Ecstatic Alice Pt. 01

Story Info
An unexpected threesome with my college friends.
1.4k words
4.39
13.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such an amazing night, and the really funny thing is that I had no inkling or idea that such a thing could happen. The factor of surprise probably made my enjoyment go through the roof.

Cheryl and I are really really great friends, both in our sophomore years, and even though she has a boyfriend, Jim, we have almost been called a lesbian pair! I have never gone so far as to ask Cheryl whether Jim is actually jealous of me, given the amount of time Cheryl and I spend together. I reckon he is a bit busy anyway, given that he is in his senior year, and will be graduating in a few months. We are great friends though.

Cheryl and Jim had hosted a party last Friday at her house (her folks are away for a couple of weeks) and there were about a dozen of our friends, and we had a nice time till a little bit after midnight, when the people started heading home. I was getting up to leave too, when Cheryl held my hand.

"I feel a bit dizzy from the drink. Mind carrying me to the bedroom?"

"No, sure" said I, and took her to her room and lay her down on the bed. Jim was at the door, seeing people off, and I heard him lock the door and go into the kitchen to put the dishes.

"Let me call him" I suggested. "And I'd head back when you start feeling better." I went to the kitchen and told Jim that Cheryl was a bit sick, and we rushed back to see her. Jim put his had on her forehead rubbed it lightly.

"How do you feel now, babe?"

"Much better! It was probably some sudden effect from the alcohol" said she. I was glad she was feeling better, and decided to pack up.

"You'll be totally refreshed in the morning, Cheryl! Have a good sleep. I'd also head now."

"Alice" Jim asked as I was just about to get up from the bed. "Do you find Cheryl hot?" I was stunned for a second, thinking that he was really upset at me for giving a bit too much attention to her. I blurted out what I thought was an answer, "Ummm...err...yeah...I mean...she is amazing!" His face lit up.

"I think so too, and we both think you are super hot, isn't it Cheryl?"

"Totally" she agreed, excitedly. It took me a couple of seconds to realize what was up, and then it hit me. These two were planning for a threesome, and they played the first shot all too well. Honestly, I got really excited, and my wide grin must have told them I was on board.

Well, now the situation was that all three of us knew we wanted to have an FFM, and were ready. But the problems were just starting. None of us were exactly sober, and none of us were wearing simple clothes. And we all tried to undress each other at the same time. That made a huge mess. After maybe 5 minutes or so of this struggle, we ended up as follows:

Jim was standing in his blue boxer briefs, and nothing else.

Cheryl had her pink tank top on, with an orange bra underneath, and nothing else.

I had my green skirt, and black panties on, with a pair of red socks, that's it!

Cheryl and Jim started kissing, with me somewhat in the middle. His left hand was caressing my breasts, and his right hand was on Cheryl's wet crotch. Cheryl put her left hand under my skirt all the way up to my now super-wet panties, and with her other hand, stroked Jim's throbbing dick. They kissed while I simultaneously rubbed under Cheryl's top and on Jim's stomach.

They broke off after a few minutes, and Jim said, "Hey Alice, now how about Cheryl and I fuck for sometime, and you watch us?" I wasn't having it! "What? Action without me? No way guys!" I protested. And then we made an elaborate plan. We would take turns and switch positions and everyone would still be a part of the action. Entertainment guaranteed!

We had to get the remaining clothes out of our way, and so Cheryl and I helped Jim get rid of his briefs and release the monster 8-incher. He then took turns to get me out of my skirt, and Cheryl out of her tank top. I then unhooked her bra and she slid my panties down. We were finally ready for some hardcore action.

I started eating out Cheryl's shaved pussy while she lay on her back. Jim came from the other side and they kissed. I was sure she was having the time of her life, as a few minutes later, she started quivering, and orgasmed, letting out quite a few loud moans. I switched positions with her. Her tongue touched my pussy and Jim's touched my lips at the same time, and sent shivers down my spine. I could feel I was vigorously releasing nectar down there, and Cheryl was slurping up every bit, and was playing expertly with my clit, sending wave after wave of pleasure, until I finally summed in a heavenly burst of ecstasy. We all lay on the bed for sometime, caressing each other.

Jim was still to be pleasured - he only got to kiss the two girls, but his dick was now rock hard. He put on a mango flavored condom on it, and Cheryl and then I sucked on it to make it harder than I thought was possible. The sight of it made me shiver with excitement - I was wondering how it was going to feel inside me, and I knew I'd find out pretty soon. Although my boyfriend and only partner, Tom, has an 8-incher too, but he has a quite different shape!

Jim laid back, with his mango-balloon covered penis towering above him. Cheryl smoothly slid over this, and she was so smooth and wet that a small puddle of her woman-juice formed at the base of his dick. I sat down on Jim's mouth, his tongue finding my pussy lips and eventually my clit. He started eating it nicely, while Cheryl and I both moved forward and smooched. This was the height of mutual pleasure. I cummed hard on Jim's face squirting some juice on him, but he carried on eating me and dicking Cheryl. And I cummed again. We have been doing this for about 10 minutes, I guess. I broke off my long smooch from Cheryl, and we each wiped the slurpy mess of saliva from our mouths.

"Let's switch, Cheryl" I suggested, and immediately got wetter down there. "Yo" she excitedly agreed. This was really fun. Jim wasn't jealous of me, and now Cheryl wasn't jealous of me fucking her boyfriend! I got up from Jim's face, and she took my place. He changed his condom to a banana one (wow!) and I lowered myself onto his shaft. I felt him going deep into me, and it was truly an amazing feeling. I started slowly pulsating on his penis, and was so engrossed that I was kinda shocked by Cheryl's voice.

"Ummm...did you forget I exist?" she asked, her puckered lips almost touching mine. I started smooching her, while feeling the warmth and girth of Jim's cock throbbing inside me. I cummed hard, yet again, and kissed Cheryl hard. And then it happened. I could feel the throbs of Jim's dick increase, and then he orgasmed - for what seemed an eternity. The realization that he had cummed in me was too much for me to take, and I could not believe I cummed again, immediately. He finished his gyrations and relaxed, and I climbed out of his dick. The condom was almost overflowing. He took that out and threw it into the trash, and cleaned his cock.

I kissed him, and then I kissed Cheryl. And finally Cheryl kissed him. They lay naked, next to each other cuddling and kissing, while I proceeded to get dressed. Then I realized something.

"I never took off my socks!"

"Yeah, I noticed" smiled Jim. "Did that make you hornier? I mean, you pumped in a gallon of cum inside me!" I giggled. I kissed both of them again, and they kissed my boobs.

"Good night guys... or should I say morning? It is almost 4 o' clock" I said as I left towards my car. This was a day (or night) I would remember forever.