Ebony and Ivory Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed that Ebony had fallen asleep while I was moving the bed. I plan on joining her soon. We will get a great night of sleep. It was only 10PM so there was plenty of sleep to be had. As I laid down, I realized I had not turned off the lights and as I went to get up, I stopped and then I thought about it for a moment. Collecting my focus, I snapped my fingers and all the light switches flipped to the off position and it was dark. Too easy. I curled up my huge frame with Ebony's smaller body and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning was chaotic. There was just so much to do. I completely forgot that I had no clothes for someone my size. So there I was, nude and wanting to go downstairs for breakfast with nothing to wear. I ended up cutting the legs off some of my sweatpants and put them on. They looked like underwear on me. That was the start to an awkward day of finding things to wear. Of course, our parents were eager to help after the exclamations and excitement about my new warlock status, of course.

First, transportation was a problem. For now, I just let Ebony drive the truck while I sat back in the bed because that was the only spot I could fit. It seems that I will need to change the seats in my truck. I really liked the bench seats because they are group oriented but I could never fit in there now. I need my driver's seat to be in the 2nd row of seating or get a whole new truck that someone else makes fit me. I would have to make that decision another day. I really want to keep my truck though. I love that truck.

At the Big and Tall store, I found black underwear and a black wife beater that was tight but would work. We got some black denim pants that need to have the hem let out to fit my height and that was it. We stopped by a boot repair shop, and I walked inside barefoot. He said he could make me a pair of black leather biker boots. They would have a few chrome rivets on them to help hold them together since this was a lot of leather and he didn't what them, flopping around when not being worn. It turns out that my foot was now a size 24. I used to be a 14 so that was quite a change. And just like the man said, 2 hours later I had a pair of black, biker boots to put on. I feel like I needed a trench coat and when I mentioned it, the boot maker said he gets his leather from his brother-in-law who makes leather clothing. He gave his bro a call and then gave us directions to his store. He asked us to come back any time and he had great boot designs that would only work will with a large canvas like my giant feet. He asked my to come back when I was ready for a pair of dragon boots and then grinned.

Once we got to the leather workers store, he said he could make me whatever I wanted. Of course, he was amazed at my size, and all that craziness, I just wanted to get to the part where I was making sure I was meeting the Archbishop wearing clothes. I told the leather guy that I wanted a long duster trench coat with a white pentagram on the back. He said that there was no way he could have that ready in the next hour for us the way he would like to. He'd like to do an embossed white leather stitched to the black and make an awesome pentagram for me. But for right now, he had patches for biker coats and such and could make up a basic leather trench coat with a pentagram on the back but it wouldn't be the nice duster I want. I told him I was fine with coming back to get the coat I wanted and appreciated his work.

St. James Cathedral in Seattle, Washington is a beautiful, well-kept buildings and grounds. It is clean and well designed. The size of the worship hall is massive, and I found it easy to walk through the doorway standing up nice and tall, without turning sideways. Ebony and I slipped into the church first and Dax and Suzie followed. We went into separate pews, right by the door so we didn't disturb mass too much since it was just finishing up. Lucky for us, everyone seemed to be focused on the ending of mass and mostly didn't notice us enter. It was the children in church, who were bored out of their minds that noticed us and gawked until their parents noticed them staring at something and turned them back around and made them do something unnatural, like ignore the giant that just walked in.

We sat there quietly, in the back of the church as mass ended and stayed seated as everyone got up and left. Some talked to one of the Bishops or the Archbishop before leaving the cathedral. Eventually, the place had emptied, and we found ourselves with 2 bishops and the Archbishop of Seattle. The three of them came over to us and we got up to shake hands and introduce ourselves. Of course, they know who I was by looking at me and found it comical that we were named so fittingly, Ebony and Ivory.

The Archbishop was very accommodating and bade us to come back to the rectory where we could all have a discussion. On our way to the rectory, The Archbishop pointed out interesting things about the cathedral architecture or a statue or a stained-glass window while we passed and made the walk kind of museum-ish for us. He was an excellent tour guide, being instructive but in a non-know-it-all sort of way. Once we got back in the rectory, Archbishop said, "Thank you again for coming in to meet us in person. We realize that you could have declined the invite."

"You're welcome." I answered, "We wanted to discuss the Holy Trinity Church property with you anyway, as you know."

"Yes, well parish numbers were low and that location had to close. It was probably close to 30 years ago now. It is a rather expansive property." Archbishop answered.

"Well, Most Reverend," Began Dax, addressing the Archbishop formally, "It stands to reason that The Church is quite pleased to have Ebony and Ivory on Hallowed Ground is that not correct?"

"You are correct, Young Mr. Dax." The Archbishop returned, hitting Dax's tone perfectly in the address. "Not only are we fortunate, but Humanity is fortunate as well. This is a pleasant change of events compared to how this has gone historically. We are pleased that you seem smitten with the Holy Trinity Church property. I can see that you want to get his piece of business out of the way first so let's get this taken care of. What would you like to offer for the property?"

Dax answered, "I think that a fair price for the sale, is one dollar. This dollar ensures that the newly wed couple stays on hallowed ground. Furthermore, this allows for the formation of Trinity Pack which will be a pack of hyenas under Ebony's control. We will soon have meetings with tribal leaders to ensure that they are allies as well." The priests were all silent, listening to Dax intently as he continued. "Our goal is to ensure that we are allied with the other powers of light." Here, Dax paused and waited for a response.

"I can tell that there was a rare ritual performed in Holy Trinity by looking at Ivory. Similar power levels also reside in Ebony, as one would expect from such a ritual. It provides equal results for those involved. In the past these rituals have been on the dark side and resulted in wars between kingdoms and enslavement of whole nations. I am not aware that those rituals were as thorough as yours was. You are perhaps an unprecedented couple and we would be delighted to sell you Holy Trinity."

"Excellent." Dax smiled. "I will send over the paperwork later today and if you could sign and file them with your title company that would be great."

"Wait. I want to try something." I said. Everyone looked at me. I took out a one dollar bill and held it up in the air in my right hand. I stood up, towering over everyone. I held the dollar in the air. "This dollar is a contract for the sale of the hallowed ground and buildings known as Holy Trinity. On acceptance of this dollar, Ebony and Ivory will own in an even exchange, the Property, including all rights therein." I then gently placed the dollar gently on the table and when it touched the table it sounded like a judge's gavel struck the table. I took my hand off the dollar.

The Archbishop, somewhat taken aback at my magic, did quickly recover and reached out to take the dollar bill. "I accept, on behalf of The Roman Catholic Church." As the Archbishop removed the bill from the table, a gavel sounded again. The Archbishop then crossed his arms and sat back in his chair. The dollar bill was still between his fingers.

"He is nervous." Said Ebony loud enough for all to hear.

Dax asked, "Why are you nervous, Archbishop. Is everything not alright? Are you hiding something? You weren't nervous when we started talking." He glanced at Ebony, as if imploring an answer from her, "Right?" Ebony shook her head from side to side.

The Archbishop regarded him for just a moment. "It seems I need to do some instruction here. After all, we basically just swore to be allies, right?" We all nodded our heads. I sat back down to help others relax too. "Bishop, please get us some red wine and glasses for our guests." The Bishop rose to fulfill the request and we all watched him shuffle about collecting glasses and then step out quickly for the wine. Once our glasses were all half full, the Archbishop continued. "I am sure that you are getting bits and pieces of lore and never full learnings. I am afraid this one will be similar." He took a drink of his wine, and we all tried it too. It was quite fruity and good.

"I am a of Germanic ancestry and I am arcane. My ritual was not very accurate but it did happen and so I can do magic, as others call it. BUT," he purposely emphasized, "I cannot do magic here in the cathedral. This cathedral has been protected by a powerful arcanist. Only an arcanist more powerful could still do magic in this space. It should require extra concentration. Like more focus to break through the restriction. That typically shatters the protection and then anyone can use arcane gifts in the area. Protection then needs to be reestablished to seal the site again and it is just a huge ordeal to redo."

"Your keen senses, dear Ebony, picked up that I was not expecting arcane use in the cathedral. Further, the cathedral is still sealed. I can feel it as I reach for the arcane and instead I am fenced in and can tell that my power cannot reach out into this space. I am not sure what happened here with Ivory's arcane use. He didn't go through the protection or it would have broken. Somehow, it was just irrelevant to him. I do not know what that is and it makes me nervous. Is that fair?"

"I think that is fair." I answered in my new deeper voice. It used to catch me off guard, like back at this time. My voice just didn't sound like me anymore. Eventually I got used to it. "The unknown usually makes us nervous. I would like to explore this more, and perhaps get other lessons from you, if you would not mind, Archbishop."

"I certainly would not mind. Now, I think I need to discuss things with others. You can immediately do what you want with the property. I am sure that the dollar contract will be accurate. I will make sure that the paperwork you send gets filed, Young Master Dax."

We all stood up and thanked each other for taking the time to talk and for the property of course. As we were leaving, I asked, "I'm curious about it, Archbishop. How old was the site protection since the passage of time seems like it could impact results."

"2019 so it was only 4 years ago. It was placed by the Pope when he came here to administer making me Archbishop. The Pope is powerfully arcane. It is a requirement for his position that really limits the number of those that are eligible."

Once we were outside, Suzie yelled, "Congratulations! You got Trinity for a dollar! I am so happy." She was genuine. "I stayed quiet that whole time. I was bursting inside and couldn't wait to let it out." She looked relieved. "You know what? This is going to be so much fun to make it what you want it to be. I'll bet April's dad gives you guys a good rate too. Hell, his daughter is going to live there." She chuckled. "I am going to live there too." She looked at Dax.

"We are going to live there together." They stopped at the truck and held each others hands. Facing each other. Dax smiled and added, "Before we can do that. We have to fuck our friends." They still held one hand, but turned to face us, holding hands. Dax looked up at me, I was really tall now. Freakishly tall was the point. No hiding. "Do we have to fuck?"

I laughed, "Hell no, brother. We don't have to fuck. You do both need to get fucked though." Their eye went wide, astonished cuz I made it sound like I was telling them off. "By Ebony." I pointed to my new wife and former sister. B "Do either of you do any anal play?"

Dax and Suzie looked uncomfortable. They both shook their heads. Suzie turned to look at Dax and said, "Sometimes when I masturbate, like when I am shaving down there, I rub around on my asshole but I never go in there."

Dax said, "I think my dick is going to rip through my jeans suddenly. We need to get naked and do some play. Both of our asses need to be prepared." The two of them met eye contact and kissed.

Ebony was smiling, "I look forward to getting you both naked and bent over. Would you two like to do it together or separately?" Ebony leaned back and stretched, showing off her clit bulge. Suzie noticed it right away and suddenly Ebony invaded their embrace, putting her arms around them both. "Look, I can tell that Suzie is excited by the thought of getting fucked by me. Dax, you seem a bit unsure and I understand that. This is something that you two need to fix first and then let me know. How about you get yourselves ready."

Suzie kissed Ebony's cheek and Dax nodded as Suzie said, "So, we do anal on our first night of penetration. You might as well fuck my ass before she does."

Dax nodded and said, "It seems the same goes for me so we will need a sex toy store too?" he kind of asked.

Suzie shook her head no, "I have enough toys. We don't need to buy anything. Let's go."

Ebony moved her hands down and grabbed both of them by the ass, "MY, you two are just so sweet. I appreciate the anal preparations." She gripped them firmly by their cheeks and I could see her fingers digging in. "I. Can. Help. You. Both. Prepare. For. A. Good. Fucking." Suzie and Dax both froze. They held perfectly still as Ebony ripped out her staccoto speech one work at a time. I know she was tapping on some anus with each word. She always knew right where that was. I stood in front of them, looking down at them grinning. Now my dick was getting hard too. "Together. Or. Separate. I. Am. The. Expert." She then brought her fingers up to her nose. Dax and Suzie turned to look at her both fearful and judging her smelling their assholes on her finger. "I love the smell of virgin ass." She grinned at them and laughed. It went kind of crazy like a cackle mixed with maniacal laughter.

"Holy shit, Ebony. You are a hyena. I can hear it" We all stared at her amazed. "You just did a hyena laugh."

"I heard it. It felt good. Like I perfectly described my feelings with that laugh." Ebony told us.

"So that is your looking forward to an ass fucking laugh?" I asked.

"I guess it is my happiness, anticipation, horny laugh?" She didn't sound too sure. "I don't know. It just felt perfect when I did it." She thought for a moment and asked, "Do you think I am going to turn you guys into hyenas?"

Dax nodded, "I am sure of it. Look at your fuck brother here." Dax grinned at me. "He is top of the warlock charts power. You have to be similar. AI searching has given me the most likely answer: You are going to have to fuck everyone in your pack regularly to maintain it. Nobody can just take your gift and leave. You will have to maintain it." We all got into the truck. Me in the bed of the truck. Suzie opened the sliding window so I could hear the conversation. "The magic will be in your cum. I assume that you are a messy sprayer like when you did Steph?"

Ebony looked far away for a moment. "I do squirt."

"Ya, you do." I added in.

"That makes sense. Your cum must enter the anus for the effect to happen because the dominant hyena female has been known to penetrate the anus of both males and females of her pack. This magic has to follow some animal kingdom rules, I suspect. The other thing is, your pack can only get so large because you can only maintain so much of that effort."

I laughed loud and deep, from my belly. Everyone turned to look at me. I couldn't stop. I just laughed. After a while I wiped tears from my eyes and said, "oh my fucking god. Did the magical kingdom just challenge my sister in how much ass fucking and orgasms she could possibly maintain on a weekly basis?" I started laughing again. Ebony was smiling broadly, showing her perfectly while teeth. She was flashing golden eyes at me like a car with their hazards flashing and I started laughing hard again. I couldn't help it. "Ohh my stomach hurts. I laughed more. I need to stop laughing." I clutched my stomach and looked at Ebony. "You just went to heaven, sis. You have ass fucking magic."

"It was magic for you, wasn't it?" Ebony said scoldingly, her arms crossed under her ample bosom.

"Every way you and I fuck is magic, sis. You can take my ass anytime my beautiful bride. Your magic just doesn't work on me though."

"What do you mean it doesn't work. I unlocked your Warlock-ness." Ebony answered.

"Your femdom and edging genius did that, not your cum. You didn't read my mind at all, right?"

"Ohh shit, I didn't. So, I could have unlocked you as a human?" Ebony asked.

"You knew what to do. You said you had the key and you were right but it was between your ears, not your legs." I answered. Ebony nodded and then started the truck and soon we drove away from the cathedral and to Trinity, soon to be our new home.

There was a trash can in front of Holy Trinity church. It was nearly full of beer cans. Trent was around somewhere and maybe spent the whole day here? We proceeded through the main double doors, which had an easy, quiet swing to the hinged. The door was repaired. They closed evenly behind us and had a working lock assembly, I think. I could hear the hum of a generator once we entered and there were some lights and our people were everywhere. Even April was in attendance, and I thought she might be held up in some tribal thing, but no, she was here. Our future pack all cheered as we strolled in, amazed at the progress on the church.

"What the fuck happened to you. Holy shit." Trent yelled it. Everyone else was in awe or cursed and some even took a step back.

"Ohh ya, I forgot. I went full Warlock last night. My voice is a little deeper and I totally need new clothes. It's pretty fucked." I smiled at everyone. They held their ground as we approached the Altar and everyone walked up to me.

"You're an actual giant." April looked up at me. "I think one of your legs is larger than I am."

"You should see what's between them if you really want to get scared." I grinned at the slender woman.

April laughed and said, "No thanks. I don't want to sit on a fence pole." She pointed to Ebony, "You need a large, strong woman like her to be able to handle a thing like that." Others came up to me after April's ice breaker to chat and ask questions. It became obvious that despite the physical changes both size, stature and my completely white hair and skin, I was the same person they've known all their lives.

"It really is looking great in here." I looked at Trent. "You have been busy. All day?" He nodded.

PFFT! Trent took a long drink on his beer. "I'm keeping fluids in me though. Don't worry." He examined me up and down. "You're a biker now?"

I chukled. "No, this was just the only actual skilled people creating clothing in our immediate area. Now that I am wearing it, I do kind of appreciate the feel of leather. If you think about it, it's armor. Just being a biker allows you to wear leather armor which is pretty nice." I noticed that most people were chitchatting. "We can talk about this some other time. It kind of goes along with me not having a truck to drive anymore. I just don't fit in anything."