Ebony Wife Opens Me Up Pt. 03

Story Info
Wifey finds a new oral fix for hubby.
761 words
4.14
5.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We passed out holding each other after our shower. Oddly enough, all that dominance seemed to fade away and she was the little spoon again. I woke up with my arm draped around her with my face buried in her beautiful locks. I took in the scent of the tea tree oil and buttery leave-in conditioner as I woke up. It always captivated me to take in the scent of all that diligent care she put in to her hair. She roused herself half awake and pushed her hips backward, letting my half hard cock rest between her cheeks. I pushed forward into her ass. She sleepily mumbled to me.

"Rub my butt. The coconut oil is on the nightstand."

I reached over to the night stand and grabbed the jar. The coolness of the air conditioning had made it solidify so I scraped out a lump and worked in my hand until it became liquid again. I then placed my oiled up hand on her cheek and softly started to massage it.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned out in content. She loved having her ass rubbed. I would always tell her how much I admired her juicy butt as I did it, playfully kissing and licking the sweet tasting oil off of her voluptuous cheeks. I continued to rub gently as I felt myself getting hard. I began to press my cock against her oiled up booty.

"Oh," she said. "I see you're enjoying this too."

"Very much," I said with a dumb grin on my face.

"Mmmm, well I'm not ready to have sex yet."

I was a little disappointed by this turn of events. "That's okay," I replied. "I can just keep doing this."

"I would like it if you did more." She pressed her ass further into my groin and began to move it slowly up and down. The oil provided soft lubrication and further softened her pillowy posterior. My cock was sitting gently in her crevice as she slowly moved it up and down. The oil was providing a wonderful warm lubrication as my throbing cock moved up and down gently, thrusting between her cheeks and rubbing against her tight little hole.

"Mmmm," I let out a short moan of approval, letting her know that I liked it.

"Let me know when you're close." She said it with a bit of anticipation in her voice. I wasn't sure what she wanted for the end result, but I was willing to give her whatever she wanted.

"Yes, love." I said it as I moan with an estatic pleasure in my voice.

She started to move faster and faster until she was practically bouncing it up and down. I could feel it building up in me quickly. The warmth of her sweet cheeks was enveloping my dick and warming the oil, giving off a sweet smell of coconut and her own sweet essence. I leaned in and whispered the magic words into her ear as I nibbled gently at the lobe.

"Uhhh- I- I'm going to cum." The urgency was rising as I prepared myself to coat her curvaceous booty. But then I felt a surprise.

She stopped and rolled over, moving her head down to my groin. She wrapped her luscious lips around the tip and circled her tongue around it. I couldn't take it anymore and released into her mouth. I heard her moan and swallow loudly as continued to work the head. I let out another round. This time I did not hear the swallow but felt her head move up towards mine. She then kissed me deeply as she allowed the remaining cum to trickle into my mouth. As it hit my tongue, I felt a knee-jerk reaction to pull away but she put her head on the back of my head, keeping me close. She then stuck her tongue into my mouth, letting the rest of my own cum flow in. As it hit my tongue, I no longer felt the urge to pull away. Instead, I passionately began to swallow until it was all gone. She then pulled back to look me in the eyes.

"I'm glad you liked that. A little surprising to see though."

"Believe me, I am much more surprised than you."

She smiled. "Well, now I know something new about you. I'm curious to know what else there is to learn."

"Well, we have three more days here plus the rest of our lives after."

She laid her head on my chest. "I love you."

"I love you too, babe."