Edna

Story Info
Man eats cum from a pussy.
1k words
4.24
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edna was a very nice young woman, or so I thought. I dated her for some time before getting into her panties. Can you imagine the shock I experienced the first time I went down on her only to find her pussy full of fresh cum. I had met her right after work, so she had to get fucked on the job.

It would have blown my mind, but the sweet bitter taste of the cum really got my attention. It had been a long time since I sucked off my roomie in college. I went after that cum with vengeance, trying to get it all.

Edna only moaned as she was well aware I was eating the cum from her pussy with relish. After the residue was gone, I switched positions and deposited another load of cum in her cunt.

It weas only fair, she arrived with a pussy full of cum and she would leave the same way. We never spoke of the fact I had eaten cum from her pussy.

It got to be a normal thing, when I would meet her after work, she would arrive with a fresh deposit of cum in her cunt. I would eat it out before replacing it with a fresh load of my cum.

I did wonder who was fucking Edna at her place of employment, but she never wanted to talk about her work.

She worked at a high-end Advertising Agency, Brock and Associates.

I decided I needed to know more, so I hired a Gum Shoe named Harry Davidson who ran a one-man Detective Agency. Harry promised results or half my money back. He charged $100 a day plus expenses.

At our second meeting, Harry divulged there were four gorgeous ladies sucking cock and getting fucked by the management team of Brock and Associates. Edna was one of the four. Harry blew my mind by providing pictures. The one that most got my attention was Edna with a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy as she was being spit roasted.

Both cocks seem rather large, and I was mesmerized by them, which did not go un-noticed by Harry. I had not sucked a cock since college but was salivating at the thought.

While fixated on the scene in the picture, Harry presented a hard cock to my lips. I engulfed it and heard, "Oh yeah suck it baby."

I don't know who was more horned up by the pictures, me or Harry, but I soon got a nice load in my mouth from Harry. Harry moaned as I quickly swallowed it all. Licking my lips as I did.

Harry provided a dossier with a breakdown on all the men at Brock Associates fucking Edna. There were four, with Ted Brock being number one. I wondered how many times I had eaten his cum for Edna's pussy. There was no way to tell.

Harry agreed to take his final payment in blow jobs and was very complimentary. He also said if I ever needed help fucking Edna, his services were available. Seems his service went beyond those normally associated with being a Gum Shoe.

Even with the evidence I had, I was so enamored by Edna, I asked her to marry me.

She stunned me by saying, "Tommy you have eaten enough cum from my pussy to know I fuck others, and you still want me to marry you?"

I confessed my love for her and my love of eating and swallowing cum, and replied, "Yes I do."

"Then you won't object to me continuing to get fucked by the men at Brock and Associates?" She asked.

"Not if I can eat their-cum from your pussy," I replied.

"Deal," she responded.

Brock and Associates threw a big pre-marriage party for Enda with me invited. The party was an excuse for an orgy. I ended up sucking off Ted Brock and he said I sucked even better than Edna and wondered if I would be available to suck his cock on occasion.

I readily agreed. Now that I had sucked Ted off, I knew when it was his-cum I was eating from Edna's pussy. Most of the time it was, but not always. It seemed Edna was Ted's favorite fuck from the four ladies in the office.

I was stunned to have Ted invite me to his office and was introduced to his wife Helena. He wanted me to give Helena cock sucking lessons. Which I did. Ted was so satisfied he gave Edna a big raise.

I was even more stunned when Helena invited me to lunch. I wearily accepted. She told me she was aware I ate Ted's and the other Associates cum from Enda's pussy. She said she never experienced that before and wanted me to fuck her and eat my own cum form her pussy. I somewhat reluctantly agreed. Helena was a stunningly beautiful woman that any man would love to fuck.

I followed her home and felt my cock grow rock hard as she stripped for me. I wondered why Ted fucked others with such a great piece of pussy at his disposal, but thought you can never get too much pussy.

Helena was impressed with my cock even though it was not quite the match for Ted's cock.

With no preliminaries, I sunk my aching cock into her wet pussy. It was like sticking your cock in a furnace. Her pussy was both tight and on fire. It took no time as I prematurely ejaculated in Helena's wet pussy.

"Now eat my pussy and your-cum," bellowed Helena.

I was down in a flash snaking my long tongue in her cum soaked pussy. After a few licks, Helena experienced a huge orgasm. And splashed my face with her orgasmic juice mixed with my cum. Helena was bucking and thrashing about on the bed. Little did I know the whole surreal scene was being recorded on video.

It seemed Harry had a side business of selling pornographic videos on the black market. I had just become a porn star.

My Darling wife messed up royally and found herself impregnated, by whom, she did not know. She had neglected to take her birth control pill that was mandatory for employment at Brock and Associates.

With great regret, Brock and associates terminated her employment. However, Ted said I could still suck his cock. I thought if my wife was no longer wanted, then neither was I. So ended a great thing.