Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isha was soon grinding on Espins face and playing with her perfect small round breasts. The Sun nymph had her tongue out as Isha moved her hips rhythmically on her mouth. The room was filled with cries of pleasure as both human and nymph quickly neared climax.

Deilla wanted to make Espin cum so badly. She continued what she knew was working, increasing her pace slightly to push the blonde over the edge.

Isha came again before the Nymph though. Pleasure ripped up through her body and she shook hard, pushing herself down onto Espins face as her cunt flooded with her juices.

Feeling Isha cum all over her and Deilla between her thighs was too much for Espin. She hadn't cum yet and had been pretty close numerous times.

Isha flopped off her face just as her own orgasm tore through her. She cried out, gripping the fibres of the rug hard as she bucked against Deilla's grip on her thighs.

"Mother fucker," she swore. Her body wracking with spasms. Her small body shook violently as she rode her climax.

As her body calmed. She laughed. "Fuck me muscles," she said. "You know your stuff."

Deilla beamed with pride. She felt it was a massive compliment from someone as beautiful as Espin.

They recovered for a minute before Espin was moving again, zoning in Deilla.

"Let's make her squirt again," Espin suggested. Isha knew they had more important things to do, but she nodded. Five more minutes, she thought. They grabbed Deilla and moved her onto all fours.

"What are you....." Deilla started, but fingers running inside her made her moan instead.

The tongue sliding into her ass made the moan louder.

Deilla moaned as tongues and fingers worked on her holes. She felt spit being added. More fingers sliding inside her. Both openings stretched and probed.

"Oh mother Earth please," she cried. The attention felt incredible. Her two assailants gave her no time to rest.

"Fuck," Espin said. She had three fingers in Deilla pussy whilst Isha had just pushed a second finger up the Naiads ass.

"I agree," Isha moaned, probing the soft fleshy insides of Deilla's guts.

Espin started pumping her fingers in and out of her whilst Isha did the same to her asshole.

It was too much for the Naiad. Way too much.

Deilla felt like she was going to piss herself, but couldn't stop the climax from breaking through her. She cried out.

Deilla shook violently as her cunt exploded. A jet of her juices sprayed the rug.

She fell forward, spasming off the girl's fingers and rolling into a ball as she came all over her inner thighs. Squirt after squirt soaking everything in the vicinity.

"Holy fucking shit," Espin laughed. "Oh I fucking love it when she cums."

Isha and Espin just sat there watching her orgasm violently. It felt like ages till she stopped shaking.

"You want to cum again," Espin asked Isha. Not a question, just stating facts. Her hand already on the Searchers inner thigh.

"I do," Isha moaned, but she grabbed Espin by her thin wrist before it reached the point of no return. "But we need to go. We have work to do."

Espin groaned disappointingly.

"We've wasted enough time," Isha said.

"Didn't feel like a waste," Deilla mumbled. A shiver running through her body.

"It's okay," Espin said. "We have till tomorrow. Sometimes a bit of relaxation and lesbian fucking gets the juices going. Well it did on you anyway muscles." She laughed at her own quip.

Deilla blushed. "Isha's right," she said. She reversed the incantation and Isha sprang back to full size.

"That cunt looks even better full size," Espin observed, looking straight up between Isha's legs, who was standing with her legs slightly apart above the nymphs. Her pussy gaping slightly from the fingering.

"Mother Earth," Deilla moaned, averting her eyes.

Isha quickly closed her legs, her skin flushed hot.

"Five minutes," she mumbled. "Both in the car."

........

It had taken just over ten minutes after the quick re-grow. A just as quick re-shower for Isha and all getting dressed before heading out the door.

They were now in the car and racing to The Guild headquarters. They had to update Salanzer before they went to see Effy.

A few minutes into the journey Isha's sorcerer's communication rock glowed and squealed. She picked it up.

"I don't know why they don't just get Iphones," Deilla whispered to Espin.

A hologram-like face appeared above the red stone. It was Effy and Isha's friend Amy, currently assistant to the Head of Liaison between The Guild and

"Where are you?" Amy said urgently, but quietly.

"On our way in," Isha replied. "We got held up." The heat rose in Isha's cheeks at the reason for their later start.

"Don't come in," Amy said. "I've just got out of a meeting." She was talking fast. "They want to arrest Espin. They don't have a good enough plan and don't want to risk her being free to make the wrong decision. Come meet us at safe point one instead."

Isha glanced at Espin who looked momentarily sad, but it quickly turned to anger.

"Assholes," Espin mumbled. She watched Isha and the turmoil etched on her face. The Searcher was fighting a moral battle of what to do next. She was doing the job she had always been so desperate to do. So loyal to The Guild and the Sorcerer's code that defying an order was almost impossible to commit.

"Do what you need to do sidekick," Espin said. "If you use handcuffs though I might get excited."

Isha didn't respond for a second, her brain still working. "Technically I haven't had a direct order," she finally responded. "And technically I work for The Guild, not the Grand Counsel. And Salanzer's ordering me to meet him through Amy."

"Sounds like a lot of grey areas," Deilla agreed.

"I do really like handcuffs," Espin said. "Wouldn't complain if you ladies strung me up."

Isha laughed gently. "You're not going anywhere," she said. "We're a team now."

"Like the avengers?" Espin joked.

Isha looked at her quickly and then back at the road. "How do.you know the Avengers?" She asked, surprised.

"You're joking right," Espin replied. "That Captain America, fuck me, I've fapped myself raw watching him prance around in that skin tight suit."

Isha laughed. Deilla rolled her eyes. "You're such a pervert," Deilla said.

"Says the girl who had fingers in her ass earlier," Espin laughed.

"What...what was that??" They heard Amy say as Isha turned off the stone quickly.

Isha snorted with laughter. Deilla tried not to laugh and just smirked stupidly instead.

They all laughed for a bit before Isha suddenly went quickly from happy to sad. She missed Effy laughing with them. That and the fact they were seemingly having a good time whilst Effy was doing whatever she had to do on her own.

"We should try and get this thing with Salanzer and Amy done as soon as possible," Isha said to the two nymphs. She felt a chill in her bones and hoped her girlfriend was okay. Isha pressed her foot a bit harder on the accelerator, the Mini Cooper S responding instantly.

"Would you have really come quietly?" Deilla asked after a moment of silence.

"I never cum quietly Muscles," Espin joked, laughing at her own joke. She went quiet. She wouldn't have gone quietly, but they didn't need to know that. She only had revenge for her former lover's death on her mind. The Master would pay for Red, and pay violently. If that meant taking everyone out then so be it. The Grand Counsels decision only made it clearer how she wasn't wanted.

Conflicting thoughts plagued her mind though. Isha and Deilla's trust in her always surprised her. She pushed them deep down. Where she kept everything she didn't want to think about.

The trio traveled the rest of the way in silence, each contemplating their own issues. They arrived at the top floor of the multi storey to find Amy and Salanzer standing beside Amy's Blue Tesla. They pulled up beside them and got out.

Amy was in a smart black pencil skirt and white blouse. Salanzer in a light blue suit. It stretched tight against his large body. They watched the Searcher and nymph trio approach.

"Hey tiny sexy lady," Amy said, talking to Espin.

"Hey giant sexy lady," Espin replied, grinning.

"Please tell me you have that shrinking incantation sorted?" Amy said. "I so need to be your height."

"We do," Isha said as Espin giggled.

Amy looked at Isha, her eyes widening and eyebrows raising like it was the greatest news ever. She turned back to Espin.

"Me and you have a date incoming with lube and miniature dildos," Amy said excitedly.

Espin giggled again. "You're on," she said. No one noticed the glare Deilla gave Amy.

Salanzer cleared his throat. "Can we move on?" He said.

"Oh sorry," Amy said. "Yes.....business." She turned to Isha. "We've covered for you. Said you've gone dark undercover with Effy. They're having fucking dragon puppies over Espin. Think Brannon might burst a blood vessel in his poisoned head."

"Why do you work for him?" Deilla said, not kindly. She struggled with how Effy and Isha could be so friendly with someone who chose to work with someone like Brannon.

Amy smiled. She knew what the Naiad meant and didn't take offense. "It's easier to change things from the inside," Amy simply said. Amy was far from the stereotypical blonde that everyone liked to assume she was. She held Deilla's gaze.

Deilla saw that shrewdness in her eyes now and just nodded. She knew she shouldn't be quick to judge, and told herself her distrust had nothing to do with Amy flirting with Espin. Definitely not.

"Whatever you do, get it finished before you go back to HQ," Amy said to Isha. She turned to Espin. "And cutie. You make sure you prove them wrong."

Espin nodded. "Thank you for risking your job for me," she said. Everyone's heads spun her way. It wasn't often Espin could manage a pleasantry.

"Hey! I can be nice sometimes," Espin said. "How else am I going to get my needs taken care of?"

Amy laughed. The others ignored her.

"Do we know anymore?" Isha said. Quickly changing the subject.

"We can't help," Salanzer said. "The Technomage departments in a mess. Gavin didn't just betray us, he sabotaged all the computer files he was putting together. We're back to the books, but even then his department has ruined The Guilds filing system. The whole department is practically useless until we get it sorted."

Everyone was quiet. This wasn't the news Isha was hoping for.

"You're on your own," Salanzer continued.

"We haven't a clue where this is going to play out. We need a destination. Effy needs that intel, and today."

"Okay," Isha said. "We're heading there now. Do we let you know? Or is it too risky for Espin?"

Amy and Salanzer looked at each other.

Amy shrugged. "Above my pay grade," she said. "Hard to know what they'll do if it's all kicking off."

"You might need us," Salanzer said. "I can try to protect her as much as possible."

"Okay," Isha said. She paused for a second, wanting to ask something. She decided she had to. "My job.....after this?"

"You'll be fine," Salanzer said. "As far as they know, you didn't get the message. Just stay dark to them. The Guild still has some political weight with the counsel. Saving the world might go a long way too." He glanced at Espin.

"Suppose so," Isha mumbled.

"Espin can I have a word in private please?" Salanzer asked the Sun Nymph. Espin nodded. "Good luck Isha. I'll speak to you soon."

Espin followed the experienced Ex-Hunter further down the car park.

"I've had an email from your queen," Salanzer said as they walked.

"Ha, my queen," Espin scoffed. "What does...myyy...Queen want?" The anger in Espins eyes made Salanzer consider if this was a good conversation to have now. Too late, he thought.

"She's deeply sorry for the past," Salanzer said. "She wants to apologise in person, when all this is over. If she had known about......"

"Now I'm the fucking Sun Nymph she suddenly cares," Espin spat angrily. Stopping an adequate distance from the others.

"I know how much the past hurts you," Salanzer said. "But we can't let it define our future. Sometimes we have to let the hurt go."

"I'll let it go all over your face in a minute if you carry on with that crap," Espin fumed. "I know what I need to do. I know I need to let it go, but it's easier said than done when you get treated like I did."

Years of bullying and verbal abuse had left her angry enough, but being banished because of a lie by someone she loved dearly, had left the greatest mental scarring of all.

Salanzer looked deep into the tiny eyes of the Sun Nymph and suddenly felt they had made the wrong choice. The eyes full of hatred stared back. He trusted his newest Hunter and Searcher, but wondered if their minds had been too occupied with their own problems. Them both coming to terms with Effy's own revelations.

"Oh don't you worry," Espin said, recognising the look in his eyes. "You're lucky my thirst for revenge outweighs my hatred of every cunt on this planet." She didn't add her conflicting feelings for the two young women that had been helping her, and a certain blue haired nymph.

"I don't want you to do it for revenge," Salanzer said. "I want you to do it for those you want to protect."

"Whatever Gandalf," she said. "I don't need a wise wizard to guide my path. I'll do what you want but don't get all delusional that I'm the hero Sun Nymph. Fuck that. Send Isha the Queen's groveling email and if I get bored whilst taking a shit I might look it over."

Salanzar sighed as Espin flew back to Isha and Deilla, where Amy was wishing them luck. Espin stayed quiet even though Amy tried flirting with her again.

"We should go," Isha said. "I'm worried about Effy."

"Yes go," Salanzer agreed. "As soon as you find out anything useful let me know and we'll come and help. I know who I can and can't talk to." He noticed Isha's worried face. "We'll be there Isha. A lot of Guild members will support me."

........

Half an hour later Isha was being shrunk again. This time she had a shrunken version of her Searchers outfit with her. She got dressed as the two nymphs watched her.

"You should have worn that earlier," Espin said. She thought Isha looked incredible in the tight leather catsuit. Her round firm ass and large firm breasts squeezed perfectly.

Isha was glad her brown skin hid most of the flush of her cheeks. It was hard not to be bashful when Espin paid you a compliment.

"We've wasted enough time," she muttered. She held her hand out to signal the others to move on.

Isha followed the pair of nymphs into the crack and continued down a series of tight tunnels. She was impressed by how they had found the route in the first place. It had been a lifeline for information from Effy, and about her welfare.

After a short while they reached their destination. Isha noticed the light from quite a distance in the otherwise dark tunnels. They grew nearer the light. A groan from Espin was the first sign of trouble. The two nymphs had stopped at the opening to a larger cave..

"Oh Mother Earth, no!" Deilla gasped.

Isha pushed past her to see why panic gripped the Naiad's voice. She instantly saw the pool of blood.

"So much blood," Isha groaned.

"It might not be hers," Espin said quickly, trying to reassure her, but they all knew there weren't many demons with red blood.

Deilla moved around them and fluttered to the floor. She knelt next to the red pool and pushed her hand into the blood.

"What the actual fuck Muscles!" Espin squealed.

"Shhhh," Deilla said, she closed her eyes. "There's water in blood." She let her magic flow through the blood. Feeling the water and the secrets it held.

Espin shut up and watched, her head tilting. She knew Deilla was a Naiad, a water nymph. Their connection with water was the essence of their being.

"It's Effys," Deilla groaned. "She's in trouble."

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

12