Ecstatic Alice Pt. 02

Story Info
Alice's bf catches up on the threesome game.
2.6k words
4.42
3.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been two weeks since I had that amazing night of threesome sex with Cheryl and her boyfriend, Jim. And yesterday, we had another amazing evening with her. A bit of backstory before that.

------------------

My boyfriend was out of town that week, and came back the day after that orgy. I could not wait to tell him what happened, since I was still shaking a bit from the excitement. I was feeling a bit guilty too.

As he entered, I hugged him and kissed him deeply. Then I looked into his eyes and said, "Tom, something happened last night that I have to tell you. Please promise you won't be upset."

"Seems something very wrong has happened," he said, hiding some excitement.

"Jim and Cheryl fucked me," I said with some nervousness.

"What? You must be kidding me!"

I could easily sense the fake anger in his voice. I could not help a wide smile.

"So, you were enjoying away while I was eating airport food," he said with a smile. "I am so jealous of you guys, and especially Jim! He got to fuck you!"

I put a hand on his butt and squeezed it a bit. "Tom, we did not leave you out on purpose. And we will have lots of fun together, now that the barrier is down."

"Hell yeah!"

"But before the foursome sessions happen, I have a surprise for you."

"What is that?" said Tom, his eyes twinkling.

"Jim is away the next two weeks, so we can have another FFM session so you can be at par with him on pussy count," I remarked as I giggled mischievously.

"I am already aroused," Tom said as he started undressing and prepared to go to the bathroom for a shower. I gripped his cock through the underwear and said, "I missed this so much for one week. Now go and quickly shower. I am so wet already."

"Yes Honey," said Tom and ran to the bathroom.

------------------

This time, we made plans and were ready. Even though the element of sudden surprise was not there, a threesome is never not fun. Cheryl had told me she would give a nice surprise to us anyway. We were both excited. We also had a chat with Jim over the phone that Friday.

"Hey Tom! I heard you are pumped up to bang my girlfriend," Jim laughed.

"I can't really wait," Tom giggled. He carried on, "Ever since you went and cummed inside Alice, I have been wanting to get back at you!"

"Well, the night is all yours, with the two fantastic ladies," Jim signed off.

Tom put on bright orange boxer briefs, a pair of brown jeans over that and a navy blue turtleneck t-shirt. I wore pink boyshorts underneath my sky blue cargo pants, and a black bra under a gray shirt.

We reached Cheryl's place and she immediately kissed me. "Missed you, babe," she said as she broke off. "I am also going to kiss Tom -- we are doing it later anyway!" She planted her mouth in Tom's, and kissed for a full minute. This time, she had a yellow tank top, and red shorts. I wondered what was underneath.

We chit-chatted for a while over some pasta and smoked fish which Cheryl had prepared for us. It was indeed so nice of her. I had brought some white wine, which we had after our meal. Catching up on old times was really fun, but all of us were really excited about the grand attraction of the night. Feeling my panties beginning to get considerably wet, I abruptly brought up the topic after a 10-second lull in our talk, "Man, I am so excited! Today's gonna be so fun."

"I know, right," replied Cheryl. "I was dying to do it last weekend, but the stupid periods ruined everything."

"Mine is coming up in a few days. We are lucky to have this weekend work out for us, heh! By the way, don't ejaculate, Tom," I giggled and said as I spotted Tom lightly stroking his cock over his jeans.

"You know how long I can last," Tom said, his face turning slightly red.

"Maybe we should head to the bedroom," Cheryl suggested, and we proceeded to clear up the table.

10 minutes later, we were on the same bed where we had our glorious night two Fridays back. Cheryl made sure everyone is ready, "No one needs to pee for the next couple hours, right? Bathroom breaks can be a mood-killer." We both nodded to say we were done with that.

We all looked at each other a bit awkwardly for a moment, unsure of how to begin, when suddenly Tom leaned on to me, said "Thank you, girls," and started kissing me. I beckoned to Cheryl to join us. All three of our lips touched in a slippery mess of saliva for some time. It felt so good.

"Can I kiss Cheryl for some time, Honey," Tom asked.

"Sure," I said, "seems like she is a better kisser than me, hmmm!"

Tom was in a spot; he said, "Ummm... err... it just felt great."

Added Cheryl, "And it's not everyday you get to taste a different girl's mouth, hehe!"

As they taste-tasted each other's tongues, my left hand was stroking Tom's chest over his t-shirt, and my right hand was trying to go under Cheryl's pants. Her right hand was holding Jim's neck, while Jim's right hand reciprocated. Her left hand was stroking my right boob, making me so excited. Tom was initially stroking his dick with his left hand when I get him a light pat and he moved his hand to Cheryl's back, trying to feel the backside of her bra.

They broke off their kiss after what seemed like 5 minutes. Cheryl said, "I have been making rough plans on how to take it forward. How about I undress Tom first?"

"I don't get to help?" I asked.

"Come on sweetie, you do it, like, 20 times a day!"

"We don't fuck that much, you know. Tom's cock will get dry after, like, the 3rd time."

"Oooo, so you have indeed tried out 4 times," laughed Cheryl. "We will find out soon anyway. Tom, I hope you can last really long!"

"No worries," Tom assured her.

Cheryl took out Tom's t-shirt, revealing his shaved chest. She kissed his stomach once, and then unbuttoned his jeans and took it off quickly.

"Orange, huh! Someone's trying to impress me!" Cheryl said, looking at his briefs. "Alice honey," she continued, "now it's your turn!" She said this as she went behind me and reached for my shirt buttons. As she took them off, one by one, she asked Tom to help with my pants. A minute later, my clothes were folded on the floor. Tom rubbed his fingers on my wet spot, while Cheryl squeezed my boobs a little bit.

"You guys strip me now," Cheryl said, and we proceeded to do that. Tom reached for her shorts, while I started taking her top off.

I just quipped a bit at Tom, "Ahem, you really can't wait for the second pussy in your life, can you Tom?" He just smiled, his hands shaking. Cheryl was now in her rainbow bra and floral boyshorts.

"We are both very wet," she remarked after looking at our crotches, the damp spots being quite conspicuous.

I asked Cheryl, "Do you have butterflies in your stomach, given you are about to see and take in your second dick ever?"

"You bet!" Cheryl replied. "I can't believe this is happening. Let's attend to our little gentleman here," Cheryl pointed to Tom's bulge. Tom laid down on his back as she started pulling down Tom's undie, and he lifted his hips a little to help with that. Tom's huge and strong shaft was now exposed, standing like a tower over his pubic area. "Wow", Cheryl said, as she looked at the glistening tip of the dick.

"Wait for a surprise," said Cheryl as she fished out a condom. She tore open the packet, and put the condom on Tom's quivering shaft. She then asked me, "Wanna go, Cheryl?"

I put my mouth around Tom's dick, and was immediately taken aback. "Piña colada isn't what I would have ever expected," I said with joy.

"I know, right?" Cheryl was delighted with her choice.

"Have a bit of taste, Tom," I said as I went over to smooch him. Cheryl stated sucking hard on his cock, and we could hear slurping sounds. "Like it, honey?" I asked. Tom just moaned; he was living his dream. A few minutes later, Cheryl and I switched position. She kissed him hard, as I licked off the last traces of the Piña colada on the condom.

"Can I undress you girls now?" Tom asked.

"Why not, darling? Our panties are all yours to remove!" I answered. In a minute, we were naked, our pussies almost dripping. I had a plan.

"Cheryl, do you have another surprise flavor I can suck on?" I asked.

"Gimme a minute, hon!" she said and removed Tom's condom, wiped his weiner with a napkin, and put on another condom, a dark green one this time. "Go for it ma'am", Cheryl motioned to me to start sucking.

"Are you feeding your lady syrup to the man?" I asked. "Right-o!"

As I stared sucking on the mint-chocolate flavored condom (boy, was it amazing!), I could see Tom's mouth full of Cheryl's pussy extracts. He was totally relishing it. I knew how wonderful a cunt-eater he was, and I was certain he'd give her a good orgasm. It came soon enough as I heard Cheryl softly moaning and could see her shaking a bit. She lifted herself up and told me, "Your pussy needs a bit of attention, Alice! Lemme take care of that." Tom motioned to me to come over to him. I went up and kissed him, his lips still moist from Cheryl's juices. I felt Cheryl's finger touch my clit, sending a pulse of shivers down my entire body. "Ohhh sheeeeet," I moaned. Her fingers rubbed my clit, causing more juices to flow out. About a minute later, she put two fingers in and started finger fucking me.

"In case you didn't notice, my nails are clipped," Cheryl assured me.

I slowly broke off my kiss and moved my face near Cheryl's. "Kiss me dear," I told her. I lay down on my back, as Cheryl moved over to kiss me, creating a tasty gravy of condom lubricant, our saliva, and her lady nectar. Tom started eating me out. This went on until I cummed hard and shook for a full minute. We all sat up, and were ready for our final acts of the night. I said, "We are now ready for some pole-in-hole action! Whooo!"

Tom changed the condom and pressed the tip of his cock lightly. "This delays my orgasm -- we sure are not in too much of a rush, it seems."

"Yes, you need to satisfy two horny ladies, Tom," I said. "Even though Cheryl is a much higher priority than I am tonight!"

Cheryl said, "You need to last 15 minutes in me, Tom."

Tom said, "I have two new positions in mind today -- one for Alice and the other one for Cheryl. Are you girls game?"

"Yes!" Cheryl and I both shouted.

"These are all MFF positions," Tom said. He made sure none of us missed out on any action.

"Let's try the "Tag Team" first. Alice, mind laying down with you ass on the edge of the bed, Sweetie?" I did as asked. Tom lifted my legs up and put them over his shoulder. "Cheryl, now sit and be eaten by Alice, while I service her Majesty's love canal." Cheryl faced my feet as she lowered her pussy onto my lips. At the same time, I could feel Tom's penis enter me. It was amazing. I have had him inside me so many times, and yet I feel a thrill every time. I continued to eat Cheryl for about ten minutes, as Tom slowly pumped in and out of my pussy.

"Are you guys kissing again?" I asked, taking a break from eating her, as I could hear slurping noises.

"Yep," Cheryl said. "You have the best kisser as your boyfriend."

"I am beginning to get jealous," I joked. There was no reply from Cheryl, and I could feel her starting to shake, and then she cummed and released a burst of juices on my mouth. A few seconds later, my pussy started tightening up as I went into another heavenly orgasm.

I was worried Tom would lose it, but he had pulled out of me in time. "You OK, Tom?" I asked nervously.

"I know your pussy pretty well. I got out as it started to tighten."

Cheryl quipped, "Good boy!" Tom pressed the tip of his dick softly, again, to buy himself more time. "What position next?" Cheryl asked.

Tom replied, "This one is called "Double Dip". Alice sweetie, continue lying down, but move back a bit, so you have the full bed." I did as asked, and put my head on the pillow (extra comfort!). Tom then asked Cheryl to go on a semi-missionary position above me. Our sweaty boobs touched as she did so, and I beckoned her to kiss me. Tom got hold of a new condom as we carried on our girly love acts, fingers in each other's love boxes. I could see he was bubbling with excitement.

"Ready to enter me, bro?" Cheryl asked Tom, her voice loud with anticipation.

"At your command!"

I could see the changes on both their faces as Tom's dick went inside Cheryl, and I secretly enjoyed seeing their joy. Both were having the second genitals of the other gender for the first time, and they were deeply in the mood. Cheryl started stroking my boobs softly, while I grabbed her butt-cheeks. Cheryl's moans were becoming more and more musical and Tom went on thrusting, varying his rhythm from time to time. And then I could feel Cheryl shaking, her moan growing shriller, and she cummed hard. Tom rammed on, bending down to kiss her back, and then going up again. This time he put his hands on my upright knees, and stoked that, sending chills down my back. This mountain of pleasure went on for maybe five more minutes, when Tom's moan became more audible, and with a few rapid strokes, he cummed inside Cheryl. She couldn't hold the excitement either, and cummed again, pretty loudly this time. I kissed her hard right after that.

Tom took his shrinking dick out of Cheryl's girl hole, and the condom on it looked like it was about to burst with his semen. Cheryl was still shaking, as Tom came forward and kissed her. They were both sweating profusely!

"Ooh, so much seed," I said as I grabbed the wet condom, kissing Tom.

"One day, this will be inside you," Cheryl giggled, regaining a bit of composure. Tom slipped his condom off, and wiped his cock clean. We put our respective underwear on, but it was (or we were!) still too hot for the rest of the clothes. We lay down on the bed, Tom in the middle of the two girls.

"Thank you for the lovely night, ladies. I can't really thank you enough," he said. We all thanked each other for making this a success.

"Are we having a foursome next time?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" both Tom and Cheryl exclaimed together.

"Jim's really excited, too, as you can imagine," Cheryl pointed out.

"It'll be so dope, girls!" Tom sounded he was ready for it now!

We decided to stay back and sleep and gossip a bit till dawn. Tom stroked our bellies and thighs, while we did the same to him. And then we took turns, lightly kissing each other, and then I vaguely remember rolling off to sleep.