All Comments on 'Educating Marri Ch. 15'

by MarriPetX

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
HamsterHamsteralmost 9 years ago
Inhabitants

The inhabitants of this story are getting less and less likable. I get the back story of the "madam" giving Marri the dregs, but I get the feeling that there aren't that many angry and perverse guys out there in real life. To me, believability is being challenged a little. After 12 installments I am still along for the ride, though. This one gets a 3.

MarriPetXMarriPetXalmost 9 years agoAuthor
to Hamster

Hello. I agree with you, actually. This story is a bit old at this point, I started writing it in 2006 if memory serves. At one point, I asked online "friends" if they had any requests or suggestions. This is one of those. The man gave me names and explained what he would have wanted to do. Some of the chapters are a little "off" I admit. But I still like Marri quite a bit. If you're curious, it was published, granted it was a rather iffy publisher, but since the book was often iffy, I figured it would fit ;) But I'm glad you like it.

http://www.amazon.com/Reeducation-Marri-Valerie-Pettersen/dp/1451224478/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431468816&sr=8-1&keywords=the+reeducation+of+marri

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriPetX@MarriPetX
I haven't written much in a while, but I think I should get back to it, and I posted the older works in toto. Suggestions welcome. That being said, I'm always open to new ideas and other kinky stories. So, if you see me in chat, say hi. However, I won't be joining you on o...