Edgy Play

Story Info
New territory explored by baby girl and her daddy dom.
2.3k words
4.67
4.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat was given a crypt message by her Dom; To meet him at said hotel room, door would be unlocked at to wear clothes that would be good to be ravaged and destroyed. Also bring a change of clothes also. Tonight multiple fantasies would be fulfilled and possible new kinks discovered.

Kat drove to the hotel dripping wet with excitement. If she guessed, her Daddy Dom would be savagely having at her. They had talked about getting rougher in the bedroom. Daddy's kind heart always kept him in check from going to far. But tonight who knows.

Kat did as instructed and wore and old printed T-shirt, a worn out bra, a pair of cheeky panties. The only nice thing she wore was her leggings. She knew daddy loved her in leggings. So if it added fuel to his fire it would be worth it. She had her long red hair braided into ponytail, and her make up perfectly applied along with the red whore lipstick daddy loved.

Kat entered the hotel and went right to the room. She tired the door and it opened easily. She entered the dark room and locked the door behind her. Only one dim lamp gave any light. She dropped her bag of clothes to change into.

Across from the king size bed was all their toys laid out, like they usually do for hotel play. But no sign of daddy. Kat went to look at the toys laid out trying to imagine what the night had installed for her. All the assorted dildos and vibrators laid out, her ball gage to keep her moaning muffled, lubes, something else. There was a knife set out. Precisely a large hunter's knife Her eyes looked it bewilderly. Suddenly out of nowhere in that small hotel room someone grabbed her. Covering her mouth to prevent her screams. Another on her throat. Her assailant was behind her. Large frame man with strong arms and grip. Frighten she tried to fight and scream by instinct but as soon as heard the growly voice, she slowed her fight.

The voice started "Are you ready for tonight baby girl? And do you trust me with your life?" It was daddy, but she has never felt such heated passions in his grip or voice. All she could do was nod, as she fought for air.

He threw her on to bed like a rag doll. She looked up at him to she him completely naked. His muscles rippled in the dim light, she could barely see his facial features, and his large cock was one stroke away from a complete raging hard on. In all their months together she never seen him like this. She had to admit she was slightly scared and more aroused. He turned slightly grabbing the knife in hand. The look he gave her as he held the potential weapon, really made her more nervous and scared.

In a heart beat he was on top of her, pinning her down. "No screaming," he commanded. His body straddled her body pinning her down.

One hand held the hunter's knife and the other caressed her face. His fingers traced her facial features before running over her lips and mouth.

"You wore daddy's favorite whore lipstick. Good girl." Instinctively Kat opened her mouth and sucked his fingers. As she did, she felt the large cold steel of the knife against her face as it worked downward. She paused in her sucking of his fingers. Harshly daddy slapped her face hard. He's never slapped her or anything close to cruel.

"Who told you to stop sucking?" As he thrusted his fingers into her mouth almost making her gag. The blade of the knife laid flat against her throat, yet she could sense it was deadly sharp.

Daddy shifted his position and pulled his fingers from her mouth. His body weight kept her pinned to the bed as his cock hung against her face millimeters from her lips. Kat wanted to suck him but she dare not make any sudden moves with a knife against her throat. All she could do is drool for it. Daddy teased her by slapping her face with his meat stick. Kat opened her mouth wanting nothing more than daddy's cock. Unable to move her head she had to wait until he moved closer or released the knife. Finally he shifted his body a little more and she hungrily inhaled his cock. She began to move her head as much as possible still feeling the knife's sharp edge against her throat. Both moaned in pleasure.

After 15 minutes, daddy's cock was at his rock hard peak and shined from Kat's saliva. He pulled away as Kat whimpered for more. Not saying a word, he dragged the tip of the knife against her skin to her neckline. Her shirt only gave a little resistance as he began a downward swipe of the knife. A shear ripping sound filled the room as he opened her shirt revealing her bra and heaving breast. Kat gasped in fear as the knife skated across her skin, only stinging her soft skin. She didn't feel any blood or openings. Daddy used the hunting knife like a well trained surgeon as he cut way the rest of the shirt that lay like rags around and below her.

Daddy stood over admiring his work. Kat's full breast heaved from her excited deep breathing. And her nipples poked through the shear material revealing her excitement. He traced the knife over her bra teasing and terrorizing her hard nipples. He slide the flat of the knife against her chest and the left bra strap. With a hard upward motion the strap was cut free. Then the same motion was made for the right side. Daddy pointed the tip of the knife between her firm round tits. Slowly moving down. Kat felt the edge of the knife on all sides of the breast and the tip dragging across her skin. She bit her lip in fear more than any pain or discomfort. Finally the knife hits the thick fabric of the bra, the only thing restraining her breast. This fabric was going cause a fight compared to the material earlier. She could feel his force tightening as he pulled the knife through the bra. The ripping sound was intense then suddenly the bra opened up and her tits sprung free. Daddy massage them with one free hand teasing her hard nipple even more. The other hand with the knife lay on the other tit and the cold steel teased that nipple.

"Baby girl, I am sorry it looks like I scratched you. I hope I didn't hurt you," daddy relaid as he inspected her breast with concern.

"No daddy, I didn't feel anything. Are you sure it's a fresh scratch?"

Daddy swiped his finger along the area the knife traveled and presented it to her showing light traces of blood on his finger smeared.

"See baby," as he showed her then bringing back for his own inspection, something took hold of daddy, something primal. He took the smeared blood and licked and sucked off his finger. Granted it wasn't a lot but enough for Kat's eyes widen as her pussy pulsed.

Daddy spread her tits open and licked the fresh scratch clean. Coming up, Kat could see faint traces of blood red on his lips. Her panties were soaked now.

"Daddy kissed and made it all better now. I never meant to hurt you."

"I know daddy. You could never hurt me. I know your love for me runs as thick my blood." Kat said with a devilish grin.

He began and kissing and licking his way down. The knife perfectly rubbed against her nipple. Kat opened her legs as he slid further down inviting him in. Her stomach stomach quivered with excitement as he kissed his way down. And then feeling the the knife carefully dragged down. He moaned as he hit the leggings he loved so much. He couldn't help himself but to forcefully bury his face into her leggings. His face buried against her legging clad crotch. He inhaled the the primal scent of her sex. Feeling the heat and moisture radiating from her pulsing pussy, he growled with hunger. Kat teasingly grinding against his face. He looks up at her with a wild primal look as he grabs the waist band of her leggings and slides the knife blade underneath and then in hard pulling motion the blade tears thru the leggings he finds so holy. The sound of ripping fabric fills the room and feeds his lust. Over and over pulling the blade through the material. Savagely pulling the material away as if unwrapping a gift. Revealing her high cut black panties, he now skined away the rest of her leggings away from her crotch and down both legs like a skilled hunter peeling away animal skin. Her leggings lay below and around her shattered pieces all over the bed. Inspecting his work, not a single scratch. He kneels between her legs, naked, hard, lustful with his hunting knife in hand. Kat's heart beating hard from fear and lust combined.

Slowly he lowers his face to her remaining clothing intact, her now soaked black panties. She opens her legs wide for him and slightly looks down offering herself to him. He runs his hands up her inner thighs. The metal of the blade causes goosebumps across her skin. Crawling up he rubs his face against her soaked panties. The wet material clings to ever curve of her pussy detailing her pussy in black fabric. She moans feeling his beard through the panties and inner thighs.

"Baby girl your panties are soaked with your sex. Does daddy's primal naked knife play turn you on?"

Kat sheepishly responds "Yes daddy. God yes daddy. The knife, the primal lust, the ripping of my clothes, and... my blood, my essence you have taken," her voice trails away afraid to say more.

He smiles and growls and bury his face against your panties. Lapping and sucking every drop from her. Eating her pussy through the material. He feels her hard clit with his tongue and tries to suck it through the material. And biting it as her clit throbs and grows harder. Kat gasp and moans as she grips the bed. Her clit has never been so man handle that it causes her pussy juices to flow as her body has mini orgasms repeatedly. She grinds against his face as sucks, bites, attacks, and savagely makes love to her pussy with his hungry mouth. Her hips raise off the bed as she squirts through the panties filling his mouth. Followed by repeated intense orgasms. Kat's eyes roll back in her head, breathing hard as if she ran a marathon, body shaking uncontrollably. Daddy just growls and hungrily feeds off her sex. Sensing she is on the verge of passing out, he stops. He kneels over her calmly talks to her to bring her back to center. His hand softly massages her pussy. Slowly Kat's breathing return to normal and her eyes blink as she returns from her out of body experience. She smiles at him and whispers "Thank you daddy."

He slowly lowers his body between her legs again. Suddenly Kat is awaken by the feel of cold steel sliding under panty waist band. And with a quick tug the right side of her panties break open, no match for daddy's knife. Then the knife slides across to the left side and with a quick flick of his wrist the remaining restraint of panties is broken. Daddy carefully peels back her soaked panties to reveal her overly excited pussy. Her clit almost standing tall peeking out from her thin red pubes. Her pussy lips plump and full shining from her juices. Her inner pussy pulsing calling to him. Kat has never wanted anyone so badly.

Daddy smiles and drags the knife against her heated pussy. She gasp as the flat of the knife slaps against her pussy.

He looks up into her eyes and growls,"I love you so much baby girl. I want carry your scent with me. I want to taste and drink every drop of everything that makes you you. There is nothing off limits to our love, nothing taboo. Only primal love, to be one as a whole. I want to taste and drink your essence."

Kat nods and opens her body to her master, her world.

He crawl down between her legs and she feels his mouth kissing and sucking on her inner left thigh working upward. She also feels his knife against her inner thigh. Just as he takes a long slow lick up her pussy, comes a quick piercing pain as he cuts her most inner thigh near her pussy. Now something else flows from her, her essence is freed.

It pained him to cut her, even though it wasn't deep or long. He never wants to hurt her. Even though she didn't cry out, he could feel her trust. Their eyes lock before he goes down to taste her essence. Kat's body shakes in excitement as she feels his lips and mouth around the area of the deep scratch near her pussy. First a lick then his mouth covers the area as he sucks and drinks her essence. She feels her body flowing into him slowly, at the same time she feels her heart and soul flowing into him. He has now tasted and drank everything she is. He accepts everything thing she is. And he wants more. His mouth goes back and forth between her pussy and the deep scratch, both flowing with everything she is. Kat moans and squirms in delight. "I am yours daddy completely."

He takes all he needs for his first offering of her combined with the sweet juices of her pussy it's almost to much to not to stop.

Slowly he crawls over her kissing her body along the way. Until they finally kiss deeply. She truly taste herself on his lips. They embrace so tight they can feel each other's heart beating.