Ecuador Ch. 06: Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to speak aloud, Cumandá moaned and whimpered around the albino's meat. He palped her tit as if he were back in Alsace-Loraine, milking cows when he was twenty years younger. In her head she screamed ecstatically while his twisting fingers and thrusting cock brought on her second orgasm. As she sucked his dick and shook under his shins, he, himself, shuddered too, then shot gunned forty millilitres of hot jizz straight to her gut.

While Principe fluffed the virgin, Esmeralda prepared the stage and the other actors. She smiled and gently patted Alejandro's lolling cock while he murmured his acquiescence, then telepathically said to him, "¡Bueno! Now, go to the bathroom, brush your teeth and shave. Then I will tell you how to claim your prize." As he rose from his bed to obey, she returned to the master suite.

Once again beside the large sleigh-bed, Esmeralda scanned the sleepers' minds and learned, how two hours earlier, they had returned from the Hotel Plaza Grande in an amorous mood, but that Germán had failed to keep up his end. Isabella had comforted him, "Don't worry. You're probably a little borracho from the champagne, corn beer and rum. We can make love a little later when all the effects are gone. Just cuddle me and nibble my ear while I go to sleep."

Esmeralda placed her right hand on Isabella's sheer rayon nightgown and tenderly massaged her left breast while she said, "You have a good heart and are a wise woman. You should be a mother again. Love your lover freely and without care that you will become pregnant. Tonight is your lucky night." Then, reaching her left hand over Isabella's hip, she inserted it between Germán's curled up legs and cradled his nuts together with his flaccid prick.

Grateful for the attention, the whole package twitched at the sorceress's warm touch. "Isabella is right, my friend," she intoned sotto voce. "As people say, 'One swallow does not make a summer.' Nor does one small malfunction of equipment make a man impotent."

Esmeralda squeezed her hand and was rewarded with a pulsing response as she continued, "Go to the kitchen and take a carrot from the pantry. Hold it firmly in one hand while you hold your carajo, just as firmly, with the other. Say, three times, 'As hard as this.' Then say, also three times, 'Harder than this.' When your erection has returned to full strength, listen for my voice. I will tell you the next step for your recovery."

While Germán rolled away from his wife to get up to walk downstairs, Esmeralda slid her hand from Isabella's breast to her belly. Flattening her palm, she splayed her fingers and gently gripped the flesh through its thin cloth armor. Grinning into the darkness, she assured her subject, "Soon, my dear. Very soon. Be patient." Then she followed Germán out and headed to join Principe.

La Hechicera entered Cumandá's chamber just as the dwarf was preparing to flip the girl over and give her a second dose in her ass. "No, no, Principe," the sorceress laughed. "You mustn't exhaust her. Get down and get dressed, now." Grumbling, but not so much as to incur wrath, he did as he was ordered while Esmeralda approached and said to the charged-up teen, "Remember your red box and the key to it, which is unfortunately locked inside. It is time to force the lid and get at your treasures inside. Don't you agree?"

Cumandá, in her frantic heat, choked, "¡O! ¡Por favor! ¿Pero cómo? How can I do this?"

"Perhaps, if you went to Alejandro's room, you might find your solution," Esmeralda replied. "Go there now. Wait in his bed. You will not be disappointed, I am sure."

Unaware of her déshabille, Cumandá promptly arose and moved toward the door. While she paraded past Principe with her raven bush sweetly framed by her black-and-gold lace suspenders and her dark hose, he swiped at her butt. When he caught only air, Esmeralda chuckled, "Poor little man! Maybe we'll have time for you to spank her later. But now, run to the bathroom and guide Alejandro to his mother's bed."

While Principe hurried to carry out his task, Esmeralda telepathically messaged Alejandro, "Follow my small helper. He will lead you where you need to go." Then she departed for the kitchen. Downstairs, Germán stood mumbling by the vegetable box with a thick carrot in his left fist and his fully stout, eighteen-centimetre, erection in his right, lifting the hem of his cream muslin three-button nightshirt.

"¡Ay, Germán! ¡Muy bien!" The witch called as she entered the room. "You see steps one and two have already done much to restore your vigor!" She put her left arm around his back and removed the carrot while, at the same time, she covered his right hand with hers. Squeezing him against himself, she stroked his throbbing joint as she whispered into his ear, three times, "Harder still!"

Germán groaned and wiggled such that Esmeralda feared she may have overworked him. Letting loose her hold, she commanded softly, "Your complete cure is not far off. Come with me and you will come as you have never done before!" Docile as a lamb, but with a ram's projecting cock, he walked in a daze as she led him by his hand up to his horny daughter waiting in Alejandro's bed.

On the upper landing, Principe jumped up and down excitedly, exclaiming, "Mistress! The young man just stands at the bed staring! He won't move!"

Esmeralda patted the dwarf's head with her free hand and answered, "Do not worry yourself, it will be alright." Then, telepathically, she spoke to the stumped Alejandro, who, in his fog, found his parents' bed and his mother's barely covered body threateningly familiar, although he could not identify why.

"He who hesitates is lost forever, 'Jandro," said the magician, intentionally using Cumandá's pet name for him. "You know the one before you truly loves you. She only waits for you to fulfill her destiny and return to her the deepest love possible."

Alejandro abruptly shook himself from head to toe, then climbed into the sleigh-bed on his father's side and snuggled up naked against Isabella's relaxed mesmerized form. Confidant that her charm would work, Esmeralda answered Principe's unasked question, "Yes, my small friend, you may go and watch. But watch only! And do not be so boisterous in your own fun that you disturb them." As the homunculus ran away back to the master suite, she looked at Germán's flying flagpole and assured, "No, my dear, I have not forgotten my commitment to you."

Moments later La Hechicera pulled back Alejandro's canopy-bed curtains to reveal Cumandá, submissively resplendent with upward reaching beckoning arms. Her mind's eye imagined her brother was returning as the dream-voice had promised. For his part, Germán had no clue to where he was or who he was looking upon. He only knew she was urging him forward and begging his unique comfort.

As Germán climbed onto the tall mattress into Cumandá's open invitation, Esmeralda flipped his nightshirt high onto his back so that it also cleared his middle-aged pot. She smiled as she watched him sink onto the teen. His furry belly grazed Cumandá's landing patch before he come to rest with his landing gear down and his cock's nose at her hanger door. She naturally folded her calves over his backside and enveloped his upper body in her coiling arms.

"¡o! ¡O! ¡OHH!" Cumandá's sqeaking surprise crescendoed as her father, with three precise increasingly strong stabs pierced her hymen and lodged himself securely in her virgin vagina. Nor did he pause for her to catch her breath. His fourth thrust flattened his ballsack against her canted bottom and, after he pulled back, his fifth drove deeper still. As she opened her mouth to cry out her joy, he met her with his own and filled that cavity with his tongue.

Cumandá clutched her tutor as if her very life depended on it and shouted in her head, hoping he might somehow hear her, ""¡Sí, 'Jandro! Give me everything! Put all of you into my box and let me keep you there forever!"

Germán, unaware that Principe had only just finished dumping a spunk load where his taste buds now roamed, was overcome by the strange exotic scents and pungent salty taste he met. The aphrodisiac effect was monumental as he strenuously fucked Cumandá's mouth and cunt at the same time with the same unrelenting animalistic power. She moaned, whimpered and clawed madly into his ribs as her crisis built. Just when she thought she would go insane from the agonizing ecstasy, her orgasm brought her unparalleled relief that washed her away to oblivion.

Germán's ears burned. His temples pounded as hard as the piston in the girl's tight tunnel. Her contracting coño fought and encouraged his driving carajo at every point. When she bit her teeth onto the back of his tongue and shook her head, groaning like a terrier, he lost all control and pushed his pubis mightily against hers.

Germán, in all his years, had never ejaculated so much, so long, or so explosively. His heart seemed to want to leap from his chest. He saw stars behind his eyes as if he had been punched. Time was displaced as he fell like a dead weight upon Cumandá's unconscious body and passed out while the Green Witch smirked her satisfaction.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the corridor, Alejandro snaked his wrist between his misidentified sister's arm and ribcage, under her rayon-holstered right breast to her partially exposed left tit. Gently hefting its mass, then pressing his palm fully against her, he breathed, "I am told, mijita, that you truly love me. Is it here, in your heart, where you keep me?"

In twenty-one years, Germán had said many sweet things to Isabella, but she could not recall 'mijita' among them. Now, as she thought it was he who cupped her mature breast's smooth naked skin and tweaked its fat nipple, a new stronger affection for him surged through her body. In her haze, she answered, "Sí, mi amor." Then, with a tremble in her voice, she added more quietly, "And elsewhere, too."

Alejandro closed up tighter against his mother. His rock-hard stalk pushed her sleek nightslip high onto her bottom as it slipped under the hem and wallowed in the crack between her cheeks. He lowered his hand to her tummy and said playfully, "Oh, yes? Like where?" Then, stroking south over her slightly bumpy matron's belly, he gathered her nightie's loose fabric in his hand and scratched through it into her heavy beaver. As his long central finger flicked her clitoris, before dividing her nether-lips and pushing the dampening cloth into her slit's deepening trough, he continued, "Maybe you would keep me here?"

"Sí, querido, exactamente," Isabella soughed, as she rolled more onto her left side and raised her bent right leg. Alejandro's cock found its own way to meet his hand at her critical junction. She murmured her pleasure as both probes teased her seeping hole and passion flames licked from her crotch to her cranium.

Alejandro finished turning Isabella onto her stomach and rolled himself into position above her. As he lifted her waist and she scooted her knees to support her new A-frame stance, he vaguely wondered why he did not see traces of Esteban's clotted semen in her dark hair. The odd thought vanished quickly, however, as his insistent prick dove headlong into her welcoming twat. She moaned, "There! There is the place I want always to keep you!"

"Muy bien, mijita," Alejandro growled. "Then this is where I will remain." He began rocking his hips and sliding deeper while Isabella's responsive rotating buttocks matched his slow tempo. Splitting his hands, he slid his left back to her heart-bound boob while he pushed his right along her spine to fork her nape. As he palped her tit, squeezed her neck, and plowed her rut, she mewled continuously while, in her mind, she repetitively cooed, "¡Sí, Germán! ¡Allí, justo ahí!"

In a chain reaction to his mother's contracting cunt, writhing hips and shaking shoulders, Alejandro picked up his pace. On each returning pull, he raked his mushroom over her G-spot, then squashed it against her cervix as he reset himself in her groove. She jumped and twerked while he humped and jerked. Neither of them knew who was screwing who, but each approached their own singular nirvana with unchecked ardor.

Isabella came first, second, and then fourth. As she quaked in his grip, Alejandro's steam built to bursting. When she cried out ecstatically, he followed her ongoing climax with his own initial explosion. She bit into her pillow and muffled her delirious squeals as her unabated orgasms flooded his shooting prick. He froze with his nuts plastered to her ass while his embedded baby-maker splattered her more-than-ready nest with volleys of vital evacuaees from his virile storehouse.

On a tall chair beside the sleigh-bed, Principe leapt up and down in his own frenzy. His small fist flashed on his huge swollen cement pillar. He mauled his balls with his free hand and laughed aloud as he blew his wad into the air to land wherever it might. Alejandro and his mother were oblivious to their voyeur. Wasted and fully satisfied, the collapsed together into a pile to sleep connected in loving peace.

Not long after the sated Vázquez family finished their fucking finale, Esmeralda Verde returned to the master suite. Taking her dwarf assistant's hand, she pulled him from his chair, saying, "Fun is fun, my little one, but our work is done! Three bunnies now have Easter eggs growing in their baskets."

Principe snickered as he pulled up his pants, tucked in his shirt and adjusted his suspenders. Hugging up to his mistress's legs he smiled at her and asked, "What's next then?"

"Well," the witch answered thoughtfully. "We may return to Quito in, oh, say 1957 or '58, and I shall have my choice of callow lads to replace you as my assistant while you will be free to retire to Alsace-Loraine to enjoy yourself however you like." She patted the albino's white head and added, "In the meantime, we may play and play and play." Then, rhetorically, she inquired, "Would you like to go to Perth? It is very clement there from now through August, I understand."

- FIN -

12