Eating Cum From Used Condoms

Story Info
Anonymously filled condoms are fueling my masturbation.
897 words
4.48
3.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My work starts at 5 am and I always leave the house early so I can visit a number of parking areas where I know a lot of fucking is taking place. These parking lots are a common depository for used condoms. Couples are able to fuck there without being interrupted. I can always count on finding a half dozen or more freshly filled rubbers from the night before. There are different brands of condoms in many different styles and colors. I find mostly Trojans and polyurethane rubbers. The quantity of semen inside them varies from a small drop or two to some with two or three receptacles full of semen. The really full ones always get my dick hard because they feel heavy and I know they will fill my mouth nicely. Sometimes I find three or four rubbers in the same parking spot so I know somebody had fucked numerous times. I think about the man splashing his cum inside the condom while he was in some girl's ass or pussy. Maybe the rubber was used to fuck some slutty CD's asspussy.

Some of the rubbers are tied off. I can never figure why a guy would do that. It only makes my job a little harder because I have to carefully untie them so I can stick my tongue all the way inside without spilling any ejaculate.

I turn on the map light in the car so I can see the contents of each specimen. I line them all up and decide which ones to put over my dick and which ones to drink. I usually wear the heavy studded ones for masturbating inside and the poly ones for cleaning out. I take the condoms with the least amount of cum in them and one by one push my tongue all the way to the receptacle end. I suck the sperm into my mouth and hold it while I pump my cock covered with another cum laden rubber. The men's sperm cover my cock completely and sometimes leak out into the panties I am wearing. I take the next filled rubber and spit the last mouthful into it and do the same thing again and again.

I slowly push my tongue into the next condom and gather up the multiple loads of cum mixed with my spit. Each load has its own distinct smell and taste. I continue doing this until I suck up the semen from all the condoms. I empty the contents of all the rubbers into just one condom. I finish up with a single condom loaded with sperm that is an inch or two above the receptacle tip. There may be close to a dozen manloads in it. There might be three or four of tablespoons of semen all ready to swallow. Maybe some double loads from the same guys.

If I find a sheath with bad tasting cum I carefully remove the one already on my dick and spit the load into it and slide it back on my dick. I don't want to eat this nasty cum but it sure feels good slathered on my bare cock. I have to be very careful that I don't jack my cock too violently or the used and flooded sheath will burst before I ejaculate.

Here I am in a dark parking lot at 4:30 in the morning with the contents of numerous condoms soaking onto my tongue. I can see the shine of my sheer pantyhose in the dim light. My left hand slides up and down my slippery legs. The empty sheaths are lined up on my other pantyhose covered leg. I can feel the slippery cum on my dick from a bunch of different guys. Is any of their dirty cum sliding back into my peehole? I can smell and taste the cum in my mouth. My breathing gets heavier the closer I am to cumming. I try to trigger my orgasm perfectly with the cum eating. I want the filled sheath covering my cock to break open just as I start to swallow their sperm. At the point of no return and just as the first stream is exploding I take a huge gulp of sperm. Then I pull back hard on the rubber to ensure it rips open as I start to blow my load. Perfect! It's happening. I'm eating cum and squirting cum at the same time! The first squirt almost feels like a strong piss stream. The second and third really gets me pumping hard. With each squirt I will take another swallow of cum. I have six or seven strong spurts of sperm shoot out of me through the now broken rubber and it soaks my panties and hose. My tongue is all the way inside the receptacle tip and it is completely empty. I have eaten every drop of cum. My lap is soaked with the overflow from my panties.

It takes half a minute to calm down from this massive orgasm. The taste of sperm is strong in my mouth. I can't believe the chances I keep taking with all this anonymous semen I'm eating. I gather all the condoms and put them in a plastic baggy for more fun later today. Maybe I'll jerk off wearing a few rubbers and stick the rest in my ass and cum that way.