Edge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,631 Followers

As she lay on her back, legs spread, gravity pulled her slick secretions into her crack, just where she needed them to go. She fumbled the toy a few times, her hands shaking with her own need and the humiliation of what she’d been reduced to, a quivering mess of nerves that would do almost anything just to cum. The head of the toy found her back door and she gave it an exploratory push, feeling her asshole spread and accept the rounded head.
Oh, fuck, yes, she thought, and sighed as she pushed more of it into her anus. Her anal passage resisted the intrusion, but she forced herself to relax and was rewarded with another couple inches of lubricated silicon in her rectum. Jenna pulled her knees up, bracing them on the bed, spreading wider, and arching her back to allow for better access. The belt kicked up a notch, making her shake as she crammed another inch of the toy inside, then slid it back out, back in deeper. She groaned at the penetration and felt the blissful sense of a growing orgasm coming on.
Goddammit, she was so close! She could feel the heat and the sparks in her head, the feeling of release practically tangible as she squeezed her tits and continued to fuck the toy in and out of her butt. She had it deep now, her ass nearly swallowing the thing to its base on the in-thrust, and she held it longer inside of her, pulled it back only a bit to ensure that her anus was completely filled with the thing. The corners of her vision darkened as all the blood seemed to flow from her brain into her spasming pelvic region. Or maybe it was the other way around. She wasn’t sure. The peak was right… fucking… there! One final, hard thrust and it came. She came. Her entire body seemed to light with fire as a hot wave of pure heaven swept over her from her ass to her poor, locked up pussy, and rushing across her skin in every direction.
“Uh! Uh! Oooh! Fuuuuuck!” Jenna screamed out loud, unable to keep it in. The release of that pent-up pleasure was like nothing she’d ever felt. Even after those long, frustrating sessions with her tormentors, it hadn’t been like this. Oh, fuck! She pushed the toy into her ass again and set off a second explosion, screaming out her joy to the world, oblivious of all else but the orgasm that she’d finally, after an entire day of horrid torture, been able to achieve. Her head seemed foggy, the world distant around her as she humped the bed and the toy, seeking one more good cum, and then it came and she cried hot, frustrated tears at her own sick shame.
Jenna’s hips slammed back to the bed, which plunged the toy all the way up her ass in a sudden hard push, and she snatched a pillow, squealing into it as the belt sent her body into a final, life-altering orgasmic explosion that she felt in her guts. This one took some time to come down from, her mind drifting in a fuck-fog as the pins and needles in her body began to recede, leaving her a heaving, sweating mess with a sex toy shoved up her ass. She gave serious thought, at that moment, to pressing the pillow harder to her own face to end this all right here. Jesus Christ! How was she supposed to live this way?
Finally, she dropped the pillow to the side, and worked the toy out of her clenching asshole, grimacing as she dropped it to the floor, as well. She’d have to clean that, before putting it back. The belt had stopped its pulsing, for which she was thankful, as some semblance of reality began to stitch itself back together around her. Finally free of the immediate need to orgasm, she was getting her wits back and felt somewhat rational again. The feeling did not fade completely, though. It hung with her, cloying to her mind like a dark film that she couldn’t wipe away.
On wobbly legs, she stumbled to her robe and threw it on, hiding the sex toy inside it as she took a cold shower to clean the stink of sweat and arousal from her body. That done, she considered sneaking the toy back, but decided to keep it. What if she needed it again while her parents were asleep? Sickened by her own greedy need to ensure she could fuck her butthole to orgasm when necessary, she secreted the toy away under her mattress. If confronted, well, it was less embarrassing to admit to her mother that she’d taken it because she was just a horny teenage girl, rather than explain that she was involved in some kind of twisted sex game, locked in chastity, and her only means of orgasm was fucking her asshole with a dildo. She’d need to buy one of her own, she decided.
Now that she was able to think clearly, she knew that there were things that she needed to do. The box in her purse with the Haloes were part of her instructions. Then, there was the welcome packet. She wanted to scream at that, as though she’d just taken a job or something. Fucking welcome packet. First, though, there was a more pressing concern. Being on a forced near-orgasmic high seemed to burn a lot of energy, and she was absolutely starving.
A short time later, a plate of food piled high, and an excessively tall glass of water on her desk, Jenna turned her attention to the packet and the Haloes. The little box with the neon “H” she opened first, discarding the plastic wrapping and working the black, plastic case open. Inside lay an unimpressive looking set of contact lenses, which shimmered with a rainbow hue under the light of her desk lamp. Included were two small earbuds and a bottle of some sort of contact solution. Jenna had never needed glasses or contacts, and she was unsure of how to use them. A quick search online showed her the technique and she managed to get them in, the sensation of putting something in her eye an uncomfortable one.
She took up one of the earbuds and put it in her ear as the instructions dictated, then felt the bud expand until it fit tightly into her ear canal. In her vision, a glowing, neon “H” hovered before her. The letter collapsed after a second, turning into a string of animated lines, which reconfigured themselves into a glowing button that said, “Begin.”
Jenna tapped the button, and the lines swirled again, turning into a setup menu. The first step on the screen stated, “Select a wake up option,” and offered a variety of choices. Jenna tapped wake-word, and when prompted for a word with a chime in the earbud, she said, “Halo.”
The menu moved to the next item, stating, “Name your Halo.”
Jenna cocked her head and thought. Erin sounded like a cute, non-threatening name for an AI companion. “Erin,” she said, and the feminine voice in her ear replied, “Hello. I’m Erin. What’s your name?”
“Jenna.”
“Hello, Jenna. In the future, you can wake me with your wake word, or my name. Would you like to proceed with setting up my functions?”
“Yes,” Jenna answered, visions of evil AI dancing in her head.
“Great! I’ll walk you through it. It will be super easy!”
Over the next few minutes, Erin guided her through the set up steps, until she had her phone paired, social media accounts connected, and then the device asked her to choose a photo of herself to create an avatar. Jenna scrolled through her photos, streamed in from her phone and accounts, until she found one she liked. The words, “Building residual self-image,” appeared in her view, overlaying her room. Jenna had to admit that the lenses were pretty amazing. This was way different from the silly augmented reality apps she’d played with on her phone.
The words faded away, and Jenna saw a ghostly image of herself standing in her room a few feet away. She stood up and approached the ghost, walking all around it. Jesus, it was creepy seeing some specter of herself shifting from side to side impatiently. The thing even moved like her, and she guessed that the Haloes had used all of her photos to compile data from her years of poses and expressions to make the avatar as real as possible. It even cocked its head slightly and fidgeted with its thumb, just like her.
“This is how you will appear to other Halo users,” Erin said in her ear, “Is this an acceptable representation? Don’t worry, you can always change your looks later!”
“Yes,” Jenna replied, and the ghost faded away. Her vision was normal, as though there were no strange, cyborg-like lenses in her eyes.
“Halo,” Jenna said, experimentally.
The little glowing “H” appeared, floating in the corner of her vision to indicate the things were listening.
“Nevermind.”
The letter faded out. She decided she could explore the tech later. Right now, she still had the welcome packet waiting for her. Taking up the padded envelope from the desk, she shook it experimentally and heard paper swishing together. Feeling silly, she tore the top open and dumped the contents onto her desk, then sat to sort through them. The first thing she picked up was a black bank card, with the name, “National Central Bank and Trust,” imprinted on the front. On the back was, what she assumed, a pin number printed on a sticker. A white paper with instructions on setting up an online account accompanied the card.
She set the card aside and picked up a stapled sheaf of papers. Her heart froze and a chill ran down her spine as she looked down the list of photos and names. Missing persons. She did not count how many there were, but it was quite a list, and they were all girls around her age. The implication was clear. Follow the rules. She shoved the horrible sheaf of paper back into the envelope, never wanting to see it again. The last thing in the envelope was another card, this one the same size and plastic material as the bank card, only this one had that damn picture on it. A set of full, pouty lips, a finger over them in the universal sign for quiet. On the back, printed in white letters was, “Player 67892,” and a magnetic strip across the top.
Jenna took the bank card and the instructions, woke up her Haloes, and looked at the printed link to the website for National Central Bank and Trust. Erin asked if she’d like to visit the link. She did. The site did not seem out of the ordinary in any way. Just a typical bank website. She followed the link to create an account, gave the site her email address, punched in the card numbers, and the last four digits of her Social Security Number. The site allowed her access, and she felt a shiver of fear. They really did know everything about her.
At the same moment that she logged into the account, and saw that it contained a balance of $10,000, her phone pinged and a message icon appeared in the corner of her vision. After the initial surprise at the sight of the icon floating before her eyes, she tapped at it and a message appeared.
“Hush, hush…” it read, then, “Welcome to Edge, Player 67892. Your introductory credit has been deposited into your account. At this stage, you may feel uncertainty, perhaps even anger. This is understandable. This is desirable. This will never end,” Jenna sniffled as she read the words. This will never end. But there was more, “During the course of the game, you will be offered challenges to participate in. Participation in challenges will bring rewards. Successful completion of challenges will bring greater rewards. Refusal to participate in challenges is your choice. Refusal to participate in challenges will result in punishment. Your life is what you make it.”
The message ended. With a shaky finger she swiped the message away. Another one appeared only a second later. This time, the message contained only a hyperlink. When tapped, a browser window filled her vision, overlaid onto her room. The address was, again, a string of random characters which opened a black page. On the page a scrollable list with the heading, “Currently available challenges,” filled the screen. Each challenge was labeled with a heading, as well as a countdown to completion. She noted that the page was already bookmarked in the browser.
With a sick feeling in her gut, Jenna looked down the list of challenges, which were pre-filtered by her location. There were dozens of them. How many people had been press-ganged into this game, she wondered. Some challenges were grayed out and had a rank number next to them. She saw, in the corner of the page, her player number and next to it a rank. Zero. Curiosity won her over and she tapped the first challenge in the list.

Self Denial:
Requirements: Complete one week of self-imposed chastity. During this challenge, any form of orgasm is forbidden.
Reward choices:
-Cash prize of $2,000
-48 hours freedom
-Rank up
Result of failure: Additional week of enforced chastity and denial.
Consolation prize: $50

She clicked the next.

Orgasm restraint test:
Requirements: Contain the need for release in front of an audience of other players. This challenge is held at a location that will be disclosed on acceptance.
Reward choices:
-Cash prize of $500
-24 hours freedom
Result of failure: Cash loss of $500. 72 hours of enforced chastity and denial.
Consolation prize: $20
She clicked the third.
Service provider:
Requirements: Submit a Halo recording of yourself providing oral satisfaction until your target achieves orgasm. Your target must be previously unknown to you. This challenge is not gender-specific.
Reward choices:
-Cash prize of $2,000
-48 hours freedom
-Rank up
Bonus chance: Provide a livestream for other players to follow.
Bonus reward: $250
Result of failure: 24 hours with Cum Bucket designation. Geolocation active. Available to all players.
Consolation prize: $200

On and on the challenges went, but Jenna’s head spun just looking at them. She had to choose. Not tonight. It was too much. She swiped the awful page away and breathed deeply, struggling with the implications of what her life had suddenly become. Participation was not mandatory, however, not participating did not sound like something she’d want to do. The thoughts of what punishments lay in store for non-performers ranged, in her imagination, from grotesque to ghastly.
An incoming call in her earbud made her leap from her chair and a phone icon hovered in her vision, a picture of Kara next to it. She tapped the call, and a ghostly avatar of her keyholder appeared, standing in her room wearing a cropped belly shirt and denim shorts.
“Hello?” Jenna said to the ghost.
“Hey, honey,” Kara answered, “I saw you’re on the network now. Good girl. Oh, and great job with your first self-imposed analgasm. It was really hot to watch.”
Jenna’s heart sank and she flushed red. She’d been so intent on cumming that she’d completely disregarded the camera, which was still somewhere in her room.
“Believe me,” Kara went on, “It ain’t gonna be the last one. And don’t worry. Not just anyone can see it. I’m your keyholder, so I get access to your cameras,” cameras, plural, Jenna noted as Kara continued, “and of course, whoever runs this whole crazy business. I’m just touching base about tomorrow. You’re going to invite me over after school, so I can unlock you and help you wash your messy cunt.”
Jenna flushed again. Never would she have imagined hearing that combination of words. She replied, “O… okay.”
“And, Jenna,” Kara said, “I’m doing a switch hitter challenge so, tomorrow, I’m going to make you cum. A lot. Sleep tight.”
The ghostly Kara faded away, and Jenna’s vision returned to normal. A knock on her door made her jump again. Fuck, but she was edgy!
“Just a second!” she called through the door, glancing about the room to ensure that nothing would give away her terrible secret.
Restraints and sex toys all hidden. Belt covered by her robe. Nothing else seemed incriminating, so she opened the door to find her father standing outside with a large package.
“Hey honey,” he said, “I don’t know what you ordered, but it’s heavy. Can I set this down?”
Jenna stepped aside and allowed him to come in. He set the package down on her bed.
“Thanks, dad.” she said, and then he was gone.
Jenna had not ordered anything. She retrieved her box knife from the desk and cut open the tape on the package, noting that it had no return address. Opening the box, she found two cases of some kind of red drink. She hefted one of the cases out and set it on the bed, cut away the plastic encasing the bottles, and pulled one out. The label read, “Obsequium.” She’d never heard of it. Was this part of the game? Uncertainty. Uncertainty was desirable. She shuddered, wondering if this meant that she was supposed to drink it, or resist drinking it?
Confused, she said, “Erin, send a message to Kara,” into her Haloes. The glowing icon showed that the AI was listening, so Jenna spoke, asking about the drink, then sent the message. A moment later, a simple reply from her keyholder said, “It’s better cold. Drink some tomorrow, unless you want to torture yourself. Tell me if you do. I’d like to watch.”
Jenna did not feel better. She took one case of the drink to her small fridge and unloaded a few bottles to chill them. Worry knotting her stomach, Jenna lay on the bed and began to play with the Haloes, learning the interface. The things were much like a smartphone, if a smartphone were in three dimensions and always available in your vision. It was something like an always-on augmented reality headset. She’d never seen anything like it outside of a sci-fi movie.
Perks. Kara said that the game had perks. She thought about the weird tech, the bank account with $10,000 in her name, and the rewards for the challenges. Then, she thought about the punishments for failing, and those made her afraid. The belt sent pleasurable, teasing pulses through her body, making her shudder as her arousal heightened, and she realized that this had actually been going on for some time. It was just becoming normal. Kara would make her cum tomorrow. That thought was incredibly exciting, which scared her even more. Her pussy burning, Jenna eventually fell asleep, but did not sleep well. They didn’t want her to.

Chapter Seven: Prey

Jenna’s final day of school was a fuck-fog filled half day, in which she was constantly kept on edge by the belt and humiliated by the fact that she was not allowed to wear a bra. Her excited nipples made hard, little tents in her top, despite the baggy shirt she’d chosen to wear. She saw Kara once, briefly, in the hallway during a passing period, but her keyholder only nodded to her and kept on walking. During her last period of the day, a message appeared in her Haloes, which she tapped at, drawing a curious look from some of the nearby students, but she hardly noticed.
“Meet you at your car after class,” read Kara’s text. Jenna did not reply.
As her Senior year ended, Jenna wondered what it would be like to go through the graduation ceremony with a highly aroused cunt, locked in a chastity belt that constantly edged her. The idea was both horrifying and uncomfortably arousing, which made her very confused. Kara waited for her, standing next to her car. When she saw the girl, the memory of her tongue lapping between her legs the day before played in her mind, and she realized that she was very much looking forward to Kara’s promise that she would be allowed to cum today. The realization only added to the confusion and knot of sickness in her gut.
“Hey, Jenna,” Kara said, smirking, “We have some things to do before I can get your sexy cunt off for you.”
Jenna flushed at the filthy words, another layer of uncertainty lathering onto the already growing mess in her head when the dirty talk sent a warm wave of further arousal through her body.
“O… okay. What are we doing?” she asked.
Kara beckoned for her to follow, and started toward her car, refusing to answer. Jenna slid into the passenger seat and Kara started the car.
“Did you drink your Obsequium?” her keyholder asked.
Jenna shook her head, and Kara frowned.
“I’m going to let that slide this one time, but they sent it for a reason. It’s going to keep on coming.”
She reached around onto the floor of the back seat, popped open the lid of a small cooler, and withdrew two bottles of the red drink, handing one to Jenna and uncapping one for herself. Jenna gulped and took a drink, the fruity taste igniting pleasurable tingles along her tongue as she swallowed it down. Within seconds, she’d put away half the bottle.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,631 Followers