Moroccan Couple Goes Black & Bi

Story Info
Kawtar and her hubby Ishaq ride Suleiman's dick.
2.1k words
3.06
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

The sun does down on the City of Marrakesh, Kingdom of Morocco, and Ishaq Fakri headed home, tired after a long day working at the prestigious and austere headquarters of the Moroccan Ministry of Finance. The six-foot-tall, slim and athletic, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, thirty-something cleric hurried to his house, located in the Al-Mokhtar Enclave. It's a nice area populated by mid-level Moroccan Government functionaries, businesspeople, successful artists and the like. Ishaq got out of his car and waved at his neighbors before approaching his dwelling. It's good to be home.

Upon arriving at his residence, Ishaq was greeted by his dog Marduk, whose head he patted. The house seemed a bit quiet, which was surprising because Ishaq's wife Kawtar had a habit of leaving the television on while they were away at work. It's one of those habits of hers which he stopped questioning a long time ago. Ishaq saw that the lights were on, and figured that his wife Kawtar Al-Rahman had come home early. The Bank of Marrakesh, where Kawtar works, keeps long hours. Walking up the steps, Ishaq heard some strange noises coming from the master bedroom. Something strange was going on...

"What the fuck?" Ishaq exclaimed as he stormed into the master bedroom like a leopard leaping after prey. The cleric stood there, frozen, for he was absolutely stunned by what he saw. Ishaq's wife Kawtar lay naked on the bed, and she was not alone. There was someone else there with her. Ishaq recognized his buddy Suleiman Obeid, the big and tall, dark-skinned Sudanese man he'd befriended a year ago in the marketplace. Suleiman had his face buried between Kawtar's legs and was eating her pussy. Ahem, what in the actual fuck?

"Salaam, Ishaq, about time you got here," Kawtar said, and the curvaceous, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, busty young Moroccan Muslim woman clucked her tongue impatiently. Ishaq shook his head and smiled. Suleiman looked up and waved at Ishaq. Kawtar grabbed the back of Suleiman's neck and pressed his face against her pussy. The Sudanese stud got the hint and resumed eating Kawtar's sweet pussy. Everyone thinks that Muslim women are soft and sweet, but they're really bossy as Hell. Ask anyone who's ever met Kawtar Al-Rahman, the domineering, sexy wife of Ishaq Fakri.

"I told you not to start without me," Ishaq said as he took off his clothes, and Kawtar laughed, beckoning for him to come to bed. Ishaq joined his wife and best friend on the bed, and watched them do their thing. Suleiman was giving Kawtar's sweet pussy a tongue bath and the curvaceous, bossy gal seemed to be really into it. Ishaq admired his wife Kawtar's sexy, curvy body, and caught himself admiring Suleiman as well. The Sudanese brother was well-built, that's for sure. Ishaq caressed Kawtar's breasts and kissed her gently. Kawtar kissed her husband back passionately, thrilled to have him join the action.

"That feels nice," Suleiman paused to say as Ishaq caressed his smooth dark ass after letting go of Kawtar's tits. Ishaq smiled and shrugged. The Moroccan cleric is bisexual and his wife Kawtar is okay with it. All is well when husband and wife keep no secrets and respect each other's needs. Ishaq leaned over and grabbed Suleiman's cock while the Sudanese brother continued to eat Kawtar's pussy. Just like that, Ishaq took Suleiman's big dark dick into his mouth. Kawtar winked at Ishaq and grinned. She loves watching her husband suck dick, for real.

"Delicious as ever," Ishaq paused to say as he sucked Suleiman's cock and massaged his balls. Meanwhile, Suleiman sucked on Kawtar's clit and fingered her pussy, causing the curvaceous young Moroccan Muslim woman to shudder. Working in tandem, the three of them took care of each other's needs. Kawtar climaxed violently as Suleiman lathered her pussy with his tongue and fingered her nicely. Suleiman and Ishaq looked on, smiling, as Kawtar slowly came down from Nirvana. An orgasmic woman is a wonder to behold. Ishaq soon found himself the focus of attention as Suleiman and Ishaq joined forces to tackle his thick Moroccan cock.

"Team work makes the dream work, Habibti," Kawtar said, and she winked at Suleiman while they worked on Ishaq's cock. Ishaq groaned in pleasure as Suleiman sucked his balls while his wife Kawtar sucked his cock. For a bisexual Muslim gentleman who loves both the curvy, sexy ladies and the manly hunks, it doesn't get any hotter than this. Ishaq thanked his lucky stars that he found a wife like Kawtar and a best friend like Suleiman. In the Muslim world, while the people are very sensual and sexually adventurous, public life is quite regimented and one must be careful. Bisexuals and other LGBT people must walk a fine line in places like Morocco...

"Hmm, someone's glad to see us," Suleiman said to Kawtar, who laughed. Kawtar sucked on Ishaq's dick head while Suleiman continued to suck on his balls. In no time at all, they had Ishaq hard as a rock. Kawtar looked at her husband and their male lover, and smiled before getting on all fours. Ishaq winked at Suleiman, who reached for the condoms and lubricant on the nearby nightstand. Suleiman lay flat on his back and Kawtar grabbed his long and thick dark dick. Just like that, Kawtar took Suleiman's dick into her mouth. Ishaq stroked his cock while watching Kawtar fellate Suleiman. Such a pretty sight to behold...

"Dammit, Kawtar, your ass has gotten thicker," Ishaq remarked as he playfully smacked her thick bronze ass. Kawtar grinned and continued to suck Suleiman's cock. Ishaq came up behind Kawtar and rolled a condom on his hard dick. Gripping Kawtar's hips, Ishaq pushed his dick into her. Kawtar groaned as Ishaq's cock popped into her pussy but seemed otherwise unperturbed as she continued to suck Suleiman's cock. Ishaq winked at Suleiman as he thrust his dick into Kawtar's pussy. As much as Ishaq likes manly fun with the fellas, his wife Kawtar's hot, tight pussy is a delight which he simply cannot do without. The bossy, big-booty Moroccan gal could have seduced Elton John and RuPaul with that magic pussy of hers...

"I want both of you inside of me," Kawtar paused to say, and she looked at Ishaq and Suleiman before she resumed what she was doing. Suleiman sighed happily as Kawtar sucked his dick, and looked askance at Ishaq. From the moment Suleiman met Ishaq, one fine day while he was working security at a high-end jewelry store located near the marketplace, he knew that the guy swung both ways. Just like Suleiman himself, Ishaq likes to check out big-booty women and strong, manly men. Nothing wrong with that. The two men struck a friendship which changed both their lives, and Kawtar forms the third part of their special triad. Hot times in Marrakesh, for real...

"You heard the lady, Habibi," Suleiman said, and Ishaq grinned. They took a breather, and then changed positions. Ishaq lay flat on the bed, and Kawtar straddled him. Grabbing her husband's cock, she put a condom on it then rubbed it against her wet, hairy pussy. Meanwhile, Suleiman put a condom on his dick and grabbed some lotion. The tall, dark-skinned Sudanese Muslim stud admired Kawtar's thick bronze booty as she straddled her husband. Kawtar had one hell of an ass, for real. Ishaq was a lucky man. Suleiman came up behind Kawtar and caressed that thick Moroccan booty of hers. Spreading Kawtar's ass cheeks, Suleiman lubricated her asshole with the lotion, then pressed his dick against her butt.

"Hmm, nice," Kawtar said, sighing deeply as her husband Ishaq thrust his cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Suleiman pushed his big Sudanese dick into Kawtar's butt hole. Kawtar groaned as Suleiman's dick popped into her asshole. A lot of Muslims consider anal sex to be haram but Kawtar loves getting her ass filled up and if loving it is wrong then she doesn't want to be right. Kawtar began riding the two dicks that filled her pussy and asshole, and she cried out passionately as the two bisexual Muslim studs fucked her. Suleiman groaned, loving the way Kawtar's big ass bounced as he fucked her booty hole. Kawtar's asshole was warm and tight, even though Suleiman knew that she was no stranger to anal sex. What an amazing woman, for real...

"Ride me, gorgeous," Ishaq said, and he caressed his wife Kawtar's tits, which swayed right and left as she rode his cock. Meanwhile, Suleiman leaned forward, holding Kawtar by the hips as he filled her asshole with his dick. Kawtar screamed passionately as she got fucked in every hole. This was the wild and freaky stuff that she liked and she would never apologize for it or give it up. As freaky as Ishaq can be, he can barely keep up with Kawtar's decadent, voracious sexual appetites. It's a stroke of luck which brought Suleiman into their lives. Suleiman can fuck both the husband and the wife, thus leaving everyone satisfied. That's how it's done among open-minded bisexuals who maximize their options...

"Oh fuck, I need a break," Kawtar squealed, and Ishaq nodded, then kissed her. Slowly, he pulled out of her pussy. Meanwhile, Suleiman pulled his cock out of Kawtar's butt hole and tossed aside the used condom. The three lovers lay on the bed, side by side. Kawtar sighed happily and rested her head against Ishaq's hairy chest. Suleiman looked at the happy couple and grinned. The bisexual Sudanese Muslim stud was still horny. Kawtar looked at Suleiman and Ishaq, then nodded gently. Grinning, the two bisexual Muslim studs did their thing while their favorite lady watched.

"About time," Suleiman said as he kissed Ishaq. Once more, Ishaq laid Suleiman on the bed and sucked his cock. Kawtar watched them, fingering her wet, sore pussy while the action unfolded. After sucking Suleiman's cock thoroughly, Ishaq put on a new condom while Kawtar handed him the lubricant. Suleiman got on all fours and Ishaq came up behind him. Without further ado, the bisexual Moroccan stud worked his cock inside his favorite bisexual Sudanese stud's ass. Suleiman groaned and stroked his big black dick as Ishaq began fucking his ass.

"Join us, habibti," Ishaq said to his wife Kawtar as he thrust his cock into Suleiman's ass. Kawtar smiled and nodded. Grabbing a condom, Kawtar seized Suleiman's dick and rolled that condom on it. The Moroccan gal is freaky but doesn't fuck raw. Ever. Afterwards, Kawtar got on all fours and pressed her thick ass against Suleiman's groin. Suleiman felt his cock harden and thrust into Kawtar's pussy even as Ishaq continued to pound his ass. The bisexual Sudanese stud likes Moroccan pussy and Moroccan dick, so it's all good...

"Fuck my ass while my husband fucks your ass," Kawtar said to Suleiman, as she handed him some lube. Suleiman grinned, and Ishaq paused, allowing his friend to lubricate his wife Kawtar's ass. Spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, Kawtar waited expectantly. Suleiman pushed his dick into Kawtar's asshole just as Ishaq resumed fucking him in the ass. How about that? A bisexual man sliding his cock into a hot woman's asshole while another man's cock is fucking his ass. This is the kind of pleasure that straight men and gay men cannot experience because of their limitations. Bisexual men have more fun than everybody, and that's why they're hated...

"This is hot," Suleiman groaned, and whether he was talking about Ishaq's big cock up his ass, or Kawtar's warm, tight asshole gripping his big Sudanese dick, he couldn't say for sure. Kawtar began grinding her big Moroccan booty against Suleiman's groin, driving his dick deeper into her asshole. At the same time, Ishaq thrust his cock into the depths of Suleiman's ass. Ishaq firmly believes that if he lets a man fuck his wife, that man should also get fucked by him. No discrimination or double standards in the House of Fakri. The three of them fucked and sucked most of the evening away in this fashion.

"I am lucky to have you both in my life," Ishaq said as he lay in bed with Kawtar and Suleiman, after their fun little romp. Following hours of nonstop sex, they were exhausted at last. Kawtar smiled at her husband Ishaq and kissed him gently, then she kissed Suleiman as well. The three of them formed a true triad, exploring sexually and loving each other without restraint. That's how they like it. In the Muslim world, gays and lesbians along with bisexuals and transgender people are often persecuted, when they're acknowledged at all. As a bisexual Muslim man living in the Kingdom of Morocco, Ishaq has to walk a fine line, but thanks to his wife Kawtar and their friend Suleiman, he doesn't have to walk it alone. The bisexual tribe endures everywhere, regardless of what the haters say or think...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers