Egyptian Ladies For Haitian Men

Story Info
Catherine Hazem and Walter Duchene meet in Ottawa.
1.8k words
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Walt, I can't believe that you talked me into this," Catherine Hazem said, and the tall, curvaceous young Coptic Christian woman looked at the big Christmas Tree located the center of the Saint Laurent Shopping Center, and grinned. Catherine's lover Walter Duchene snapped up a pic of Catherine wearing the Santa Hat and Elf outfit, and winked at her. Catherine, who was born and raised in Cairo, Egypt, practiced a different brand of Christianity than most Canadians, but this was no reason not to get into the holiday spirit as far as Walter was concerned.

"Merry Christmas, to my favorite Elf," Walter said, and he pulled his arm around Catherine, and whisked her away. Catherine rolled her eyes, pretending to be annoyed. They walked around the Saint Laurent Mall, among the throngs of shoppers. Due to Covid, a lot of places were in danger of closing, and Ottawa's busiest mall seemed to be one of them. Holiday shoppers were making the most of it while some of their favorite spots were still open. Welcome to the new normal.

When Catherine Hazem came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, she felt like a fish out of water. Catherine was born in Egypt to a Coptic Christian family. She came to Ottawa to study civil engineering at Carleton University. Whenever Catherine met Canadians and told them she was from Egypt, they expected her to be a Muslim. In fact, some of them even queried about Catherine's lack of a Hijab. Apparently, folks in North America knew nothing about the sizable population of Arab Christians spread across the Middle East. It's a pity, really...

Catherine's parents, Michel and Nadine Hazem, were poor, but they wanted to see her go far. Catherine excelled at her classes at Saint Guillaume Academy back in Cairo, and learned to speak English and French as well as Arabic. Catherine originally intended to study at Cairo University, but upon learning of an international scholarship which would sponsor Arab students and send them to the Capital of Canada, she applied for it. Indeed, that's how Catherine ended up at Carleton University in Ottawa.

Catherine has always felt out of place, and she felt this way long before she came to Ottawa. As a tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young Arab Christian with model looks, and a sharp tongue, Catherine stood out in her hometown of Cairo, Egypt. A lot of young men were drawn to Catherine for her beauty, but most of these young men were Muslim, and Catherine was quite serious about her Christian faith. For Catherine, dating or marrying Muslim men was out of the question.

In Egyptian society, religion determines everything. For example, Egyptian Christian men cannot serve in the Egyptian military. Egyptian Christians are treated like second class citizens by the Egyptian Muslim majority. Catherine thought that this was the norm, until she visited the City of Beirut, Lebanon, with her parents a while ago. In Lebanon, Arab Christians have power and respect. In Egypt, since the Christians rarely fight back, the Muslims treat them like shit and it seems to be the norm.

In the 1970s and 1980s, Arab Muslims and Arab Christians clashed across Lebanon, and both groups have grown to respect each other's power. In Lebanon, the government is set up so that the Lebanese Christians and the Lebanese Muslims have their representatives, and that the needs of both communities are met. Catherine found this utterly fascinating. Catherine wished that Egyptian Christians would emulate their kindred in Lebanon, but that's wishful thinking...

Catherine Hazem missed her hometown of Cairo but slowly grew to like the City of Ottawa, especially after some friends from school showed her around. One of Catherine's classmates, a young Syrian woman named Amira who has a thing for Hip Hop, introduced her to the man destined to change her life. Thus, Catherine was introduced to Walter Duchene, a newcomer to Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Montreal, Quebec. The tall, dark and handsome, loquacious young Haitian-Canadian human rights student at first got on Catherine's nerves, but after a while, she and Walter really hit it off...

"Are we enjoying the holiday season?" Walter asked Catherine as they took the escalator to the food court. Upon arriving there, they saw that the mall staff had removed a lot of tables and chairs, supposedly to enforce the annoying social distancing restrictions. Fortunately, Walter and Catherine were able to find a chair near the center of the food court. Walter draped his leather jacket over the back of his chair, and gallantly pulled Catherine's chair for her. Catherine did a mock curtsy and sat down, and looked into Walter's eyes. The man just doesn't quit...

"I love Christmas, even though in Egypt we follow a different calendar, the Coptic Calendar," Catherine admitted, and Walter nodded. He stroked his goateed chin while looking around the mall, presumably checking out their dining options. The brother looked good in a black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, blue jeans and black Timberland boots. Like a lot of Haitians, Walter was fond of wearing his flag colors. He looked good, and smelled good, and was always fun company, and Catherine likes that in a man...

"Christmas in Montreal-Nord was always magical, we Haitians do it big over there," Walter said, flashing a brief but reminiscent smile. Catherine gently laid her hand on top of his. It was normal for a student studying far from home to miss their stomping grounds. Catherine could definitely relate to that. Walter looked at Catherine and pulled her hand, bringing it to his lips. The young woman blushed as her lover kissed her hand, like something out of a movie...

"Alright now," Catherine grinned, and Walter paused, seemingly to consider something, then he kissed her. It was a ten-second kiss, nothing like what's seen in the movies or television nowadays, but it was a kiss nonetheless. Walter the smooth operator, Catherine thought as she kissed him back. Walter winked at her when they came up for air, then excused himself. Catherine couldn't help checking out Walter's cute butt as he walked away, to get some Chinese food for them.

"Look what the hunter dragged in," Walter said as he came with two trays of Chinese food. Rice with potatoes, orange chicken, and two cans of Pepsi. Catherine and Walter are both creatures of habit. Ever since Catherine came to Ottawa, she'd become addicted to Chinese food, which is nonexistent in Cairo. Walter watched her wolf down her food and grinned. Catherine reminded Walter of Canadian media personality and model Jocelyn Bedard, but she could eat like Bluto from Animal House, one of his favorite movies.

After dining, Walter and Catherine took a stroll around the mall, which was crowded, as expected. They went down to the lower level and checked out the movie theater. The movie Tenet was playing, starring the cool brother from Black Klansman, John David Washington. Catherine, who hadn't been to the movies since Covid started, insisted that they go see it, and of course Walter acquiesced. It was astonishing how much he cherished her.

After the movie, Catherine and Walter took an uber to his apartment, located nearby in Ogilvie. Once they got there, they didn't do a lot of talking. Catherine is a passionate young woman with strong beliefs and a zest for life. She's got an appetite for a lot of things, including sex. Catherine grabbed Walter's ass, pressed him against the wall and kissed him passionately. According to popular belief, Arab women are supposed to be soft and sweet, but Catherine doesn't subscribe to that. She is a strong woman who goes for what she wants...

"Oh my," Walter said as Catherine proceeded to ravish him, and he surprised her by pulling her into his arms and carrying her to the bedroom. Catherine giggled and pretended to struggle, so Walter dropped her on his king-sized bed. Catherine lay there, and looked at him. Walter undressed, revealing his tall, muscular, dark-skinned body. Catherine licked her lips and gestured for him to come to her, as if Walter needed any encouragement...

"Hey handsome, can I help you with something?" Catherine said slyly, and Walter leapt on top of her. He kissed her again, and caressed her breasts, and Catherine eased out of her clothes. The naughtiest Elf of them all was horny as hell, and Walter had a lot on his hands. Catherine grinned as Walter pulled down her lime-green Elfin pants, and winked upon realizing that she wasn't wearing any panties. Catherine spread her thighs invitingly, and Walter buried his face between them. The Haitian brother knew just what to do. Time to touch the Elf...

"Hmm, nice," Walter whispered as he inhaled Catherine's scent, and then he began eating her pussy like a hungry man. Catherine let out a happy sigh as Walter ate her pussy voraciously. All of the tension Catherine had been feeling as she experienced her first Christmas away from home vanished like ice in the sun. Walter sucked on Catherine's clit and fingered her pussy, causing her to squirm on the bed and moan in sheer pleasure. The Haitian brother knew his way around a vagina, and Catherine loved what he was doing to her. Little did Catherine know, Walter was just getting started...

As the evening rolled on, Catherine and Walter explored one another. After he left her pussy tingly thanks to his magic tongue and fingers, Catherine climbed on top of Walter and straddled him. She grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised dick and stroked him. Walter sighed as Catherine pumped her hand up and down his length, and then inserted his member into her vagina. Walter lifted his hips and thrust upward, burying his dick inside Catherine's vagina. Just like that, the two of them were one at last...

"Make love to me," Catherine demanded, and Walter looked up at her, this tall and gorgeous young woman with an angelic face, an athletic yet curvy body, small breasts, and a big round ass. Walter caressed Catherine's big round ass and playfully smacked it, then bucked his hips, slamming his dick into her. Catherine's vagina felt warm and tight around Walter's member. Catherine rested her hands on Walter's shoulders as she rode him, her body swaying this way and that as she began grinding against him. With passion flowing like a river, they made love with wild abandon...

"Merry Christmas, my Elf," Walter told Catherine, much later, as they lay in bed together. Catherine smiled and kissed Walter, then wished him a merry Christmas as well, even though they followed completely different calendars. A Coptic Christian woman from Egypt and a Roman Catholic man from the island of Haiti have found each other, against all odds, at a small university in the Capital of Canada. It is a beautiful thing. Passion is as passion does, and ultimately, none can resist its magnetic pull, though some do try...


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hot Tub Fun with New Neighbors Hot tubing at night with wine and two sexy women.in Interracial Love
Three Hole Booty Call My voluptuous friend calls to get the three-hole treatment.in Interracial Love
Moroccan Couple Goes Black & Bi Kawtar and her hubby Ishaq ride Suleiman's dick.in Interracial Love
Ms. Black and Mr. White Interracial encounter between coworkers.in Interracial Love
Our Friends My wife and our friends learn alot.in Interracial Love
More Stories