Eight Days in a Binding Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then needed to pack my bags. I gathered all the toys I had brought with me. I was surprised at how many of mine were used. I also thought of how many items Sir Michael had brought to the show, with so many being borrowed. I asked did he needed me to help him return them. He indicated no, plus there wasn't enough time before my flight. I profusely thanked him for doing so much to get them for me and to thank the guys who lent them. He half joking said he had already thanked them as they enjoy his big dick.

As I was packing my toys, he brought over the hood he had bought for me. He said that I seemed to get off on it and he wanted me to have it. He added that he wasn't into hoods like I was and would likely never use it. I was pleased to add it to my collection. He told me to leave out my chastity device. I wasn't sure what that was about. After I zipped up my bags I found out. "Pull down your pants and underwear." I thought we were done playing, but ok, maybe this is a farewell blow job... No, he puts my chastity on me. "Hey, I can't wear this on the plane. The lock will set off the metal detectors as I go through security." "Don't sweat it, I have it already worked out." He finishes putting it together around my sack, stuffs in my dick, then after he slides the locking strip in place he takes a plastic pull-tie and threads it through the post where the miniature padlock would go. He pulls the tie tight, and my chastity is locked security to me. The device that will hold me chaste is now 100% plastic. He then say's "Contract ends today, I take that to mean midnight, Bitch. I don't want you serving anyone else till then," he says with a big smile.

He then asked per the Contract if the arrangements we made under it were satisfactory and if my needs had been met. I answered, "Most definitely." He then said as you know, we can extend it if we both agree, and as such, we should both think about it and discuss it by phone soon. I agreed.

I got through security and wore it home. I had no choice. He gave me a big, long hug at the airport. He told me once again how proud he was of me, that how I had pushed through difficult tasks and tortures, that I did well at staying in the role that I wanted to assume, not knowing how really tough a submissive life with a BDSM tail could be. He again indicated he had a good time and was sorry it was over so soon. He also said, "Let me know if the contract should be extended." "I'll ponder that on the plane."

I did, along with a million other thoughts about the week. I didn't get any real sleep on the plane either.

Chapter 23: Epilog to Eight Days in a Binding Contract

Some closing fun facts, confessions and answers to nagging questions. The two of us are talking about another trip to San Diego although the dates, details, and requests have not been finalized. Mike admits he had a fun time in his role, not as much as me, but is into doing it again.

Mike had a written detail plan and schedule for the week. He sent it to me when he asked me to rewrite my journal into this story form so I could use it to fill in the blanks when my journal was missing facts or details. He did follow his plan closely although one of his scheduled friends was an apparent no show. I did not question Mike why.

As for my weight, I was tricked. The scale had been adjusted up, but just a little to make it still believable. Specifically, about three and a half pounds heavy. I was never going to make weight and the two sets of punishments from Mike and his friend for being overweight had already been planned, except for the chopsticks which was an impromptu torture he thought of while we were out at the restaurant.

Mike had a total of four friends playing with me. A couple of them had repeat performances during the week. Due to the blindfolds, I never saw them. I saw and met many of his friends at the bar and out on the street, some who did touch or grope me, but I don't know which ones visited me in the men's room. I know at least one of them had been with me earlier in the week based on his comments to me in the stall. I don't know any of their identities. Mike has assured me that all four that were in me or shared fluids are healthy and safe and each gets tested about quarterly due to the nature of the more open lifestyle of gay men. Per Mike, two are "undetectable" and the other two are completely clean. They have no other STDs. Mike is also undetectable and just coincidentally had gotten his recent testing results a week before my visit. All his 'numbers' were excellent. Adding more reassurance, Sir Michael had put one of the signed contract copies in an envelope to take home with me. When I later opened it there was also a copy of an email that was sent to Sir Michael but was address to me. It was from his friend Dr. Ron. It basically said that he knew personally Sir Michael and each of my visitors. They were all friends and by friends he means they occasionally 'play' together. He knows that they are all 'safe' from a health standpoint and that is why he is comfortable engaging with them 'bareback'.

One of his friends that was a guest is a paramedic for a county fire department emergency medical services. He was the one that participated in the mumification electro play, sounding and waterboarding. I'm told he watched me closely throughout, taking respiration counts, pulse via a probe that was put on one of my toes and body temperature. It was because of his concern for my wellbeing that stopped my ecstasy electro play at the forty minutes mark instead of the planned hour. Mike said he even had a portable AED with him. My safety was always paramount to Mike even though he was going to make me suffer at times, which I surely did.

The bowl that I pulled the strip of paper that read 1/2 inch had five other strips, each marked differently, the others being: 1/4-inch, 1-inch, 1 1/2-inch, flat, and point. So, my horse riding could have been worse. I don't know if I would have been able to ride as long as I did if I had pulled 'point' from the bowl. Building my own torturing devices still plays with my mind.

Mike's deviant parting gift of locking me in my chastity device for my trip home proved no issue at airport security as I passed through without a hitch. I was more nervous about that than most things that happen to me all week. It was a long ride home on the plane with it on as it started to chaff me due to the hair nubs that were starting to grow. When I finally got to my car in long term parking, I got a pair of long nose plyers from the small toolbox I keep in the trunk and was able to break the pull-tie and free me from my entrapment. When I got home my bride was out shopping so I was able to put away all the toys I had brough with me undetected.

My body was free of any obvious marks. Just a few rubs on my wrists from long cuff wear and a couple of light marks on my right butt cheek from one of my whippings. Not harsh looking at all, I had an excuse at the ready, but it was never noticed. I was surprised that the body striping I got on the cross was mostly gone the following day. By the end of the week, all I took home from that session were the memories. My butt hole was moderately tender but no big deal. I never tore. I was tired and slept soundly Saturday night in my own bed. It took a couple of days for my bowel movements to return to normal. I haven't douched since my trip.

Without question my favorite activity was my mumification with plastic wrap. The long solitude session, the sounding masturbation, and the initial programed electro play were super highlights of that session and of the week. For the record, the waterboarding was fine, but I probably would had actually enjoyed the excitement of the helpless drowning feeling more if they has skipped using pee and used water instead. I had trouble when they dribbled piss directly into my mouth as swallowing is more difficult with a ring gag in place. Mike said the table was made on an incline to specifically help me with this. That shows that from the start it was my fate to drink pee that day. I did not like the hard shock tolerance testing at all, it was one of my least favorite activities of the whole week. The good thing was that it lasted for just a short while, the pain dissipated quickly, and Mike coached me through it when because of the unexpected pain level I forgot to use my safe words. Mike said he was going to act sooner but wasn't sure if that would make me mad. Also, I was told that the electro toys and controls were owned by the paramedic, and he is an experience user on himself and others; it's his kink. So, there was someone there that had expertise. I also was told the 'high setting' that cause me break down is below what level he uses on himself as a pain-pleasure. I think it would have been better if they had started low and worked high, but they wanted to zap me first because it was supposed to be a punishment for previous misdemeanors. Maybe I'm just a pain pussy, not the pain slut I thought I may be. I had no real problem from the duration of this binding which went almost seven hours. The only real issue was the ring gag which started to be painful early on and really tough by the time I asked for it to be removed. It hurt both my jaw, gums and mouth inter-soft tissue. My mouth was sore well into the next evening. My muscles were definitely sore too but fine by morning. My skin recovered from the de-peeling of the wrap within an hour or two.

The sounding rods used on me were from a brand new surgical steel urethral sound kit bought for this week. They were all sterilized before use. My penis was squirted full of a sounding lube before insertions were made. As a newbie to sounding my abusers took care in sizing me first with the different rods to find the best one for me. That would be one that would fit just snug down my tube, stretching it just a tad, which Mike tells me is the right size for a beginner. Too big and too small as in fat and narrow are a bad thing for a first timer. The lengths were a moderate size, the actual length and how far they protruded into me I do not actually know.

Probably my second most favorite bondage position for the week was a tie between the St. Andrews cross and all the different outside restraints. The outside ties excited me probably because they were in fact outside, and the different abuses I endured were fun, maybe not at the time, but overall satisfied my fetish of being forced while bound. The cross was neat because it held me very secure, and I could not avoid the whip strikes that were striping my body. The striping on this device are common in the BDSM films of bound women that I watch and I wanted to see just how harsh the strikes feel. I would like to be bound on the cross again, I would preferred that it did not include striping.

A lot of the porn I was forced to watch was from online streaming services that featured gay men together having sex of all kinds. As indicated, not my cup of tea, but then it entertained Mike and fit in with my 'force' to watch thing. It would go on for hours, now that's punishment! I wish I could get a copy of the bound women BJ videos put together just for me.

Sir Michael indicated his favorite parts were me being secured and blindfolded and just lying there and then I would be touched or struck and my whole body would jump but couldn't go anywhere because of the bonds. He also was entertained when I was shaking during the program electro-stimulation and he liked my reactions when someone would cum in my mouth.

What he said he didn't like were two things. One, oddly enough was me holding his dick during his nightly pissing because one, it was embarrassing to him for someone to watch him do this bodily function, and two, me holding then licking him would wake him up enough that it took him a while to get back to sleep. The second thing was the pissing on and into my mouth. It was a little repulsive to him, he certainly wouldn't want it to happen to him. BTW, his partner in this crime was willing to do it, but when it came time to perform, his member became shy. A good thing for me, as I got to experience a 'taste' of a double assault, but with minimal quantities compared to what it could have been.

There is a back story to both these items. As Mike was planning what to do for the week and learning about how a Dominant trains a submissive, he reached out to old friends for ideas and advice. One person he spoke with was a good friend who lives in Las Vegas. This guy is a Bondage/BDSM enthusiast. He takes the Dominant role when playing. He told Mike that when playacting with a sub he makes them worship his dick. One of the demonstrations of this admiration is for the sub to hold his dick when he needs to 'go' and to lick it clean after he's finished. It's both degrading and shows devotion and willingness to serve the master any way he sees fit. Peeing on and in the mouth of the submissive is just an extension of his training to serve the master. He indicated that most subs really get off on it. And so, Mike put it in the plan reluctantly thinking I would crave it. For the record, I found that I don't. What stimulated me was being forced and not being able to stop this while bound. This really did satisfy that urge. And so, I'm ok with it, but not necessarily looking forward to doing it again.

Mike obviously talked prior to the week with the four guys that came to his house, as well as with others. Two of them specifically enjoy bondage/BDSM among their kinks. One likes the submissive role, the other likes both. One is into pain and electroshock more than the other is. Sir Michael got many ideas, tips and support from them. I was told that I should be grateful and I am.

The contract states: "Should the Dominant or invited guests have an interest in any of the items on this list, the Submissive accepts moving them to the Soft Limits list without Submissive's agreement or complaint as he is here to serve his Dominant in all ways and keep him happy, amused, pleasured, and sexually gratified." Because he can, Sir Michael moved the following from the 'Activities Not of Interest' list to the 'Activities Acceptable' list: Ball spanking; Ball torture - moderate; Cock worship; Daily diary, Penis torture - moderate; Public nudity and/or visible bondage; Public servicing; Lavatory attendant (piss only); Rimming - giving; and Weight control. He did not inform me as there wasn't anything in the contract that required it or my agreement. I assume it was done to please or amuse him or his guests, I don't know as I was to accept it without complaint or question per the terms of the contract. Cunning of him to add that to the contract, wasn't it?

The screw points on the spike rings used on my dick and balls were only adjusted about down to 2/3rds of the possible depth they could extend both times it was put on me. Mike was amazed that I could handle that much but thinks it was likely because I am a little smaller than some and that I was trying hard to be a good submissive accepting what the Dominant wants. They were loaned to Mike by one of his other friends who is into BDSM. He was not here this week. I was told he fills up the cylinders more than me and when he wears them during bondage play, the sharp points are used, not the blunt ones, and his partner tightens them completely down. Amazing.

I was never disciplined with the rose stalks; he was just playing with my mind.

Any regrets for anything that happened? No. not really.

Change anything? No, because I was supposed to be submissive, being able to change what was being done to me would have spoiled it. There was nothing that occurred that I didn't agree to and accept when I signed the contract. Maybe the methods or activities were different than I expected, but they didn't violate the contract. Mike is a smart and caring guy. He wanted to please his best friend. He, too, wanted to have a blast doing it. I believe he feels he accomplished both and I'm grateful.

Anything surprise you? That I was whipped and paddled more than I thought I would be and sexually used less than I thought I would be based on Mike's personality and interests. Sir Michael's personality must be different. Also, I had trouble getting my head around why I was being stuck at the particular time, for instance I understood why my balls were first whipped during the rimming because I was not doing what I was told. But then I was hit a little more viciously after master cummed from me rimming him. None of these comments should be viewed as complaints, because they aren't.

Another thing that surprised me was that so many items on the contract list were able to be fitted into the week. It is a testament to Mike's great planning abilities. He didn't leave much downtime from our 'playing', both night and day. He had a schedule and kept to it despite running his two businesses. It allowed me to have a much bigger experience than I thought would happen. A review of his plan showed he got to most of his list, some were left out. They included being put in the dog cage as he met with customers, that was likely next if he had another client come. Also bound upright with neck collar connected to his atrium rope was left out and butt raping me bound to his sling. The last two were planned for the party night with his two buddies. They decided to use the sling themselves as I was having enough fun hanging from my wrists. They just never got to abusing my neck.

Did you like taking it in the butt or sucking better? I really didn't have a preference, besides I didn't have a choice anyway, so it didn't matter. What mattered was pleasing who I was servicing so I wouldn't be punished. By the end I was tired of being disciplined so I tried my best to please. What I did like was when I made whoever was using me ejaculate. I certainly didn't like sperm in my butt, on my face, and especially down my throat, but I did enjoy causing them to climax. It meant I provided pleasure to my Dominant or his friends which was a primary requirement of my servitude. For the record, taking it in the butt was easier.

Do you now like having sex with other men? No, men just don't excite me, women do. I can tell the difference when I am licking my wife's pussy. It arouses so much that I have to use all the tricks I know to hold out from ejaculation coming too quickly. Even just thinking about can get me hard. I get no arousal from thinking about men doing it to me without the added bondage and then I must add to it in my head that I am being force,

Are you at least looking forward to sucking Sir Michael's dick again? No, but if he binds me and commands it, it will be done without hesitation or compliant.

Will you spend another week or more as a submissive again? The contract document which I still have from this session gives me a hardon each time I read it, so yes, I'm looking forward to doing it all again, although I know any future servitude sessions will never be as good as the first. If and when it happens, I'm sure Sir Michael will compel me to journalize it too. That's not my favorite thing to do as I don't see myself as a good writer. I was an Engineering major not an English major in college. He did recently say I will address him with his new chosen name 'Rock Hard' instead of Sir Michael should I serve him again. I hope he's joking.

Respectfully submitted,

Bitch Bobbie