Ed McCaffrey's Penile Lubricant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers

"A problem indeed, Mr Canning. I believe Mr Sherlock Holmes might call it a 'three pipe problem.' I do not favour the pipe myself nor the cigar or cigarette but there are other pleasures."

Mr Canning took the hint and stepped back, his glistening and wet erection withdrawn. "Would you care for a...?" He passed Mrs Settle's ankles to his friend as Mr Lovell took over.

"Very pleasant, Mr Canning, certainly conducive to clear thinking upon the problem. Hot and wet, though perhaps a little lacking in Susan's tightness, don't you think?

"Very true, Mr Lovell, perhaps our use of the cucumber did not help. Might even be room for two."

"A proper double penetration. Now we haven't done that have we? I would remember that!"

Mr Lovell made pleasing wet noises with Mrs Settle as they discussed the problem of how to get her back into her house.

"Is, perhaps an upstairs window open? We could borrow a ladder."

For a few moments Mr Lovell was left alone with Mrs Settle. He did not pause in his steady strokes.

"Mr Canning, you went outside almost naked. Whatever next! You're not Mrs Settle you know."

"A vent light is open, I think with a ladder we might effect entry..."

Mr Lovell smiled back at his friend, "Yes, that would suit. Now who is the smaller?"

Mr Canning rather deliberately looked at Mr Lovell's organ as it slid wetly in and out between Mrs Settle's spread thighs.

"I meant in body, Mr Canning, not in our respective generative organs. Would you perhaps like another turn?"

"No hurry, Mr Lovell, no hurry."

"Ah, but, Mr Canning, I feel myself quite close to an ejaculation. Perhaps a short respite will prolong the pleasure."

"Of course, Mr Lovell, of course! I am more than happy to oblige."

Mr Lovell stepped back from between Doreen Settle's ample thighs in turn and for a moment or two the two elderly gentlemen stood with their twin erections looking down at the woman.

"She is very fine."

"Indeed - ample. Such a pleasure to enjoy her. Perhaps, sometime, we might enjoy them together - mother and daughter."

"That might be a bit greedy, Mr Canning, we are not that young. I think one between two is probably sufficient for us these days! Are you going to?"

"Of course, Mr Lovell, of course." Mr Canning stepped forward and slid himself easily into Mrs Settle.

Mr Lovell watched, his own penis feeling very near to release. Nonetheless he could not resist a gentle stroking as he looked down at Mrs Settle's sprawled form and watched Mr Canning at work. He reached and held both of her breasts.

"Suits you, Mr Canning, it really does. You look quite distinguished in your pyjamas and within Mrs Settle. A photograph perhaps?

"The fit could be better, Mr Lovell."

"Does Mrs Settle feel a little 'off the peg;' you are seeking something bespoke?"

"Perhaps I might try a more tailored fit."

"A slim fit, perhaps, but really that is for the younger gentleman. Our older clients usually prefer a more relaxed fit. It makes it easier to move - more roomy. You were perhaps thinking of Susan? A fresh new style for the season but a bit of a tight fit, but will loosen and ease a bit with wear. I don't," Mr Lovell looked around the kitchen, "have her in stock at the moment but perhaps, if you were to come back later in the week, we might try the fit..."

"I should be delighted to come..." The ribaldry ended as Mr Canning did just that. He came copiously and with a fair bit of thrusting and consequent wet noises. He stood for a few moments and then looked blearily at his friend. "That was good. An excellent spend. Really good. Would you care...?"

Mr Lovell would - and did.

Mrs Settle came to, sitting in Mr Canning's sitting room in one of his armchairs. She blinked wondering why she was there and then remembered the locking out and being stuck upon the rail and Mr Canning coming to her rescue. But she was not sure what happened after that.

Mr Canning popped his head around the door. "Hallo, Doreen, you had a bit of a shock I think, being locked out and then stuck. Cup of tea?"

She was modestly clothed in a dressing gown, presumably Mr Canning's. He must have put it upon her. She could not remember, but the thought embarrassed her. Still, it was all an accident, and the human body was, well, the human body and we are all naked under clothes and, in any case, Mr Canning - dear old stick, but a very bent one - was hardly likely to have 'taken advantage.' Had it been Susan locked out naked she would have had no worries with Mr Canning.

So well dressed, his hair so neat. So attentive and kind. Biscuits as well as tea. Rich Tea biscuits. She was so pleased to hear Mr Lovell and he - her embarrassment returned at the mention of Mr Lovell - she had forgotten he had been there as well - had been able to get into her house and the back door was now unlocked. All was well.

Tea finished, Mrs Settle stood, promising to bring the dressing gown back, when she felt a sudden trickle down the inside of her thighs. A start from her and a drawing together of legs. That was unexpected. Most unexpected. The run felt quite copious. Surely Mr Settle had not deposited so much within her the night before? Men! It was unlike him, very unlike Mr Settle, his ejaculations were not generous. She knew that well. It felt rather surprising. Perhaps he had been more excited than she had realised.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers