Ebony and Ivory Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kind of beat from the work at the church and the drama of our ritual, Ebony and I held hands in my truck on the way home. Home. We can't wait for our own place. Just because it will be ours because we pretty much have our own space now as it is. We just don't own it. It's s ok. All of that is coming.

We walked through the front door of the house. "Hey, kids!" Dad gave a yell as we entered.

"Ohh, are they home?" I heard Mom ask. "There's some shredded beef and taco stuff in the fridge!" Mom just called it out to the house.

We both yelled thanks and then trotted right up stairs. Straight to the bathroom we went and we both peeled off our clothes and tossed them into the clothes chute. We were both eager to get cleaned up. and then get filthy together. We both crammed into the shower quick and scrubbed ourselves down, looking to get clean and done. We dried off and then brushed our teeth. Feeling all the way clean felt best before being intimate.

Ebony stopped me as I headed for her bedroom. She said, "You are supposed to do something for me." I stopped and looked at her, not understanding. She looked at the toilette. "Out night starts here." I nodded. Gave her a quick kiss and then stepped away from the shower door. I backed up to the toilette and took a seat. I put each of my hands on my knees and waited.

Ebony came to stand in front of me. Her dark skin was absolutely flawless. She looked like dark chocolate. Her unhooded warrior was sticking out and lengthening with her anticipation. Her abdominal muscles flexed and relaxed, seeming to be in time with each twitch of her clit as she primed herself mentally for what was to come physically. She was obviously quite excited about what she was about to do. I can't say that I understand why cleaning my ass is going to be so exciting for her, but I would never deny her. My ass needs to be cleaned and her level of desire and excitement to do the task cannot be ignored.

Ebony kneeled in front of me. She placed her hand on the bidet dial and cracked it open. A gentle stream of cool water sprayed against my crack. Ebony darted a knife hand between my legs and slapped left testicle into my right by slapping my balls on the left side and immediately darted her hand back out. Just a lightning fast knife hand stab, slap, and withdraw in one smooth motion. I grunted at the slap and reflexively reached between my legs as they snapped shut.

"Open your legs." Ebony said. "Put your hands back on your knees and open your legs." I waited. "Now you are moving too slow. I am going to slap the other side after you obey me." I looked at her with a slightly furrowed brow. She stood up slowly to her full height. She pushed her pelvis forward just a little but so that her clit was prominently on display. Her clit was lengthening, and her eyes turned golden. She took a step forward so that her legs were on the outside of my knees and as her clit grew it reached out towards my face. After it became fully erect, Ebony growled slightly and blinked her eyes, making the golden glow disappear. She looked down at me, passed her huge piece of clit sausage and said, "You are a Warlock who has an easy life. I am going to change that. I am going to give you adversity." She swayed her hips to the left and her clit slapped my nose. Then she moved right and slapped the other side of my nose. "When I step back you are going to put your hands on your knees and open your legs." She slapped my nose left and right with her clit again. "I am going to reach between your legs and slap you right testicle to punish you for moving. Now, center yourself so that stream of water is on your anus." I wiggled a little to adjust my position as instructed. She slapped my nose with her clit several more times while I was moving and then took a step bac. It was lovely how her large firm tits jostled as she gave some circular, hip moves like a Columbian pop star to slap my face with her clit.

I opened my legs, hands on my knees and sat up straight. Ebony bent down so that her face was even with mine. Looking into my eyes she said, "You are a fucking Warlock. Show me your strength." She darted her hand in and slapped the right side of my sack. I grimaced with a sharp intake of breath, jerked my body a little in reflex. "Hold fucking still, Warlock!" I gritted my teeth. Ebony reached to the bidet throttle and turned it up a little, so the stream was almost penetrating my anus.

Ebony stood up and grabbed her clit with her right hand and stroked it in my face. "I am not fucking you with this tonight, baby bro. Tonight, I am fucking a Warlock. I am going to unlock your Warlock potential before I insert my key and lock you down." She stood there, stroking herself over my lap, in my face. "Ohh, this clit feels so good, baby. I feel like a perfect version of myself." She took a step back, turned and turned her back to me at the sink. She placed her right foot flat on the counter top, giving me a full view of her kitty and asshole. Her lips were parted and glistening, with one strand of her juices clinging between her thighs like a spider web made of syrup. Ebony was reaching for some soap and she reached forward and hit the pump for some antibacterial soap and put a bunch in her hand. The antibacterial part of it is just a coincidence, it was the only soap in a pump in our bathroom. It was vanilla bean scented. The view she provided was definitely not necessary. She wanted me to see her plump pussy all gooey so I knew how much she was enjoying herself.

Ebony put her foot back down and turned to me again. She stood in front of me again and played with the end of her clit then pinched it and shook it violently, causing her legs to quake a little. "Ohhh this thing is fun." She reached down and turned off the bidet flow. She then knelt in front of me again and put half of the soap in her other hand and reached between my legs with it. She palmed that soap directly on my wet anus and rubbed it into my asshole and all around the area quickly making a lather that filled the air with vanilla. Her other hand went to my wet scrotum and rubbed that soap in there and then onto my hard cock. Ebony worked a vanilla lather around on my equipment. I held still, concentrating to maintain my position. I groaned deeply my cock was so hard. "Yes, my baby. You want to cum for your black queen, don't you?"

"Yes."

"I know you do. I cannot allow it." She looked me in the eyes. I could see a faint glow of gold in her hazel eyes that made them look very extra-dimensional. "You see, I am a queen that needs a king. You are only half a king. My king is an arcane warrior warlock and you are only arcane." She inserted the tip of her middle finger into my anus, grinning as she said, "I have the key. I can see now, that this was my destiny...to have a girlcock. Mom told me that if you did not have a deeply painful experience to waken your warrior side soon, it will never be awakened and you will just be arcane. My girlcock is your key." She buried her finger in my ass and then plunged it in and out a few times. Then she withdrew her hand from my anus and used it to turn on the bidet. Her other hand still worked my balls. She turned the bidet on medium, much like it was before and let it fire at my anus. She reached down to feel my anus where it was spraying and looked at my eyes as she interrupted the stream with her finger to tap on my asshole. "Open up." She ordered. Let it inside to flush"

"Turn it higher." I said.

She grabbed a fistful of my scrotum skin so that my balls were sticking outside her hammer fist and pulled them up. Now they were clenched at the end of her fist and up in the air where they were accessible. She slapped them. There was nowhere for them to go so it was all impact and I gasped. "You don't give any orders. I am the queen." She slapped my balls harder and I gasped but managed to maintain my position. "Relax your anus and let it in." She let go of my abused balls and grabbed my rigid cock, stroking it. "Hard to relax while I stroke you, huh baby?" She used her other hand to tap my anus more. "Open up and let it in. Dig deep and find the control in the turmoil of physical distractions." She rubbed the glans around the head or my cock, slowly and with lots of pressure. "There it is, I can feel it relaxing." She pulled her hand back and Some water started flowing through my anus and I immediately slammed it shut. I grimaced at my o-ring's reaction and looked into Ebony's stern face. "You will never get cum if you do not listen. This is about pain, distraction and control. You must have all three simultaneously."

Ebony adjusted her left hand holding my sack so that my balls were sticking out the bottom of her fist. Her thumb was sticking up in the air and she lathered it with soap and pulled my testicles back between my legs so that her thumb could reach my anus. I gasped as she pulled them back between my legs and set her thumb against my uncooperative o-ring. Her right hand went to my cock head where she quickly rubbed around the head of my cock as he thumb pressed into my rectum. Once it was sunk, the pressure of my sack being pulled angled my cock down into the toilette so Ebony was practically in my lap as her face was a mere few inches away. She stared directly into my eyes as she withdrew her thumb and then pressed it back up, pulling my sack. Then she withdrew, her mouth was open in anticipation of my facial expression as she pumped her fist, sinking her thumb back in my anus. Ebony grinned. "Ass fucked until he became a king." She muttered, still grinning as her fist pumped her thumb into and out of my asshole at a medium pace as I gasped and my legs shook a little.

Ebony stopped, with her thumb buried in my rectum. "Now let's see if you can control that anus of your better." She withdrew her thumb, changed her grip on my testicles and brought them up by my cock head which she stopped rubbing to slap my tight testicles. The water was spraying against my anus and I willed my asshole to relax and open to the very slight pressure against it and invite it in. Ebony just kept slapping my balls and it was so difficult to find a zen enough frame of mind to unclench my anus as my balls were slapped. Tuning out the abrupt a use of my testicles was hard, like my cock, but i managed around the 15th slap to relax. Now, I began to fill up. Ebony was an anal master and realized I had pushed through so she released my beaten sack for the moment. I felt the cool water swirl its way into my colon and begin filling up my intestine. Much of the water is splashing out and this is going slow. My sister made her finger soapy on my cock and then interrupted the water stream by just plunging it up my anus and into the water in my bowels. Inside me, she tapped on my prostate and regrabbed a fistful of my scrotum skin to put tension on my testicles. Tears started forming in my eyes as she pulled out her finger quickly and then started slapping my stressed balls with her open hand. After around ten firm slaps she stopped and turned off the water. "Don't spill a drop." She resumed rubbing her hand around the head of my cock again. Using a firm grip and slow movements.

I felt like I was going to pop. There was an immense pressure. My balls felt gigantic. And she let them hang again though it still felt like they were being slapped even though they weren't. Then wile slowly circular massaging the head of my cock, she slapped my balls left, then backhand them right then again left and backhand right. And I said, "I need to cum."

Ebony stopped gripping my cock and grabbed my balls, pulling them down onto her hammer fist. She slapped them hard 'No fucking cumming until I say. Only a king comes and you are no king." Slap. Slap. "Look at all that precum you are oozing. That's all you get. No orgasm." She let go of me as the head of my cock just glistened with copious amounts of precum. "Empty your bowels." I did and it was like a flood gate opened and I just dumped water and shit into the toilette. It was stinky and noisy as my anus fluttered wetly. She flushed the toilette immediately and turned on the bidet to spray me off. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a tube of lube. She squeezed it into her hand and then turned around to kneel back down and grab my cock. She stroked it full length 3 times really fast and I gasped. She then grabbed my balls in her fist and slapped them again. "Let the water into your anus." Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. She stopped slapping me, precum oozing out of my cock. I willed my asshole to relax and open and I began to fill back up. After I was full, she turned off the water and resumed her squeeze grip rubbing of the sensitive head of my cock and I groaned. "Not one drop of water from your ass. Not one drop of cum. Hold it back."

I felt like I was going to go crazy. She had been torturing me for the better part of an hour and I was going to explode if I didn't cum. "I need to cum." In response the started slapping my testicles again, hard and I gasped, barely being able to maintain my position as she slapped my sagging balls from side to side as she had my cock in her vise like grasp. Her strength was definitely increased and the pendulum of my sideways swinging nut sack will attest to it.

"Empty your bowels." I sprayed fluid into the toilette and this time it did not smell bad. Ebony rubbed my slowly and slapped my balls back and forth the whole time. Then she let go of my cock to grip my balls tightly and slap them hard, with a hairy hand, calling on her beastly strength as she looked to crush my balls entirely. I watched, my hands gripping my knees in a death grip trying not to move. I looked down at my poor cock, oozing precum and those tears that i had held back started to flow as my eyes matched my cock...leaking. I swallowed down the talk of my needing to come and instead, surrendered to going mad as The world slowed down and my head started to get foggy. This was it, Ebony must have knocked me out. Lack of oxygen maybe? I couldn't tell but the world got hazy. I felt claws digging into my arm and something strong pulled me forward onto the floor where I hit my head on the cabinet, Why couldn't my legs move? I was dying and paralyzed for I sprawled out the length of the bathroom right on the floor. A weight was on my back but I couldn't turn to look and claws dug into the small of my back. Hands were there, one on each side and then the weight shifted to be completely on those hands and something wet slid from my scrotum, up my perineum and to my anus. It was wet and slippery and it put pressure there. Before I knew it my anus was breached and widened as it plunged into my asshole and banged off my prostate before retracting and plunging back in to bang off my prostate. My world spun even more as I realized that Ebony had mounted me. She started hammering away and shaking as she squatted on my ass and upper thighs, stabbing my anus with her girlcock like a young rabbit fucking. My head was all fuzzy as she jackhammered me, assaulting my prostate, I started to yell as my orgasm exploded under me, against the floor and the pressure was insane. I rose to my knees while I was cumming, feeling stronger and Ebony rose behind me to follow. Placing one foot on each side of my knees she hovered over my ass with her knees bent in a partial squat and just pounded into it with her girlcock as I continued to yell and she started screaming as her restrained orgasm made her shake and quake. She felt hairy against me and I knew that I was being ass fucked by a hairy beast as my orgasm too pulsed to a stop. The hairy beast flopped against my back, twitching and spasming.

I caught Ebony as she rolled off my back and I laid her on the floor, right in the mess of my massive load of cum just puddled on the floor and smeared on my chest. Her legs opened as she touched the floor and she looked at me and touched my face. She smiled, like she was exhausted as her hand caressed up to grab my hair and she growled, "Fuck me my King." She gasped at my cock slid through her slickness and right to her opening. I looked down to see why she gasped and my cock was different. It was thicker. I reached down to press her thighs apart even more, splitting her open for more leverage and the hands that came into view did not look like my hands. They were huge. This cock, my cock had to be every bit of 10 inches and my hands looked bigger than Dad's. A lot bigger. Ebony saw my confusion and wiggled her ass tiny bits from side to side quickly and pressed herself forward to wiggle her way onto my cock. I pressed forward. She gasped. Smiled and held out her arms to me. I laid down on top of her, right there in all of my cum on the bathroom floor and while we held each other and kissed, I worked my way into her. Once my massive cock could go no further, I pulled back and then pressed back in. I set up a slow rhythm and made love to my new bride right there, gently. While we rubbed each other with our hands, and kissed I just moved in and out. Before long, she had her second orgasm and spasmed, clenching and unclenching my hard cock. I could feel her girlcock twitching against my abdomen and I clenched and unclenched my abdominals to massage her clit. When she was done, mine started, having been brought forward by her pelvic floor muscles working me. I filled her with cum, pumping several spurts into her and my muscles twitched and flexed a when I was done I was sure that I filled her up with my cum just like she wanted. Then I just lay there on top of her and still inside her. After a few minutes Ebony said, "You are heavy. I can't breathe." And I rolled to the side so that I was next to her.

"You did it." I said to Ebony. "You knew you held the key and you did it." She looked absolutely exhausted. "You unlocked me." I kissed her deeply and then rose to a squat and picked Ebony up like my bride. She felt light. Like I held nothing more than a pillow. I looked into the mirror, holding my new bride. She had reverted back to normal but I looked very different. I was a giant. Sure I had always been tall and that made some people look, but I was way taller than I used to be and my hair was completely white and so was my skin. It looked like I had dyed them both. I was white on white and quite filled out. I had broader shoulders and large, giant cobra lats I could flex under my armpits. My frame was more wedge shaped where I used to be lean, lanky and strong. Now I was bulky, tall, massive and looked physically powerful. My face was still me, even when I talked my voice was deeper. I was whispering earlier and didn't notice.

I turned to the shower and put one hand under Ebony as I opened the door. Sure my muscles flexed at holding her weight in one hand, but she still did not feel heavy. I did not struggle to step inside the shower and turn on the water. I put Ebony down on one of the tile benched in the shower and got the water all ready. I removed the spray wand and sprayed her off. She was weak like a newborn. She had literally worn herself out. I cleaned her up and then myself. I no longer could stand under the shower at all. I was too tall. I toweled her off and then carried her into her room where I took her towel and placed her in her bed. Then I used her towel to dry off, myself. I am glad we have high ceilings, but I now have to duck and turn sideways to fit through the doorways.

Once I was dry, I realized that I wouldn't fit in a bed anymore. I quickly decided to move my bed frame into Ebony's room and put my bed end to end with hers so that we had a 13 foot long bed. Sure, it was weird, but I was like 8' tall now and couldn't fit on a 6'5" bed. I thought my bed was shitty enough before so this solution was fine with me. As I moved my bed into her room, I marveled at how strong I now was. This lifting was very easy. I felt like I was moving a mattress for a toddler bed.