All Comments on 'Eating Out'

by naughtyteacher84

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But rushed.

Too fast, too soon.

Needed more in the way of preliminaries.

She could/should have noticed his erect cock. Either by sight ot by feeling it touch her.

She could have said something about it. He could have offered her the opportunity to de it closer. To touch it. To play with it. To see how it reacted to her touches.

Three stars.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Great story

Any plans for part 2?

8ikm8ikmover 1 year ago

Good story. I love redheads, especially if the carpet matches the drapes. Nothing beats going down on a ginger. The story needs an editor though. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would do the same for a redhead. I did give an older woman oral pleasure thatI wanted to do. She just laid on my bed and convulsed while I drank her in.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Since I LOVE eating pussy, I gave you 3 stars but only because I love reading about it almost as much as actually licking one. Another commentor suggested an editor. I'll add -in the worst way! Using "me" instead of "my" and once when it wasn't needed at all. Additionally, "a" in lieu of "I" and the past tense of "cling" is "clung." "Clang" is the sound a bell made. All-in-all, after it is written, RE-READ it. Do not self edit. Once you catch obvious errors, have someone else read it and make corrections that you miss in spelling and/or Grammer to include punctuation. But, as I said, I LOVE eating/licking a clean (a shower usually does the trick) pussy (once ran across one infected with yeast. I could smell it 3 feet away), especially one in it's natural, unaltered state - she looks like a woman and not a pre-pubesent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous