Ebony and Ivory Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my voice a little, it went extra deep when I did that and sounded rumble as I broadcasted it a little. "Please gather around. Let's discuss news of the day. Dax?"

Dax cleared his throat, "Yes. Well, we all met the Archbishop. He seemed nice, and he said he would help Ivory with some arcane learnings. We found out that the Pope is a powerful wizard, and we officially own this entire property with all rights as decreed in the binding spell that Ivory created and the Archbishop agreed to. At this point we can count the Roman Catholic Church as an ally."

Lots of clamming and let's go! Filtered through the room. The future pack was hugging each other and smiling. I really loved all these people. As I think about it, I can't wait for my sister to fuck them all and get this pack rolling. From right here, it seems so far away. A mostly finished property, a pack of hyenas lead by my sister with me taking down demons, and fending off politics from The Church, the Government, the Council...I knew it was all coming. I could see it on the horizon. The destination seemed so far from right here, right now. That's ok. We are building something strong here. I watched everyone talking and smiling, laughing as my thoughts wandered. I smiled at the exciting future talk while I watched them.

***Author note*** I had planned to stay ahead on writing this story so that i could regularly post chapters for consumption. I had twice as much written that i would reflect on to edit and then post sections of. Unfortunately I accidentally deleted everything. I will just have to recreate those 94 pages.