Edge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,626 Followers

She dropped the phone from her numb hand and squeezed her breast, rolling her nipple hard between her fingers, then bit her lip to hold in a wild scream of pleasure as she finally pushed herself over the edge and came. Her back arched and her body went rigid, then she squirmed in her throes as the wave of pleasure shot through her brain, even as her tears streamed down her cheeks. For long minutes, she pressed the toy against herself, and groaned with delight as she came twice more, before finally dropping the vibrator to the bed and allowing herself to come down. She couldn't recall ever having cum so hard in her life. It wasn't as though she was some sort of chronic masturbator. She'd done it before, and a couple times she'd even watched porno while she did it, but it had never been anything like this.

She felt on the bed for the phone, found it, and raised it to her eyes with a shaky, exhausted hand. The words on the screen flashed, "Good girl!" and the video disappeared. A new message flashed, stating, "Rest," and the page turned black. Jenna felt so tired as she set the phone down and stared at the ceiling, trying to catch her breath. Four hours in the van, and then another two hours of watching the video as she was made to deny herself orgasms had taken its toll. There was no need for pills tonight. She shut her eyes, not even turning off her light, and felt a flutter of fear as she wondered if they'd come for her again tonight. Her eyes refused to stay open, though, even as she fought against the darkness.

It was Saturday, and Jenna awoke, unmolested, but still naked from her previous masturbation. Her sheets stank of sweat and pussy. The little vibrator lay, discarded, on the bed next to her phone. As she came awake, her body sore and aching, she fumbled for the phone. No messages. The wave of relief that hit her was tangible, cloaking her tired body in a warm cocoon as she fell asleep again.

Another hour later, she managed to drag herself from her bed and into the shower. As she closed the bathroom door, she could hear the sounds of the TV downstairs and her family going about their weekend business. When she was dressed, she went back to her room, found no more messages on the phone, and she tried to focus on doing homework. It was not easy. Her mind was constantly distracted, thinking over the horrible situation she was in. She could not, for the life of her, puzzle it out. Whoever these people were, they made no demands. They did not hurt her or try to have sex with her. They just wanted to toy with her, and she couldn't understand why.

No answers were forthcoming. The entire day passed, and then the night with no more messages and no more visits. Sunday was the same. No messages. No emails. On Sunday night, Jenna lay in bed, playing the video over in her mind. The feeling of the strange hands roaming over her body, the pleasure that they'd forced on her, made her pussy wet. She used the vibrator on herself, pushing her arousal to the edge for over an hour, before she finally allowed herself to cum. Afterward, she felt so confused about why she'd done it.

On Monday, Jenna went to school, and her anxiety eased up. Maybe, she allowed herself to hope, it was over. They'd had their fun, no one had been hurt, and it was over.As Monday became Tuesday, still, no messages or emails. On Wednesday, Jenna left school with only two days left in her Senior year. She stopped at the store to buy some shampoo and makeup, and then made her way back to her car.
Four days had passed now, with no word from her tormentors. Her guard was down. The white van parked next to her car didn’t raise any red flags as she took out her keys and unlocked her door, humming to herself. The van door slid open quickly behind her, and as her mind connected that horrible sound to her most recent trip in a van, she spun around. A black bag went over her head, and she screamed, but the sound was muffled by the thick cloth. The door clicked shut again, and the van started.
Jenna continued to scream into the darkness, but then came the terrible voice, “Hush, hush…” and she fell silent, sobbing as the van rumbled away. She felt her hands being pulled gently behind her back, and then tied with a soft strip of cloth. She lay on her front on the plush floor of the van, the road vibrations coursing through her body, as one of the strangers pulled off her terry cloth shorts, followed by her panties. Two sets of hands spread her legs apart as she lay face-down, and then a third began to caress her slit with that goddamn oil.
Jenna moaned into the bag as the stranger’s hands toyed with her slit, rubbing between her folds and smearing the oil inside of her. This time, though, the fingers wormed their way just inside of her opening, spreading the oil into her pussy and gently coating her entrance. The fingers massaged her channel carefully, playfully, then withdrew and returned to slipping through her crease, then rubbing her clit until she mewled. As the fingers continued their teasing of her pussy, another gloved hand rubbed the oil around her anus, and she kicked her legs, but they were held firmly in the other stranger’s hands.
The fingers continued to stimulate her increasingly excited clit, then the lubed finger at her asshole slowly worked itself into her butt, withdrew, added another small drop of oil, and then slid inside of her again. Jenna moaned and warm tears filled her eyes as she struggled for breath in the thick bag. The van came to a stop, and the fingers probing her withdrew. The strangers hoisted her body and carried her from the van. A moment later, the cool of air conditioning kissed her naked lower body. Somewhere, behind them, a door clicked shut and they set Jenna on her feet. The bag was removed from her head, and she found herself in complete darkness.
One of them placed the thick gag at her lips, and she opened her mouth compliantly, knowing what they wanted. As the fabric slipped between her teeth, she tried to ask again, “Why are you doing this?” but the question was only met with the familiar, robotic reply, “Hush, hush…”
The darkness and terror in her body quickly overrode the arousal they’d forced on her during the van ride. The cord binding her arms was removed, and one of the strangers stripped off her top, then her bra, leaving her naked but for her socks. They guided her through the darkness, seeming to know exactly where they were going. They stopped, turned her around, and then lifted her up and sat her in a chair of some kind, with a cold, leather seat. She could feel that the seat had a large, empty hole in the center of it, and then they placed her feet into a set of stirrups and strapped them in. Her arms, similarly, were strapped to the arms of the chair.
In utter darkness, she breathed deeply, terrified. Then, the teasing began again, gloved hands cupping her breasts, rolling her nipples, applying the oil to them, working it in, toying with her tits. The stirrups elevated slightly, then spread apart, pushing her legs wide and exposing her naked pussy even further. The chair angled back as the stranger continued to play with her breasts. They slipped something over her head, and she felt weight on the front of her face, then a strap tightening on the back of her head. Not a blindfold. Sudden light made her wince, and then a video began to play in front of her eyes. Some sort of headset?
The video filled her entire field of view, showing a naked woman, her body glistening with moisture. The woman quivered with pleasure as she pressed a vibrator against her pussy and teased it until she was at the brink of orgasm, then backed off, her hand caressing her breasts. Her stomach tightened and her hips jerked, and then she pressed the toy to her cunt again.
Jenna jumped as something was placed against her own pussy and then began to vibrate along her slit. The thing, some sort of toy, she guessed, moved back and forth along her gash. One of the rubber fingers touched her clitoral hood and began to rub it gently with the warm oil as the vibrating thing slid back and forth between her lips and the hands on her breasts continued their teasing. The woman in the video repeatedly brought herself to the brink and then denied her own pleasure, just as Jenna had done to herself only days ago.
The finger at her clit had coaxed out her engorged button and worked it softly in a repetitive motion that made Jenna’s body respond, reluctantly, to the pleasure being forced on her. The woman in the video lost the battle with her self-denial and orgasmed loudly in Jenna’s ears, her body thrashing as she pushed the vibrating toy into her pussy and rubbed her fingers wildly on her clit. Her pussy gushed cream around the toy as she screeched in pleasure, and Jenna found herself pushing her bottom down against the vibrating thing tracing the length of her slit, as she watched the woman attain the state of orgasmic bliss she was being denied.
The video faded to black, and another faded in showing a woman lying face down, her arms and legs tightly bound to the base of a bench. Her naked ass and pussy were exposed, and some kind of machine slowly worked a long, vibrating sex toy in and out of her very wet pussy. Another woman, wearing a black cat mask, fingered lubricant into the bound woman’s asshole as she moaned and shook. Jenna felt motion from the chair, and heard some kind of electric whir, muted by the noise of the woman’s excited moans in her ears. Something firm and rubbery pressed against her own ass, and she felt some kind of sticky mess shoot from it, coating her anus.
Jenna jerked in the chair at the new sensation and made pitiful cries into her gag. The strangers only continued to tease her clit, her breasts, and answered with, “Hush, hush…”
The thing between her slit pressed more firmly, angled itself upward, and slid into the entrance to her pussy, making her squeal as it parted her opening and slid just an inch inside of her. The stranger manipulating her clit pressed harder and began to rub more vigorously, working her up toward an unwanted orgasm, as the thing slid out of her pussy, pushed back in, out, then in, just as the toy in the video. The woman controlling the bound girl placed a rubbery cock at the exposed, lubed asshole of her victim and pushed, opening the girl’s ass up.
The thing at Jenna’s ass followed the motion, and Jenna cried out as the weird toy burrowed its way into her bottom a few inches and then stopped. The feeling of the two toys, the hands on her breasts, and the repetitive motion on her clit nearly made her cum, but the hand on her clit backed off, as though it had known, and the orgasm receded, leaving her legs shaking in the stirrups.
The woman holding the toy in the bound girl’s ass began to slowly fuck it in and out of her, bringing a squeal of joy from the girl as the machine began to thrust into her pussy faster and deeper. The girl’s body shook as she climbed her peak, and Jenna could feel the same sensation in her own body, the growing warmth of orgasm coursing through her. Just as the girl was about to cum, though, the machine withdrew from her pussy. The girl groaned in frustration. The woman continued to fuck her asshole with the toy but used her other hand to angle the machine slightly downward. She made some small adjustments, and the machine extended a mere inch, touched the girl’s clit, and began to vibrate. The girl groaned as the thing teased her clit, and the woman fucked her bottom with the toy.
Jenna received the same treatment, the toy in her pussy withdrawing, angling forward, sliding once more back and forth along her slit. The toy in her ass squirted more lube into her bottom and then began to gently push in and out, in and out, burrowing a little deeper each time. Jenna whined and her body shook as the bound girl in the video had a tremendous orgasm with the toy in her bottom and the machine vibrating her clit. She watched the girl’s body thrash, her hips jerking from side to side as the woman spanked her naked bottom and she came.
The video faded, and yet another began. The teasing continued, just as it had the previous sessions. More videos played. More girls were forced to the edge of cumming, denied, worked up, and then made to orgasm with something pushed into their ass. The strangers continued to give Jenna the same treatment, playing with her breasts and nipples, the toy sliding back and forth along her slick slit, the finger rubbing her clit to the point that she pleaded uselessly for them to allow her to cum. The toy in her ass continued its anal assault. She counted eight of the videos before she became too distracted by the overbearing need to orgasm, and still there were more.
At last, though, they did allow her to cum this time. Just as the women in the videos she watched, Jenna came as the strangers worked on her over-excited clit, with the toy in and out of her bottom. Jenna cried as she thrashed in the chair, the strange, new feeling of an anal orgasm crashing over her, making her buck and hump the chair as she screamed with the hot bursts of pleasure from having been teased for so long.
Even as her body still shook and quivered, the strangers released her from the chair and stood her up on wobbly legs. They removed the headset, replaced it with the blindfold, left her gagged, and then she felt them putting her shirt back on. No bra. No panties. No shorts. They bound her wrists behind her back, then hefted her tired body once more and carried her back out, where she felt the late spring heat on her naked skin, then the cool of the van’s air conditioning.
Still too tired to fight, she allowed them to spread her legs again, and hold them apart. The van rumbled away. Jenna moaned into her gag again when they pressed the vibrator against her wet pussy once more, and then wriggled weakly when she felt the invasive press of something long and rubbery working its way back into her ass. As they drove, the strangers continued the terrible teasing, fucking the toy in and out of her bottom as the vibrations on her clit pushed her to a second, and then a third explosive orgasm that left her drooling and quaking.
Finally, the van stopped. They turned her over onto her back, her bound arms making the position uncomfortable. She felt them sliding something hard and metallic over her legs, fitting it about her pelvis, and then turning her onto her stomach once more. She heard the click of a lock and felt tough but flexible leather on her butt cheeks, and something snug and cold against her cunt. They stood her up, slipped her shorts over her legs and fastened them, then replaced her shoes. Her wrists were unbound, but someone still held her arms firmly behind her back. She trembled, weak and scared in complete silence for another few heartbeats, until the sound of the van door opening broke the quiet.
They lifted her, and then set her down just outside. The door slammed shut, and she heard the van drive away. With tired hands she ripped away the blindfold and the gag, squinting against the pain as her eyes adjusted to the sudden, bright sunlight. She blinked away tears of relief and pain as she regained her vision and found herself back in the nearly empty parking lot, standing next to her car. Her purse lay on the ground next to her.
Jenna picked it up, opened the car door and slipped inside, breathing heavily, wiping at her eyes. Her heart hammered in her chest as she dropped her purse to the passenger seat, and then unsnapped her shorts, wiggling her hips to see what the hell they’d put on her. She ran her fingers over a very slim, shiny metal band that encircled her waist, hugging her body tightly. The metal was padded on the inside, so as not to dig at her skin, and when she put her hands into her shorts and felt between her legs, the smooth metal continued all the way down, and between her legs, covering her mound. Panicking, she quickly started the car and drove home.
As she entered the house, she bumped into her mother, who took one look at her sweaty face and her general sense of alarm and stopped her.
“Jenna,” she said, “Are you okay? What’s going on?”
Jenna stammered, thinking quickly and replied, “Nothing. I… I forgot tampons and had an… an accident!”
Her mother stepped aside quickly, accepting the explanation and let her hurry up the stairs. Jenna locked her door and hurriedly wriggled out of her shorts, kicking them aside and rushing to her mirror, where she saw the latest horror inflicted on her.
“What the fuck?” she whispered to herself.
The thing around her waist gleamed menacingly under the glow of her makeup light, encircling her waist. The shiny metal was thin but tough, running down between her legs, where the metal shield covered her pussy, and then turned into leather straps that lifted each of her butt cheeks apart enticingly. She felt between her legs and found a thin slit that was not quite wide enough to fit her fingers into. Feeling along the back of the thing, her fingers found a small lock embedded in the metal. Jenna began to cry, tugging at the thing desperately, but it wouldn’t budge. She was locked in.
Sobbing and exhausted, she collapsed on the bed, her head spinning with anxiety. What the fuck was happening? Why were they doing it? Why her? The questions spun through her tired mind, over and over, with no answers. Her phone pinged and she jumped, then reached for it, already knowing what she’d find. She clicked the message.
“Hush, hush…” read the title, and below this a photo of her spread legs, locked in a chastity belt, her plump bottom on display. The hyperlink below the photo read, “Click here to see the future!”
She clicked, and the browser opened to the black page, the same goddamn words across the top, “Hush, hush…” and below this, a photo of a key, sparkling gold and topped with a little image of a set of full, pouty lips, a finger over them in the universal sign for quiet. Below the photo, another short message read, “Soon.”
The page went black.

Chapter Five: Keyholder

Jenna spent the night jerking awake in terror, expecting to find herself tied to the bed surrounded by strangers. She was alone each time. The awful belt hugged her body, making it difficult to find a comfortable position, but the day’s ordeal had worn her out mentally and physically, and eventually she would fall asleep again, only to awaken later to the same feeling of terror. Still, she was alone and unmolested.
In the morning, she learned that life wearing a chastity belt was an exercise in frustration. The simple act of using the bathroom or washing herself in the shower made her grit her teeth and cry angry tears at the unfairness of it. What had she ever done to deserve something like this? She was kind to people. She stayed out of everyone’s way, and never so much as said a bad word about anyone. In her room, she checked her phone, found no messages, and then dressed in a pair of loose, linen pants that hid the stupid belt. She nearly asked her mother to call her in sick but decided to get through it. There were only two days left in school. She would graduate, and then… then? Then, what?
This entirely fucked situation had thrown her life into total chaos. Nothing was certain. As they’d shown her, days could pass with nothing happening, and then they’d randomly pluck her from anywhere and subject her to the relentless teasing torture again, before finally thrusting some new horror on her that would set the terrible cycle starting all over again. How was she supposed to do or plan anything like this? The situation just made her more confused when she played the memories in her head.
The pump of the adrenaline, the paralyzing fright, the helplessness, but also the strange mix of all-consuming arousal that accompanied those feelings as she remembered the things they’d done to her body, and all of it together actually made her wet between the legs when she thought about it. That was the most confusing part of her own feelings. In fact, since the long teasing session the day before, she realized that her head was in a pleasant, nearly orgasmic fog, as though she was tingling and still expecting another orgasm to hit her.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,626 Followers