Edge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,636 Followers

Even as she slung her purse over her shoulder, she played back the feeling of the toy being fucked into her bottom, the pulsing vibrator against her clit, the total surrender of her body to a group of apparitions that came and went without a clue, and she got hot. The desire to masturbate made her sick to her stomach, and then the sick feeling only grew as she felt the rim of the belt. Then, she felt even worse at how desperate she was to have the belt off and the vibrator between her legs. Fuck! How could she actually get turned on by this? With a mental effort, she forced the thought away and proceeded through her routine, worried that any change to it might bring down the wrath of her blackmailers on her family.
During her third period class, Jenna learned that the belt was not simply a means of further denial to her sex, but yet another instrument of teasing torture. Sitting in her class, completely disengaged from what was happening around her, Jenna suddenly felt a quick pulse of electric shock through her cunt. She jumped in her seat, drawing strange looks from her classmates and flushed in embarrassment. The charge hadn’t been painful, just surprising and unexpected. It was like the kind of charge one would get from static build-up, as though she’d rubbed a wool sweater across herself.
Just when she thought she’d imagined it, it came again, sending a two-second jolt straight into her clit and making her bite her lip not to moan out loud. As her class went on, Jenna truly became detached as the little pulses continued, until she was squeezing her legs together from the very pleasant sensations they were creating in her pussy. By the end of class, she was soaking wet between her legs. She hurried into a bathroom stall and breathed heavily, dropping her pants and feeling between her legs. Her fingers came away sticky with her own juices that had seeped through the little slit in her belt. She cursed in her head, and experimentally rubbed between her legs again, but even if she’d had the courage to get herself off in a school bathroom, the belt made that impossible.
She pulled her pants back on and shook her head, trying to dispel the foggy feeling. It did not work. Jenna washed the smell of her pussy from her hands, and drifted back into the hall, navigating the press of student bodies toward her next class. Her eyes darted about anxiously, wondering if anyone else could tell what was hidden in her pants, or if they could smell her aroused pussy. She was terrified that her leaking cunt would leave a wet stain in the crotch of her pants, and that other people would know that she was aroused and not wearing panties. Thankfully, she didn’t have to dress out for gym class anymore.
As she passed by a bank of lockers, a hand suddenly gripped her arm, making her scream. Everyone stopped and looked at her with curious expressions, and she turned crimson all over. The other students gave her odd glances, but went back about their own ways, ready for the school year to end. Jenna turned to face the person still gripping her arm and allowed herself to be tugged into the cleft of the lockers, where she was met by the grinning face of Kara Layton.
“Um, hi, Kara,” she said.
Jenna knew Kara only by the fact that she was one more girl in her grade, who she’d shared a few classes with over the years. They’d rarely spoken, and then only to exchange the usual pleasantries. Otherwise, the girl was a stranger.
“Hello, Jenna,” the girl said, a lopsided grin on her face, “how are you this morning?”
“I’m… I’m fine. Thanks?”
The girl reached into her shirt, tugging a thin chain out, and dropped it to let it rest between her breasts. On the end of the chain hung a golden key, the head of which was a set of full, pouty lips, on a black background, a finger over them in the universal sign for quiet. Jenna’s eyes went wide, and then slid from the key up to Kara’s face. The girl put her finger to her lips, smiled, and said, “Hush, hush…”
Jenna’s legs nearly turned to jelly, and the very real fear that she might piss herself right here in the hallway slammed her gut like a suckerpunch. The other girl gripped her arm again, firmly but not enough to hurt. She stroked the back of her hand against Jenna’s cheek, wiping away a tear that Jenna hadn’t even noticed she’d produced. Despite all of the questions and the anger at what had been happening to her, Jenna couldn’t find the strength to utter a single word. She simply stared at the girl, at the key, then back to the girl’s pink lips.
“Don’t worry,” Kara said softly, as though speaking to a bawling baby, “answers are coming."
She pressed something into Jenna’s clammy, trembling hand, tucked the little key into her shirt, and brushed past her to disappear into the sea of students.
Jenna forced her heart to slow and look at the thing in her hand. It was a small package, wrapped in brown paper. She tore the paper open, wiped her hand across her eyes, felt tears, but continued until she’d unwrapped the thing. Inside, she found a small, black box with a blue neon letter “H” on the front. It seemed about the size for a pair of earbuds. Along with the box was a black card, with the familiar full, pouty lips, a finger over them in the universal sign for quiet. The words, “Hush, hush…” were printed in white letters. She turned the card over and saw four small photos, each one a member of her family. Below these, a single word was printed in the same white lettering.
“Welcome.”
Throughout the rest of the day, Jenna sat through her classes, thankful that they were basically a formality at this point. Her thoughts drifted to the little black box in her purse, between tortuous moments when the belt would send jolts through her cunt that had her legs shaking with the urge to plunge her hand between them and frig her tightly controlled pussy. Fuck, it was horrible! By the end of the day, she was a sweaty mess, and she felt certain that the occasional odd glance she got from other students was due to the fact they could tell she was in a lust-addled haze.
She made her way through the parking lot to her car, where Kara stood waiting for her. Jenna stopped short at the sight of the girl, casually twirling the key on its little chain as she waited. When she saw Jenna, she slipped the key around her neck and tucked it away. The belt began to tease her cunt again, and she pressed her legs together tightly. Kara smirked knowingly and crooked her finger. Jenna wiped at her brow and walked up to the girl.
“Hey, Jenna,” Kara said happily, “how are you feeling?”
“Why are you doing this?” Jenna asked in a rush, “What did I do to you?”
Kara’s eyes widened, and she answered, “Me? No, no. This isn’t me, honey.”
The girl pulled the front of her skirt up, just an inch, and Jenna saw a gleaming, metal band around her waist. They’re eyes locked and nothing was said.
“Come on,” Kara said, beckoning Jenna to follow, “Let’s take a drive.”
Jenna gave her car a quick glance, but then followed Kara across the lot, until they reached the other girl’s car. The vehicle chirped, lights flashed, and the click of the electronic locks allowed them access. Jenna slid into the passenger seat and waited for Kara to start the car.
“Who are they?” Jenna blurted, “What do they want?”
Kara ignored her questions, and simply placed her finger to her lips infuriatingly. She slowly navigated out of the parking lot along with the line of other vehicles, until they’d reached the main road, wheeled out onto the street, and sped away. Kara took them away from the city, and when they’d gone a few miles, she flipped open the console of the car, fished inside, and then came out with a black, velvet blindfold, which she handed to Jenna. She took it, wordlessly tying the thing around her eyes, and then sat trembling in the silence of the vehicle. The belt began to send tingling pleasure through her cunt once more, the pulses ramping up her already excited body until she squirmed in the seat, panting with need. Each time that she felt like the pleasure might make her cum, it stopped suddenly, leaving her body wanting more.
“It doesn’t get better,” Kara said, noticing Jenna’s distress, then added, “Have you tried getting your ass off, yet?”
Jenna cringed, remembering the way they’d forced her to those anal orgasms yesterday.
“Not them,” Kara said, “I mean, have you tried to do it to yourself?”
“N… no!” Jenna said, shaking in her seat as her wet pussy soaked her pants through the slit in the belt.
“You will,” Kara said with certainty.
Once the belt had stopped teasing her, and her heart rate began to slow, Jenna asked, “Where are we going?”
“There’s a time and place for answers. This isn’t it. Trust me, I know what’s going through your mind. It’s maddening. For now, though, just know that you’ve been let in, and now you’ll have to work your way up, unless you want to be a toy forever.”
“I don’t know what that means!” Jenna cried in frustration and slammed her fist against the door.
“Hush, hush…”
Jenna fumed as Kara continued to drive, until, finally, the car stopped.
“Stay,” Kara ordered, and Jenna heard her door open, shut, then a moment later her own door opened.
Kara took her by the arm and Jenna planted her feet on the ground, felt dirt slip beneath her shoes. The other girl peeled up Jenna’s top, unsnapped her bra, then said, “Open your mouth.”
Jenna complied, trembling at her near-nudity, and felt something thick and rubbery pressed between her teeth, then strapped around her head. She couldn’t bite down, and assumed it was a gag ball, like the one that had been in the package. Kara took her arm and led her forward, until Jenna heard the hiss of a door opening, and then cool air on her skin. They moved inside, the door shutting behind them, and then she was guided forward again. They walked for what seemed like minutes, Jenna stumbling blindly as Kara held her arm.
They stopped, and Kara’s hand left her arm. A moment later, she heard water running, then the hiss of a shower spray. Kara tied her arms behind her back, turned her around, and Jenna felt her push the little key into her belt and unlock it. The thing slid down her legs, and she stepped out of it, her heart soaring at the feeling of freedom. Kara guided her toward the sound of the spray.
Hot water pelted across her naked skin, and then she felt Kara’s own naked body pressed against her back and the other girl’s hands slid across her firm tummy, crept up her skin and cupped her breasts. Jenna bucked as Kara’s fingers caressed her hard nipples. Her entire body seemed on a hair trigger from the constant teasing the belt had inflicted on it, and when Kara slid one hand from her breast, down her body, and between her legs, Jenna did not try to stop her.
Jenna had never imagined that she would be touched so intimately by another girl, but at this moment it didn’t matter. Her pussy was so keyed up that when Kara’s fingers danced between her slit, she humped against them with desperate need, silently praying that the girl would just get her off and relieve the overwhelming pain of the day-long tease she’d endured.
Kara didn’t make her cum, though. She removed her hand, lathered it in soap, and then returned it to Jenna’s pussy, scrubbing it clean of the fuck honey that dripped from it for hours, while her other hand continued to grope her breasts and tug at her hard nipples. Once Kara was satisfied with her washing, she undid the bindings on Jenna’s wrists, turned her around, then took one of her arms and wrapped her wrist in a padded cuff. She repeated the process with the other, and then Jenna felt her arms pull outward as the restraints went taut.
Jenna whined pitifully, but Kara didn’t acknowledge her. Instead, she restrained her legs as well, and then Jenna stood in the X position again, her legs spread, as the hot spray of the shower pelted her back. A moment later, she felt the girl between her legs, lapping at her wet and excited slit with her tongue.
“Ugh!” Jenna cried into the gag, the new sensation wholly unfamiliar but so damn pleasurable.
Kara flattened her tongue and ran it back and forth along the folds of Jenna’s pussy, then teased her clit with the tip of it, squirming her tongue back and forth, flicking Jenna’s engorged fuck button until she was pulling against the restraints and a breath away from cumming. Kara denied her, though, and Jenna groaned when the girl left her hanging. The water stopped. Kara dried her body with a soft towel, spending extra time running the cloth between her legs as Jenna quivered and panted, her face flushed with her desire to cum. Her jaw ached as the gag pried her lips apart and she tried to bite down to keep from screaming.
Kara undid the straps on her ankles, then slid the horrid belt back up Jenna’s legs.
“Ng!” Jenna pleaded, “Ng! Dt!”
Kara ignored her, clicking the lock on the belt home once more.
Kara slipped Jenna’s pants back onto her, then undid the restraints on her arms and put her shirt back on. No bra. Her hands were bound behind her back again. Lastly, Kara dried her feet and replaced her socks and shoes, lacing them for her. Finally, she removed the gag ball and Jenna licked at her lips, working her sore jaw. She flinched back as Kara pressed her lips to her mouth, and the other girl began to kiss her sensually, her hands wrapping around Jenna’s waist and holding her. Jenna responded, the fog in her brain, the lack of sleep, the uncertainty and confusion that had become her life, all of it a mind-numbing blur of emotions that somehow made this gentle and tender feeling of intimacy seem so comforting.
Kara’s lips were soft and warm against her own, and when the girl snaked her tongue into Jenna’s mouth and played with hers, she didn’t try to fight. She felt so hot, her body on the edge, her mind chasing a feeling of ultimate pleasure that just wouldn’t come. The belt began to tease her cunt once more, sending ripples of teasing pleasure through her as Kara continued to probe her mouth sensually and slowly, like they were lovers in some sapphic romance novel. The kiss ended. Jenna exhaled hotly through parted lips, unsure of why she wanted Kara to kiss her again.
The realization that she had enjoyed this entire erotic shower hit her mind like a tidal wave, and Kara watched her face as Jenna struggled with the fact. She hadn’t been terrified, not like when the strangers had taken her. Kara had a face. Kara wasn’t someone scary and nameless. Kara was a person, and even though she’d done nearly the same thing as the strangers, Jenna had truly enjoyed it and wanted more. She began to cry as her confused feelings played through her mind, and then Kara held her in her arms.
“I know,” Kara said softly, “I know.”
Those two simple words rocked Jenna to the core, and all the anger, the frustration, the terror poured out of her in a heart-wracking sob that left her body trembling, even as the belt ramped up her arousal, which only made her more confused. Kara continued to hold her and stroke her back, for a few moments, and then let her go. She wiped at the tears and then took her by the arm and led her from the room. The girl led her back outside, and the warm air and humidity was like a thick film, instantly raising sweat beads on her skin. Kara untied her wrists, led her back to the car, and helped her in. She did not remove the blindfold. Jenna knew that she could take it off, since her hands were free, but she didn’t. Somehow, she knew that it was against whatever set of unspoken rules there were to this game, and she wasn’t going to take any chances.
Kara got in and started the car, the cool of the A/C washing over Jenna’s skin. She drove in silence for a few minutes, and then said, “I’m your keyholder. From now on, we’ll do this once a day. It may not always be here. You’re going to invite me over, or I’ll do the same. We’ll be doing a lot together, and I’m going to become a regular part of your life. Don’t fuck this up. If you think about doing something stupid, well, don’t. You’ll know things only when they tell me that you can know them. Clear?”
Jenna nodded, biting back all the questions she had.
“Do you have the box?” Kara asked.
“Yes.”
“When you get home, put them in. They’re called Haloes. Smart lenses. They aren’t on the market yet, but we get them. In fact, you’ll find that there are a lot of perks if you obey. There are, also, consequences if you don’t. Play the game the way they want you to, and you’ll never have to worry about anything. Break the rules…”
She didn’t have to elaborate. Jenna’s imagination filled in the blanks, as she thought about the little pictures of her family. They drove in silence again for several minutes before Kara said, “You can take off the blindfold, now.”
Jenna did, squinting against the invasive sunlight until her eyes readjusted. They were near the school. A moment later, Kara wheeled back into the lot and parked the car.
“Give me your phone,” Kara ordered. Jenna did. Kara punched her number into it and handed it back, then said, “Your welcome packet,” and handed her a padded envelope, then added, “Lastly. No more bras. No underwear of any kind. We’ll be going shopping soon.”
Jenna took the envelope, and when it seemed like Kara had nothing else to say, she let herself out and shut the door. Kara drove away, leaving Jenna alone by her car in the empty lot. She glanced about, nervously, half expecting a van to pull in and kidnap her, but no one came.

Chapter Six: Edge

By the time Jenna dropped her purse on her bed, she was perspiring again. The repeated pulses from the belt during the drive home, followed by an entire day of tortuous teasing from both the device and Kara’s filthy shower had Jenna in a total fog that made rational thought practically impossible. It was as though her entire being were on one long, drawn out orgasm, only the release and rush of pleasure never came. She’d never imagined that her body could feel this way, or that she would ever be so hyper-focused on the soaking wet hole between her legs.
“Have you tried getting your ass off?” Kara’s words came back to her.
Jenna had not tried. Jesus, she was actually thinking about it! In fact, she wasn’t just thinking about it, she realized, her fingers were already rubbing at her asshole through her pants! Oh, God! What had they done to her? Her shaky hands slid her pants off of her legs and kicked them aside, then stripped off her shirt and groped her breasts roughly, tugging her hard nipples. Fuck, she had to cum, or she’d go crazy! How? How could she do it? She didn’t own a sex toy, other than the white vibrators her tormentors had left her, but those were next to useless with her confined cunt.
Jenna forced herself to try to calm and think, but the belt’s pulses had become even more intense, pushing her to the verge of climax, then shutting off, only to restart a moment later. Think. Think. Yes! Jenna threw a bathrobe around her shoulders and cinched it shut, then opened her door and poked her head outside. The sound of the TV and rattling dishes from downstairs told her that her family wasn’t up here on the second floor.
She made a dash down the hallway to her parents' room, knocked softly to be sure but, when no answer came, she turned the handle and slipped inside. The early evening sun through the windows cast long shadows from the trees outside, across the room as she padded quietly along the carpet like a thief, which is exactly what she was. Only, she wasn’t after jewels or money. Opening her mother’s bedside table, she found what she needed, and silently thanked her younger self for being a curious teenager, then hoped that her mother didn’t feel the need to masturbate tonight.
Borrowed dildo in hand, Jenna quickly left the room and shut the door carefully before dashing back down the hall and closing her own, locking it. She shucked the robe and let it pool on the floor, her foggy head intent only on relieving the orgasmic pressure. Having never masturbated her butthole before, she wasn’t sure exactly how to go about it. Did one typically lay on their back? On their front? She started on her back, coating the head of the toy in the slick honey that ran liberally from her twat through the little slit. Fuck, she was soaking! The thought that she didn’t own any pants thick enough to hide the ever-present wet spot in her crotch flitted through her mind, but the primary concern was an orgasm.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,636 Followers