Easy Cum, Easy Go Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie's head tilted and she smiled, content with the information just given to her. She didn't come all this way to make money. But having extra income never upset anyone, until the Internal Revenue Service knocked at the door. The redhead thumbed through the catalog quickly. She knew what she wanted, but needed to make sure of availability. She was grateful to see such devices still active for use.

The following hour went by in a blur. In that time Jackie revealed her four selections. Mistress Roxanne informed her of how she would likely be bound during each encounter. As well as what might be inflicted upon Jackie's petite body. The last thing covered was the type of set to be filmed on, and clothing she would wear. Jackie chose a science fiction type stage. From the catalog's selection, the background looked clean and well let. Lots of polished metal and rubber or leather padded places for her body to be bound to. Not to mention the clever "Area 69" designation above the metallic, two-way sliding door in the background. Everything agreed upon, Jackie signed the contract. Which was followed with a polite handshake by Mistress Roxanne.

Before leaving the office, Roxanne placed a call to the inhouse handymen and instructed them to ready the chosen devices. She gave which stage number to have them located and ready within an hour. Afterward the duo made their way to the building's extensive wardrobe department. Knowing Roxanne was going to be rough with her to an extent, Jackie suggested finding some clothes similar to what she was already wearing. But could easily be ripped apart while Roxanne dominated her throughout the session. The idea of an orgasm destroyed girl wearing tattered clothes was making Roxanne wetter and wetter. In the end, Jackie found herself wearing a stylish black top leaving her stomach bare, no bra, very thin blue jeans, pink silk panties, and white cotton socks. Wardrobe selected, the two headed towards the filming stage.

Stepping off the elevator, Jackie and Roxanne walked down another long and bland hallway until reaching the appropriate door. On the other side was the set from the catalog. Jackie watched as the men rolled in the machines and assembled the necessary components for the shoot. A team of women were present as well, setting up the camera equipment. Close by was a small area of catering goods and a mini-fridge mostly filled with bottled water. Also nearby was an assortment of different dildo attachments, vibrators, lubes, leather cuffs, and many other sexual goodies. Anything beyond that was shrouded in darkness.

Jackie could only stare in awe at the level of professionalism happening before her eyes. Most of the videos she watched on the website made each of the women look so isolated. Either by themselves or whomever their partner was. This many people being present almost made her nervous. She had to convince herself not to chicken out.

The convincing took very little effort. The Ben Wa balls were still inside her pussy as she walked about the stage. A sense of joy and wonder overcame her, knowing she was about to share the same working space as a number of other beautiful women who came before her. Keyword being came. Lost in thought, she failed to notice a stagehand approach her to inform her they were nearly ready to film the interview part of the session. Jackie was instructed to sit in a very futuristic, leather chair at the center of the stage.

Doing as told, she carefully sat in the chair and waited. She remained anxious, her body constantly fidgeting. She spun her thumbs while sliding her socked feet in and out of her clogs. The constant movement of her legs continued to make the balls stir up her insides. Roxanne noticed Jackie's movements and approached.

"Nervous?" she asked.

"A little." Jackie replied.

"A little?"

"Okay, maybe a lot. I've never done anything like this."

Roxanne took a knee beside the redhead and placed a hand on her leg. The touch was meant to be comforting and encouraging. This was truly a unique moment for the young woman and she wanted so much more than most. A part of Roxanne started to worry if the newbie would be able to make it through a full session. She never liked it when the starlets failed.

"It's really nothing to it. When everything is ready, almost everyone is going to step out. Then it will just be you, me, and whomever is holding the camera and the boom microphone. We'll film some, have our fun. Take a break while everyone comes back in and sets up the next thing. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Everyone here is a professional. You're in perfectly good hands."

The veteran's words were very comforting to the redhead. It was just what she needed to hear. There was also a look in her eyes that further comforted her. So much trust was needed to be established quickly. And Jackie knew this was going to be the experience of a lifetime.

"Thank you, Mistress."

That word continued to make Roxanne's pussy leak into her underwear. This was going to be a lot of fun for her as well. She smiled at Jackie and leaned in very close to her ear, whispering a very important message.

"It's so fucking sexy when you call me that. I promise I'm going to make you cum harder than you have in your whole life. But don't forget, your ass belongs to me. I. Am. Your. Mistress."

Jackie was no stranger to lesbianism, or light bondage. Her college years were filled with lots of experimenting. Much like her male partners, many were flawed, few were great. Knowing she was about to be ravaged by a pornstar almost made her immediately orgasm.

"Oh, Mistress. I can't wait for you to make me cum." Jackie whispered back.

The pair became stuck in an erotic staring contest. Both women studying the other. One wondering how far she could go. The other wondering how much she could take. They continued staring until a staff member approached, breaking up their harmless game.

"Hey, Roxie. We're almost ready."

"Thanks. Well, Jackie... I mean 'Jacey'. Looks like it's showtime. You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." the redhead smiled. "By the way, I have a dirty little secret."

The teasing revelation caught Roxanne by surprise. Before she could ask what it was, Jackie said she would reveal it during the interview. Roxanne grinned, and ran her fingers through the other woman's hair then finally walked away to the nearby camera. The signal was given for everyone to be quiet. Long enough for the interview to be filmed. Jackie was instructed to respond to her performer name, and not look at the camera during the interview or during the rest of the shoot if possible. Roxanne stayed out of the camera's view, giving Jackie someone to focus on while answering questions. When everything was ready, the camera started recording and the session was underway.

"Hi, Jacey! Welcome to Gadget Bound!

"Thank you!" the woman blushed.

"And how old are you?"

"Twenty-four." she lied.

"A beautiful maiden! Well today we're going to tie you up in several ways while letting our gadgets have their way with you. But you also made a special request for today too, right?"

"Yes!" Jackie squeaked.

"And what was your request?"

The young woman moved her legs a little, once again letting her socked feet slide in and out of her clogs. She lowered her face to hide her growing smile. However, she knew she would have to give an answer or it would ruin the interview. She inhaled slowly and gave her response.

"I requested to be dominated by you, Mistress Roxanne."

The website veteran giggled before moving forward with the interview.

"So, as our members know, today is amateur Friday. That means you; sexy lady, are a complete unknown. Is that right?"

"That's right. I've never filmed porn before. I've never even been filmed in my personal life... that I know of." Jackie laughed. Her skin blushing again.

"That you know of." Roxanne laughed with her. "What made you choose us for your first time being filmed?"

The redhead remembered how she was supposed to answer: No thinking. Genuine responses. No bullshit.

"I'm... a nymphomaniac. I'm constantly on the look out for my next great fuck. That's why I'm here. I'm actually a paying member and I'm tired of being jealous of all the women I've watched online. I want my own turn. I really don't give a shit about a paycheck. I just want to cum my brains out. Whomever. Whatever. I don't care. I just want to cum."

The response almost made Roxanne choke on the air she was breathing. She was not expecting that response. Not in a million years.

"Really? That's definitely different. You are a nymphomaniac. Do you consider yourself kinky by nature?"

"Yes." she refused to hold back.

"Can you tell us more about that?" Roxanne pushed for answers.

"How about I show you." she responded.

Jackie rose from her chair and unbuttoned her jeans then barely opened her fly. Her right hand slowly moved under the elastic band of her silk panties. While her fingers spread apart her labia, she flexed her inner muscles causing the Ben Wa balls to slide into her palm. She pulled her hand out of her panties and displayed the metallic orbs for the camera to see. Both covered in her cream.

"I've had these inside me for almost six hours. They were in me during my flight. Inside me while being driven here. Inside me while signing my papers. I've been horny all day and I want to cum so badly."

A silence fell over the set. No one ever did anything like this in the history of the website. Roxanne's mouth was dry as sandpaper, but her pussy flowed like a river.

"Mistress?" the redhead whispered.

"Oh! Um, wow! This is definitely new for us. Um. What else can you tell us?"

Jackie closed her jeans. Placed the balls into a pocket and wiped her slick fingers against her leg. Slowly she sat back down into the chair and gave a response.

"My best friend with benefits broke my backdoor cherry last week. No one has ever put anything in my ass before. He was amazing. He made me cum so many times while fucking my ass. I'm so wet just remembering it."

Roxanne continued to be amazed by the amateur before her. She knew she was going to be a lot of fun to play with.

"You had anal sex for the first time last week. And now you're here being filmed for porn; for the very first time in your life, this week. Sounds like you're trying to explore a lot of knew things. But how did this all start for you? How do you deal with your mania?"

"At first it was simple masturbation. My fingers. The washing machine. Mobile showerhead. Anything that vibrated or rubbed against my clit was always a go to. But over time I needed more. So fingers or toys until I finally just accepted what I am. From there I've had numerous partners. Both men and women. And I've tried a number of things with each of them!"

"Is there anything guaranteed to make you orgasm? Sometimes quickly? Sometimes more intense?"

Jackie smiled, enjoying the interrogation to learn what got her off. She was anxious for the real fun to start but needed to control herself just a little longer.

"It really just depends. Sometimes I can make myself cum really quick if the itch needs scratching. Other times it's so unbearable that I need a partner. And the things we do can vary. Sometimes I like to be teased. Light foreplay. Sucking and licking my tits while massaging my breasts. Gently rubbing my clit or fingering my g-spot. That sort of thing. And sometimes I just want to be bent over the hood of a Ferrari and get my cunt slammed so hard that I squirt right on top of that pretty black horse emblem."

"Have you done something like that before?"

"Twice!"

The women immediately broke into uncontrollable laughter. Both for different reasons. Roxanne's response from shock and amusement over the unknown woman's sexually deviant lifestyle in need of taming. Jackie's response from the feeling of liberation with her honesty. Once their laughing faded, more questions followed.

"Is there anything left we need to know that you really enjoy or really don't enjoy? What I'm asking is what is really best for you?"

"Bite me. Lick me. Suck me. Fuck me." the redhead replied. "I really don't think there's anything that's gonna' be off limits. Just don't kill me. I want the 'little death'. Not the permanent one."

"You are so damn naughty!" Roxanne grinned "I cannot wait to get my hands on you!"

"Mmm, do you promise, Mistress?"

"Oh yes. Let's hurry this up and get you strapped in. You're in for a long day."

Both women found themselves laughing again as the camera shut off. The production crew came back in full force, reorganizing the set for the action yet to happen. Roxanne rushed over to Jackie and pulled her out of the chair. Dragging her off set so they could be completely alone. She was determined to get the complete truth out of her.

"What the fuck do you call that back there?" her voice stern but barely above a whisper.

"It's what you wanted: the truth. No thinking. Genuine responses. No bullshit. The only thing I lied about was my age. And we both lied about my real name. The rest was the truth. I'm horny all the time. I got butt-fucked for the first time in my life last week. And here I am trying again to get off in a way I've never done before."

"You're serious, aren't you?" Roxanne grilled.

"Very. Sometimes I hate myself pushing for new kinks to make me cum. Other times I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. Just depends how I feel after I orgasm. So what are you gonna do about it? Are you going to give me what I want? Or am I going to be disappointed, even if a machine is fucking me with you nearby?"

Mistress Roxanne balled up a fist, so tightly her nails almost cut her flesh. Nobody ever challenged her like this before. This was going to be something worth the extra effort. She leaned in close and repeated herself from earlier.

"I told you before, and I'm telling you again: Your. Ass. Belongs. To. Me."

"Challenge accepted." Jackie grinned before making a kissy face to taunt the other woman.

"Go back to the set. I need to change into my own clothes. I'll see you in about fifteen minutes."

The two women glared at each other. There were no more words needed. The next time they saw each other, things were going to get raw. Jackie trotted back to the set. Roxanne went back to the the wardrobe department to get changed. A quarter of an hour later, Roxanne returned wearing an extremely long overcoat. It dragged on the floor as she walked. Jackie was waiting for her, a bottle of water pressed against her lips. A lot of screaming was soon to happen. She didn't want her own throat to become dry and scratchy.

Roxanne approached, still hot and bothered from the personality shift from Jackie. The redhead didn't flinch from the dominatrix's arrival. The two locked eyes again before either of them spoke.

"So, you think you're ready?"

"I think so. Listen I'm sorry about my behavior back there. It's just I'm really horny and it can make me aggressive. A bit standoffish. Please don't take it personal." Jackie's polite nature returned.

"Apology accepted. But wherever that hellcat vanished to, she needs to come back real quick. Everyone heard and saw that display. Now they're expecting the most epic fuck of the year. We can't fail to deliver."

Jackie leaned in close, whispering into the woman's ear.

"Just be yourself. I'm always dripping down there. I promise I'll do my best not to let you down."

"Jacey, we're ready to begin." a crew member announced.

The redhead made an over exaggerated smile for Roxanne to see and walked towards the set. At the center of the stage was a horizontal, padded contraption shaped like a crucifix. Covered with numerous belts and cuffs. The center space meant for the entire torso and head to lay on with outstretched beams for the arms and legs. Jackie knew it well, having seen its use numerous times in other videos. Once strapped in, the lower section could split apart, spreading her legs wide open and leaving her pussy and ass extremely vulnerable. She was more than eager to get started.

As planned, Jackie kept all of her clothes on while allowing herself to be strapped down. Finding the best position, her torso was bound first. Followed by her waist. Next above the knees and at her elbow joints. The last to be secured were her wrists and ankles. Very little of her could move, with most mobility reduced to her fingers and toes as well as her neck and head. Completely secured in place, filming would begin. Everyone else exited the set aside from the camerawoman, boom operator, and Mistress Roxanne whom lurked in the shadows. Confident with going forward, Roxanne tapped the camerawoman on the shoulder, whom started recording the scene.

Jackie was instructed to test her bonds while the camera panned over different parts of her body. Increasing the visual of her helplessness. The camera approached and she did as instructed. She flexed her arms, trying to break free. She wiggled her hips with little effect of escaping. She tried curling her fingers as much as possible to reach her bonds holding her wrists. And she attempted to kick her legs free, only to lose both of her clogs in the process. Jackie started to whimper, accepting there was no escape.

The sound of heavy boots echoed in the room as Mistress Roxanne stepped onto the set. Still wearing her incredibly long coat. She circled the bound woman a few times, her fingernails tracing the skin of Jackie's arms and exposed mid-drift. Jackie hissed at her touch, trying not to let it show it tickled. Not that it mattered. She was her Mistress' plaything no matter what going forward.

"Well, well, well. Look what we've got here. A cum crazy bitch desperately chasing her next orgasm. Is that right?"

"Yes." Jackie replied.

The palm of Roxanne's hand came across the redhead's face. It left her cheek stinging but not in agonizing pain.

"Yes, what?" she corrected her bound toy.

"Yes, Mistress!" the redhead spoke loudly, knowing she was now at risk if she gave improper responses.

"That's better."

Roxanne made another lap around the prone woman's helpless body. Occasionaly tugging at her attire along the way.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" she asked.

"M-my clothes, Mistress."

"No, cunt. These are not your clothes. They're mine, and you do not have my permission to wear them."

Roxanne reached for Jackie's black top with both hands and ripped it wide open. The woman's breasts jiggled from the rough tugging. Her creamy skin seemed to hypnotize her Mistress as well. The same hands that tore her shirt open now dug into her flesh, nails sharp as claws. But Jackie was enjoying the pain.

"Are you getting off to this, you little slut?"

"Y-yes, Mistress."

Roxanne grabbed a handful of the woman's crimson locks, pulling her head off the padding below. The two came face-to-face, nose-to-nose while Roxanne gave the ultimate threat she could.

"You know what, I'm going to give you exactly what you want. I'm going to make you cum your brains out. But I won't be easy on you. And by the time I'm finished, you'll never want another thing inside your body. Never."

The dominatrix pressed her own lips against the woman's in her grip, leaving a horrific smear of black lipstick across her face. To Jackie, it felt wet and gross and violating, and she was loving it. The woman pulled her lips away and searched for a specific lever on the contraption. One pull later and Jackie's legs were spread open. Roxanne aided in the separation, positioning herself between the bound woman's open legs and pushing the device even further open. Content with the maximized distance from ankle to ankle, the woman locked the contraption in place.

Roxanne's hands rubbed up and down Jackie's open thighs. Sometimes moving close to her crotch. Other times moving higher up to the waist line. Jackie could only purr from the woman's touch. Anxious for the next move to be made. Her tummy rose and fell in shattered breaths when the dom's fingernails traced near her belly button. Anticipating what might happen next.