Egyptian Femdom for Black Men

Story Info
Egyptian Christian dominatrix meets a black stud.
2.3k words
2.93
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Egypt isn't a Muslim country, there is a sizeable population of Christians there, Coptic Christians like myself make up almost twenty percent of the Egyptian population," said Adele El-Dabh. The young Egyptian-American woman looked tersely at the young Arab Muslim guys handing out the Pan-Arabism Pamphlets on the University of Michigan's Dearborn campus. The two young Arab men scratched their heads and muttered in Arabic as Adele walked away, incensed.

"What's up her butt?" one of them muttered, and Adele turned around and shot the unfortunate fool a look that could freeze a volcano. The two young fellas walked away after Adele uttered something harsh in Arabic and stormed off. Walking around the campus that was once her home, Adele wondered what prompted her to come here. Nostalgia is a powerful thing but it only goes so far. Adele headed to the campus library, her old refuge from back in the day.

The Dearborn campus of the University of Michigan had changed a lot since Adele's day, but while she expected to see lots of Middle-Eastern students there, she didn't expect the place to be so political. Pan-Arabism seemed like a good social and political policy until one took a look at the fine print. In the Arab world, Muslims are on top, and other religions are at the bottom. There's really no middle ground, and one needed only to take a look over there to see the awful truth...

Pan-Arabism was the reason why the Coptic Christians of Egypt were persecuted, and treated like second class citizens in the land that had been their home for eons. Pan-Arabism drove Adele's family from Egypt. She was definitely not a fan. For Adele, it felt odd to be back in the State of Michigan, especially her supposed hometown of Dearborn. The place had been home, sort of, after Adele's parents, Joseph El-Dahb and Mariam Ghali moved there from their hometown of Hurghada, Egypt.

After graduating from the University of Michigan-Dearborn with a business management degree five years ago, Adele went to the City of Los Angeles, California, seemingly leaving Michigan for good. When Adele's parents Adele went to L.A. to pursue a career in modeling and possibly acting. Life, it would seem, had different plans for her. Adele wanted to become a model or actress, and she'd been told that she had the natural good looks that these jobs required. If only it were that easy...

A woman who happens to be six feet tall, riding the fence somewhere between athletic and curvy, with dark hair, bronze skin and brown eyes will turn heads wherever she goes. Adele has often been called an Amazon, a superwoman, and other supposedly flattering terms. Hollywood directors and producers had an overabundance of tall, sexy young women and Adele's services weren't required. There were other directors and producers who wanted a crack at her, though, and after a while, Adele started answering their calls...

Adele entered the adult film industry under the name Mistress Dalia, and she became an instant sensation. After Lebanese porn star Mia Khalifa and Pakistani-born porn star Nadia Ali caused a stir in the world of adult films, the porn viewers of the world became hungry for women from the Muslim world. Adele was a sexy young Arab woman with very ethnic features, and even though she was a Christian, the porn directors dressed her up in a Hijab and skimpy outfits, and started shooting provocative scenes.

Adele leapt into the adult industry with both feet, and started earning two thousand dollars for male/female scenes, and fifteen hundred dollars for female/female scenes. For the highly sexual young woman, it was a daunting challenge at first. Having sex with one's lovers in the privacy of one's home is entirely different from having sex with strangers in front of a camera. The adult film industry has a lot of creepy directors, creepy agents, and mean bastards who treat the female talent like crap. Adele learned to watch out for those bozos early on.

Adele entered the campus library, and looked for Mr. Neill, one of a few male librarians who worked there during her, ahem, era. She soon learned that the old man retired, and got replaced by a spunky middle-aged Asian woman with horn-rimmed glasses. Adele showed the lady her alumni card, and asked to use a computer. The lady looked at her for a long moment before giving her a temporary login for a nearby computer. Awkward much...

"Thank you for this," Adele said as she sat down at the computer, and took a look around. The campus library hadn't changed much. There were perhaps a hundred students there, sixty percent of whom were female, and forty percent of whom were male. On the walls, there were the usual pictures of University of Michigan alumni who achieved fame and fortune. Billionaires, politicians, actors and the like. Adele had achieved fame, alright, but they wouldn't put up her picture any time soon. Porn stars aren't just famous. As far as most people are concerned, they're also infamous...

When Adele looked up her name, she found a LinkedIn and Facebook, and an Instagram containing the usual. Pictures of her with family and friends. Of course, those pictures dated from her college days. Nothing since the time that she entered the adult film industry. The good news is that most people hadn't connected the dots and figured out that Mistress Dalia, the adult film industry's naughtiest star, is also a mild-mannered Arab Christian gal named Adele El-Dabh. Adele remembered stories about a porn star who was working as a teacher until folks found out about her past, then she got fired. The world could be a cruel place...

The adult film industry wasn't much better than the normal world. Adele remembered how Mr. Dickerson, her former agent, tried to talk her out of doing an interracial BDSM scene. Adele had appeared in lesbian porn, and done scenes in which she spanked other women and fucked them with a strap-on dildo. She also roughed up men, hog-tying them before slapping them, sitting on their faces and even fisting them. There was nothing sexier and more dangerous than a bisexual dominatrix, a sexual thrill and a threat to both women and men. The industry couldn't get enough of Mistress Dalia, regardless of the cost to Adele El-Dabh...

"Mr. Dickerson, Golden Wood Pictures is offering me thirty thousand dollars for a three-day shoot, where I play the dominatrix for a handsome black businessman played by porn star Bob Axeman, it doesn't get hotter than that," Adele retorted, much to her former agent's dismay. Like a lot of old white dudes working as agents or managers in the adult film industry, Dickerson saw it as his duty to keep white women away from the black guys. Never mind that interracial porn was hugely popular and made more than the regular porn stuff...

"Whatever," Dickerson said before storming off, and a grinning Adele called Miss Leslie, the director from Golden Wood Pictures. The next day, Adele went to the Van Nuys Avenue area and reported for the shoot. Miss Leslie, a tall, blonde-haired woman in her fifties greeted her at the door. The two women talked about the film, the industry, the rates, and of course, Adele's latest health screening. No studio would shoot a porno flick without a recent health screening for all the stars involved. The industry is strict like that.

"Come meet your co-star," Miss Leslie said, and after introducing Adele/Mistress Dalia to the crew, she took her to a waiting room. Like a lot of porn stars, Adele had heard of Bob Axeman, the supposed king of interracial porn. The man was six-foot-three, muscular, and very dark-skinned. He looked like an NFL player and had been working in the adult film industry for over sixteen years. Bob Axeman was often the black dude seen fucking the sexy white women in the pornos, and he had a huge following.

"Nice to meet you, Mistress Dalia, I heard great things about you," Bob Axeman said as they were introduced. Adele smiled at the tall, well-dressed African American gentleman. Bob Axeman carried himself like a businessman instead of a sleazy porn star and Adele liked that about him. The two of them bantered a bit with Miss Leslie, who explained to both stars what was expected of them. Bob Axeman was getting seventeen thousand dollars for the shoot, which would make him one of the highest paid porn stars for that fiscal year. Most guys in hetero porn made between four hundred to sixteen hundred dollars per shoot.

"Great, let's get started," Adele said, and just like that, she switched on and became Mistress Dalia. Miss Leslie and the crew got ready. Adele donned a black and crimson leather outfit and mask, and Bob Axeman put on a business suit. In the scene, Bob Axeman played the role of a snarky businessman who's curious about female domination and BDSM in general, and Mistress Dalia played the kinky dominatrix whom he came to for, ahem, some exploration.

"Remember that the scene calls for some regular sex, not just the domination stuff," Miss Leslie reminded both Mistress Dalia and Bob Axeman as the cameras began rolling. Mistress Dalia strode into Bob Axeman's law office with a sexy, casual confidence. She grabbed him by his tie and urged him to his feet. Bob Axeman stood up, pretending to be surprised and outraged, and Mistress Dalia looked him up and down, taking his measure as a man...

"I am Mistress Dalia, and if you are worthy, you will serve me, are we clear?" she demanded, and Bob Axeman nodded. Just like that, the scene began. The mixture of sex and BDSM wasn't really something that Adele liked to do, but this scene paid rather well, and Bob Axeman was handsome, likeable and easy to work with. She stripped him naked, admired his fine, dark-skinned, muscular body, and then proceeded to ravish the hell out of him...

"Oh wow this is intense," Bob Axeman said, groaning as Mistress Dalia pleasured him by sucking on his big black dick...while tormenting him by shoving a dildo up his ass. Bob Axeman has made a career out of being the macho black man with the huge black dick who fucks submissive, often blonde-haired white women, from college students to housewives and even grandmothers, in every orifice they've got. He's the black stud, the black bull, the sexual cyclone on two legs. Well, Mistress Dalia intended to show Bob Axeman something new...

"You're going to love it, stop resisting," Mistress Dalia chastise Bob Axeman, and she sucked his dick and balls until he came. As the handsome black man cried out while experiencing wicked pleasure, Mistress Dalia rammed the dildo up his ass, tickling his prostate quite nicely. Bob Axeman's screams changed in tune and Mistress Dalia smiled and sucked his dick dry, tasting his manly seed. She didn't normally do that during a scene, but it was a day for trying new things.

"Oh fuck," Bob Axeman groaned, as Mistress Dalia laid him flat on the floor of his own law office, and rolled a condom on his hard dick. She straddled him and grabbed his dick, stroking him before inserting his member into her vagina. Mistress Dalia sighed happily as she began riding the hell out of Bob Axeman's dick. To his credit, the famous black male porn star gave as good as he got, bucking his hips and thrusting upward, slamming his dick into her pussy. Dominatrix pussy is rare and hard to come by, a brother better appreciate it when he gets it...

"Come on, Bob, give me that dick, fuck me harder," Mistress Dalia demanded, and she grabbed his face and locked eyes with him as she rode him. Mistress Dalia smiled as Bob's handsome features contorted with determination. He fucked her harder, even as she clenched her vaginal muscles around his world-famous member, and showed him what she was made of. Mistress Dalia smiled with satisfaction as Bob Axeman finally gave up, crying out passionately as he came. Dominatrix pussy isn't for every man, and not every man can handle such bounty...

"That's a wrap, amazing scene," Miss Leslie said, and Mistress Dalia grinned, and sat up, while Bob Axeman seemingly sighed in relief. The two of them got up, and got their bearings. Miss Leslie was going over the scene, and the producers, sound, lights and camera people would have some retouching to do, but it was nothing the editors couldn't handle. Mistress Dalia, ever the professional, shook hands with Bob Axeman and thanked him for a pleasant shoot. Heading to the showers, Mistress Dalia got cleaned up and then shifted into her Adele El-Dabh persona, her public face. Grabbing her Rav4, Adele drove home...

Sitting in the University of Michigan Dearborn campus library, Adele El-Dabh smiled to herself. The life of a porn star could be hectic, but wickedly fun. She knew things about the flesh, about carnality, power and desire, that mundane women and mundane men would never know. Looking around the library, Adele spotted a young couple giggling as they sat at a computer together. A young black man with dreads hanging out with a young Arab woman who looked Syrian or possibly Lebanese. They were very much gaga over each other. For a brief moment, Adele almost felt envious. Almost.

Sighing, Adele El-Dabh got up and headed home. Walking at a leisurely pace, she looked at the University of Michigan Dearborn campus, a place which symbolized the simplicity of her old life, before she got into porn. Things seemed so boring but also so much simpler then. She was going to have dinner with her parents, do some catching up. Yeah, it would be quite fun to stay home for a couple of days and then, Adele would fly back to Los Angeles. Mistress Dalia is the queen of BDSM and a major player in the adult film world. Adele El-Dabh will always cherish her time in Dearborn, though, and that's okay...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers