Ebony and Ivory Ch. 04

Story Info
The Council, The Warlock, and The Church.
15.5k words
4.43
935
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made the round trip in 40 minutes, all cleaned up. We both had long hair and we partially blow dried it so that it wasn't completely damp still. Neither of us felt the need to dress up for this meeting so we kept it comfortable and wore our usual fit. Our group was all crowded around the altar when we walked in so we went to join them.

Everyone was smiling all around and we got several hugs. The last was Dax who went right into asking, "Was this a black and white granite before you two christened it?" He motioned to the altar. Obviously, he was sure on the color.

I didn't notice it earlier but now I can see that Dax is right, this altar was different. "No, it was a motley granite with a bunch of colors. It went black and white like me and Eb? That's wild how does that even happen?" I looked at Dax concerned. Ebony and Steph were talking about the altar too.

"We were mostly talking about this altar while you two were getting cleaned up. It's not just the top slab. The whole thing is black and white, even the vertical granite. It looks really sharp to be honest." Dax's assessment was accurate. "You know there's a white streak in your blonde hair, right? It's small but completely out of place there "

"I got a good look at it after our shower. It's extremely white. Rather wish it was black to be honest." I smiled at Dax. "I do agree with you though about the marble swirls. The black and white granite contrasts well. This is magic of some sort." I offered. I looked around at all my long-time friends. "We are all going to need to get used to magic. Unexplainable shit is going to happen around us with more frequency."

"And I agree with you." Dax came back with his immediate reply. "This can only be magic. So now we are all wondering besides the creature that Ebony has become, what has become of you besides the white streak in your hair?" Dax was spot on. I was curious too.

With everyone looking at me, I shrugged my shoulders. "I feel normal, guys."

"But you aren't normal, son." Came a deep voice filled with concern. "Not by a long shot." Our parents had entered the church and were at the main entrance opposite the altar.

'You kids look good. Stay strong and we will talk after this meeting." Mom displayed evidence that she had been crying. Maybe not recently, but it must have been extensive for the evidence to still be visible in her eyes and cheeks. "We love you."

Ebony's eyes started to well up as our parents continued talking so I pulled her close. Then after a moment I kissed her temple. Other people then started filtering through those doors. My parents went to the right side of the church as all the people coming in now went to the left side. Dax gave Trent a nudge towards the side entrance, and everyone went with Trent out that door. Soon after, we had a few dozen visitors at the front of the church. All cloaks of white, light green, light blue, light almost creamsicle orange and yellow...even a few pinks. Everyone was covered from head to toe except one man.

Ebony and I walked around in front of the altar. It matched us well, standing behind us adorned in our colors. I hear mom intake a sharp breath as the scene of us and the altar became evident before her. Dax approached the tall man with a slightly bowed back that was not hiding his identity, handing him the NDA. He then turned and walked halfway back to us, standing right on the bottom most, wide dais stair.

Dax addressed the group as they continued to filter in. "Please come in. We have cleaned the pews for this event. It is safe to sit where you like. I represent Ebony and Ivory. My name is Dax. You are all welcome here."

The tall, slim stooped over man approached Dax. This man had a huge, comically large nose and a drawn face with deep wrinkles. He looked like he was at least a hundred years old, but moved too well for that, even if he did move stiffly. The old man addressed Dax in an unemotional manner and spoke with a strained, voice that sounded like someone loudly whispering. "The council gathered this day was formed several millennia ago. Council membership is handed from one generation to the next. Some of our members are still outside and across the street for they cannot enter hallowed ground." He spent a moment looking at Ebony and Ivory standing before the altar. "Our purpose is to govern supernatural and spiritual events that have the potential to impact the future of humanity. The ritual was performed on that altar on hallowed ground?" Dax nodded his agreement.

"My name is Gerald and I serve as the Chairman of the Council." He reached out a gnarly, boney and wrinkled hand to shake with Dax.

Dax quickly addressed the greeting, "I would like nothing more than to shake your hand. It has come to my attention that I do not know if allowing you to touch me willingly can give you some type of benefit or control. I cannot give that permission. Instead, I shall repeat: Hello. My name is Dax and I am official representation for Ebony and Ivory." Dax nodded to the taller, gaunt man.

Gerald's face cracked further and deep wrinkles opened as canyons and chasms...I think it was a smile and then a nod. "Smart young man. I can see why you are the advisor."

"I am new to this, but I will learn fast. Can you tell me what my clients have now become? I believe they have been successful in their ritual." Dax just decided to throw it all out there. We talked earlier and decided that Dax was here to represent us for a reason and since none of us could best him in a debate, he would just do all the talking for us.

"I see their success. Ivory's father, Bjorn, carries warlock ancestry. Ebony's mother, Nimbia, has spirit animal ancestry. There are many people with ancestral strengths in this world, unlocking them is quite difficult since it is an exacting ritual and those undertaking it must be pure in their intent. There are some that are disappointed that this event happened on hallowed ground. It means that the light is strong in these two."

Gerald pointed across the church to Bjorn and Nimbia. "Those two have decided themselves to bring their babies together in the hopes that this event would happen but they could not tell their offspring about it first. You can all talk amongst yourselves about the details of the ritual and such. I am here to bestow the gifts of the Council. These gifts do not come with any strings attached this is merely a "To the victor goes the spoils" event. In a sense, this young couple could consider this like winning the lottery." He then drew an envelope from his long coat and handed it to Dax.

Dax opened it, glanced inside and nodded his head. "You say that you are not purchasing anything with this. Is that correct? This is merely a gift."

"That is correct, Dax. This is a gift to the couple on their wedding day. They are eternally bound and are likely to live for upwards of a millennia. This is no small commitment. We wish them well. We hope that one day they will choose of their own free will to entertain joining the Council. Perhaps a few hundred years from now. Transparency for all of you young people: your futures will be involved and will not allow for careers. We wish you all the best." After a short pause, Gerald looked to Ebony and I and added, "I would ask the young couple to walk out front so that all can see them, some Council members have come from as far away as Cairo and Bangkok. It would be a shame for them to have come all this way just to see the outside of this building. A new, perhaps even fully formed, warlock and spirit animal is a rare event. You will all learn that there are supernaturals that can breed their own or even bite to infect others. You two are a pure manifestation of ancient power. It is very different. Your power and purity are in direct proportion to the accuracy with which you performed your ritual. Please come outside." Then Gerald nodded to Both of us and then to Dax and made his way to the front entrance. He nodded briefly to Mom and Dad on his way by.

Dax followed Gerald on his way out and the others in the church just watched them and then us since we followed Dax out. Completely robed and hooded figures lined the street across from the church. The robes were many colors, they weren't all black. Some were a deep green or brown, but they all disguised the person under them so that no discernable characteristics could be detected. Dax had followed Gerald down the steps, but we stayed up top. Like any newlyweds we stood in front of the church, at the top of the steps and kissed for a long time. Our hooded spectators watched us. After a moment, Ebony's eyes went golden and then we stopped kissing and turned to our spectators and waved again, my while streak hanging in my face. Then they all started getting into cars and leaving. Those in the church filtered their way out and none said a word to any of us. Only Gerald had ever spoken.

Once they were all gone it was just the two of us and Dax, as well as mom and dad. Dad looked at us, still holding each other, "I am so proud of you two!" And he charged over to wrap us up in a big hug. He was a large man and had a couple inches on me as well as mature size so probably 80 pounds heavier. He could handle hugging us both. Mom came over and joined in the hug, tears streaming down her face as she apologized nonstop. It was obvious she felt guilty for the misconceptions.

Dad broke the cry fest the two ladies were starting, "Lets go out for lunch. I know an excellent restaurant and we can reserve a private room for dining and then we can discuss this over a bloody piece of meat." He grinned and I nodded. He looked at Dax, "Do you have a young woman you want to invite?"

"Yes, sir. I was not aware I was coming. Suzie is her name, and she is out back."

"Of course, you are coming. These two will not be successful without your help. Get your Suzie. We will eat in one hour. Dress well. I will text Ivory the address and he can share it." Everyone left and I went back into the church with Ebony. I fetched the camera we had hidden last night and stopped it from recording. I removed the flash drive from it, put it in a small liquid tight case, and stuffed it in my pocket. I looked at Ebony, "We have a very graphic scene on this flash drive. And there is the footage of you hammering your clit into Steph's mouth." I thought about it for a moment as we walked to my truck. My phone vibrated and doorbell notification. "I wonder why that act allowed you to look into Steph's mind?" We got in the truck and I fired it up. Then checked my phone and forwarded a text to Dax. "We have so much to learn, sis."

"I know it's a whole new world." Ebony said. "New rules and creatures, there's going to be a lot to keep up with. And you are a Warlock? What is that and how does that work?"

I shook my head in ignorance. "I have no idea, but I'll bet Dad can tell us something." I reached over and grabbed Ebony's hand. "Mom should be able to tell you about your strange powers too, right? You are obviously top pack bitch. Whatever that is." I drove us back home.

The house was empty, though we expected that since we were meeting mom and dad, and they were already well dressed. I grabbed a protein bar as Ebony went upstairs and I sat in the kitchen at the island on a stool while I ate it, just reflecting on the strangeness of the last day and a half. Once I was done, I went upstairs to get changed. I quickly stripped down to my bikini briefs and went into my closet to grab black slacks, and a black silk shirt with black, patent leather shoes. My blond hair fell around my shoulders as I brushed it to a shine, staring at that awkward looking white streak. I had chest long hair.

Ebony walked into the bathroom as I finished brushing my hair. She was wearing a long, form fitting white dress with a slightly different pattern of white flowers decorating a portion of it. Again, she had on white leather boots with a 3 inch heel and a white choker. She loved the way a white choker looked on her black neck, the contrast was great and she knew it. Of course, I thought it was sexy as hell. "Can I still call you my sister? Is it weird now?"

Ebony was putting the finishing touches on her face as she said, "You can call me whatever you want, Baby. You can do whatever you want too." She smiled sweetly at me like she was innocent. I knew better.

"What I want is to tear a hole in the back of your dress, fuck you until your clit rips out the front and then I stroke you and fuck you until we're both drench each other's in cum."

Ebony twerked and jiggled her ass for me. The dress left nothing to the imagination and had her form completely on display. She soon stopped and said, "No time for that big boy. I'm taking you to meet my parents." She stepped up to me and smiled and whispered "You're lucky I don't rip a hole in the back of your slacks and fuck you with my clit until your cock rips out the front and I stroke you and fuck you until we are both covered in cum." Then she kissed me as I got red faced and she walked away. She won that exchange.

"Fuck me, huh?" I asked.

She stopped and turned. "Don't you think that me sticking this in your ass was the absolute first thing that I thought of?" She leaned back a bit and I could see the bump of her clit through her dress.

"Ohh my fucking god. That is so hot I just got instantly hard." My eyes went wide. "I can see that through your dress. My mind is blown."

"That's what I do. Blow you." She gave me the kissy lips that she slaps my cock against and fluttered her eyes at me.

"Damn it, sis, we need to go or I'm cancelling this whole late lunch thing so we can drown together."

"Ivory, you need your strength. We have a thousand years to fuck. We did plenty and you need to eat and recharge. There might be more trials to come. Let's go learn something from our parents now that they can finally tell us the truth." Ebony went down the stairs and I followed. We each grabbed a trench coat from the closet in our appropriate colors, of course and then went to Ebony's car. With her dress, my truck was out of bounds tonight because ebony couldn't get in it. We took her car and used my phone for directions, getting to the restaurant right on time.

Dax and Suzie arrived earlier so the hostess escorted us to a private room to dine in where we joined Mom and Dad as well as Dax and Suzie. The restaurant was 4 star and Dad had already ordered the private 5 course meal for us all so menus were only required for drinks. Since we were all underage and Trent wasn't here, nobody felt the need to have underage teens get alcohol. The 4 of us younglings got sparkling mineral water while my parents had champagne.

"First..." said Dad as he handled his glass and raised it in the air. The rest of us followed, raising our glasses to join him. "Lets toast the newly weds." He raised his glass towards the center of the table. "Joined for life. For the good of humanity. For the pleasure of each other's company. To protect us all." Our glasses tinked loudly and we all drank.

Mom said, "We are so very proud of you two. You were always so beautiful together. We just couldn't be happier."

Dax said, "You also get to keep the Trust money you set aside for Ivory and Ebony since the alternate outcome happened and instead Ebony and Ivory get considerably more." We all looked at Dax, curious. He answered our unspoken question: "Twenty million dollars." He let that soak in as everyone's eyes went wide, and exclamations bounced around the table. If my guess is correct your parents would have handed you two around 500k if you were on a more mundane path. Correct?" He looked at Mom and Dad.

"That is probably a very close estimate of what we had planned." Answered Dad. "This is much better but requires a lot of care and planning. This is a dangerous path." The waitress came in with refills and 2 others followed her with appetizers. We waited for them to leave again before be continued and meaningful conversation.

While we had outsiders in the room, Dax resumed speaking, "I have done some preliminary research on the Trinity property. It seems that attendance was low and the diocese closed the church 30 years ago. They still own it. I anticipate offering $999k for the property. If you two approve you must realize that we will not be able to alter the exterior of any building and that includes removing stained glass from the church. This is a protected historical site. You will be free to change the interiors of nearly all of the buildings as well as the landscaping. Basically we will need to restore the church to former glory in appearance to make government officials happy and then they will exempt the site from property taxes."

Dax looked at Me and Ebony expectantly, so I answered, "We already staked a claim to it. Nobody will realize that the altar has been changed, right?"

"No, it looks great. If it was replaced with a wood or something then it could get noticed. This won't be an issue. I also just want you guys to know that this is a sound purchase for you. This gives you the space for an estate and enough seclusion, right in town to offer privacy."

The wait staff completed their high level of service and left us to our devices. The scallops, and fresh bread toasted with brie and garlic cloves and also a gorgeous bruschetta to apply as desired. We all started digging in as Dad took over talking again, even while he ate, like a good Viking.

"Let me start at the beginning for everyone. Many people are born with ancient ancestry linking them to the supernatural. These powers will never be awakened. Awakening them requires love for another, an act to solidify that love and it must be a virgin act, and precise execution of the act. It is written that the virgins must give their virginity to each other at the completion of their 19th year. But that is not the whole truth." Dad looked at the two of us and then to Dax and Suzie. He then looked to Mom and she nodded. "You two have been intimate with each other for a year now and we have known about it. We have also known about those times you have watched us be intimate. Don't be embarrassed." He saw our reactions. "The only thing I am trying to establish here is that we have no secrets."

Ebony looked directly at Suzie suddenly and her eyes went golden. I grabbed her leg and squeezed it really hard and she recovered. There were 4 sets of eyes on us now though. Suzie said, "Ohh shit. It was me." Or course Suzie thought of the scene in the church with Steph's face fucking pack initiation and she looked down and her face started to flush.

Mom pointed between Suzie and Ebony, wiggling her finger between the two and asked, "What's this now?"

Ebony was panting slightly. I reached oven to her lap and found her clit straining against her dress with my hand. Looking Ebony in the eyes, I saw desire, but she was also pleading with me, giving me a powerless look.

Dax was our representative, and he took up his mantle by addressing the group, "Ebony's spirit animal has a unique manifestation as a very sexual oriented beast. Her animal seems to rule through sexual domination of sorts. We don't quite understand it." He looked at Mom. "Tell me Mrs..."

"No." Mom held up her hand cutting him off "You will call me Nimbia or Mom. I prefer Mom."

"My apologies." Dax began again. Mom looked a little frustrated at his apologizing but she let it go. "Tell us about the spirit animal manifestation. What governs the type of animal?". Meanwhile, Ebony was still panting and her eyes were transfixed on Suzie.

Mom quickly answered, "Ebony determines the animal. It could be any animal in the world. The particular animal shares a deep connection with her. Not because she likes it. She has a kindred connection to the animals very existence. The manifestation is more powerful if the animal has an ancestral connection as well. For instance, if Ebony's spirit animal is an African animal. That would connect with her roots and therefore ancient power in a more direct fashion. Tell me about her and we will figure out what she is manifesting."