All Comments on 'Easy Street Ch. 01'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
looks like the start of a great series!

Excellent story! I can't wait to read the next chapters! Great work!

pantylickerpantylickerover 18 years ago
Wish This Were Me

Apparently I am one of those "sick" ones that loved your story. I am on the road myself right now, laying in bed, masturbating while reading your story, imagining that it were me that had my cock locked up.

I think that this is a great story, keep it up (or not, lol). The writing style is great. Remember, you can't please everyone. For me, the only thing better than being caged right now, with my wife home being satisfied by our own fuck buddy (we don't have one) would be to know that he would still be there when I got home and that I would have to clean them both up with my tongue.

Keep writing, maybe it will give me the incentive to talk to my wife about my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you for the comments

Thank you for your comments, good and bad. It encourages me to continue with the addition to this story, which I am already working on. -The author

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic story

This is one hot story. Well written and extremely arousing - I just wish I was in the same situation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Holly cow

Wow what I would give for all of that to happen to me. Especially the part of your wife loaning you out and you have no say in the matter. How wonderfully demeaning.

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnabout 14 years ago
This is one of my favorites

I've come back to reread this story several times. It continues to turn me on.

Bisubhubby1Bisubhubby1over 13 years ago
OMG, I Think I Need Paramedics

I have been a long time reader of Literotica. My fantasies run deep into chastity, cuckoldry and humiliation. Certainly, I have seen this series before, but the number of entries seemed to be too daunting to keep from looking, but yesterday, when reading another story I saw a link decided to open this story. I am sorry that I took so long before I gave Belted and Teased the opportunity to thrill me.

First, I could have written the stories. I don't mean literally, because you have a wonderful skill at story-telling that surpasses mine, but those ARE my fantasies. OK, not all of them, not the servicing other women part, at least they weren't in my repertoire. THEY ARE NOW! You have opened up a whole new line of thought for me. Thank you.

My wife is not (yet?) on board with ANY of this, but I think I, by mistake, did something this weekend that will give me the opportunity to offer her control over my orgasms, because as she said to me, "You won't learn, I have no way to to teach you and you have no way to make this up to me. Well, maybe, just maybe I do. This series has inspired me to push forward.

You have great talent. I see that you have not written under this name in a few years. I hope that you have not retired. Your writing thrills me so, clearly I am as "perverted" as you, that I can barely breathe, hence my need for a paramedic.

Please keep writing, if not for me, for the cardiac doctors in my community.

looksee73looksee73about 13 years ago
Never Gets Old

I've read and reread this series 2-3 times over the past couple of years, and it never gets old. I just started reading it again, and I just can't get enough of it. It's VERY well written, and I'd love to be the main character. I do hope you'll return with more stories sometime. Thank you for such a wonderful series.

HowieHcyHowieHcyabout 13 years ago
She made me read this

It was my Mistress Tara who made me read this and got me so excited, my cock throbbing. So very well written and can't wait for the second chapter.

Tara_katinkaTara_katinkaabout 13 years ago
My Toy

You are welcome My Toy, hcy

I am so happy My friend sj sent this to Me and I can't wait to share it with My other submissive, terry

Great story with lots of ideas for teasing My submissives :D

ChastitySmithChastitySmithover 10 years ago
Fun story

As a couple who have enjoyed male chastity for about two years, we enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm just loving this story!

How can it be that I haven't discovered this author long ago? Wife Donna is just so evil, in a loving sort of way! Husband ... we don't know his name, do we? I, the reader, have to suppose it's me. So, the husband, J., is really getting whip-sawed emotionally. He doesn't know what's going to happen next! He's being a really good sport about it, and I love that this all is going on in an honest and loving (if unusual) relationship. A good loving FLM is all about a balance of anticipation and surprise. Anticipation (concern, worry, apprehension, excitement, arousal). Surprise (keeping him off-balance and ensuring the game is kept fresh and new). It IS a game, in most cases. The guy can, in almost always, can get the damn thing off one way or another at any time (ending the game). Or he can get himself off with a vibrator (ending the spirit of the game). Or he can just end the game with a word. So the husband, J., honors the game and his wife's wishes; wife Donna, keeps it fun for them both. J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, first thought is that husband is going to rue the day he cuckolded himself to Donna. That next day at the convention she has already had cum 12 times with Terry. She says that her husband will not lose her and she still loves him (where have we heard that one before). Now, Liz and some other women are going to take advantage. At least husband loves to use his tongue so it will get a lot of use the next several days. I wonder if Donna will keep a tally sheet of how many times Terry is going to cum in her; and I bet she will show her husband the total.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
1022 Followers
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES