Educating Michael Ch. 05

Story Info
Michael gets it on with Sam.
2.2k words
4.09
2.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER- This is a series of fan fiction. This series follows on from the events depicted in Alex in Wonderland. You should read that series first to know about the characters. The original characters can first be seen in ONLINE CHASTITY by FICT chapters 1-6

( Michael's education is complete or is it?)

Sam was laying on her back on her super king size bed in her lofthouse. She had placed plastic sheets all over the bed and floor, the reason being she was covered from head to toe in the coconut oil she liked so much. She raised her head slightly to look down at her body, Michael was laying on his front eating her pussy and this time he knew what he was doing. All he was wearing was the shock collar around his neck and he too was covered in oil.

It had been six months since he had been debauched by Alex, Nathan and Jennifer, since then he had embraced the world of kinky sex in his own way. He was not as devoted to her as Alex but his enthusiasm when performing with the others made up for that. To her he was an asset to be looked after as much as possible, for between them Alex and Michael were the reason that the business was doing so well. She had to make sure, however, that the success didn't go to their heads.

Alex, being 24, was the more level headed of the two and was looking at the longer term benefits of the money he was earning. Michael, on the other hand, being only 19, wanted to enjoy the money and lifestyle while he was still young. He had to be convinced that, while living at home with his parents, he needed to be careful not to splurge his earnings until his parents knew what he did to earn it.

So Sam only had Michael performing once every two weeks, on the week he wasn't he would usually come to the lofthouse to have sex with one of the ladies on the team and tonight it was Sam's turn to cater for him. Truth be told she began to enjoy the trysts with him because he had improved his technique beyond her expectations and his monster cock was wonderful. Sam also enjoyed the fact that Michael still had a bit of a wild side that was impossible to tame at times, she was letting him think he was the one in control but she, along with Tam and Jennifer, were allowing him to take the lead and then would gently bring him back down to earth when performing for the business.

Sam began to sigh and breath heavily as Michael continued to devour her pussy. He had become quite skilled with practice, no longer the callow boy who shoved his tongue into the soft folds of her vagina thinking it was a cock. He took his time, licking and probing gently and slowly in order for Sam's orgasm to come about in time. Sam began breathing faster and her chest, with her ample breasts, started heaving, a sure sign to Michael that she was about to cum.

Michael stopped sucking her pussy and smiled, he lifted her up by her hips and began eating her ass instead, probing her puckered hole with his tongue. Sam let out a groan when she realised he wasn't going to let her cum yet, there was a time when he would get her off as quickly as possible so he could lap up her pussy juices. He was clearly learning how to please and tease a woman, Sam thought, or was he trying to exert some sort of control over her?

While he was eating her ass, Michael reached up with his arms and began to stroke her sides and ribcage before groping her breasts and pinching her nipples. He knew how sensitive they were during sex and used that to his advantage to tease her the same way that she had teased him when he was defenceless with his arms bound.

After eating her ass for a few minutes. he lay her down and moved his tongue up to her shaven pussy, pausing to lick and bite the outer folds, making her gasp and shake but not allow her to cum. He began kissing her stomach up to her belly button, pausing to stick his tongue inside, then kissed her ribcage before beginning to suck on her right nipple while fondling her left breast again. Sam began to squirm so he bit down on her nipple to get her attention and slapped her breast as a warning to keep still. Sam gasped at his confidence to do that to her, noting that this was the wild side of him that made him try it on with her at the bar seven months ago, showing off in front of his friends.

After sucking her breasts for several more minutes he then began kissing her neck before moving up to her mouth. He forced his tongue deep inside to let her know that he was the one in control at this moment. Sam could only groan and ran her hands up and down his back. Michael suddenly grabbed her arms and pulled her off the bed, he stood up while forcing her to her knees, his cock was now level with her mouth and it was clear what he wanted.

Sam opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as he placed the head of his cock on it, he then slowly pushed it in. He held her head in his hands so she could not move, controlling the tempo. She then began to suck, pressing her lips around his shaft and flicking her tongue across the tip, licking up his precum. He then threw his hips forward so that his cockhead bumped the back of her throat and his balls hit her chin. Sam looked up at him, nearly choking, her eyes watering.

Michael looked down at her and merely smiled, he withdrew his cock to stop her from choking on it. He began to face fuck her, always bumping the head of his cock against the back of her throat. Saliva and precum soon began dribbling down her chin and onto her breasts while she rested her hands on his thighs. He kept this up for several minutes and Sam noted silently to herself that his self control in not cumming was very impressive.

Suddenly, Michael picked her up and dropped her back onto the bed, he crawled above her and lined his cock up with her shaven pussy. Rather than push his cock straight in, he began scissoring her outer folds with the head, smearing precum into the lips, causing her to whimper, something Sam didn't do very often.

"Please, Michael!" She heard herself gasp. "Please!"

Michael just looked at her with a smirk on his face.

"Tell me what you want, Miss Sam." He said. "Tell what you want."

"Fuck me with your monster cock, Michael!" She begged. "Please fuck me!"

"Say it louder, Miss Sam." He instructed. "Then tell me how much you love it!"

Sam looked him in the eyes and couldn't believe what she was about to do.

"Fuck me, Michael! Please!" She said with a raised voice. "I love your monster cock! I want you to fuck me with it! Please!"

Michal didn't move for several seconds then slapped her right breast then her left.

"Say it louder!" He demanded.

"Fuck me!! Fuck me!!" She shouted. "Please fuck me with your monster cock, Michael!!

My God, Sam thought, what am I doing?

Michael then slowly began pushing the head of his cock past her pussy lips tantalisingly slowly and stopped when just the head was inside, looking down at her with a smile. Sam looked back at him as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Don't stop, Michael!" She gasped. "Don't stop! Fuck me! Please!"

Michael still took it very slowly, making sure the walls of her pussy stretched around his shaft as he pushed deeper, so it could feel every inch of his monster cock. He felt her clench her vagina muscles, seemingly in gratitude that he was finally inside her, she let out a long groan.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!" Sam cried. "Yes!! Yes!!"

Michael then started slowly fucking her with his cock, he would pull out almost all the way then plunge back to the hilt so his balls were slapping her ass. The head of his cock hitting her pelvic bone every time, making her throw her head back and groan and grunt with every thrust.

"Are you proud of this monster you've created, Miss Sam?" He taunted. "With his monster cock? A cock that he knows how to use?"

His words didn't register with her because she was overwhelmed by the assault on her pussy by that large cock of his and all Sam could do was groan with every thrust he made. He bent down to smother her groans with his mouth and again using his tongue to silence her, crushing her breasts with his chest as he bore down on her.

Her hips soon began to frantically respond to his thrusts, a sign to Michael that she was getting close again, she also started clenching her vagina muscles along his shaft, hoping to get him to cum as well. He immediately stopped thrusting and pulled away from her mouth and looked down at her with a smile.

"Don't stop, Michael!" She begged. "Please don't stop!"

"You taught me too well, Miss Sam." He replied. "Your cum control lessons were well learnt!"

Sam looked at him with genuine desperation in her eyes, she had not been in this position for several years. She was so used to being in control in the bedroom that she had forgotten what it was like to be under the control of someone else.

Michael then pulled his cock out of her pussy and flipped her over onto her front and quickly pulled her up so she was on her knees. She knew exactly what he was going to do and he quickly began rubbing his cockhead across her anus. He then gently pushed it in, past her sphincter, into the tight walls of her ass, making her let out another gasp.

As he gently forced his cock into her ass she let out a long, slow growl. She had never had a cock this large up her ass before and she felt all of him as he filled her completely. He then began fucking her slowly, getting gasps of pleasure and pain out of her and gave her ass cheeks plenty of slaps until the globes of her ass turned bright red. He kept fucking her for several minutes and decided he wanted to cum now.

When that moment arrived Michael pulled out of Sam's ass and flipped her onto her back again. He then moved up and knelt across her waist and stroked his cock several times and groaned as his semen shot out of of the end of it. He aimed the head at Sam' breasts and throat, two spurts landed on her neck, drooling down both sides while the rest landed on her breasts and ribcage. He immediately began rubbing the semen into the oil covering her torso.

"You look so sexy with a pearl necklace, Miss Sam!" He joked.

Before Sam could respond he put his cum soaked fingers in her mouth and without being asked she licked them clean of his semen. Michael then leaned down to kiss her again, not caring that he could taste his own semen on her tongue. He knew that the drugs he had taken would keep his cock hard for hours so he intended to enjoy himself. He looked down at her after pulling away.

"Do you enjoy not being in control, Miss Sam?" He asked.

Sam looked up at him with desperate eyes, knowing he wasn't going to allow her to cum for a while.

"Please, Michael!" She gasped. "Let me cum! Please!"

She moved her hand towards her pussy, intending to get herself off but he stopped her by grabbing her wrist. He then began to smother her mouth with his again, making her moan in frustration before pulling back.

"Patience, Miss Sam!" He hissed. "You're too used to being in control you have let your own needs go."

Sam was astounded at what Michael had just said, yet for someone so young and new to this, she felt he was absolutely right. She did feel totally immersed in making sure that the business ran smoothly that she neglected her own carnal needs. To be reminded of them by a nineteen year old boy was somewhat embarrassing. Despite her desperation to cum Sam reached up with her hand to stroke his face.

"Since when did you become a good reader of people, Michael?" She asked.

"I've seen how everyone defers to you, Miss Sam." He replied. "I think you need someone like me who has a wild side!"

"Ok then, Michael." Sam said with a smile. "Show me your real wild side....."