Easy Cum, Easy Go Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These blue jeans look very sexy on you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"But they'll look sexier if ripped off your body."

Roxanne undid the button on the jeans, then pinched the zipper. Slowly pulling it towards her. The material opened slightly like a flower, showing Jackie's pink panties. Roxanne took hold of the left and right sides and violently split them open. Ripping them apart down to the crotch point, further exposing Jackie's pink underwear. An unmistakable dark patch formed where her pussy was located. Roxanne pressed her fingertip at the bottom of the patch, applied a littler force, and dragged her fingertip upward. When she encountered a small bump, she applied a little more pressure, and gave the bump a nice flick. Jackie inhaled sharply, eyes wide open from the dominatrix's touch. The dark patch grew in diameter.

"Just so you know, that's not your clit. It's also mine. I own it. And I love to play with my clit. I also love to play with my pussy too."

Jackie heard every word perfectly. Her instincts made her try to wiggle her crotch to get Roxanne's attention. The gesture worked and Roxanne rubbed her fingertip across the dark patch again. The submissive girl's juices were soaking through the silk material. Roxanne added another finger, sliding two up and down the dark patch of the panties. What originally felt like damp silk now felt like grease on cotton. The redhead's cunt drooled uncontrollably. Roxanne removed her fingers and took them into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide with delight.

"My god. You taste divine!"

"Th-thank you, Mistress" Jackie cooed, but missing the woman's touch.

"Do you want what comes next?" Roxanne asked.

"Yes! God, yes! Please! I hope it's me. I hope it's me." Jackie pleaded.

"Are you sure?" the Mistress teased.

"Yessssssssss."

Roxanne reached into her coat pocket and retrieved a surgical scalpel. Gently taking hold of the underwear, she used the scalpel to make the smallest incision into the damp material. Discarding the cutting tool, she inserted her fingers into the hole and ripped the panties wide open. Jackie's pussy was dripping down to her newly deflowered asshole. Remembering how the woman tasted, Roxanne lowered her face between the newbie's legs and inserted her tongue.

"HOLY SH-SH-SH-SHIT!" Jackie cried out in surprise.

The dom's tongue skills were beyond expert level. It swirled around her clit numerous times, making her ribcage shake from her erratic breathing. Whenever Roxanne's tongue wiggled and pushed into her wet hole, Jackie held her breath and clenched her fist to keep from screaming out loud. That would be reserved for later. But good moments weren't meant to last. Roxanne's mouth pulled away and Jackie groaned loudly.

Roxanne's long coat was removed from her body and tossed to the corner of the set. The clothing underneath were befitting of her role. Numerous, thin leather straps covered parts of the dom's torso and fastened around the back of her neck. However, her breasts were uncovered as well as her own cunt. Completing the outfit were black, thigh-high vinyl boots. The heels affected her legs and showed off her well toned ass. Though she looked sexy, there was a frightening addition to her attire: a leather flogger was attached to her hip. In one swift motion, Roxanne took hold of the pain inflicting tool and used it on her captive plaything.

SWISH

POW

The leather tresses slammed right on top of Jackie's drooling snatch.

"OW! FUCK!" she cried out from her entire nethers burning. Her eyes quickly watered from the pain.

SWISH

POW

Jackie howled as another strike landed hard on her now abused cunt.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Roxanne mocked her sub.

"Yes! Yes, it hurts! Please, no more! No more!"

"And what will you do for me to make it stop?"

Jackie quickly noticed Roxanne's uncovered pussy. Her desperate mouth got ahead of her irrational brain.

"I'll lick your clit! I'll eat you out! Sit on my face! Just please don't hit me again!"

It was a marvelous idea. It wasn't often Mistress Roxanne had the honor of the first orgasm during a domination scene. But she wanted to challenge the bound whore in front of her. Roxanne's brain got ahead of her mouth like a functional human being.

"I like the way you're thinking. But I have a much better idea."

Roxanne stepped away for a moment then returned with a device bolted to a small cart. The device looked like an electric hacksaw. Naturally modified with the blade replaced with a long and thick dildo. The dominatrix brought the cart between the woman's open legs, and locked the wheels in place so it couldn't go anywhere. Next she adjusted the angle of the device and aimed the rubber toy at the woman's abused hole. Applying some lube, she gently pushed the tip of the fake dick into Jackie's pussy. Satisfied with the placement, she crawled on top of the Jackie's body and told her what she had planned.

"The thing that's about to fuck you is called a 'Drilldo'. It's very, very strong and only has one setting. So this is the game we're going to play. You're going to eat my pussy while the toy fucks yours. If you can make me cum first, you'll get rewarded. But if you cum before I do, you'll be punished. Do you understand?"

The redhead nodded her head, accepting the terms.

"Good. Now to make things fair, I'm going to give you at least sixty seconds to make me cum before the device turns on. Understood?" the redhead quickly nodded again. "Good, because I must warn you, I don't cum very easily. And that thing between your legs makes horny sluts like you gush. Usually in record time."

Roxanne moved forward, spreading her thighs open over the desperate girl's mouth. Her shins rested on the redhead's shoulder joints. The dom lowered a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit for just a moment, making her pussy moist within. This was going to be a memorable moment. Slowly she lowered her wet hole onto Jackie's mouth, immediately feeling the heat escaping her lips. Roxanne couldn't help but smile, loving her job.

"Sixty seconds... begin."

The redhead's tongue immediately worked on Roxanne's swollen clit. Licking and flicking it over and over in desperation to give her pleasure. Every so often sticking her tongue up Roxanne's hole. Meanwhile, her Mistress was trying hard to keep count. It wasn't easy. Even with limited use of her neck and head, Jackie was plenty talented to lick where it counted. Roxanne tried to focus, sometimes repeating numbers in her head while enjoying the soft muscle between her legs. She almost wanted to forgo the count and let her captive toy eat her pussy to her heart's content. But she loved a challenge just the same, knowing the woman would panic the moment the device was brought to life.

"Fifty-eight. Fifty-nine. Sixty."

Roxanne looked down between her legs. A pair of watery eyes looked back at her.

"NNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFF!" Jackie screamed with a mouthful of pussy.

A switch activated off camera and the drilldo came to life. Jackie continued to scream into Mistress Roxanne's cunt while her own was fucked into oblivion. No living thing could match the speed of the fake dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Jackie no longer controlled the movements her mouth and tongue made against Roxanne's snatch. Everything was reactionary and it rippled waves of pleasure out of her mouth and into Roxanne's core. Perhaps she would cum before the sub did. Roxanne grabbed a fistful of Jackie's hair and tugged harshly.

"Don't you fucking cum before me! Don't you dare!"

But the warning went ignored. It wasn't Jackie's choice. Her body merely reacted as it was designed to when aroused. The drilldo gave her a quick series of small orgasms against her will. Her eyes opened wide with fear, not having permission to cum. Which was followed by sobbing tears that crawled down her cheeks and vanish behind the back of her head. The drilldo switched off, leaving the room quiet other than the heavy breathing from the sexy women. But Roxanne's dominating rage quickly surfaced.

"You fucking disobedient little bitch!" she growled, dismounting the woman's face.

"I'm s-sorry. I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to. I'm sorry. Oh please. I'm sorry." Jackie panted.

"Apology not accepted. You didn't want to be rewarded, then you must want punishment instead."

Roxanne retrieved the flogger and brought it down repeatedly on the newbie's creamy breasts. Jackie screamed in pain. Next she assaulted between the redhead's legs. Each strike landed on her clit and lower abdomen. Jackie tried to speak but her word broke into another stutter.

"P-p-pi-pi-"

The Mistress internally frowned, knowing the nympho was about to spit out her safe word and possibly end the entire show. It was going to be a massive let down given the ginormous potential she had.

"Pi-pi-pu-pun-PUNISH ME, Mistress." Jackie finally found her words.

Roxanne's free hand quickly rubbed her pussy, smearing her juices across her labia and clit. She moved behind Jackie's reclined head, taking hold of the petite woman's chin in her hand.

"I'm giving you one more chance, slut. You make me cum first. You fail, you're fucked. Get it?"

"Yes, Mistress" Jacey moaned.

The height of her boots allowed Roxanne to slide her folds directly across the woman's forehead, rubbing her clit against her nose and finally stopping at the mouth. Laying the flogger on top of the sub's stomach, her fingers tightly pinched the woman's helpless nipples and pulled them upwards. Jacey moaned loudly into the woman's pussy.

"Sixty seconds are back on the clock. Go!"

The Dominatrix twisted the woman's nipples into opposite directions, making her scream into the creamy cunt suffocating her face. Jackie knew the risk of failure. Actually fearing that was a sample of what this sadistic woman would actually do to her if she failed again. She furiously licked and sucked at her clit. Her tongue explored between the folds as much as possible. Also exhaling lots and lots of hot air out of her nose, blasting Roxanne's experienced rosebud. She was giving it all she had and it seemed to be working. The weight of the body above appeared to shuffle and slightly lose balance the more she licked. This time she would make her cum before the device activated. This time she would win.

"T-ten. Nine. Eight. S-seven. Six..."

The redhead panicked again, licking harder and faster than her little mouth ever had on another woman's body. She couldn't fail. Not again. Jackie's own pussy leaked her nectar liberally, knowing it would lube up the toy still snuggled between her legs. She thought she felt it move and tripled her efforts.

"F-five...fuck... four... three... t-two... ONE!"

The body straddling Jackie's head froze in place. The fingernails once again dug deep into the mounds of the bound flesh. The only noise that followed was the feral growl escaping Roxanne's lungs. She was cumming on the sub's face, whom received the very rewarding taste of the orgasm right on her tongue. She continued to lick everything she could, feeling rewarded enough for not failing at her task. After it faded, Roxanne repositioned herself so she could look the redhead deeply in the eyes.

"Good girl." she said, spoken just above a whisper.

The sex apparatus reactivated and drilled into the sub's eager pussy. Jackie's vocals were reduced to a symphony of pleasuring moans, cries, and the occasional lewd profanity between breaths. The machine's only setting was quickly bringing her to another series of orgasms. Roxanne added more to the moment and retrieved a nearby Hitachi Magic Wand massager. She quickly wrapped a generic brand condom over the bulbous head of the tool then stood beside the bound woman. Before switching it on, she looked Jackie in the eyes and gave her a wink which wasn't caught by the recording camera. Finally she turned on the massager and pressed it against the other woman's clitoris.

"Oh my god!" she shrieked before continuing her symphony of erotic moans and cries. "Fuck! Fuck! FuuuuuUUUUCK! I'm cumming! Oh God!"

Roxanne slowly rubbed the massager all over the woman's clit, trying not to let the drilldo's raw power knock it out of her hands. Jackie; however, was no threat. Her bondage prevented her from thrashing about. But it was clear she was experiencing multiple orgasms. The dead give away happened as the drilldo accidentally slid out of the woman's body and rubbed down her ass crack. The sudden vacancy caused a long and powerful arch of female ejaculate to fire out of her pussy like a geyser.

When the squirt stream ceased, all of the sex weapons deactivated. Roxanne stepped out of the camera's view and silently signaled its user to survey the damage done. The camerawoman approached the bound woman, whom shook within her bonds. She was aware of the device filming her body up close but could care less. She was in the throws of orgasmic aftershocks. The camera finished panning across her body, ending with a clear view of her glistening cunt. A voice in the room said cut, making the scene come to an end.

Roxanne quickly rushed over to Jackie and freed her arms and torso, helping her sit up in the process. The set workers returned, giving the newbie a thunderous applause. The 'Jacey' persona vanished again, leaving Jackie blushing. She smiled and covered her face with her freed hands, a long forgotten shyness overcame her. Roxanne pulled the blushing woman's hands away from her face and playfully kissed her on the tip of her nose.

"You did amazing." she assured.

"Thanks. God I feel so used, it's wonderful." Jackie smiled back.

"That it is!"

"So what now?" the redhead cleared her throat after asking her question.

"Now we take a five minute break. Let you get your strength back and we set up the next part of the shoot. One part down, you have three more to go!"

"I'm looking forward to it." Jackie eagerly spoke.

The production crew went about their business, rolling in what was needed and rolling out what wasn't. In that time, Jackie was allowed to have more water to drink but was forbidden to clean herself or remove any of the clothes from her body. She did as told and patiently waited for everything to be put into place. Once everything was set, she was called over to get into position.

A long, padded table was in the middle of the set. Near its center was an assortment of bondage cuffs. Back in her 'Jacey' persona, she was instructed to climb onto the table and sit on her knees while her ankles were cuffed into the padding. When fastened down, she was instructed to try and lean forward so that her upper body was resting on her collarbones and shoulders at the edge of the table. Her head lacked support but allowed her to look in all directions if she wanted. Her arms were straightened beneath her, forcing her wrists to be cuffed not too far away from her secured ankles. In this position, she was bound into a modified downward dog yoga pose with her ass up in the air. She had a little more room to move, but by no means the ability to escape.

"Think you can handle this?" Roxanne questioned, knowing from experience this was not the most comfortable way to be restrained.

"If I say my word, you'll know." Jackie answered.

"Damn your fun."

With Jackie's approval, the team moved quickly to strap down another sex gadget at the opposite end of the table: The Hammer. Its mechanics were more complicated than the previous gadget used. A dildo was secured to a long, piston rod. Which was fed through an aiming scope, preventing it from moving in all directions but only back and forth. This was accomplished by the rest of the device, simulating how the wheel of a locomotive worked. The faster the wheel spun, the faster the dildo moved in and out of a human body. Jackie saw this machine in action plenty of times, and was more than eager to have a go at it.

The scene began much like the previous one. The camera loomed over Jackie's snared body, focusing on places of interest. Primarily her upraised rear, still partially covered by the remnants of her torn apart jeans. The dildo attached to The Hammer was already inserted into the redhead's hungry cunt. The camera pulled back and Mistress Roxanne stepped into view, this time a strap-on dildo was harnessed between her legs.

"You don't know when to give up, do you slut?"

"No, Mistress."

"And why is that?" Roxanne questioned.

"Because your slut doesn't want to disappoint you." she answered.

Roxanne's fingernails lightly scratched at the redhead's lower back. Not to hurt or tickle, but to simply tease. She studied the clothing still attached to the defenseless woman's body. A twisted smirk showed on her face.

"You're still wearing too many clothes, slut."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Please punish me if you desire."

"Oh I desire. I'll be right back."

Roxanne stepped away leaving Jackie to squirm in her bonds. She moved her rear with little ability, being partially impaled by The Hammer in her sex. The Mistress returned with small, garden shears in hand. She approached the redhead and instructed her to stick out her tongue as far as possible. Jackie's eyes were as wide as saucer plates. Her tongue slowly extended from her mouth, playing into the fear of what might happen next. Roxanne gripped the tip of the woman's tongue with one hand and opened the blades with the other. The blades slid over the top and bottom of the helpless newbie's tongue. She was extra careful not to move. She could actually taste her own tears falling from her eyes. Roxanne removed the shears and laughed like a sadistic villain.

"Oh you poor, poor girl. I would rather saw off your arms and legs than cut out that talented tongue of yours. It's honestly the only useful thing you have as far as I'm concerned. But I did say you were wearing too many clothes."

Roxanne took hold of the ripped shirt and started cutting a straight line down the center. Now split in two, the shirt only stayed on the woman's body by her arms. Roxanne continued with the shears. Cutting away at the ripped jeans and silk panties. By the time she was finished, Jackie's pants were reduces to a pair of legwarmers. She was practically naked from the knees up. Roxanne walked around the table, flogger in hand. Swinging it sideways, the leather tresses collided with the redhead's bare ass.

"FUCK!" she cried out.

"We'll get to that," the dominatrix gloated "but first you did say for me to punish you if I desired."

Roxanne flogged the woman's ass and back a few more times. The not so innocent skin now riddled with red lines from the torture tool. When satisfied, she placed the flogger by Jackie's left leg and walked around to the head of the table. A black remote in hand. Her strap-on dildo poked the redhead in the nose, making her aware of the Mistress' presence.

"Open your slutty little mouth."

Jackie did as commanded and Roxanne slid her fake dick inward. At the same time, she pressed a button on the remote. Making the Hammer start to move. The wheel spun, forcing the cock at the end of the piston rod to glide in and out of the woman's pussy. Agonizingly slow at first. But each thrust made Jackie rock back and forth on the table. This forced more and more of Mistress Roxanne's cock into her mouth as the seconds passed. The Hammer increased in speed. Its inner workings growing louder and louder until the set sounded like a miniature train was traveling through the building.

Jackie's pussy foamed around the toy inside her. She didn't know how much more she could take but she knew permission was needed for her to orgasm. Lest she endure a great punishment. She tried to speak but the dildo in her mouth hindered the ability. Roxanne realized her submissive slut had something to say and pulled the dildo out of her jaws.

"What do you want?"