Easy Cum, Easy Go Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the Sybian was in position, Jackie noticed the team placing a layer of padding on the floor. She was grateful for this. There was only one proper way to ride the Sybian, which required the knees to be pressed into the ground. Without the padding, they would hurt against the steel flooring

While the machine was set in place, an assortment of thin steel beams were brought in as well. The crew worked quickly to assemble the beams together. As well as attach a few pulleys in the right locations. When completed, they positioned the structure upright and directly over the Sybian, bolting it to the floor so it wouldn't move during the recording. The finished assembly looked similar to a Car Lift used in auto-shops, only smaller in scale.

"Oh 'Jacey'!" a voice called from the center of the set.

The redhead failed to notice Roxanne was no longer standing next to her. Her Mistress was kneeling beside the Sybian, her palm lightly patting the saddle. A playful way to command Jackie to come to her. Jackie's legs were still weakened from the previous ordeal but her resolve was stronger than ever. On wobbly limbs, she stepped towards the woman, a seductive smile on her own face. The two couldn't keep their eyes off each other, but when they did, they kept stealing glances at the sex machine beside them.

"It's... " Jackie started to speak.

"I know." Roxanne interrupted.

"Is it really-"

"Yes, it is," she interrupted again, reading the redhead's thoughts "some women have said they don't want to be touched for a week after fucking this thing. It's that powerful."

"What about-"

"Twice a week! I have one at home in a soundproof room so I don't irritate the neighbors. But sometimes I fantasize about them getting turned on while I fuck myself."

Jackie laughed so hard she let out a cute little snort. It was rare for anyone to complete her sentences, let alone read her mind so well. A part of her really wished she could get to know the woman in her personal life. The things they'd do together would go beyond both of their limits. And off camera too.

"Alright, newbie. Come sit down while we get you tied up." Roxanne broke through her pondering.

Jackie turned around so her back was to the Syfy doors behind her. She squatted at first then was forced to take a knee. She could feel the tip of the featureless cock pressing at her nether lips. She moved a little more and the tip inched inside.

"Oh wait! Shit! I almost forgot." Roxanne blurted out.

"What? What is it?"

"Hang on, don't move. Jesus Christ, I wasn't thinking. Wait right there."

The woman got to her feet and frantically took off. Jackie did as told, waiting for her to return. While waiting, the crew members started testing the modified restraint system built into the structure. They asked her to raise her arms above her head. This was to measure the length of rope they'd need for the steel beam above. Another person measured the distance from her foot to the support beam to her side, and made double calculations to include the other side. Even while completely naked, horny, and oozing her juices onto the tip of the sex machine, Jackie was astonished at the level of professionalism everyone maintained. The whole experience was beyond anything she'd ever known. To the workers, it was literally Friday.

Roxanne quickly returned to her. Two items in one hand, and a lone item in the other. She was smiling. That same smile she always had whenever something fiendish was on her mind. When she saw the items in her hands, Jackie immediately knew the woman was up to no good.

"Whatcha' got there, Mistress."

That word affected Roxanne plenty, making her pussy throb.

"Well; slut, I decided to be merciful and bring a bottle of lube with me. We really need to grease this dick up before you impale yourself on it. I'm sure you could have handled it at first, but after a while it would hurt like hell. No need in doing this raw and your burnt cunt stinking up the building."

"One down, two to go."

Roxanne revealed the next item: a simple sleep mask.

"I figured if you were blindfolded while tied up, I could have a little extra fun with you. Not knowing what's coming would keep you cumming. That sort of thing."

"And last but not least?" Jackie spoke, her tone coy.

The last item in Roxanne's possession was a metallic butt-plug. Roughly three inches long, thin near the top but fat near the bottom, ending with a completely horizontal base. Roxanne rolled it in the palm of her hand before gripping it and tapping the tip against Jackie's cute little nose.

"Just a little something extra I thought you might want to try. Feeling brave?"

"Fuck yes, Mistress."

"Good girl. Now you lube the cock and I'll take care of our new little friend here."

Both women got to work. Roxanne poured some lube into Jackie's palms, then a little into her own hand. While Jackie was preoccupied greasing up the Sybian's cock, Roxanne handled the metal plug. They worked quickly, knowing the set workers were nearly finished. Roxanne applied a little extra lube to her fingers as well.

"Hey," she got the redhead's attention "show me that little ass of yours."

Jackie got onto her knees and leaned forward, relying on the Sybian to support her upper body momentarily. Her hands free, she reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks, using her fingers to spread the flesh apart. Roxanne's fingers rubbed around Jackie's puckered ass, slightly pushing the tip of one into her anal ring. Jackie's muscles instinctively winked around the small amount of flesh in her butt. Removing her finger, Roxanne's other hand took hold of of the plug and teased the tip on the redhead's hole. Being cautious, she applied pressure and Jackie's lubed rear slowly opened around the plug and consumed it. Leaving nothing but the horizontal base sticking out of her ass. Jackie let out a sigh of relief.

"Hard parts over. Let's stuff this pussy of yours."

"Yes, Mistress."

Working together, Roxanne helped Jackie impale herself on the cock on top of the machine. The lubricant worked well and easily slid into her horny snatch. Next was straddling the Sybian itself. This was accomplished with Jackie resting a knee on one side, while planting her foot down on the other. With Roxanne's help, she was able to get her other knee to rest on the ground as well. More of Jackie's sexual instincts tried to surface. She yearned to push off her knees and let her pussy slide up and down the cock within. She even tried to, her movements almost unnoticeable. But Roxanne saw what she was doing and gave her red hair a tug.

"Stop that right now. All you have to do is sit there."

"But it feels soooo good. I just want to fuck." Jackie protested.

"Just sit still, let the boys tie you up, and you'll get everything your filthy heart has ever desired."

Jackie pouted but did as told. The crew swarmed in on her and went to work. Her hands were raised above her head. A padded cuff was applied to each wrist. The cuffs were connected to the pulley system above by a length of black, nylon rope. The restraints were tightened, just enough to hold the woman's arms over her head with limited room to move. This also forced her breasts to elevate as well.

With Jackie's arms secured, the team worked on her legs and ankles. Padded cuffs were secured to her ankles, which were connected to the base of the steel beams at her sides. Another person fed long lengths of rope between both of her legs. Wrapping them over her thighs and under her shins just above her ankles. When tightened, Jackie was unable to move her legs at all. Nor come off the Sybian if she wanted. The last of her restraints secured, Jackie was completely helpless and stuck in place.

The scene started soft. The Sybian was already active, vibrating at its absolute lowest setting possible and barely rotating within. The ending flaps rattled against the leather padding. Jackie's eyes were half closed, seductively biting her bottom lip and trying her hardest to at least move her hips on the saddle. Even at a low setting, the bumps played havoc on her clit. The cock made her insides creamy. The plug in her ass seemed unaffected.

Roxanne stepped in view of the camera, a barstool in her hand. Jackie's Mistress placed the stool close by, picked up the control box and took a seat. She pinched the vibration dial between her index finger and thumb, and slowly turned it clockwise. As designed, the vibrations increased in intensity. The machine increased in noise as well. Jackie's breathing quickened. Her inhales sounded like hisses; her exhales came out as moans. But the smile on her face never faded.

"Oh my god, that feels good." Jackie whispered.

Roxanne's fingers twisted the dial some more. The Sybian became louder. The vibrations became stronger.

"Fuck," her smile faded into beautiful agony "that's good shit. Oh yes. More. Please."

Jackie was granted her request, and the Sybian became stronger. The redhead's moans grew louder. The expressions on her face were more animated. Her upper torso trembled; her arms shook in their bonds. The camerawoman seized the moment and stepped in close to view all the action. The Sybian became louder.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck meeee! Oh my god!"

Jackie was cumming. Her mouth hung open. One of her eyes was half closed, the other was open but rolled back into her skull. Seeing the bound woman like that made Roxanne play with her clit. Memories of many nights on her Sybian came to mind. The camera caught it all. Roxanne twisted the dial some more, bringing the sex machine to half its full strength.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Jackie cried out; another wave of pleasure spread from her core.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes! Oh, oh my god! Fuck!"

The machine's vibrations finally resonated with the plug in Jackie's ass, heightening her pleasure. Her whole body shook violently in her bonds. A noise caught Roxanne's attention, allowing her to notice the redhead's juices were leaking all over the Sybian. She was squirting her orgasms now. The strength of her last one made Jackie begin to cry. Roxanne smiled and spoke.

"Ah, I love moments like this. Sweet, sweet music to my ears."

Roxanne twisted the dial just a little more, the symphony she was enjoying grew louder.

"Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Yeeeeeeeahahahahahahahaha!"

Jackie's body quaked in her bonds. Shivering as if naked inside an industrial freezer. Her nectar sizzled on the rubber flaps under her. Both of her eyes were closed. Her hands were limp inside her cuffs. She was exhausted, but not out cold. Roxanne turned the dial in the opposite direction, letting the poor woman rest for just a second. Or so Jackie thought. The Mistress leaned forward and gave one of Jackie's nipples a nice twist.

"FUCK!" she screamed, throwing her head back and trying to pull away from Roxanne's grip.

"So that's what keeps you awake? Gives me an idea."

Roxanne stood and retrieved the sleep mask tucked in her attire. Taking half a step forward, she placed it over Jackie's eyes. Blinding her to the world around. Her hand took hold of Jackie's breast, causing her to gasp. Instead of harming her, she gently massaged the orb in her palm and nibbled on her earlobe.

"Not seeing what's... cumming... is half the fun."

Control box back in her hand, the Mistress twisted the dial. The vibrations in Jackie's pussy returned. As did the smile on her face. Roxanne twisted the dial some more and Jackie's face contorted back into agony. Roxanne switched to the other breast. Thumbing the defenseless nipple before giving it a good twist.

"Aaaaaaaaaah ah! Oh huh huh huh my god!"

"I love that song," Roxanne teased, licking the woman's neck "let's turn up the volume."

Both of her hands went to work. One twisted the dial on the control box, taking the Sybian to three quarters of its full strength. The other twisted Jackie's nipple, giving her a classic purple nurple. The redhead tossed her head back and screamed, both in pain and pleasure.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Another orgasm slaughtered her between her legs. Her pussy, ass, and clit were cumming at the same time. Her juices flowed like a broken bottle. Her clit and ass felt like they were on fire. The rest of her body felt like it was breaking apart. When the orgasm faded, she expected Roxanne to turn the vibration down. But that didn't happen. Instead, her Mistress left the dial where it was set and abandoned the poor woman to the machine between her legs.

The vibrations never ceased. Nor did the continuous orgasms which attacked her body. Seconds might as well have been minutes. Minutes to hours. Cumming too hard and too much caused Jackie to lose all track of time or awareness to her surroundings. Still blinded to the world. Roxanne put a stop to that, having retrieved the livestock prod used earlier and shocked the redhead right on her abused tit.

ZAP

"FUCK ME!"

ZAP - to the other nipple.

"SHIT!"

ZAP - to her belly button.

"OW!"

ZAP - to her left ass cheek.

"NO! Please! No more!"

ZAP - to the right ass cheek.

"Goddam it!"

Roxanne moved back in front of Jackie, but remained professional enough not to block the view of the camera. The dominatrix pressed the head of the prod between the other woman's breasts but didn't squeeze the trigger. Instead, she guided it upward, forcing the metal tips to drag along the redhead's creamy skin. Up her throat. Under her jaw. Over her chin. Across her lips. And finally sliding up the bridge of her nose. Stopping at the edge of the sleep mask. Jackie's whole body shook. From pleasure. From pain. And now fear. This was becoming too much for her to handle.

The prod was pulled away but the anxiety remained. Much like the burning sensations in her clit and her ass. As did the pleasure in her pussy, even if her inner walls were starting to go numb. The metal tips returned, rubbing against her nose and threatening to go under the sleep mask towards her eyes. Jackie gasped. She knew it was actually going to happen. The metal tips retreated one more time.

"Oh Jaceyyyyyyy." Roxanne taunted.

Jackie panicked.

Safe word? Safe word? Safe word? Safe word? Safe word? Safe word? Safe word? Safe word?

She remembered!

"PINE-"

Roxanne flicked her middle finger very hard against the tip of Jackie's nose. At the same time, she cranked the Sybian's dial to maximum and ripped off the sleep mask.

"CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Jackie's next orgasm was the most powerful one of the day. Her pussy gushed like a broken hydrant. Those watching nearby were unsure if she was squirting that hard, or pissing herself. Either way it was extremely sexy seeing her thrash against her restraints. Unable to escape the pleasure destroying her body. Her hands flapped in their bonds. Her torso twisted in all directions. Her legs couldn't move at all, leaving her toes to curl and uncurl. And she kept cumming. And cumming. And cumming.

Roxanne sat back on her stool. Eyes wide open and a prideful smile on her face. A hint of jealousy as well. She couldn't remember the last time she came that hard. She turned off the Sybian and all was quiet in the room. Other than Jackie's breathing.

Her entire body was limp in the restraints. Her head hung low, chin resting above her breasts. Drool leaked from her mouth and landed on her stomach, collecting in her naval. Her skin was covered in sweat. Her crimson locks were a tangled mess. Veins bulged throughout her body, a side effect from over flexing her muscles while trying to escape the onslaught. In spite of her appearance, Jackie was satisfied.

The camerawoman got Roxanne's attention, asking to stop recording without saying a word. Roxanne's body language declined the question. So the filming continued. Roxanne leaned in and gently took a hold of Jackie's chin, lifting her head up.

"Now, what do we say?"

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you. Thank you. Mistress." Jackie panted.

"Did you have a lot of fun?"

Jackie didn't answer. She was too exhausted to speak. Roxanne decided to wake her up, cranking the dial to max before turning it back.

VRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOM

"AAAAAAAAAAAAh ha ha ha ha ha" Jackie couldn't hold back her laughter. "Yes, yes I had fun."

Silence

"Think we could get another orgasm out of you?"

VRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOM

"AAAAAAAAAAAh! Yes! Fuck! Yes!"

Silence

"Do you want to cum again?" Roxanne continued to tease.

VRRRRRROOOOOOOOOM

"AAAAAAAAH ha ha ha! Yes! Please! Make me cum! I want to cum again! I'm gonna' cum. I'm gonna' cum. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Silence

"Oh huh huh huh nooooooo," Jackie grunted somewhere between a laugh and a sobbing protest "what the hell are you doing to meee hee hee hee?"

VRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOM

Jackie's screams of ecstasy filled the room again while Roxanne let go of the control box. The Mistress clapped her hands twice and a crewman behind the camera tossed her a Hitachi wand. Roxanne switched on the massager and grinded it into her clit while she watched the newbie suffer unspeakable pleasure. She imagined herself on the Sybian and grew closer to her own orgasm. But Jackie's cries from one orgasm to the next was ruining her concentration.

Roxanne unzipped one of her thigh-high boots and pulled it away from her leg and foot. Next came the sock. The air felt refreshing on her skin. Roxanne extended her leg, pressing her bare foot on Jackie's breast. She wiggled her toes to "crawl" up the woman's skin before ending right at Jackie's chin. The redhead never registered anything touching her body.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhut the fuck up." Roxanne commanded, stuffing all five of her toes into Jackie's gaping mouth.

The newbie's vocals were muffled, but the Sybian was louder than ever. The padding under the machine was taking a beating, becoming thinner by the second. If enough time passed, it would vibrate into the metal floor, making the whole set shake.

Jackie's Mistress switched on her Hitachi and pressed it into her pussy again. Roxanne rubbed the vibrating head up and down her labia and circled over her clit numerous times. The feeling of Jackie's wet tongue fighting against her toes brought her even closer to the edge. She loved how filthy it felt. She pushed her leg forward, forcing more of her foot into Jackie's mouth. Her toes reached the back of the woman's throat, triggering her gag reflex. Then she felt teeth on her arch.

The sensation made her pussy contract, forcing her to cum good an hard. She pulled her foot out of Jackie's mouth and snarled from the pleasure running up and down her body. It lasted longer than she thought but it was more than satisfying.

Jackie's vacant mouth released more of her vocal pleasure. Her howls of ecstasy could have made anyone cum just from the sounds she was making. The crew watched in awe while the redhead's pussy melted from the inside out. A victim to the Sybian's maximum output.

Unknown to everyone, the inside of the Sybian was going critical. Soiled from every gushing orgasm Jackie released. Her fluids seeped under the rubber attachment and down into the device. The continuous use of the max setting furthered the danger. The intensity level was only designed for short bursts. Jackie's cunt suffered max power for almost ten minutes nonstop.

The vibrations traveled to every part of her body. She was so cum drunk every cell within her felt like extensions of her clit, pussy, and ass. Full body orgasms lined up, one after another. But their timing was spaced apart more and more, increasing in difficulty to climax. Pain overrode pleasure the longer it took for her to cum. She silently pleaded in her mind for one last orgasm before finally giving up. Just one more and she would never touch herself again.

Roxanne knelt beside her and massaged her breasts again. The Sybian made it impossible for the crew to hear her instruct Jackie to lean forward as much as possible. The redhead tried her best, allowing Roxanne to reach under her ass and take hold of the butt-plug. The Mistress used what limited space she had and wiggled the toy in and out of Jackie's ass.