Edge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rape bait: Rape bait thrives on nonconsensual encounters, actively provoking others to use their bodies for sexual gratification. By design, rape bait can no longer decline a sexual advance and to do so will result in severe penalties. Future challenges will lean heavily toward placing oneself in situations in which they will be taken advantage of. Specialized equipment is supplied in the physical world to fit your role.

Jenna quickly dismissed a few of the classes out of hand. She wasn't going to be a slave, nor would she undergo reconstructive surgery and actively lower her intelligence. Spending her life being impregnated over and over, also, did not really appeal to her. Rape bait? No, thank you. Mommy, well, she didn't really have the knack for encouraging other girls to be slutty. Dominatrix didn't really fit her personality, she thought. Temptress? No. The thought of being responsible for sucking more people into Edge was revolting. That left three that didn't seem as bad. Exhibitionist? No. Displaying herself in public for the pleasure of others who delighted in her humiliation seemed like a terrible life choice.

"Fluffer," Kara said.

"You think?"

Kara nodded, adding, "If we're going to go through with this thing, bringing people together, it will mean helping them. Fluffer fits you."

"What about you?"

"Oh, I'm a Mommy all the way!" Kara said.

Jenna had to agree. Kara was very good at encouraging her to be a slut.

Kara selected it as her own class and Jenna watched the neon light slide down her body. The nameplate above her head now displayed the class. Jenna considered it and decided Kara was right. Sacrificing herself for the good of others was in line with her goal. She selected it as her own. The server, then, prompted her for a username. That choice seemed like a big one. As long as she had to keep playing, this would become her identity.

Another shock of blue slid down Kara's body, and when Jenna looked at the nameplate, Kara's username read Karalingus.

Kara grinned, pleased at her cleverness and Jenna shook her head. Jenna tapped in her Haloes, and her username became Edged_Angel.

"Oh! Sexy!" Kara exclaimed.

"Totally hot!" Jess agreed.

Her next choice was two pieces of specialized equipment for her class. The blend of real-world objects with this virtual one was still something that it was hard to wrap her head around. She'd seen the small display of power over the physical world that Henson wielded, but that was nothing more than opening and closing doors. She suspected that there was more to it and wondered at how Edge made it happen. The options hovered in front of her.

Bracers of the Gale (Defensive): Releases a non-lethal wind gust, knocking back anyone within ten feet of the wearer. Five-minute cooldown.

Gauntlet of Impairment (Offensive): On contact, delivers a non-lethal, targeted electric shock to a target, causing temporary paralysis. One hour cooldown.

Spikard of Control (Utility): Take control of any civilian, internet-connected device for one hour. Use your Haloes to exert control over the device. Six-hour cooldown.

Necklace of Deception (Utility): Take on the appearance of another player for one minute. 72-hour cooldown.

Dress of Devotion (Utility): Heightens the wearer's natural pheromone levels for one hour, making them more attractive to others. 24-hour cooldown.

Bracelet of the Sun (Defensive): Produces a blinding flash, temporarily obscuring the vision of all persons within twenty feet of the user. 24-hour cooldown. This effect can be countered through use of objects that shield against intense light.

Map of the Underworld (Defensive): Deactivates geolocation for 24 hours, while penalty designations are in effect.

Bewildered, Jenna scanned the descriptions of the equipment. As she ranked up, she knew she'd be able to select more of them, but she couldn't understand how some of these could produce effects in the real world.

"What are you going to pick?" she asked Kara.

"Well, taking control of another device seems handy, so I'm going with the spikard. The bracers could be useful during a hunt, too, so I'm getting those."

Jenna decided on the Bracers of the Gale and the Gauntlet of Impairment, considering the possibility of a hunt, as well. Her final class choice was that of an innate ability.

Dispel (Support): Dispels blindness and deception effects on all party members. Thirty-minute cooldown.

Disconnect (Offensive): Disables a target's Haloes for fifteen seconds. Eight-hour cooldown.

Concealment (Defensive): Grants an impenetrable barrier of invisibility to the user's party for two minutes, regardless of physical contact. This effect cannot be dispelled. 24-hour cooldown.

Warding (Defensive): Defends against all forms of virtual projectiles for ten seconds. One hour cooldown.

"We should split them up to start with," Kara suggested, "Which one are you taking?"

"I'll do Dispel," Jenna said.

"Warding for me, then."

Once she'd completed her choices, her Halo menus showed a new option for her abilities, as well as a notification that her equipment had been shipped. Jesus, it was like an evil Amazon delivery, she thought. Thinking became more difficult, then, as the belt went from zero to gooner in a matter of seconds, making Jenna arch her back and shake humiliatingly, scrabbling at her locked-up cunt with one hand, while pawing her breasts with the other. Kara, free of her own belt for the remainder of her reward period, began to masturbate vigorously as she watched Jenna writhe. Jess, still new to the entire experience, watched with a mix of horror and fascination.

Kara, her hand between her legs, sucked at Jenna's tongue as her former charge grunted into her mouth. The belt backed off, leaving Jenna trembling, and then continued in seconds long bursts of pleasure pulses that made Jenna jerk uncontrollably as she made out with the other girl, making pitiful whining noises, as she tried to fit her fingers under the metal for some kind of relief.

The entire episode went on for nearly an hour, during which Kara managed to cum intensely on her fingers as Jess flushed, unable to take her eyes off the spectacle.

The belt settled into a low, constant pulse, mercilessly teasing Jenna's pussy as she lay sweating in Kara's arms, the dark-haired girl sucking on her tits.

"Do you want me to do it for you?" Kara asked, lifting her mouth from Jenna's nipple, a string of saliva trailing from her lip, "Do you want to cum from your ass for me?"

Despite having taken four cocks up the ass so recently, Jenna couldn't help but nod, her body betraying her.

"Jess is going to watch," Kara said, tugging Jenna's nipple, "You're going to take a sex toy up your ass and cum on it in front of another girl."

"Yeah..." Jenna hissed and rolled over.

Kara reached into the nightstand and pulled one of her long, vibrating dildos from within, lubing it up as Jess watched, her jaw slack and eyes wide.

"This is so fucking hot," the other girl whispered.

Kara put the lubricated toy at Jenna's backdoor and eased it inside, laying next to her and whispering in her ear.

"You're so naughty, baby. You're a sexy little fuck doll that wants to cum from her ass, aren't you?"

"Yes!" Jenna squealed into the pillow, wiggling her ass as Kara pushed the toy into her.

"You got used by eighteen men in two days and your horny pussy still wants more, doesn't it?" Kara teased.

Jenna whined and pushed her hips back against the toy, Kara now sliding the entire length into her and making Jenna groan. Jess rubbed at her own locked pussy, providing no relief. The constant thrum of the belt against Jenna's clit was maddening, pushing her mind further into the fuck-fog as she tunneled on the impending orgasm Kara was giving her.

"You lost your virginity in a gangbang like a fucking slut, and you loved it," Kara hissed, kissing her neck as she plunged the toy into her, "You're a teenage butt slut in chastity who only gets to cum from her asshole."

Jenna moaned into the pillow and humped her ass against the toy as the orgasm finally came. She twitched and bucked, writhing in pleasure as the wave exploded through the fuck-fog and sent her into a spasm, gripping the sheets. Kara continued the violation, forcing one more powerful cum out of her shuddering body. Finally, Jenna slumped, and Kara pulled the toy from her with a wet sucking sound. While Jess watched, she fucked her own pussy with it in a slutty display that made the petite girl wonder how long it would be before this was happening to her.

Even as Kara came on the toy, Jenna crawled between her legs and sucked at her clit, turning her orgasm into a forceful, mind-blowing thing that had her legs shaking and back arching off the bed.

12