Easy Cum, Easy Go Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The extra stimulation to her breasts and anal cavity was all Jackie needed for one last orgasm. Her body locked in place and screamed so loudly, she could have shattered glass. Her pussy released another gusher, flooding the inside of the Sybian. It's inner workings jammed and the front section of the device exploded out from under her. Showering the floor with bright sparks. The incident caused a power failure and the entire set went dark. Then everyone started talking at the same time.

"Jesus Christ!"

"Is everyone alright?"

"Did you get that on camera?"

"Is she okay?"

"What the fuck just happened?"

"I.......... came."

Cell phones were used to create light throughout the set. All noticing the redhead's body completely limp in her restraints. The team worked quickly to free Jackie from the smoking machine between her legs. The redhead was out cold. A few worried she might have been hurt. The inhouse medic looked her over again, confirming she was unconscious but otherwise unharmed.

One of the crewmen lifted her up and carried her to a reclining chair nearby, gently placing her in it. Roxanne hobbled over to her. One foot bare, the other still in its boot. The coat from earlier was in her hands. She laid it across the sleeping woman's naked body and returned to the set, peeling off her other boot along the way.

Power was restored within a few minutes. In that time, the broken pieces of the Sybian were collected and the rest of the set was cleansed of all activity. When the lights came back on, the stage was clear of everything aside from the chair Jackie was placed in, which sat in the center of the set. All that was left was filming the exit interview. Jackie; still in the chair, was revived and wearing the coat Roxanne placed on her. All of her energy seemed drained. She had just enough strength to answer questions. Anything beyond that was impossible.

"So, Jacey." Roxanne started, staying just out of the camera's view.

"Yes, Mistress" Jackie moaned.

"How did you like the shoot?"

A shiver flew up and down the woman's spine, recalling everything that happened in a single second.

"Oh, my god. I'm completely wiped out."

"You look like it!"

"Yes, you fucked me so good today. I may not have to orgasm for the rest of the month" Jackie grinned.

"Then mission accomplished." Roxanne laughed.

Jackie shuffled in the chair, leaning to one side and fighting to stay awake.

"Was there anything a bit too much for you? At times you were crying your eyes out."

Jackie's skin flustered at the acknowledgement.

"Oh, Mistress. I'm so embarrassed. There were moments I really thought you were going to hurt me and I just reacted naturally. Like every time you shocked me with that thingy. I couldn't control myself."

"How many orgasms do you think you had?"

"Nobody here has enough fingers and toes to count that high." she answered, trying to sound clever.

"Funny you mention toes. There was a moment; while being fucked by half of The Church, you did that thing with your feet on the other cock. What was that about?"

"I... used to date a guy with a foot fetish," Jackie smiled "so there I was just getting my pussy plowed and I saw that cock in front of me. I wanted it touching me in some way and old instincts took over. So yeah, improvised footjob!"

"Well, we do have a sister website dedicated to foot play. Would you be interested?"

Jackie wiggled her toes for the camera before answering.

"Oh absolutely. I love having my toes sucked on and feet worshiped. Actually, I love having anything of mine sucked on and worshiped. My tits. My clit. My ass. Hell, even my fingers. Like I said earlier: bite me, lick me, suck me, fuck me. I love having my body be the center of attention and just make me cum over and over again."

"Fair enough. Next question: which scene of the four did you enjoy the most?"

"All of them. I loved them all." She quickly responded. "But I think my absolute favorite was the Sybian. That's the go-to classic right there!"

"Which is broke now!" Roxanne exclaimed "It is completely broken!"

"Jesus! Wow, yeah." the memory returned to Jackie "What the fuck happened there?"

"Honestly, we don't know. Our handy-dandy equipment experts will have to investigate and get back to us on that one."

"Aw. Well, when it's fixed or if you get another one, I want another ride. That thing is way too much fun."

"I may wind up having to donate my own." Roxanne laughed.

Jackie joined with a chuckle. Still too exhausted to laugh as hard as she could.

"Okay, last question: After everything you've been through today, and today being your very first time video, first adult film, first porno. Whatever you wish to call it. Do you... see yourself wanting to come back? Maybe film for any of our other websites?

"Oh, Mistress. As long as I cum over and over, I'll live in your closet if you asked."

Roxanne snorted at the humorous comment, catching her off guard.

"Well, Jacey. We cannot thank you enough for-"

"Cumming!" the redhead interrupted.

"Most definitely, and we hope you'll... " Roxanne paused "return to us soon."

Jackie smiled, completely happy with herself and the massive accomplishment she achieved.

"I look forward to it."

"Thank you so much for joining us, Jacey."

"Thank you for having me, Mistress Roxanne."

The recording ended and everyone applauded the young woman. One after another, they approached her. Each one congratulating her and expressing which parts of her day were their favorites. Jackie became lost in all the attention. She was grateful her destroyed nethers were not reacting how they usually would. After everyone said their goodbyes, the only two people left on the set were Jackie and Roxanne. Completely alone.

"What a shoot, huh." Roxanne spoke first.

"Yeah. Beyond anything I expected." Jackie added, finally getting out of the chair.

"I bet."

The redhead could tell there was something on Roxanne's mind. For once, the dom was the one too timid to act.

"Man, I'm still naked under this coat." Jackie laughed "I cannot wait to get cleaned up and back into my clothes."

"Well, we have a shower room you can use. It's not far away from the wardrobe department. Speaking of clothes, you came in with a suitcase right?"

"Yeah."

"Did you check in at a hotel or anything after your plane landed?" Roxanne questioned.

"No, I came straight here. I figured I'd find a place to stay after the shoot."

The website veteran charged at Jackie, wrapping her arms around the exhausted redhead. She lifted the woman off the ground and carried her to the side of the set. Jackie's back slammed against the wall just as Roxanne's tongue entered her mouth. Jackie's Mistress opened her coat and stuck her hand between the redhead's legs. Her fingernails traced the flesh from the inner thigh directly to the Jackie's pussy. Roxanne's fingertips rubbed Jackie's clit before curling into her vagina. Jackie moaned into Roxanne's mouth. The dominatrix pulled her lips away while massaging Jackie's g-spot.

"Your pussy's wet." she whispered "I guess you can still fuck after all."

"Oh god, Rox-Roxanne, please no."

Roxanne's free hand reached into a pocket of the coat and retrieved a laminated card. Her fingers on the other hand continued to wiggle inside the redhead's snatch. Jackie started to moan causing Roxanne to withdraw her glistening digits from Jackie's body. Card in hand, she pressed it onto Jackie's bottom lip.

"Hold that."

Jackie stopped moaning and bit down on the card.

"What's in your mouth has my personal number on it. I'm booked for another session today. But at nine o'clock tonight, I want you to call that number. Tell me where you're at and I'll come get you. You can uh... stay at my place since you're not going anywhere else. Anyway, I have to get going. I'm sure you can see yourself out. Daisy will be at the front desk with your payment for your service today. See you soon."

Roxanne stepped away and disappeared into the darkness beyond the set. Jackie remained still, quivering from Roxanne's attack to her hyperactive pussy mere seconds ago. She barely registered what the woman told her to do. All of her willpower was focused on staying on her feet rather than collapsing to the ground. Jackie's breathing was the only noise she could hear in the entire building. Aside from one or two drops of her juices leaking from her snatch and landing on the metal floor beneath her.

~Gadget Bound~

Video:

Friday Night Nympho

With:

Jacey, Mistress Roxanne

Description:

It's Friday and you know what that means. Another unknown has walked off the street and into our playland. Jacey is an east coast sweetheart who's come to us (and for us) in search of something. Turns out she's a self-admitted nymphomaniac; and a paying member of our site, on a quest for the best orgasms of her life. And we deliver. She also wants something extra for her first time being filmed:

domination by Mistress Roxanne!

Watch as Jacey gets her pussy drilled by the nefarious Drilldo. We promise we strike "oil." Next, she's strapped onto a table and plowed by The Hammer. Mistress Roxanne dishes out her style of fun, punishing the poor woman's exposed ass and tender feet. Then we move onto The Church, where Mistress Roxanne joins Jacey in tandem orgasms. Keep your ears open. Every time Roxanne pulls on the woman's tits, she sings like it's choir practice. Lastly, Jacey has a go at the all powerful Sybian. It ends with a bang. Literally. The most powerful vibrator in the world explodes during Jacey's final orgasm. Coincidence? We think not! Please welcome Jacey to Gadget Bound! We're looking forward to our next encounter with this maiden.

~End