Eating at Me

Story Info
My neighbor introduces me to tasty Thai snacks.
3.6k words
4.36
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tagline: My neighbor introduces me to tasty Thai snacks.

Author's Comments: Special thanks to Amber_Embers for editing this. Be sure to read her stories when you are finished with this one.

Please realize that food is a vital part of Thai culture, more so than other cultures. Often times people greet each other by saying "did you eat?" similar to Americans saying "how's it going?". Most people consider food so important that mixing it with something 'dirty' like sex would be considered taboo. So please understand that this story does not represent normal Thai people. But taboos can be arousing and this is a fantasy. _____________________________________________________________________________________

The long overdue pay finally came from the main office in China into our accounts in Bangkok, Thailand, and I was not sure how to pay my neighbor back. She had "loaned" me fuel for my motorbike when I was short on cash after the import/export company I worked for was very late to pay both myself and my housemate, and he is a nephew in the family. With the money deposited into our accounts and my housemate was calling his aunt and uncle, it was a family business, about how we need back pay. In the meantime, I owed my neighbor for fueling me along during our lean months.

We lived in rowhouse, tall three-story connected narrow houses each with it own little fenced court yard in front. This fenced area was barely large enough to park a car, though most people just parked their motorbikes or hung their laundry there next to their washing machine or had potted plants arranged into a nice little garden. My neighbor had caught me sneaking into her courtyard to 'borrow' fuel she kept next to her motorbike. We came to an agreement, that involved some sexual activity, where she loaned me the fuel.

Cash in hand I told my housemate, who was completely focused on his very loud phone conversation, that I had to go pay some bills. I had not told him about the unique arrangement I had developed with our neighbor. But neither had she told her housemate, so I had to check and make sure that no other motorbikes were parked in her courtyard. Just one motorbike, it was clear for me to enter. Knocking on the door, I was kind excited to show her my money and how I was not entirely at her mercy. She could see that I was not some dead beat.

She opened the door and raised her eyebrows, "nam an?" (fuel)

She was wearing a brown pleated skirt that came a bit above the knee and a sky-blue button up collared sleeveless shirt that stopped just above the waist of her skirt.

"The home office paid me. How much do I owe you?" Her face changed having not expected that. After a pause she looked past me out to the street. Then waved me into the house. I quickly stepped in to continue the conversation in private. "It was a few bottles. How much do they cost?"

"You think you buy me off and leave?" Her question caught me off guard, and her face was impossible to read. Was she angry? "You not buy me. I own you, you little dog. Don't make me get my sword!" It is a bit of long story but the short version is she has an antique sword that she held me up with when I tried to steal her fuel. She started to walk off and then looked back with a raised eyebrow, as if asking what I wanted.

"No need for swords, please. I just want to be honest. You had told me to pay you back when I got paid." Why were my skills as an amazing negotiator not working? She stopped at the kitchen door and turned back toward me.

"I no want your money! What do you think I want?" I was confused. She had harassed me about needing to pay up for the fuel I 'borrowed' every time we had sex. Now that I had the money, she does not want it.

"If you do not want my money... I do not know... what do you want?" I cautiously followed her.

She sternly looked at me from my toes to the top of my head, nodded in my direction, and grunted, "mmh", as if to say 'yes' or 'this'. I was still confused.

"What?"

"I tell you to take off all your clothes, what do I want?" she asked.

"Seeex..." I guessed.

"If I want sex, why I not sleep with house friend yours?" Her broken English gets me sometimes, but it is a lot better than my nonsense Thai.

"You don't want sex?" I went back on my guess. She shook her head in frustration.

"I want you. I have you. From you I get sex." She spelled it out before turning back to the kitchen. "You hungry?"

"Yes...?" I think that was the right answer. "... hungry for you?" At this rate she was going to stab me with that sword.

As I entered the kitchen, she did not seem to find what she was looking for. After looking through the fridge, she seemed to have made her mind up about something. "300 baht." (Rough exchange rate is 34 baht to 1 US dollar)

"What? Huh?" I really could not keep up with her.

"You have money? 300 baht, I go buy us some food. You hungry, right?" She was heading back to the front door.

"I only have 1,000 baht bills." I pulled out my money to show her.

"I take 1." Before I could think she had snatched one of the bills and rushed back to the front door, that pleated skirt swinging the whole way.

"Should I go with you?" I was confused how this relationship worked.

"You stay here. Take your clothes off. Don't make me use my sword." She winked at me and with that she was gone. Where had she got this from? A sane person might run away. Yes, I was afraid of her but her body felt so good. And she had shared her fuel and food with me when my money was short.

While I nervously waited for her to return, I took my clothes off, wrapped myself in a towel, and drank some water from a bottle in the kitchen. It seemed like an hour but it was more like 10 minutes, when she came back with a couple bags of food. I could see sliced green mango, maybe grilled pork sticks, I was not sure what else she had. I would rather get straight to sex and skip eating. That is not how Thailand works.

She tossed something in the freezer drug around through her bags, took out a couple plates, then handed me two glasses of water to take into the living room. I went back to the living room, set the waters on the coffee table, and sat on the sofa. She hurriedly came in, placing a plate of food on the coffee table while sitting on the sofa near me. Her face beamed with excitement.

"I show you how to eat. You do as I say, ok na?" That was not really a question. I was about to tell her we should just have sex and eat after when I noticed that her shirt was unbuttoned and she no longer had a bra on. Those more than mouthful tan breasts were just peeking out from under the blue shirt. I could eat.

Starting with a milky ice soup of floating multi-colored balls, she offered me a spoonful of the cold concoction. "It bua loi. Wan mai kha? Is it sweet?" It was sweet, too sweet, like milk sugar with rice curds. She took a big bite of the sugary soup, then leaned into me kissing me on the lips. The milk flowed from her mouth into mine, sharing more than just passion. Not until several seconds after the bua loi had been sucked down did she pull back from my lips. By itself the milky mixture was too sweet, but her mouth made it desirable. Putting another spoonful in my mouth and it was my turn to kiss her. Our tongues searched for more, long after the whole mouthful was gone.

After several more sweet milky kisses, she picked up a grilled snack that reminded me of a tart but I was not sure what was inside, later I would learn it was kanom krok. She placed it hanging out of my mouth waving me not to move. She then leaned forward biting into the kanom snack like she was kissing me. Warm coconut milk ran down my chin. It was sweet yet savory with little bits of corn in coconut milk. She lustfully licked the coconut juices from my face, before putting one in her mouth for me to bite. The coconut gushed over her chin and down her neck line. I had to lick the milky fluid from between her breasts. With the next kanom krok she nibbled drops off my collar bone. Then more had to be sucked from her cleavage.

This erotic eating turned me on some. It was different. I had never used food with foreplay before. She pushed me back onto the sofa so I was laying on my back. She tickled my chest with an alien looking red fruit covered in green tentacle like fuzz. "Gnoh!" she declared excitedly, I later learned it is also called rambutan. I was a bit afraid she might try to put it somewhere I did not want it, but she popped it open revealing the white fruit. She bit off a little then squeezed/rubbed it dripping juices onto my abs and chest. Repeating this twice before she got down and started licking and sucking the gnoh juice off of me. Her tongue and lips worked their way from my waistline up to my chest. As much as I wished she would rip my towel off and suck on me, she left it around my waist. There was not any juice on my nipples but she nibbled them anyway.

Now it was her turn. She motioned me to come toward her as she laid down. "You try," she commanded. The red and green fruit proved to be harder to open than expected. My first attempt ended in a smashed fruit that got tossed aside. She showed me how to carefully press my thumb nails through the husk and then peel the shell away exposing the oblong shaped white meat to eat inside. Since her fingers were slick with the sweet juices from the gnoh she handed me, I had to suck on them clean. The slightest squeeze dripped juice onto her body and breasts, and I proceeded to lap it off her smooth skin. Eating gnoh was a bit awkward for me as you have to chew the soft meat off of the woody seed in the center.

We realized some of the sticky juice had gotten on her shirt, so it had to come off. After a second time of licking and sucking gnoh juice from her breasts, I decided opening the exotic fuzzy fruit was too much of a struggle. Instead kanom krok was broken into her navel. The milky cream gushed all over those rippled abs and had to be lapped up, all with her breathing ever increasing.

Excited she opened my towel and my now hard dick dropped free. With an open hungry mouth, she eyed me from head to dick before sliding out from under me and pushing me down on the sofa. Watching my cock carefully, that lean Thai woman dripped juice from the gnoh around my thighs and groin. The licking of stickiness continued, with her face brushing my penis again and again. She rose up keeping her eye on my penis while she chewed on the gnoh fruit. Without swallowing she slide her mouth over my member. Her mouth was warm but the fruit was cool. All kinds of pulp, tongue, teeth, and lips worked on the head then sliding down the shaft a couple times, working the head again and sliding some more. To swallow the fruit, she sucked hard.

Every time she grabbed a new piece of the fuzzy fruit she made sure to tantalize me with the freakishly fuzzy husk, tracing along my body. More gnoh was chewed so she could continue working me, but this time the fruit pit was still in her mouth. The pit slipped around in her mouth rubbing my cock. Evidently, the brown husky gnoh pit was distracting her from 'eating' me, so she pulled out a slice of sour mango. She chewed some slipping my cock head into her pulp filled mouth. Now there were not only tongue, lips, and teeth to tantalize me but also fibrous pulp pushing against the sides of my penis head. Up till now we had only made 'mmh' sounds for erotic eating, this fruity cock had me groaning.

Evidently, she was worried I would come too soon and pulled back. Nodding at me she signaled my turn to play with her. Since her skirt was still on, I made her flip over face down with her perky little butt up for me to pull both the skirt and her red bikini bottom panties off. I had not gotten a good look at her bare back before, so for the first time I noticed the sak yant tattoo of protection between her shoulder blades, with its five squiggly lines reaching for her neck. The middle squiggled line pointed straight down her spine to her ass crack.

I fit a mango piece between those tight cheeks. The mango was just dripping with juice that came dripping out as I nibbled the sour fruit out of her butt. She switched from delicious 'mmh' to less controlled moans. Working from the taint to the small of her back, giving special attention to her butthole, I licked up the tangy mango juice and then some.

"Again, do that again" she cooed her order hungrily. I repeated eating mango from her ass only slower and with more tongue, as if someone could use more tongue. Turning her back over, I did not even bother with food, rather just ate in and around her own salad. While my mouth went down on her lips and inner thighs my fingers worked the top of her labia to find her nub. More and more she groaned, until she clenched down holding my head and hand in place. I had to suck whatever juice was there just to breath.

After a few breathless moments she released me and got up. "I get something. Stay here." As her beautiful tan ass walked off into the kitchen, I had to stare at her thin Southeast Asian form. How come viewing the slender back of a woman gives a more erotic view than actually getting to see her private parts?

She returned from the kitchen with a white rectangular shape on a popsicle stick. She must have found a motorbike vendor with ice-cream. She forced me back onto the sofa all while lustfully licking her ice cream. Once I was down, she slid it into my mouth to give me a cool taste of its coconut creamy goodness. I only had a few seconds to lick her ice-cream before she slowly dragged that coconut flavored popsicle around my nipples and across my abs, the cold contrasted with our warm bodies. She quickly licked up the slick ice cream trail. She did one long drag across the underside of my cock. It did not know what to do with the wild sensation of cold wet cream, and seemed to pull away drooping some. She licked it off, bringing back any stiffness that had been lost.

Ramming the ice cream in and out her mouth a few times, she then slid her cooled mouth over my warm cock. This was colder than the fruit had been. She used her tongue, lips and teeth over the tender ring below the head with a couple slides along the shaft. She returned to sucking on the ice cream and repeated the process again. I kept gasping at the cold touching my penis as it worked me closer and closer to a climax. Hot and cold were opposites working us up together.

Eventually she climbed up straddling my crotch, pressing her clit down on me. Rocking around as she rubbed her breasts with the cold ice cream. The ice cream went round and round as she rocked around on my groin. Her brown nipples tighten more and more. When she leaned forward unfortunately the pressure let up some on my genitals, but her breasts were in my face and I licked the ice cream up for her. She let out little sounds as my teeth and tongue flicked the hardened nipples.

She wiggled around forcing me to the top, handing me the ice cream. I held the ice cream in my mouth, then placed cold kisses on her body. Writhing and gasping, her hands played with her clit and on a breast. My cold kisses kept her going as I placed them across her chest and abdomen.

I figured we were ready to move past the food filled foreplay but as I started to slip my cock head toward her wet sticky hole, she stopped me. I did not know if I could wait much longer. She propped herself up on an elbow and she grabbed a yogurt cup from the plate on the table. After unceremoniously ripping the top off, her fingers deftly spooned some white yogurt into her mouth. Her tongue rolled over her lips letting the white slimy food slip out as though the yogurt was something else escaping from her full mouth. Her fingers then spooned some white plain yogurt into my mouth, forcing me to throat her fingers a few times as yogurt dripped down my chin.

To my surprise she took the yogurt cup and shoved it on my cock. My immediate thought of 'breakfast food does not belong on my dick' was drowned out by the slippery feeling I felt. The cool slimy slickness took my breath away and sent shivers up my spine. Once satisfied that my shaft was fully lubricated, her firm yet gentle hand guided it, creamy whiteness and all, into her hole. The moist heat of her vagina around my penis contrasted the cold of yogurt. The slick slimy sensations made me feel like I would come at any moment. Steadily moving in and out together, just how long could it hold off.

She pulled my hand with the ice cream to insert my popsicle into her mouth. I worked the ice cream in her mouth, letting her lick and suck on it like it was another part of me.

I heard her fingers dip into the bua loi sweet soup, spilling some on the floor. Her hand slipped bua loi mook bubbles onto my lips and slid a couple fingers between my lips for me to suck clean. The more I anxiously sucked the more her digits went into my mouth. Soon my head bobbed backwards and forwards in time with our slippery hip thrusts, hers fingers ramming into my mouth, ice cream ramming in hers. Milkiness was dripping from both.

Her back arched as we continued. I pulled as far out as I dared, occasionally she pulled back further than felt safe, only for us to push back together. She grabbed the ice cream from me so that she could work it in my mouth like I was sucking a dick. Though soon there would not be much ice cream left. I could feel it coming. I groaned to her through the ice cream that I was close, she moaned letting it fall to the floor. Her nails dug into my butt cheeks as she used all her strength to get me in. Her inner muscles gripped for all they were worth. Her little barks made with each forceful thrust sounded as if the air was being forced out of her lungs. As my load started to shoot into her, I lost my rhythm. She pulled through her own orgasm and pumped for both of us, finishing me off.

I clutched the back of the sofa for support, and she just lay there stretched out, eyes closed, deliciously spent. With the coconut ice cream covering her face you would think that I had come in her mouth. I am not sure what kind of hot mess I looked like. Something about her peaceful brown face made me think of maple syrup. I leaned forward to kiss her, letting my limp dick slip out of her.

After tossing the cushion covers for the sofa in the wash and cleaning up, we ate mu ping (grilled pork) and sticky rice in the kitchen, all though without as much sex. We talked about normal stuff, our families back where we came from, troubles getting away from past ex's, the weather. Thankfully she did not button up her blue shirt until I got ready to leave.

As I walked out to the street I briefly wondered where this was going. This definitely was not a typical Thai woman. I did not need to beg for fuel from her anymore. What did we want from each other? Her words kept eating at me, 'I want you. I have you. From you I get sex.'