Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 07

Story Info
Effy gets a couple of surprises during her exams.
3k words
4.52
6.1k
8
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers

CHAPTER 7 - The Hunters Visit.

"Get up you lazy git!"

"What...No!" Effy groaned, someone was shaking her. "Fuck off."

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth, you'll be late," the voice came again, Effy's mind starting to work properly, recognising who it was, as they continued to shake.

"Amy, get off," she was having a great dream, back in yesterday's fantasy, covered in cum, now it was fading, well, apart from the ache between her legs.

"I'm not stopping till you get up," Amy insisted, still shaking. Amy was one of her roommates at the Ironside College for Sorcery.

"Isha help me," Effy pleaded, hoping her other roommate would stop this violent early morning attack on her personage.

"She's not here, she left early," Amy said, still not letting up on the shaking. "She told me to make sure you were up, we have that test this morning."

"Oh bollocks, yeah," Effy said, remembering their Offensive Incantations test. "Okay get off me and I'll get up."

"Your language young lady is getting out of hand," Amy joked, walking away and leaving Effy to get herself up. Effy watched her walk to the other side of the room, she was already dressed in her college uniform, her pleated plaid skirt high on her thighs, her perfect legs bare and enticing. Amy turned and sat on her bed.

"You've got ten minutes and then we're off, better get a wiggle on," Amy said.

"Okay, okay," Effy moaned, "give me a sec." She stumbled to the bathroom, closed the door and sat down for a wee. As the wee trickled out slowly and then formed into a solid stream Effy tried to get her head together, she wasn't worried about the test, her sorcery was impeccable, she was just shattered, managing only four hours sleep after last night's escapade.

Effy finished her wee and got up, stripped naked and waved her hands over her body, reciting an incantation in her head, blue sparks coursed over her fingers and cleansed her body. She opened the door and walked out, leaving her clothes on the floor. She crossed to her bed and started getting dressed.

"Wow, you do look good naked," Amy said, saying whatever popped into her head as usual, always saying it as it is. She eyed Effy's slim petite body, her tight pert ass.

"Thanks," Effy muttered, smiling and starting to get dressed, she didn't mind Amy looking, it even turned her on, she had got a lot more confident with herself since finding the book. Also, getting a compliment from Amy, by far the hottest girl in the school, made Effy feel pretty good about herself.

"Who are you fucking then?" Amy asked abruptly.

"What did you say!" Effy stammered, startled by what she thought she heard. Looking up and pulling her skirt up over her small white panties. She bent back down and pulled on some long black socks, stretching to just above the knee.

"You heard," Amy said smiling, her long blonde hair perfectly framing her beautiful facial features. "This extra confidence you have, and the secret late nights. Someone's sticking their cock in you, or, is it a girl? Look at you you're shattered, that look only comes from constant shagging. You might be able to fool sweet innocent Isha, but you can't fool me."

Effy couldn't help but laugh, you had to give Amy credit, she was pretty astute when it came to reading people. Effy liked Amy, they didn't have a lot in common, but Amy was easily the most popular girl in the college, she had the looks and the attitude, she could have chosen to hang out with the in crowd, turning her nose up at girls like Effy and Isha, but instead she chose them as roomies and friends.

"I've been studying hard, that's all," Effy replied weakly. Studying erotic spells in my sex book, Effy didn't add. She grabbed her bag, shielding it as her pet cock slithered out from under the covers and into the front pocket, Effy did the zip up, but not quite all the way.

"Whatever," Amy said, not unkindly, "it's none of my business, but when you want to share the sordid details you know where I am."

Effy laughed again, "I'll remember where to come," she said, pulling on her blazer, "we better get going, where did Isha go so early?"

"She said she had something to do," Amy replied, standing up and leading the way to the exam hall, "didn't say anymore, you two are getting very secretive," she looked back and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you ready for this exam?" Effy asked, changing the subject.

"Definitely," Amy replied, "thanks to you teaching me those spells, I nearly knocked Ben's head off last week with that blast incantation you taught me, he had to go to the infirmary to fix his cheek bone."

"Ooops, I told you to go easy with it," Effy said, impressed.

"I did," Amy said, laughing.

They chatted aimlessly till they reached the hall, and entered to find Isha already there, the students were all standing in a group on one side, the teachers the other. There was someone there Effy hadn't seen before, he was wearing a long red satin robe with his hood pulled up, the dress code for the Hunters, a group of elite sorcerers picked to hunt down and kill other sorcerers who threatened to expose their secret world to the normal humans.

"Hello there," Amy muttered, noticing too the handsome bearded face in the hood, they could just make out the large figure, imposing muscular shoulders under the robe, both Effy and Amy wondered what the rest of him looked like.

"Stop drooling you two," Isha said as they reached her.

"Can't help it, he's making me wet just thinking about him," Amy said, making Effy snort as she tried to hold back laughter.

"Fucking hell Amy," Isha said, not being able to hide her smile. Her eyes flitted over Effy, she was still pondering what she had found out from her early trip to the library. Archie the night librarian, or The Twilight Guardian of the Books as he liked to call himself, to Isha's amusement, told her that Effy wasn't in the library last night and had hardly been there at all so far this term. Isha continued to try and ponder on what it meant, but struggled due to their guest.

"Right quiet everyone," Mr Northwich shouted, Effy's mind flashed back to yesterday's fantasy, the mist Mr Northwich taking her from behind, her familiar arousal awakening.

"Today," the teacher continued, "we have a guest to observe the exam, Salanver The Hunter, I expect you all to show him the courtesy we are so used to here at the college."

Everybody looked at him wondering what he was doing here, Isla gave Effy a nudge, smiled and then looked away. Effy gave her a confused glance, not really sure what Isha was getting at.

The test got underway, each student having to go up and destroy a magical test dummy, as always Effy excelled, destroying her test dummy into small pieces without breaking a sweat. Amy and Isha both performed well too.

The next part of the test was a two hour written exam, for this they were moved into an adjacent hall, The Dampening Room, a room specially designed and enchanted to prohibit the use of magic, to stop students cheating. Effy was placed at the back, the nearest students far enough away so as not to cheat, all the teachers knew how the other students would be too tempted to copy her. It felt like she had some contagious disease.

Effy sat down, having a sudden panic about what the room's enchantments had done to her pet cock, she looked under the desk to see his head poking out the top of the bag, giving her a little wriggle, she had to hold back laughter. She guessed that magic was used to bring him here, but now he was a living creature so wasn't affected.

Effy sailed through her exam and finished in just under an hour, she checked through it and was more than happy with her answers. Unfortunately for Effy she now had to sit and wait for the two hours to be up. Her eyes wandered round the exam room and this started her mind wandering. Some of the students she saw and Mr Northwich were in yesterday's fantasy, and she cast her mind back to being fucked, to all the cum covering her naked body.

The more she tried to stop herself remembering the hornier she got, her pussy aching and wet, and after only a short time it was becoming unbearable. She looked at the desk, it was an old antique, like the rest in the hall, large, sturdy and strong, they had to be for the cauldron exams. They had a wooden skirt that went all the way round, hiding the users bottom half from view. Perfect, Effy thought.

She tried to fight it, but she was so horny, she could feel her juices soaking into the crotch of her panties. Using her fingers would be too obvious, but with her pet cocks help her hands would be on the desk, no one would be able to tell anything was going on. Willed by Effy's thoughts the cock slid out of the bag, already rock hard with anticipation.

It floated to between Effy's legs, up past her thigh high socks, and she spread them in anticipation, the cock pushed against Effy's panties and she nearly gasped, just managing to keep it in. The cock nuzzled and squirmed, easing aside the crotch of her panties, it's tip nudging into her, Effy rested her hand onto her chin and bit hard onto the side of a finger, suppressing any noise.

The cock slid silently in between her pussy lips, her cunt squeezed the shaft as it spasmed in pleasure, Effy closed her eyes for a second then opened them, she knew she had to keep watch, making sure no one noticed what's going on. Effy stared at Isha's back, focusing on a small slither of her slender neck, just visible beside her ponytail.

The cock pushed all the way in, Effy's opening stretching around the growing cock, it felt even bigger now, her pet cock was growing into a big boy, she thought happily. It started slowly thrusting in and out, a slow silent rhythm building, any faster would be noticeable.

Effy looked around, immensely turned on by being fucked with people around her, the cock burying itself deep with every forward motion. Salanver the Hunter looked her way, his blue eyes caught hers and burrowed into her, piercing and bright. Her cunt flooded with her juices, she looked away, back to Isha's neck.

Effy sat there for what felt like a long time, her orgasm slowly building from the relentless slow assault on her pussy, she could feel every inch of the shaft brushing over her stretched pussy lips. Effy was trying not to cum, worried that someone would notice, but she couldn't stop it, the more she tried, the worse it got, the sensation building and rising inside her. She tried to will the cock to stop but her heart wasn't in it and the cock knew she wanted it.

"Fuck," she whispered into her hand, trying not to grunt with each thrust, it was coming, she tried desperately to hold on, but it made the feeling stronger, more intense. I have to let go, she thought.

Her eyes flicked around the room, she could feel her face flushing red. Please cum, she begged her body. Her heartbeat sounded loud as it raced in her chest.

The orgasm came, her cunt filling with her fluids, she bit hard on her finger, drawing blood, as wave after wave of pleasure coursed from between her legs to her brain. Her legs closed on the cock inside her, squeezing it as it still continued to thrust. Her legs shook beneath the desk, Effy just managing to hold on to her composure, her eyes dancing around the room, no one was watching.

She wanted the cocks cum and it obeyed, cumming inside her, the sensation of it filling Effy added to the pleasure. Effy sat motionless, savouring the moment, the cock squirting inside her, her orgasm still pleasuring her body.

As the cock finished unloading inside Effy it slowly pulled out, the crotch of Effy's panties slid back over her exposed pussy, catching the river of cum that spills out, pooling in the fabric between her legs. The cock, its shaft glistening in its own cum and Effy's juice slipped silently back into the bag.

Effy sat there, her face red, her underwear soaked, she had ten minutes till the end of the exam to recover.

It went way too quickly but her face was no longer flushed, her heartbeat returning to normal. The bell rang, Effy gathered her things, ready to make a quick escape when they were told they could go.

"Thank you all," Mr Northwich shouted, "Effy, if you could come to the front before you go please."

Effy looked up startled, all eyes turned in her direction, her face flushing red again.

"Brilliant," she mumbled, sarcastically.

Everyone turned away and stood, gathering their things, Effy glanced at Isha who was looking her way, smiling, she gave Effy another wink, then turned. Effy had no idea what she was grinning at as she stood up too, she squirmed slightly as cum ran out of her, gravity pulling it down out of her pussy and into her already soaked crotch. She felt a bit dribble down the inside of her thigh, she quickly wiped it away, hoping no one noticed, she wiped her hand on her skirt.

With the hall emptying she walked to the front of the class, her rucksack on her back, the satisfied cock hiding inside. Mr Northwich and Salanver waited patiently.

"Well done in your practical Miss Greene," her teacher said, "Salanver here wanted to have a private word with you, if that's okay?"

"Thank you sir, of course," Effy said.

Mr Northwich walked off and stood by the door, obviously straining his neck to hear the conversation. Salanver paid him no attention, his blue eyes burned into Effy's, but she held his gaze.

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Greene," he said, bowing his head slightly, his deep voice sending shivers down her spine, in a good way. She desperately hoped he couldn't smell her sex, she hoped the distance between them was enough. "I've heard great things about you."

"Me!" Effy blurted, flushing pink again. The Hunter laughed.

"Yes you," he said, smiling sweetly, "your talents haven't gone unnoticed."

"By who?" Effy said, she was too taken aback, who could have been watching her, she thought.

"The Hunters Guild of course," he said, "part of our job is to find those that have the potential to join us in our path for peace."

Effy listened, stunned, not overly sure she was understanding him right, unable to fully comprehend what he was saying.

"And what do you need me for?" she asked, instantly regretting the question, knowing it sounded stupid and rude. Salanver laughed again, not unkindly.

"We need you," he said, plainly, "to join our ranks, after college, of course, if you really are as good as everyone says you are?" His eyes burrowed deeper into hers, she riled at the question.

"I am good enough," she said, proudly, she couldn't believe what was being asked of her, the highest privilege was to join the guild, but so few women had ever been permitted, their world was still overseen by old sexist men.

"I believe you are," The Hunter said, a warm smile spreading in his face, "and I will stake my reputation on how good you will become. Some said you were too quiet, reserved, that's why I came here, the life of a hunter involves doing things that others might not deem proper, but I sense something else in you Effy, something deeper, I don't imagine you will shy away from your duties."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Effy snapped, she had heard the stories of the things hunters had to do to trap certain spirits. She wondered what Salanzer had sensed or seen in her. She thought of her panties full of cum, the book in her bag, it felt like it was burning into her back.

"I mean no insult," Salanver said, smiling again, "see the fire in you burns, don't fight it, embrace it. I will come back and speak to you before your college year ends, consider the offer I have made."

"Thank you sir, I will, sorry if I sounded rude, it's just, you took me by surprise," Effy said, "who will train me?" All hunters have a mentor, she knew that much, someone to guide them through training.

"Me of course," he said, "if you choose this path then it is I that stake my name on you, but I have no doubts of your power, and your will seems strong. Consider your Searcher as well, it's needs to be someone you would trust with your life, it has to be your choice."

"Okay," Effy said, she would have to do more research into this role, she clearly didn't know it enough. "Thank you again." She bowed, as he had done to her, and left the hall.

Isha was outside waiting, her investigation into Effy's disappearances momentarily forgotten. "What did he say?" she blurted out. Isha's infatuation with The Hunters was well known to those close to her. Effy told her all that was said.

"Oh my god," Isha squealed, hugging Effy hard, pressing her pelvis hard into Effy's. Effy had never seen her so excited. "I've got to get to another lesson, we'll talk later," she added, before running off.

Effy stood there stunned by this morning's turn of events, she shook her head to clear it, she had to get moving, the pool of cum in her crotch was getting uncomfortable. She thought she better clean herself up before heading off to the library, she had a lot of work to catch up on today, and she had an early night planned, all this excitement was wearing her out.

To be Continued,

Thank you for reading.

bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers