Edge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,638 Followers

Jenna followed her normal routine but ghosted through the school day with a sick stomach knotted with dread and anxiety. There were moments when she pulled out her phone and prepared to call the police, to report everything, to show them the message and the website. Each time, she paused, and then put the phone away, the four pictures of her family floating in her mind's eye. Nothing in her life had given her even the barest inkling of what course to take in this kind of situation. Never had she imagined that something like this could happen to her. This was the kind of thing that happened to people in horror movies, not to an 18-year-old girl in suburbia.

When the school day ended, she drifted toward her car on wobbly legs, her eyes darting nervously about. Were they watching her, even now? She fumbled her keys, dropped them, bent and retrieved them, and managed to get her car door open. Sliding behind the wheel, she prepared to toss her purse in the passenger seat but froze when she looked in that direction. In the seat lay a small black card, reading, "Hush, hush..." below which was a picture of a set of full, pouty lips, a finger over them in the universal sign for quiet. Next to the card lay a black, velvet blindfold. Fingers trembling, she picked up the card and looked at the front, then the back. In small white letters, an address was printed, and a time. Thirty minutes from now.

Her phone pinged, making her leap in her seat, nearly cracking her head against the roof of the car. She dropped the card on the console, and picked up the phone, swiped, and then tapped the new message.

"Hush, hush..." it read, and below this a picture of a set of full, pouty lips. Her lips, with a strip of thick, black fabric between them. Below the picture a hyperlink that stated, "Click here to see the present!"

Jenna clicked the link, and another web page opened in her browser, the address a long string of random numbers and letters. On the page, she saw a video feed from outside her house, focused on her front door. She began to cry, staring at the video. Why? She hit the steering wheel with her palm in frustration. Wiping at the tears with the back of her hand, Jenna took up the card again and punched the address into her GPS, started the car, and drove.

She wheeled the car into an empty lot, five minutes before the appointed time. The place was in the middle of nowhere, outside of the city limits. Dry, brown grass and strangled weeds broke through the cracked pavement of the abandoned lot. She looked about but seemed to be alone. Her phone pinged again, and she checked the message.

"Hush, hush..." and below this, a picture of a blindfolded girl. It was her. There was no link. The instructions were clear.

Jenna got out of the car, the blindfold in her hand. Sobbing, she placed the blindfold over her eyes and tied it behind her head. She stood next to the car, waiting, her body shaking in fright. Four minutes later, she heard the sound of another vehicle stopping in the lot. It took every ounce of will she had not to rip the blindfold away. She choked on her tears, and then flinched back when a rubber-gloved hand clutched her arm firmly.

"Hush, hush..." came that same robotic voice.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked between sobs.

"Hush, hush..."

"Why can't you just leave me alone?"

She felt the hands press a thick strip of fabric between her lips and tie it behind her head as she continued to cry.

"Hush, hush..."

The person turned her around, and she felt those rubber fingers trace the path of her spine, until they found the hem of her top. The hands tugged, and then peeled the top off of her. When the top met her armpits, and she pressed them tightly against her sides, resisting the stripping, the hands gently brushed the length of her arms, and then pulled them away from her body. Though the actions were clearly malicious, the way these people touched her was in direct contradiction to their actions. Every touch was light, gentle, slow, as though there were no rush to what they were doing, no desire to actually harm her.

She surrendered, and let the stranger pull her top off of her. The catch on her bra was next, and the hands pulled it away from her body. The stranger took both of her arms and moved them behind her back, where he wound a soft cord around her wrists, binding them together as she cried into the blindfold, her head light as her mind tried to cope with the fact that it was happening. The person turned her around again, and then the rubber fingers trailed up her naked tummy, passed between the valley of her breasts, and then veered off to trace their way around one of her nipples, then across to the other. She shivered at the horrid memory of the previous night.

The hands drew back, and the stranger took her by the arm, guiding her forward. She felt the chill of air conditioning from an open vehicle door. The stranger took one of her legs, placed it on the floor of the vehicle. She guessed that it was some kind of van. Two more pairs of hands gripped each of her shoulders. The stranger standing next to her placed his hands on her bottom, and gently lifted her. She stepped forward, letting the other strangers pull her into the van. A moment later the sound of a side door sliding shut and latching loudly shook the vehicle. The van rumbled away from the lot.

Jenna felt one of the strangers working at her shoes, untying them. He raised one foot, pulled her shoe off, and then repeated the action with the other. Next, it was her jean shorts, which they unsnapped, unzipped, and slid down her legs. Her panties followed, leaving her naked, trembling and terrified. One of them put a pair of, what she guessed, were earbuds into her ears, while another adjusted her legs and strapped restraints to her ankles. She felt them pull taut, and her legs spread apart. They undid the wrap on her wrists, stretched her arms out, and fastened them, likewise, with padded cuffs on her wrists, then secured them somewhere above her and pulled them tight. The image of herself in her mind showed her spread out like an X.

Rubber fingers lightly brushed her nipples, making her jerk against her bonds. The fingers traced her areolae, causing her nubs to stiffen involuntarily, then they were gently pinched and tugged. The stranger continued to flick her nipples with a thumb, as its hands cupped her breasts and gave them a soft squeeze. Behind her, another pair of hands traced their way down her spine, making her shiver, until they reached her ass, where they palmed each of her cheeks and groped them, as though massaging her glutes. A third went to work between her legs, where she felt the warm oil being rubbed between her labia, just as they'd done the previous night.

Jenna shook with fright, even as her body started to respond to the gentle teasing. More of the oil, again, coated her nipples and the stranger worked it into them, rubbing, tugging, pinching her nubs and keeping them hard. The one behind her kept one hand busy on her butt cheeks, but moved the other up her spine, and then brushed her hair aside and began to tease the back of her neck lovingly, making a circuit along her flesh that took it up behind her ear and forward, across her throat, under her chin, and then back to her neck. In the earbuds, the sound of a woman having an intense, body-wracking orgasm filled her ears, making her buck against the bonds.

Jenna's thoughts were a mess. She couldn't understand what these people were after. What was this ridiculous business all about? She whimpered into the gag as the one between her legs began to work on her clit with the oil, pressing a thumb against her button and rubbing back and forth. A new sound echoed through the interior of the van as it drove. The hum of a vibrator. Jenna pulled at the restraints as the thing went to work on her breasts, teasing one of her nipples as the stranger continued using his fingers on the other. This went on for minutes, and then the hands switched sides and the vibrator touched the other nipple as his hand palmed her tingling breast.

The hand assaulting her ass slid between the crease of her cheeks and slipped across her asshole, then further, until it wormed its way into her moist slit, as the stranger between her legs continued the slow, methodical clit teasing with a thumb. Jenna's body felt electrified by all the touching, and she couldn't understand how she could possibly be aroused, as terrified and helpless as she felt. The woman in her ears moaned loudly and came again. The finger in her slit withdrew, but a moment later it returned to the crack of her ass, coated in the warm oil, where it worked the sticky mess around her asshole. Jenna screamed into the gag, certain that the wet digit was going to push inside of her backdoor.

"Hush, hush..." said the voice from behind her, but she screamed again, even though she knew it was futile. Who was going to hear her in a moving van? It seemed her only way to resist, though, so she did it again, and this time the scream choked off as she felt another vibrator touch her clit, making her buck her hips at the unwanted pleasure. Another hot, drawn-out moan of intense, orgasmic pleasure erupted in the earbuds.

The scream turned into a frustrated groan as the vibrator withdrew and a warm finger traced the slick folds of her pussy lips, before pressing the thing back against her clit for another teasing few moments that made her legs shake. The vibrations on her breasts continued, as did the alternating rubbing and tugging of her nipples, the hand behind her tracing her neck, behind her ear, her throat, her chin, back to her neck, and the finger between her butt probed her asshole but never attempted entry.

The horrid torture continued as the goddamn van seemed to drive aimlessly about. Jenna had given up screaming at some point. She sweated, blinded and gagged as the three strangers, again, took her to the brink of orgasm over and over, but never allowed her to climb the peak and get her release. They touched and vibrated every part of her, from her legs to her ass, her breasts, nipples, tummy, neck, and between her pussy. She could feel trickles of her own arousal sliding down the inside of her thighs, cooling on her legs as they worked her up, again and again, making her buck and tremble in her bonds. The woman in her earbuds came again, and again, taunting her with the feeling that these people were denying her.

She felt hoarse from her repeated moaning and screams that, at some point, turned into cries of desperation at her need to cum. The terror she felt became a secondary concern as her heightened arousal overrode her fight or flight response.

"Peas," she stammered through the thick gag, "peas et me cm!"

They did not. Her arms were numb from being stretched wide for so long, and her legs burned from having to stand in the awkward position. Tears of frustrated need soaked into the blindfold, and then something new happened. She felt something small and round slowly push its way inside of her well lubricated butthole, and she groaned, too tired to manage a scream, and too weak to resist. The thing spread her open and wormed a few inches into her backdoor, before it too began to vibrate. Jenna lurched at the new sensation, but she felt so tired.

The van stopped. Jenna felt the click of the transmission as it slid into park. The restraints on her arms and legs were unfastened, and then she felt the strangers lift her exhausted body in their arms. The vibrating thing in her ass continued to hum away. She had no strength to fight them. The rock of the door sliding open was only a distant tremor as the woman in her earbuds orgasmed, yet again. The strangers carried her, naked outside, and Jenna felt the kiss of the air on her body as the woman continued to pant and cream in her ears. She felt them maneuver her body, remove the thing from her butt, lay her down on the hot leather of her car's back seat, and then she felt their presence withdraw.

Her limbs were tingling with spikes of pain as the blood flowed back into them, but it was still some time before she could manage to move them enough to lift her heavy hands toward her ears, where she plucked the buds from them, then pulled the gag from her mouth. She shut her eyes tightly, then pulled the blindfold away. She cracked one eye experimentally, wincing against the fading light of the setting sun, then waited for the blinding pain to recede before blinking away tears and repeating the process with the other eye.

She propped herself up and saw, between her legs, another of the fucking white vibrators. Her pussy was a sopping mess as she took the thing in her shaky hand, switched it on, and pressed it against her clit, bucking and moaning in the empty lot, beneath the dying light of the day, until she was finally able to cum. She wept as she climaxed, her gut wrenching with shame at her own desperate need to get that greedy pleasure and stop the animal desire that had taken over her mind and body. Cum. The need for release was the first thing she'd thought of, rather than her own safety, or even where she was. She just had to cum, and that was more important than anything else in that moment.

With her creamy cunt satisfied, she dressed herself in the fading daylight, her head in a confused fog. They'd kept her in that damn van, teasing her body for hours, she judged by the position of the sun. Once she was clothed, she finally checked her phone and found that another four hours had passed since they'd taken her. She nearly dropped the thing when it pinged in her hand. She already knew what was coming. She tapped the message.

"Hush, hush..." and below this, a picture of a naked woman, her body contorted in pleasure as she pressed a vibrator against her slit and orgasmed. It was her, the previous night, in her room after they'd molested her body. Her legs spread, she pressed the vibrator to her young pussy and orgasmed as she watched the strangers torture her body with pleasure. The thought of that orgasm in the still image filled her thoughts as she drove home.

Chapter Four: Restrictions

Jenna remained silent about the whole affair, her will flagging now and again as she considered telling her parents about it. The thought of the strangers getting into her home, though, doing something to her family, stopped her each time. The still image of her shameful orgasm from the previous evening, as she was alone and tired in the dark, was a clear indication that they were watching her. Even now, as she lay on her bed and stared at the ceiling, there was a camera somewhere nearby that allowed them perverted access to her privacy. How long had it been there? How long had they been watching? What was the purpose of this whole, sick and twisted torture?

Her phone pinged again, and she reached for it, her hands shaking. Every email, every message that came in filled her with trepidation. Even when it ended up being a friend's message or some advertisement, she never felt relief. There was always the concern that the next one was going to be from her tormentors. This time, it was.

"Hush, hush..." read the message, followed by a photo of herself this afternoon, her arms and legs spread out into an X, restrained in the van, gagged and blindfolded. Her head was thrown back in an obvious near orgasm, her mouth open as widely as it would go, as sweat beaded on her forehead. The photo was cropped, showing only herself and a rubber-gloved hand pressing a vibrator to her very aroused cunt.

Below the photo, the hyperlink read, "Click here to claim your prize!"

Jenna felt a rush of anger. Prize? As if kidnapping her, or breaking into her home, then forcing her to the brink of orgasm over and over were some sort of game? Only, it was a game to these people. Fuming, she clicked the link, knowing that they were watching.

The link opened in her browser, showing the familiar black page, and the terrible words, "Hush, hush..." and below them a colored prize wheel, each slice of the thing printed with a question mark. Below this, a button read, "Spin to Win!" Jenna glanced about the room for the hundredth time, seeking the camera. Again, she found nothing, and she was too frightened to do a thorough search.

She tapped the button. The wheel spun and spun for several tortuous seconds, and then finally slowed, then stopped on a red piece. The question mark spun away. The red piece slid from the wheel, and a new message appeared below, reading, "Strip!"

Jenna swallowed hard at the single word. Strip? She glanced around again, as though this time her eyes would find the camera. She knew the angle from which it had captured the image they'd sent, but nothing in that part of the room seemed to indicate a camera. Strip. Jenna trembled, went to her door, locked it, and then removed her clothes and returned to the bed, taking up the phone. As soon as she sat down, the page reloaded, but this time the red slice was gone from the wheel. The button reappeared, instructing her to, "Spin to Win!"

She clicked the button. The wheel spun. The wheel stopped on a purple slice, and the animation played, revealing the words, "Play!" and below them, a picture of a little white vibrator. Play? With herself? The white words flashed excitedly. Play! Jenna set down the phone and retrieved the white vibrator from her purse. She'd kept it for evidence, so that she could use it when she finally worked up the courage to tell someone about this. It was not because she wanted to use it on herself again.

Vibrator in her hand, she picked up the phone. The white letters flashed again. Play! Jenna switched the thing on, and reluctantly pressed it against her pussy as the screen reloaded, this time with a video. The video was from the previous evening, this time edited from multiple angles. Jenna felt another stab of fear as she pressed the vibrator against her cunt. How many of them were there? Three of them playing with her body, and at least two more filming it from different angles. The video played, forcing her to masturbate herself as she watched the strangers toying with her naked flesh.

A few minutes into the video, as the first stranger dripped warm oil onto her tits, in a closeup shot, the rubber fingers playing with her nipples, Jenna's pussy became damp. She flushed at her body's reaction to the sensations from the toy. The video played on, and now she could see, from various angles, all of the horrid things they'd done to her. She watched her body spasm and buck as the black-robed figures pleasured her most intimate parts, pushing her arousal to the edge before they backed off and watched her squirm with need.

The pleasant feelings growing in her cunt caused her to reluctantly press the toy to her clit and stimulate herself, her hips pushing against the vibrator as she approached her peak. The screen flashed with the words, "Stop!" and Jenna pulled the vibrator away from her pussy, breathing hard as the orgasm faded away. A timer appeared, counting down from ten, and once it reached the end, the word, "Play!" reappeared. She groaned and repeated the exercise, pressing the toy back to her wet pussy as the strangers in the video continued to molest and tease her.

Once more, just as her flesh grew hot and she climbed the peak to her orgasm, the words flashed, "Stop!" and the timer began. Jenna huffed, her cheeks flushed and body taut as she complied. The timer counted down, and then the word, "Play!" flashed. She complied, pushing the vibrator against her clit and holding it there, intent on cumming. "Stop!" and again the timer, then, "Play!" and she reluctantly teased herself again as she was forced to watch herself on the screen, now pleading with the strangers to allow her to orgasm.

After the 16th time this cycle repeated itself, Jenna lost count of how many more times it happened. Her eyes burned from watching the screen, and her body quaked, while sweat glistened on her naked flesh. Her entire body quaked with the need to cum, but still the video played, and the cycle continued. Jenna whined in frustration each time the words, "Stop!" flashed, and she had to pull the toy away and allow her orgasm to fade. Just when she thought that anything was better than this torture, the word flashed again, only this time it said, "Cum!" and Jenna felt a rush of relief so palpable that she began to cry as she kept the vibrator humming against her clit.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,638 Followers