Edge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,624 Followers

“Good, huh?” Kara asked, drinking her own.
Jenna nodded, honestly, and asked, “What is it?”
“I honestly don’t know, but it’s going to hit you pretty soon.”
That made Jenna shudder as Kara drove out of the lot. As she navigated the streets, a fuzzy warmth began to envelope Jenna’s mind, followed by hot sparks of pleasure that flowed outward from her belly, creeping throughout her entire body until she felt like every nerve of her being was tingling pleasantly. She noted that the belt had not teased her for some time, but her pussy was so hot that she could feel her honey running from it, soaking her pants.
“Oh my God…” she whispered, running her hands over her breasts and touching the diamond points of her nipples.
“Yeah,” Kara agreed, and Jenna could see the girl squirming in her seat, her skin flushed.
“How do you stand it?” Jenna asked. She could not imagine how she was going to make it another fifteen minutes without an orgasm, let alone… who knew how long.
Kara chuckled and said, “Sometimes I don’t think I can. After a few months, it sort of becomes normal, being on the cusp of an orgasm all day. I won’t lie. It fucks with your head, but that’s what they want. Before all of this, did you ever rub your cunt to porn, and look at shit that you wouldn’t normally be into?”
Jenna blushed. She had. She’d once masturbated to an incest-themed porno, even though she had no interest in fucking her family members. There had just been some weird urge in her head that made her curious, and before she knew it, she was beating her clit to the sight of two young men pounding their “sister” from both ends.
“It’s like that,” Kara said, “When you’re in a fuck-fog, it’s like your decision making and rationality get tossed into a blender, and then you become pliable. That’s what they want. You’re easy to control when you’re horny, because you can’t think straight, and you’ll do shit that you wouldn’t normally. I remember, after the first couple of times they took me, that I edged myself when I jilled off one night, even though no one was making me do it.”
Jenna nodded, and flushed, remembering how she’d done the same. In fact, ever since this whole thing had begun, she couldn’t recall having really been able to think straight at all. There was always that feeling in her cunt, the warm pleasure in her gut, and the haze in her head as the pre-orgasmic feeling never seemed to fade.
“How… how long have you been, um, playing?” she asked, feeling somewhat silly, as though she were asking about a fucking board game.
“Three months,” Kara said.
Jenna shuddered at the number. She was barely two weeks into this thing. The thought that it could go on for months, or even years still felt unreal. This will never end, she remembered.
“It gets better,” Kara continued, “when you rank up. It also gets worse at the same time.”
“Worse?”
“I can’t really say more than that. Just don’t avoid ranking up.”
Jenna fell silent, her mind conjuring up horrors of how it could possibly get any worse. Or any better. She stared out the window, sipping the red drink, her head growing even warmer and cloudier as whatever it was in the bottle filled her with that hot and pleasant feeling. Kara eventually pulled into the mall parking lot, where she found a space and shut off the car.
“You’re going to need new clothes,” Kara explained, “There’s a certain expectation for how you dress which is going to become clear. That’s your image for the outside world, and they want you to look like a slut. For the game, well, that’s a little different. That is limited only by your imagination.”
The girl snapped her fingers in front of her eyes, and Jenna watched her tapping, flicking, and poking at the air in front of her, then she reached out and grabbed something that only she could see and made a twirling gesture. Jenna watched in astonishment as a wave of neon blue slid down Kara’s body from head to toe, transforming her clothes. The red belly shirt transformed into a white, off-the-shoulder top with a deep neckline that exposed her cleavage blatantly, while her denim shorts became a hip-hugging skirt that barely covered her exposed pussy. Her exposed pussy. No belt!
Kara followed Jenna’s gaze between her legs, and she grinned, explaining, “It’s all an illusion. To everyone not wearing Haloes, and on the network, I’m wearing a skirt and a red top. The fucking belt is still there. To the other players, this is what they see. Give the wardrobe a try later. Come on.”
Kara exited the car and waited for Jenna to join her. The two of them walked into the mall, and Jenna’s nervousness went through the roof. Everywhere she looked she was certain that the people around them could smell her arousal, or that they somehow knew she was locked in chastity and on the verge of an orgasmic meltdown. Her entire body tingled with warmth from the Obsequium, and she felt like she could lay right here in the middle of the floor and finger bang herself to a release, had she been able. When she looked at Kara, she could see the visible strain in the girl’s body, too, but she seemed to be handling it much better.
Kara led her through a couple of stores, making Jenna pick out the sluttiest clothes they could find. Barely-there tops, tiny skirts that would just cover the belt, a few pairs of heels. No bras. No panties. Jenna paid for the items with the black bank card, and with each purchase, a little tracker in her Haloes added the total to some kind of budgeting system, keeping track of her spending for her.
It was as they exited the third store, now carrying three white bags, that Jenna jumped in fright as the sound of a hunting horn blew in her ear from the Halo earbud. The edges of her vision tinted red, and a message faded in across the top of her field of view.
“A hunt has been initiated in your area. You have become prey. Hunt begins in two minutes.”
A timer appeared next to it, locked at fifteen minutes. Kara froze for a split second, and then said, “Keep walking. Don’t do anything out of the ordinary. You’re just a fucking teenager out shopping.”
Jenna felt her heart begin to pound and she shook her head quickly, trying to clear the fog out of it, but it didn’t work. Two glowing blue buttons winked into existence, floating before her eyes. One read, “Comply,” and the other, “Deny.”
Below the “Comply” button, a line of text read, “Reward for successful evasion: $1,000. Level 2 item selection. Consolation prize: $100. Level 1 item selection.”
Below the “Deny” button, the text read, “Refusal deficit: Rank down.”
“What’s going on?” she asked, her voice a hushed, trembling whisper.
“There’s a hunter somewhere nearby. See the timer? If we accept, we have to evade capture for fifteen minutes. If we refuse… fuck that. I’m not going down a rank. You’re a zero, so you wanna guess what happens if you lose rank? Feel like being a fucking edge toy again, freely available to kidnap and play with at any moment?”
Jenna did not want to think about that. She asked, “What happens if we get caught?”
“That depends,” Kara said, walking on as though everything were normal, “Are you a virgin?”
Jenna flushed, but she nodded.
“Well, that’s something. They can’t break your V-card without special permission. Aside from that, well, it’s kind of at the hunter’s discretion and their rank. Anyone of higher rank can do whatever they like with you, within the rules. If they’re guys, they’ll probably want you to suck them off, or maybe fuck you. At least, that’s what happened the last couple times I got caught.”
The timer to comply or deny ticked down toward the start of the hunt, and Jenna had to make a decision. She saw Kara tap one of the buttons, and somehow she felt sure that she’d complied. Not losing rank seemed to be very important for her. Jenna reached forward and tapped, “Comply.”
The buttons swirled away, and the countdown continued. At zero, the horn blew in her ear again, a surge of adrenaline rushed through her, dissipating the fog in her head to some degree, and the words, “The hunt has commenced,” flashed on the screen, and the timer began to count down. She followed Kara’s lead, attempting to act as nonchalant as possible, but she had the feeling that the excited flush of her skin and perspiration would give away the fact that she was a horned-up, locked-up game piece ready to be caught and used for some stranger’s pleasure.
Kara dodged skillfully through other people, her pace brisk, as she headed toward a large department store. Jenna followed her in. Kara swiveled her gaze side-to-side casually, as though taking in the merchandise, but Jenna could see her darting eyes, wary and watchful. They stopped to check some racks of clothes, patiently flipping through them as though they were a pair of casual shoppers. The timer passed thirteen minutes, and Kara kept moving, stopped again behind another tall rack and began to shop.
“Can’t we just hide in a dressing room, or something?” Jenna whispered.
“If you stop moving for too long, it’s like painting a target on your back. They’ve thought about that.”
Another minute passed, and Kara moved them on to another department, stopped again, pulled a pair of jeans from the rack and slung them over one arm. The timer passed eleven minutes. Jenna followed her lead, taking a sparkly pair of shorts from the rack. They moved on, slid behind a tall jewelry display and began poking at pairs of fashion earrings. The timer passed ten minutes, and Jenna began to breathe a little easier.
Kara’s head snapped up as the red tint in their vision closed in, growing in intensity. Jenna knew, somehow, that this meant that the hunter was closing in. Kara’s eyes moved back and forth, surreptitiously scanning over the other shoppers as they passed by. She walked on, Jenna following, but the red tint intensified again as the timer passed eight minutes. Kara picked up her pace just a bit and cut through a large open display of various patio furniture, pausing for a few seconds behind whichever ones offered the most concealment, her eyes continually scanning. At just past six minutes, Kara cursed, “Shit.”
Jenna’s blood rushed in her ears as she carefully followed Kara’s gaze, where they spotted a man who looked completely out of place in modern society. Her Halo vision showed her a tall and lanky guy, dressed in leather armor, a long bow slung over his back. His face was covered by a black mask, leaving only his intense, glowing red eyes exposed. Despite the fact that she knew it was an illusion created by the Haloes, it was terrifying.
The hunter spotted them, stopped, and then started in their direction, his gate casual, as though he, too, were nothing but a shopper. To the outside world, he had to be. Even as Kara started away, her pace brisk and Jenna following, she realized that the real world still had laws. The hunter couldn’t come running after them. He’d be some creep chasing down two teenage girls at the mall. He’d still have to catch them, and she realized that there was some kind of balance in that. They had their own advantage. Adrenaline coursed through her veins, dispelling some of the lusty fog from her thoughts as she followed her keyholder, dodging through store displays as the timer passed five minutes.
When they emerged from behind a tall rack of shoes, Kara cursed. The hunter had gotten ahead of them, and stood a few feet away, waiting. He unslung the bow from his back, and Jenna nearly screamed. Kara gently tugged at her arm, and they went back the way they’d come. Kara moved at a very fast walk, and Jenna saw her swiping and tapping at the air in front of her, drawing the odd look from some of the shoppers they passed. The other girl grabbed Jenna’s hand, and then grabbed something out of the air in front of her as the timer passed four minutes. She tossed whatever it was over her shoulder, and the entire world in Jenna’s vision took on a muted, gray cast. The words, “Cloak of Concealment Active,” appeared in the corner of her vision.
“Don’t let go of my hand, Kara said, pausing behind a lawn tractor and breathing deeply. It won’t work for you if we’re not touching. This only buys us a minute, but hopefully he’ll miss us and give up.”
Jenna nodded, her head in a whirl, her heart thumping, body charged with adrenaline. She let out a nervous giggle, and Kara gave her a knowing grin of agreement. Jesus, the rush of it was crazy, like an adult version of hide and seek.
“Jenna,” Kara said, “I’m on a week-long self-imposed chastity challenge. I can’t fucking cum or I’m going to downrank. If that fucker catches us, and he wants to put a fucking dick anywhere near me, I’m going to fail. I am not losing rank. Do you hear me? I’m begging you. Fucking begging you. If we get caught, please take it for me. I’ll owe you one.”
“What?” Jenna asked, her mouth agape.
“Please!”
“But I’ve never… never done that. I’ve never done anything!” Jenna argued.
“You have to start somewhere. Trust me, you’re going to get a lot of fucking experience in fucking real quick if you want to rank.”
“But I–”
Jenna’s words were cut short as the gray film over the world shattered into glass shards that rained down all around them, causing Jenna to cover her head in reflex. Of course, it was an illusion, and nothing touched her. The words, “Concealment has been dispelled!” flashed across her vision as the timer passed two minutes. They looked up, and the hunter stood just a few feet away, tucking some kind of glowing orb into a pack on his waist. He quickly whipped out his bow, nocked an arrow, and in one smooth motion, pulled back.
“I’m sorry,” Kara said to her, and added, “Don’t trust anyone. Not even me.”
She ducked down, pulling Jenna over her like a shield, and a second later her entire field of view turned red, shook with a sudden vibration, and the words, “You have been captured!” flashed across her view and the belt did something to her that made her muscles seize up, paralyzing her. Kara rolled Jenna off of her, and the other girl bolted, leaving Jenna and the bags behind.
Jenna rolled onto her back, the hunter hovering over her, his hand extended toward her, offering to help her up. Trembling, Jenna took it, and allowed the masked man to help her to her feet as she quaked in fright at his glowing red eyes. The eyes dimmed, and became a normal set of baby blues as his gaze wandered up and down over her body.
“Good try, newbie,” he said gruffly, “looks like your friend left you behind,” he chuckled, “I know you sluts have it rough, and you’re new, so I’m gonna take it easy on you. Just be glad I’m not one of those sadistic fucks from WAT. My tastes run a little differently.”
“Please…” Jenna begged, though she had no idea what she was actually pleading for.
A new countdown began in her Haloes, counting back from thirty minutes.
The hunter took her hand, as though they were a couple and pulled her along, saying, “Don’t worry. You might even enjoy this. You’re gonna get to cum.”
Jenna felt sick at the wave of relief those words brought her, and then an equal sense of fear at what they portended. Was he going to rape her? Would she have to suck his dick? Here in the middle of the mall?
The man led her along by the hand, until they were out of the store, and then through the crowd of shoppers, who paid no mind to the cute teenager and her boyfriend holding hands as they shopped. The adrenaline surge continued to pump through her veins, this time fueled by uncertainty at what this stranger was intending to do to her. They entered the food court, where the man sat her down at one of the tables, right in the center of the place.
Jenna felt slightly safer, surrounded by all the people. He couldn’t rape her or make her suck him off in front of all these people. Could he? The timer passed twenty two minutes. The black-masked figure tapped and flicked at the air in front of him, oblivious to the occasional odd glance this drew, and Jenna watched as the strange, neon blue glow passed down her body. Her clothes vanished, leaving her stark naked.
A strangled cry caught in her throat as she remembered that it was an illusion. Only the hunter could see her nakedness, and anyone else that happened to be on the Edge network. The stranger’s eyes locked on her breasts, and she knew that he was grinning behind the mask. Then, he made another swipe, like he was adjusting a dial. The timer passed nineteen minutes, and the belt around her waist kicked into high gear, shooting hard, pleasurable pulses through her cunt. Jenna’s hands gripped the sides of the little table as her legs squeezed together and she gasped.
She’d been teased constantly since her self-induced analgasm the previous evening, and the effects of the Obsequium were still fresh. The adrenaline surge had lifted some of the fog from her brain, and the hunt had distracted her from her constantly tingling cunt, but now those feelings came back in force. The stranger sat and watched her, smirking behind his mask as her legs began to shake and her body trembled. The pleasurable sensations continued, ramping up her arousal to a nearly intolerable level, then backing off before she hit her peak.
The man watched her dilated pupils, observed her tightly gritted teeth, enjoying her torment as he controlled his prize. She heard him chuckle at the look of disappointment as the orgasm was snatched away, delighting in the slump of her shoulders as the peak never came, and then again as he dialed up the intensity once more, making her shake in her chair. Jenna quaked, her need to cum growing desperate. She was oblivious to the few pairs of eyes from other shoppers, who had noted her excited shivers, and heard the pitiful little moans of desire she was making. The sensations coursing through her soaking pussy became her sole focus, her hands clenching the little table in a white knuckled grip as the stranger toyed with her.
This went on and on, as the timer counted down past two minutes. The man dialed the belt up again, and she could see a sheen of sweaty arousal on his forehead as he watched her. Their eyes locked. Jenna shook uncontrollably. She bit her lip. Some of the nearby diners left, especially those with children, and a few women dragging men away with them, anxious to get away from the kinky couple playing some weird sex game in public. Jenna bucked in her chair, once, sharply, and then came letting out a long, stifled moan of pleasure at the much-needed release. She heard a couple of gasps from people nearby, and she flushed in shame and embarrassment, but she couldn’t hold it back.
The man watched her cum in the chair, overcome by the violent orgasm, amused at the way she fought to hold it in, despite being so desperate for it. The pulsing from the belt stopped suddenly, and it was like everything joyful in life had been snatched away from her. Jenna let out a long, lusty exhalation, breathing hard, her vision swimming. The timer hit zero, and the message, “Prey released,” flashed across her Haloes.
The hunter got up from his seat and said, “You did well, slut,” then he vanished into the crowd, leaving Jenna trembling in her chair, flushed with arousal and shame as nearby shoppers gave her rueful grins or looks of disgust. She managed to pull herself up on her shaky legs and quickly found the nearest restroom, where she ducked into a stall and tried to clean as much of her girl cream from between her legs as she was able. She looked at the crotch of her pants, horrified at the large wet spot. It looked as though she’d peed herself.
She sat on the toilet and tried to collect herself, her mind wheeling. Jesus Christ! Holy fucking shit! The entire episode didn’t seem real. Nothing in the last week and a half seemed real. She’d just been hunted down by a fucking fantasy ranger at the mall, taken an arrow in the back, been betrayed by a girl she’d started to feel some kind of kinship with, and then forcefully made to orgasm in the middle of the food court as strangers watched her humiliation. And the entire time, she’d been filled with a mix of every emotion a person could feel, all at the same time. The adrenaline high and orgasmic fog wouldn’t go away, though.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,624 Followers