Egyptian Man Goes Bisexual!

Story Info
Bashir hooks up with Wahid and Farida in Khartoum.
2.2k words
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Rana Hosni and Bashir Hosni, an Egyptian couple living in the environs of Gatineau, Quebec. They moved to Quebec from their hometown of Dar El-Salam, Egypt, three years ago in search of a better life. Rana Hosni works as a cashier at Provigo, the well-known chain of grocery stores, and Bashir Hosni works as a security guard for Garda World while attending the University of Quebec in Outaouais. Bashir wants to become an engineer. Like any couple, the Hosnis have their ups and downs, but lately, they've been having a tough time...

A lot of Arab couples have a hard time in Canada for cultural and linguistic reasons, but the Hosnis issues are much more personal. There is trouble in their marriage, to say the least. Bashir Hosni is a young Egyptian man caught between two worlds. In Arab society, a man's duties are outlined by the culture. A true Arab man is about his family, first and foremost. He's a husband and a father, first and foremost, and a defender of his clan and his homeland when necessary. Bashir is trying to do the right thing, and it's not easy...

"I wish you'd told me that you were bisexual before we got married," Rana said angrily, shortly after Bashir told her about his other side. They sat in the living room of their two-bedroom apartment, located in the Hull area. Rana looked at Bashir, a tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Arab man in his twenties. Bashir had a deep voice and manly mannerisms and didn't look or act like the queers that Rana ran into at the grocery store or the ladies hair salon. Bashir looked and acted like a real man. The fact that Bashir admitted to messing around with guys prior to their marriage upset Rana, to say the least...

All of a sudden, Rana found herself questioning a lot of things. When Bashir held her in his arms and kissed her, did he mean it or was he pretending? Rana remembered watching a television show where a man in his fifties left his wife and their daughters and ran off with a younger man, thus ending three decades of marriage. What kind of man could do something like that to his family? Didn't his wife and daughters mean anything to him? As Rana looked at Bashir, she wondered if she ever really knew him...

"I've been faithful to you throughout our marriage," Bashir said firmly, and Rana shot him a look. He didn't tell her that he felt prompted to tell her the truth out of fear. Bashir knows many others like himself, Arab men who have wives and girlfriends, but also sleep with men on the side. Bashir's good friend Yousef recently got into some trouble. Yousef is married to a lovely Syrian lady named Yasmin, but he sleeps with men behind her back. Yousef made the mistake of sleeping with an effeminate gay white male named James something or other, and James threatened to out Yousef to his wife and family.

Bashir has never understood other bisexual men who make the mistake of getting involved with gay men. Men who only like men tend to get into fits of rage when they find out that some of the fellas whom they sleep with have wives and girlfriends. Bashir has only messed around with other bisexual men, particularly those with wives and girlfriends, because they have a good reason to keep their mouths shut. Guys who only like guys tend to put their sexuality on display, and getting involved with them tends to be risky and not worth it for guys who swing both ways. As Yousef's world came crumbling down, Bashir realized he'd dodged a bullet.

"I don't know if I can trust you again, Bashir, how do I know you won't leave me, your unsuspecting wife, for some gay man, like those guys on those queer American television shows?" Rana said smartly. Bashir sighed deeply, and thought long and hard about how to assuage her fears. Bashir loves Rana and finds her sexually attractive. He's in love with her and attracted to her. Bashir isn't like those other guys who have a wife or girlfriend just for show, never get intimate with her, and chase guys left and right. Nope, Bashir is a different breed.

"Rana, I love you and I think you know it," Bashir said firmly, taking her hand. Rana looked at him, and scoffed. From the moment Bashir first laid eyes on Rana, he found her quite simply unforgettable. She was five feet eleven inches tall, a bit taller than the average Egyptian Arab woman, and she carried herself like a model or a princess or something. Rana, the tall, bronze-skinned and curvy beauty with the long, curly dark hair and enthralling golden brown eyes. Rana reminded Bashir of the Hollywood actress Catherine Zeta Jones, back in the 1990s.

"I need time," Rana said, and with that, she got up and left, much to Bashir's chagrin. Rana grabbed her purse and her keys, and left. Bashir closed his eyes, hard. He sat in the living room, without bothering to turn on the light, and lit a cigarette. Bashir thought about his life, and wondered why he was cursed. Growing up in Egypt, Bashir remembered having crushes on young women, and he also remembered checking out the pretty ladies in Cairo as he walked around with his buddies. Bashir liked women, but sometimes he felt curious about men. Bashir wasn't gay, but he could admit to being bisexual, since his attraction to women never went away. Why couldn't Rana accept this?

Bashir remembered the last time he was with a man, more than three years ago, prior to marrying Rana. Bashir was visiting the City of Khartoum, Sudan, and met a tall, handsome Afro-Sudanese Muslim man named Wahid Kebir. Wahid worked for the Sudanese Government as a Cleric in the Department of Justice, and he was married to a tall, gorgeous African woman named Madeline Bol. Wahid and Madeline had two sons and a daughter, and lived in a magnificent villa in the wealthy Bolad area of metropolitan Khartoum. One look at Wahid and Bashir sensed that they were kindred spirits, and the two men ended up having a brief, but passionate encounter.

"This is haram but I cannot resist you," Bashir told Wahid as they got together in his hotel room. Wahid nodded, and the two men kissed, and hastily undressed. Bashir admired Wahid's body. The man was tall, muscular, decidedly African, and very virile. Bashir kissed Wahid and caressed his chest before going straight for his dick. Wahid grinned as Bashir got on his knees and sucked his long and thick Afro-Sudanese dick. Lots of Egyptian men like Afro-Sudanese women, but some Egyptian men like Afro-Sudanese men, and there's nothing wrong with that.

"You Egyptian fellas are a wild bunch, I like that," Wahid groaned as Bashir sucked him off. Afterwards, Wahid donned a condom, and put Bashir on all fours. Wahid gripped Bashir's hips and worked his thick dark dick into his ass. Bashir stroked his dick and moaned deeply as Wahid began fucking him with deep, passionate strokes. Bashir screamed as Wahid fucked him good, savagely digging his ass with that thick Afro-Sudanese cock. Wahid laughed and smacked Bashir's ass as the young Egyptian man screamed like a bitch.

"I can't get enough of you," Bashir told Wahid, after getting his ass pounded for quite some time. Wahid grinned and kissed Bashir, and they continued with their fun. This time, Bashir put on a condom while Wahid got on all fours. The young Egyptian stud came up behind the tall, strongly built Afro-Sudanese hunk and eased his cock into him. Bashir wasn't as well-endowed as Wahid, but he did make the big black man scream as he fucked him up the ass.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Wahid groaned, and Bashir gripped his hips and slammed his cock into his ass. It is true that Afro-Sudanese men have big dicks, as many Egyptian ladies and some Egyptian men know. Still, Bashir found Wahid's ass warm and tight, and he had a wondrous time fucking the hell out of him. Time for this Afro-Sudanese stud to experience the power of Egyptian cock. Turnabout is most definitely fair play. It was a grand old time. Bashir and Wahid enjoyed each other in every possible way. They fucked and sucked the afternoon away, then parted ways.

After that encounter with Wahid, Bashir never saw the handsome Afro-Sudanese Muslim Government worker again. Bashir didn't seek out Wahid for any more encounters. Bisexual men living in the Muslim world have to walk a fine line, after all. During his stay in the City of Khartoum, Bashir explored the various sites and attractions, but he also explored his fondness for the local ladies. Bashir had a fun encounter with a female escort named Farida, a six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy Nubian woman with charcoal skin, strong features, killer legs and a thick round ass.

"You are so beautiful, Farida," Bashir told her, and Farida grinned as she sat on his hotel bed. Bashir admired the sexy Nubian gal, and grinned as she undressed. Farida spread her thick legs invitingly and Bashir knelt before her. He inhaled her womanly scent, and then ate her pussy. Farida sighed happily and caressed Bashir's head as he ate her out. The Nubian escort was used to men who fucked her but never cared for her pleasure. Bashir was different, and Farida found that quite appealing about him...

"You really enjoy my body, but you pleasure me as well, I like that," Farida admitted to Bashir, when all was said and done. During that passionate afternoon, Bashir ate Farida's pussy and then put her on all fours. Bashir admired Farida's big beautiful black ass, and then put on a condom. Farida pressed her thick ass against Bashir's groin, and he thrust into her, burying his hard dick inside her pussy. Farida moaned passionately as Bashir fucked her, and she kept grinding against him, giving as good as she got. They fucked and sucked the evening away.

"I wish you well, my Nubian beauty," Bashir told Farida as they parted ways. He'd paid her double her rate for her time, and she was all smiles after this memorable encounter with a most generous man. Bashir watched Farida put on her clothes before wishing him well and exiting the hotel. He grinned, feeling pleased with his adventures in Khartoum. Bashir was excited to marry Rana, the most beautiful gal in the world as far as he was concerned. Bashir wanted to get both men and women out of his system so he could focus on his new life with his new bride Rana. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

"The whole world hates bisexual men," Bashir sighed in the dark as he finished his cigarette. He wondered where Rana had gone, probably to her best friend Amina, a Lebanese bitch whom Bashir disliked, for she was prone to gossip and giving bad advice to people. Bashir sincerely hoped that Rana came back, and that they could work things out and save their marriage. Bashir wasn't a liar or a cheater. He'd been faithful to Rana throughout their marriage. He'd avoided the fellas and other ladies. What more could Rana frigging want?

Bashir Hosni said a prayer and went to bed. He didn't sleep, though. Bashir lay in the dark, his troubled mind racing with wild thoughts. If his marriage to Rana could be salvaged, he would give it his best. He wanted to start a family with her. If Rana spazzed out and ditched him, Bashir would do himself a favor and end their marriage. He would henceforth only date women who were okay with bisexual men. Bashir knew that there were wild and freaky women in America and Canada who dated and even married openly bisexual men. Perhaps there was hope for him. Bashir closed his eyes, and went to sleep. A man does his best under the circumstances which he faces, that's all.

At some point, Rana Hosni returned to the house she shared with her husband Bashir. She found him fast asleep, snoring loudly in their bed. Rana stood there, looking at him. When Rana met Bashir back in Dar El-Salam, Egypt, he was the tall, handsome Arab lothario that all the local ladies wanted. Some of the local Egyptian gals thought that Bashir wouldn't have anything to do with them, since his fondness for big-booty Nubian women was legendary. Rana was pleasantly surprised when Bashir approached her and began to pursue her. They'd fallen in love. Walking away from all that wasn't something Rana was prepared to do...

"Bashir, I love you, and I want to give you another chance, but if you cheat on me, you are a dead man," Rana Hosni whispered in the dark. The tall young Egyptian woman undressed, and slipped into bed beside her slumbering husband. At some point, Bashir woke up, sensing her presence. In the dark, husband and wife faced each other. Rana reached for Bashir, and he pulled her close. They kissed, and then, slowly, almost tentatively, began making love in the dark. Their lives would never be the same from that day forward. Bashir's revelations had changed everything, and Rana was trying to deal. Could it be a new beginning for them? Or the beginning of the end? Only time will tell...


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Moroccan Couple Goes Black & Bi Kawtar and her hubby Ishaq ride Suleiman's dick.in Interracial Love
Black Manpower Ch. 02 Monique watches Craig fuck Jethro. Bisexual fun.in Interracial Love
Bisexual Black King of Vanier Stephenson fucks Fatuma, Pooja and Jonathan.in Interracial Love
Getting Bi in Saudi Arabia Youssef fucks Lady Malika and her husband Saloum.in Interracial Love
Indian Couples into Black Men Stephen fucks Ankita and Mandeep in Montreal.in Interracial Love
More Stories