Easy Cum, Easy Go Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! Please, Mistress! Please! I need to cum! May I cum? May I cum, please! I need it so badly!"

Roxanne chose to tease her a little longer, adding to her humiliation for the camera (and eventually the whole world) to see. She returned to the side of the table near Jackie's left thigh. With both hands she grabbed the redhead's ass cheeks and spread them apart. Giving the camera a much better look at the woman's beautiful holes. Roxanne took a moment to cover her index finger with saliva, then she rubbed it against the woman's tight little rear.

"You admitted a friend recently took your anal virginity." her finger slowly sunk inward to the first knuckle.

"Yes!" Jackie yelped at the additional intrusion.

"How many strange, dirty fuckers made this little pussy cum before, hmm?"

"Lots!" the redhead smiled, feeling free to tell the truth even if no one believed her.

"And you just give away this cunt for free?" Roxanne's finger was buried to the middle knuckle in the other woman's ass. "Any random pervert who wants a piece of you?"

"If they w-want it, they c-can have it!" the redhead answered, fighting her body's desire to orgasm.

"Well you've definitely got the right attitude." Roxanne's entire finger was now inside the newbie's ass.

"Oh god! May I cum, Mistress? Please, may I cum?"

"Cum for me, you filthy bitch."

The approval was all Jackie needed to have an intense orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on the dildo, almost pulling it off The Hammer. Her ass responded the same, making Roxanne laugh. The mental image of a butthole shaped finger trap came to the Mistress' mind. The sound of liquid could be heard falling on the padded table. Roxanne and the camerawoman focused on the source of the noise. Jackie was squirting again. Her nectar leaving a puddle on the table. The Hammer stopped moving and the dom's rage returned.

"I said you could cum. I didn't give you permission to squirt on my stuff."

"Oh fuck, please no." Jackie started to whimper.

"Oh fuck, yes." Roxanne scolded her.

Roxanne surveyed what she could do to punish her fleshy toy. There were whelps already on her back. There wasn't a good enough angle to slap her in the face. Her ass was too easy of a target. Then she spotted where to attack next. She approached the bound woman and grabbed hold of her cuffed right ankle, using her other hand to peel away the white sock. The redhead's toes flexed and sole scrunched, acknowledging the exposure. Roxanne moved to the other side of the table and removed the other sock. Jackie was reduced to crying sniffles, unsure what the woman had in mind for her bare feet.

Roxanne climbed onto the table and stood up, almost straddling the newbies upraised ass. The strap-on dildo coincidentally rested along Jackie's crack. Flogger in her grip, she raised it above her head and slammed the leather tresses across the left sole of the other woman's foot. Jackie bit her lip, trying her best not to cry out from the pain. Roxanne switched hands and attacked the woman's right foot. This got a small grunt out of the woman below. Roxanne looked over her shoulder and stared at the tangled red mess covering the other woman's head.

"Don't bother trying to be tough. It won't work. I can break that spirit much quicker than I can break your body."

The flogger was raise overhead again but she paused, making the woman beneath her flinch. Roxanne smiled and did what made her happy.

SWISH, SWISH, POW!

Lightning struck behind Jackie's eyes. The flogger lashed her ass, parts of it stinging her right on her asshole.

"PINE-"

"Don't you fucking say it!" Roxanne warned, the redhead went silent.

Roxanne proceeded to strike at Jackie's soles and ass a few more times before coming to a stop. The redhead was bawling. Roxanne dismounted the table and knelt in front of the woman's face. She whispered to her she was doing amazing, then stuffed her tongue inside the newbie's mouth. The camera, nor the boom mic, recorded what was said. Jackie stopped sobbing when Mistress Roxanne's tongue stopped massaging her own.

Her Mistress gave a naughty grin and reactivated The Hammer. It banged away at Jackie's pussy at a medium setting. Roxanne stepped away from the set, allowing the camerawoman to film as much of the amateur's body as possible. The Hammer pounded away at her pussy, making her rock on the padding against her will. Her restraints held her in place, otherwise she would have been pushed off the table from the machine's deep penetration.

Roxanne remained just out of view of the camera and applied liberal amounts of lube onto her strap-on. Both women maintained eye contact. While one was being fucked in the pussy, the other stroked her fake cock and made orgasmic faces. Jackie had to fight back her laughter. That was was easier to accomplish when Roxanne returned.

The Hammer was deactivated again and Mistress Roxanne climbed back on top of the table. Aiming her lube slicked dick at the redhead's asshole. Her boots made it difficult, forcing her to squat just a little for what was to come. Jackie could feel the lube dripping onto her ass and chewed on her bottom lip knowing what was about to happen.

"Your best fuck friend got your anal v-card. Well I'm claiming ownership of this tender asshole."

"Y-yes, Mistress." the redhead almost choked on her words.

Slowly, Roxanne pushed the head of her strap-on into the woman's ass. Jackie tried to recall her anal training and did her best to relax all her muscles. The extra lube helped it journey inward. Not wanting to rip her apart, Roxanne stopped and held completely still.

"Guess what is going to be another first for you today." she instructed.

"What, Mis-Mistress."

"You're getting double penetrated." she spoke with a wicked smile.

The Hammer reactivated and thrusted at its maximum setting. Roxanne took a hold of the redhead's hips and thrusted in and out of her rear as well. The additional penetration was too much to bear and she screamed for what sounded like forever. Orgasm after orgasm claimed her body. First her pussy, her cunt squirting all over the table. Then her ass, making everything along her spine fire pleasurable bursts. The orgasms alternated between the two holes until both were in synchrony. The stimulation was too much for Jackie, letting out one last shriek and finally collapsing on the table with a loud thud. She easily slid off the cock in her ass. But the dildo in her pussy; however, broke away from the piston rod and remained in her snatch.

"Oh shit!" Roxanne dropped out of character, bringing a hand to cover her mouth "We broke her!"

The camera stopped recording and numerous people flooded the room. They worked quickly to unstrap The Hammer from the table and freed Jackie from her ankles and wrists bonds. Very carefully they rolled the girl onto her back and extended her arms and legs. The inhouse medic checked her breathing and her pulse. Both were elevated but still within a safe range. They retrieved some smelling salts and waved the aroma under the woman's nose. She inhaled and flinched away from the unpleasant odor.

Roxanne held the woman's face in her hands, using her fingers to lightly tap near her ears and hairline. It was much gentler than slapping her back to normal. She asked the newbie if she was alright numerous times before eventually getting a response.

"Goddamn, that was intense." Jackie smiled "When do I get to go again?"

The whole room sighed in relief.

A few minutes later the crew was preparing the next part of the session. While they worked on the setup, the two woman hung out by catering. It took a little convincing but Jackie reassured Roxanne she was more than able to continue, and was massively turned on at the thought of being fucked so wildly it caused her to black out. She was more than anxious to see the finished footage when possible.

Both women were informed when the setup was complete. The next contraption was designed for tandem purposes, called The Church. At one end was a clear structure similar to a pyramid with a fat phallus seen through the transparency. The top was flat with a circular opening, from which the dildo within would rise and fall. Fucking whomever was straddled upon it. The other end was more of a reclined position with a clear backrest. The dildo from that side was positioned at a one hundred and forty degree angle, almost perfect for g-spot manipulation. When active, both dildos would move in unison. Each matching forward and backward movements.

Jackie was guided over and placed into the reclining side. Her legs went without restraints. Free to move as much as she wanted. Her arms were bound behind her back. And two straps came across her torso. One placed around her waist. The other just under her breasts. Strapped in, the dildo on her side slowly moved forward while the one in the casing raised upward. The cock on her side parted her labia and Jackie cooed at the intrusion. She brought her legs up and planted her soles just at the edge of where she rested, attempting to steady herself.

"Are we ready?" Roxanne asked the entire group.

Multiple people responded and moved off set. Once again leaving Jackie alone with Roxanne and the other two crew members. When finished recording Jackie's newest predicament, the fun immediately began. The tip of the toy inside her pussy moved forward. It pressed into her g-spot and beyond, making the redhead partially go cross eyed. As the dick went deeper, the cock in front of her ascended up the glass pyramid. When the toy within her retracted, the other cock descended. One moved in, the other moved up. Over and over.

The cock thrusting into her cunt gained speed, working over her g-spot without mercy. Jackie's hips rocked with almost enough force to make her rear come off her seat. The machine was all that and more from what she'd seen online. Meanwhile the other dick kept rising and falling. Fucking nothing but air. Jackie couldn't take her eyes off of it, almost hypnotized by the lack of flesh for the other throbbing member.

A nearly forgotten instinct took control of her body. Putting a lot of trust in the straps holding her in place, Jackie extended a leg and rested one foot on a side of the pyramid. Slowly, her other leg did the same, placing that foot on the other side. Carefully, she brought her soles together around the lonely cock, pressing her heels and toes against each other. This allowed her arches to be foot-fucked for the first time in years. Her shuffling caused the dick in her pussy to go even deeper. Both phalli increased in speed, and Jackie welcomed the sensations.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she spoke aloud followed by some spontaneous laughter.

The cocks moved even faster, becoming a blur to her eyes. Jackie's body shook within her restraints. The force of the cock in her pussy made her teeth rattle. The pressure was building and she was about to go nuclear.

"This thing fucks better than all my boyfriends!" Jackie announced.

A series of pleasurable cries escaped her lungs. Followed by more profanities. Her nectar was drooling around the dildo and leaking on the seat below. Her ass started to slide with each thrust into her body. Finally she got what she wanted.

"Oooooh fuuuuuck! Ah! Ah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm cumming! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shit!"

Her feet came away from the opposite dildo and her legs kicked wildly in all directions. The belts held her in place, keeping her from crumbling to the floor. Her orgasm was fierce but didn't last too long like the others. Her feet returned to the pyramid but her legs trembled. The tandem machine slowed, as did Jackie's quick breathing. But her heart refused to stop thumping inside her sternum. Her eyelids felt heavy, nearly bringing her to the point of falling asleep.

Roxanne stepped in front of the camera, looking right at the lens and giving the most wicked of smiles. Then she approached Jackie. Her movements were casual but she might as well have skipped towards her prey. Stored on the unseen side of The Church was a livestock prod. Retrieving the device, Roxanne hovered the forked metal tips over the other woman's skin. Careful not to touch her. Jackie was too far gone to notice the danger she was in. The Mistress picked her attack point. The forked tips pressed against the redhead's toes, and squeezed the trigger.

ZAP

"OW! FUCK! WHY?" Jackie protested, pulling her feet away.

"Because I can." Roxanne answered, smiling at the camera and 'breaking the fourth wall'.

She moved the head of the prod, pushing the tips into Jackie's inner thigh.

ZAP

"OW! Oh please! No, no no! No more!"

The metal tips pressed into the redhead's perky nipple.

ZAP

"OWWWWWWWWWW!"

The woman continued to poke and shock a number of other places on Jackie's body. Each one caused her to scream. Each one made her eyes water from the pain she was in. Roxanne saw the woman's tears and waved the prod in front of her face. The forked tips rested on the bridge of her nose, mere centimeters away from her leaking eyes. Jackie's bottom lip quivered. Her tears flowed down her face and dripped off her chin. She had the power to end her suffering whenever she wanted. All it would take was just one word and it would be over. She took a shallow breath and spoke.

"Mercy."

Roxanne slowly pulled the prod away from Jackie's face. The woman was tougher than she gave her credit for. Just another reason to continue forward, and have some fun along the way. Roxanne's hand reached for Jackie's face and gently patted her on the cheek. The redhead sobbed at her touch but was grateful there was no pain, if only for a moment.

The Mistress stepped away then came back with a lengthy metal chain. At the ends of the chain were metal clamps that could only be fastened by twisting them into place. Roxanne took hold of one of Jackie's tits and attached the clamp onto the woman's nipple. She twisted it on as tight as possible. She did the same to the other nipple and slowly tugged on the chain. The clamps forced Jackie's flesh to stretch. If her Mistress tugged any harder, she was certain her tits would be ripped off.

Jackie watched as Roxanne loosened her grip on the chain and slowly mounted the clear pyramid of The Church. The devices within activated and Jackie moaned from her pussy being invaded again. Roxanne merely purred as the cock beneath her forced its way up into her snatch. The dildos increased in speed, thrusting into the women at the same time. Jackie placed he feet on Roxanne's thighs to steady herself.

Being touched by the other woman without permission deserved punishment. Roxanne pulled on the chain, painfully stretching Jackie's tits. The redhead cried out from the nipple torture. Roxanne commanded Jackie to keep her legs in the air and not to touch her, unless she wanted her tits ripped off. Jackie's legs extended upward but Roxanne didn't release her hold on the nipple chains. She jerked and tugged both sides while the cock beneath her rammed into her domineering snatch. The cries of her plaything increased her pleasure. The louder Jackie shrieked, the closer Roxanne got to climaxing. Roxanne arched her back and pulled the chains so hard, Jackie's restraints nearly broke.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" the redhead cried in pain.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" Roxanne cried in ecstasy.

The orgasm she yearned for finally happened. Roxanne gripped the chain tightly in her hands while her entire body thrashed about from cumming so intensely. A string of profanities were shouted to the ceiling as her pussy clamped down hard on the dildo underneath her. Cumming like that was the greatest feeling in the world.

Jackie; however, swore her tits were about to be ripped off. The cock hammering away at her pussy made things worse. Just as Roxanne's orgasm died down, Jackie's orgasm skyrocketed. The pressure built up within her was too much to handle. The fake dick inside her was forced out of her body as she sprayed fem-cum all over Mistress Roxanne. The dom's face caught most of it. Roxanne shook from what happened. Her plaything; a fleshlight that cries, just squirted all over her visage.

The redhead; drained of energy and fluid, could barely keep her eyes open. But what she did see made her heart skip multiple beats. Roxanne removed herself from The Church and towered over the bound woman. Her face still dripping from the newbie's juices. The fury in the woman's eyes told everything. Roxanne was going to hurt her, badly.

"Oh god. Please, Mistress. I'm sorry. I didn't - I didn't mean to-"

"You. Sick. Dirty. Disgusting. Filthy. Fucking. Little. Whore. You will pay for that!"

Roxanne screamed loudly and lunged at the redhead. Instead of the backrest breaking apart and everyone falling to the floor, Jackie was in shock as Roxanne tightly embraced her. Her lips and tongue pecked and licked all over Jackie's face and neck.

"Goddam that was amazing!" Roxanne shouted.

"I'll say," the camerawoman spoke "I haven't seen anything like that since-"

"I remember. Listen, I want that part of the video edited to go dark the moment I grab her. I'm sure we've got enough audio to loop in our guest screaming at the top of her lungs."

"You got it, Roxie."

The dominatrix returned her focus to Jackie's bound body. She quickly undid the straps holding her down. When Jackie was free, Roxanne's hands and fingers roamed all over the woman's creamy skin. Groping and massaging many areas while her tongue invaded Jackie's mouth. The poor woman could only moan from the shift of aggression to gentleness.

"You're... not mad?" she asked.

"Oh fuck no," Roxanne replied "that money shot was perfect. We could honestly end this whole shoot with that, if you want."

"Oh no, I really want to finish. I've come all this way-"

"You certainly have cum."

"Very funny. But I have to see this to the end. There's just one more thing I have to do and then we're done."

Jackie looked into Roxanne's eyes. She knew the woman was studying her. There was also a different look on her face. Moving past seductive and horny. Instead, it was pride. She was certain of it. Jackie was a nympho, but she never endured anything like this. Roxanne was well aware and was very proud of the newbie.

"One more thing," she smiled "and then we're done."

The mess on the set required some extensive cleanup before the last of the equipment was brought out. While they waited, Roxanne instructed Jackie to play with her clit to keep her primed and wet. It was a miracle she was still standing. Let alone had enough energy to flick her bean. But Jackie did as instructed and slowly diddled her clit. Her poor pussy endured so much already, the gentleness of her own fingers seemed to make her more relaxed than keep her sexually on the edge.

The staff brought in the final device. A machine unlike any other with an incredible reputation to make woman orgasm beyond their limitations: The Sybian. At first glance it didn't seem like much. Just a half circular saddle, flat on the bottom to place on the floor. The rest of it was leather padded all over and at the top-center of it was dildo attachment. The phallus was overall featureless aside from a series of bumps at the base of it for clitoral stimulation. As well as the ending rubber flaps which covered the inner workings of the Sybian. Lastly were the cords leading away from it. The one at the back powered the machine. The one to the front lead to the control box. The machine was incapable of thrusting action. However, it had the ability to slightly rotate whatever attachment was placed on top. All a girl could do was sit on the saddle and enjoy the ride. That is if they survived.

Jackie's eyes stared at the machine. The sight of it made her fingers work a little harder on her clit. While playing with herself, she remembered watching countless videos of woman straddling the Sybian and screaming their lungs out in pleasure. Their voices were almost impossible to hear over the powerful vibrations the Sybian produced. Some riders blacked out from too much pleasure. Those who remained conscious were reduced to babbling bitches, shaking uncontrollably and dripping all over the place. The redhead felt the floodgates trying to open within herself, making her cease playing with her clit. Her orgasms were to be recorded today. Nothing off camera.