehenga up, exposing her thighs, and ordered Sunita to sit on her leg, her own thighs straddling Max's. "Kiss me!" It was an order. Sunita readily obeyed and joined Max in a tongue-twirling passionate kiss, grinding her chut against Max's bare thigh. Breaking the kiss, Max made Sunita stand, showing the wet patch she had created on her thigh. Before Sunita could stop her, Max grabbed the zip on Sunita's skirt and pulled it down, quickly opening the clasp at the top and ripping the leather skirt from Sunita's body. Sunita screamed and made to cover her pussy as if in embarrassment.

"Stay still," Paul ordered, "You are my partner, stay still so that we can all enjoy your beauty."

Sunita gasped at this unexpected turn but held herself still, standing tall and proud, naked apart from a pair of white knee-length boots. The boots made her nakedness even more erotic and tantalising for all to see. What added even more to the effect was that Sunita had dyed her trimmed pubic hairs a shade of golden blonde; the effect was stunning against her coffee-coloured skin and much darker pussy lips.

Max stood and went to stand alongside her dear friend and lover and took her Lehenga off, standing naked, posing for Raj and Paul. She placed her arm around Sunita's waist, hugging her to her, enhancing the appearance that they were lovers, knowing that, so far, everything that she and Sunita had planned had been filmed for them all to watch back later.

"Okay Sunita won, she had more clothes left before we were both exposed to you pair of perverts, so she gets to choose who fucks who and how."

Sunita thought for a moment, then said. "First I want you to eat my pussy, then you are going to suck off Raj while Paul fucks me doggy position. I'll suck Paul's land (cock) while Raj can fuck you."

Max couldn't have come up with a pairing and position she would have liked better, apart from having Sunita eating her pussy instead of the other way around. Sensing things were going to get even hotter, Raj and Paul stayed still as Max approached Sunita like a dangerous animal on the prowl.

The women folded into one another's arms and began a languorous but passionate kissing session. Max was naked, as was Sunita, apart from those sexy boots. Max soon had a couple of fingers working in and out of Sunita's pussy as she kissed her neck and nipped her earlobe playfully. All the time, her fingers were increasing the excitement in Sunita. As Max worked her fingers, Raj and Paul could see the thick sticky goo that covered them. Max kissed her way down Sunita's body until she was licking and sucking on her breasts, alternating between each pert little mound, making them sticky with her saliva.

Max formed all her fingers together, folded her thumb into the middle, and pushed her hand inside Sunita, fisting her. Delighted, she felt Sunita's chut grip her wrist. Sunita screamed and came violently.

Max eased Sunita onto her back and attacked her pussy with her mouth. Paul instantly leapt into action by sitting on Sunita's chest and feeding his cock past her tender lips and into her mouth.

As she was kneeling on all fours with her pussy in the air Max was helpless to resist Raj's assault on her own pussy. He got between her thighs, pointed his cock at her gaping wet cunt, and slammed home, smashing Max's face hard into Sunita's pussy. Raj gripped Max's hips tightly as he continually pounded into her, causing her to scream into Sunita's pussy.

Raj was pounding away at Max as he watched Sunita sucking greedily on Paul's cock as he fucked her mouth.

Both girls were squirming and writhing about as they were fucked hard. They hadn't realised how turned on they'd got themselves with the stripping game. They had expected all the effects would have been on Paul and Raj.

"Fuck her Paul, fuck her," Max called out as she broke off from eating Sunita's pussy. "It's ready for you. Fuck it hard." Sunita swung around so that she could kiss Max as Paul got between her parted thighs and began to fuck her.

Sunita managed to worm her way underneath Max until she was able to both lick her clit, and at the same time, watch her pussy stretch and be pulled back and forth as Raj's cock worked in and out. Occasionally, Sunita was able to lick Raj's balls or slide her tongue along his shaft as it was exposed as it exited Max's pussy.

Paul was hammering into Sunita at the same time as pawing Max's tits as they swung about. Max was screaming out and shouting at Raj, "Fuck me harder Raj. Fuck my cunt hard." Driven to distraction by Max's demands, Raj slapped her across the arse a couple of times, making Max moan.

"Cummin'," Paul gasped as he filled Sunita's pussy and kept pumping away until his balls were empty. Raj quickly followed; the idea of Paul already filling Sunita's hut with his cum, turned him on. Max felt the blast of hot cum as it shot out of his cock and coated her cervix and pussy walls and screamed loudly as that triggered her own climax.

As Raj withdrew, Sunita greedily licked his cock, then pushed her tongue deep into Max's pussy to drink in the thick cum dribbling out of it as it slowly contracted into shape.

They all collapsed on the floor, recovering.

"Remind me not to play that sort of game with you guys again," Max gasped as she finally sat up.

"Wow, I never thought that we could all cum at almost the same time," Sunita confessed, "that was pretty hot."

"Wanna go again?" Raj asked.

"Hey, how about we play the game differently next time? What about the girls are naked and have to put some clothing on instead," Paul joked as he pulled Sunita to him and began feeling up her tits. Max smiled at Raj and asked, "What are you waiting for," as she bounced her tits in front of him.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,459 Followers