Eight Days in a Binding Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15.12 The Dominant may from time to time, require the Submissive to assist in affixing, arranging, positioning, buckling, securing, tying, etc. the restraint equipment while placing the Submissive into physical bondage. At his sole discretion, the Dominant may solicit the Submissive's thoughts as to how best to apply restraints to achieve secure, tight, effective, safe, and bearable arrangements for the activities planned, if any, by the Dominant. The Submissive shall provide such information in the spirit of achieving the Dominant's goals and pleasures and not to reduce the Submissive's burden, although both results may be achieved. The Submissive is obligated to inform the Dominant if the restraints applied are loose, escapable, ineffective, or otherwise unsuitable for the intended use or session. The Submissive shall not resist binds being applied and will remain passive till complete. During sessions, the Submissive will use his safe words to initiate bondage adjustment or relief that may become necessary.

15.13 The Dominant and the Submissive both recognize and accept that, while highly unlikely, an emergency could occur while the Submissive is bound. To that end, when the Submissive is bound with ropes, leather, wire, zip ties or plastic shrink wrap the Dominant will provide in close proximately suitable cutting tools (safety scissors, knives, razor knives, wire nippers, etc.) should rapid release become necessary. It is acknowledged that keyed, combination, time release, and electromagnetic locking devices can be used safely in strict bondage play and therefore are permitted and preferred when using leather or metal cuffs or chains in securing the submissive. Two keys for each keyed locking device will be readily available to the Dominant. If the keyed locks used are not all keyed the same, then the keys and locks will be clearly marked as sets. The unique keys for handcuffs, irons, and leather straps shall be kept readily accessible when these devices are used. If combination locks are used, the combination shall be written down and placed where it is readily available. Electromagnetic lock shall fail open when electricity is shut off. A suitable cutting tool will be available to cut time release locks if used.

15.14 Typically, in most strict bondage sessions the Dominant will be in proximity of the Submissive. It is accepted that this will not always be possible, nor necessary, or required; however, at a minimum, the Dominant will remain in the residence where the submissive is restrained, preferably within earshot. The Dominant will remain within general view of the Submissive if he is tightly gagged. The Dominant need not sleep in the same room with a sleeping bound Submissive if the Submissive is not secured in place, is mobile, has sight and can call out. The Dominant will not leave the household when the Submissive is bound unless the Submissive's bonds do not restrict his breathing or sight and are such that he is mobile, allowing for easily self-escape of the premises or an area of refuge in an emergency.

15.15 The Dominant will ensure that all equipment used for the purposes of training, pleasure and discipline shall be maintained in a clean, hygienic, and safe state at all times. The Dominant will assure that an ample supply of quality condoms and chlorine wipes are available for the duration of the contract term. The Submissive shall provide reimbursement for the expenses incurred.

SUBMISSIVE

15.15The Submissive accepts the Dominant as his master, with the understanding that he is now the property of the Dominant, to be dealt with as the Dominant pleases during the Term generally, but specifically during the Bondage/Pleasure/Play Times and any additionally agreed allotted times. The Submissive will do his best to learn quickly the methods and techniques needed to handle the sexual needs and desires of the Dominant. The Submissive understands there will likely be pain in accommodating the large member and/or toys of the Dominant and is expected to bear them without complaint.

15.16 The Submissive shall obey the rules ("the Rules") set out in Appendix 1 to this agreement. The Dominant shall also follow the guidelines of the rules ("the Rules") set out in Appendix 1 to this agreement as they apply to him.

15.17 The Submissive shall serve the Dominant in any way the Dominant sees fit and shall endeavor to always please the Dominant to the best of his ability. The Submissive shall cater to a wide range of interests and needs of the Dominant from his sexual stimulation and gratification to completing special household maintenance, cleaning and/or improvement projects at the Dominant's home.

15.18 The Submissive agrees to service or be sexually used by any person or persons of the Dominant's choosing. Such encounters may include participation of multiple people at a time if that so pleases the Dominant. The Submissive will be bound, restrained and blindfolded during these encounters and this is by the Submissive's expressed request and consent. The Submissive explicitly grants his permission to be sexually used and abused by those individuals invited by the Dominant to take part in the activities with the Submissive, and furthermore, the Submissive grants his permission for those individual to complete such acts on the Submissive while the Submissive is bound, restrained and/or blindfolded. Furthermore, the Submissive acknowledges that under these bondage conditions he may not be aware that he is about to be used by others and grants them permission to proceed with their engagement with the Submissive, whatever it may be, without notification. The participants shall abide by the limits of Appendix 2 and the safety/health edicts of this document. Permission is also granted to these participants to engage with the Submissive in any of the activities listed in the Appendix 2 Acceptable Activities/Soft Limits list. The identities of the individuals engaging with the Submissive need not be revealed to him. The Dominant will retain the knowledge of who participated if later health notifications need to be made. The participants will not reveal to others the identity of the Submissive.

15.19 The Submissive shall take all measures necessary to maintain his good health and although not expected shall request or seek medical attention whenever it is needed, keeping the Dominant informed at all times of any health issues should they arise.

15.20 Prophylactic coverings (condoms) shall be worn by all parties when anal or oral penetration activities occur to the Submissive or by the Submissive to assure safety and long-term health of all parties involved unless the individuals have been tested within the past 90 days by a certified physician or clinic and are certified disease free and/or if HIV positive, testing indicates HIV 'undetectable' and they are maintaining their medication regiment. If guests and the Dominant have engaged in protected oral or anal relations with each other due to unknown health statis, they shall don new clean condoms before sexually interacting with the Submissive. If the Dominant requires the Submissive to finger and play with his guest's anal cavities who are not medically cleared, then the Submissive shall wear surgical gloves while performing the commanded service.

15.21 The Submissive shall accept without question any and all disciplinary actions deemed necessary by the Dominant and remember his status and role in regard to the Dominant at all times.

15.22 The Dominant may, at times, direct the Submissive not to touch or pleasure himself sexually without permission from the Dominant. The Submissive, at times, may be required to wear a chastity device to deny self-pleasure when alone, out and about or sleeping.

15.23 The Submissive shall submit to any sexual activity demanded by the Dominant and shall do so without hesitation or argument.

15.24 The Submissive shall accept floggings, spankings, paddlings, nipple clamps, Wattenberg pinwheels, waterboarding or any other discipline/tortures the Dominant should decide to administer, without hesitation, inquiry, or complaint.

15.25 The Submissive shall always conduct himself in a respectful manner to the Dominant and shall address him only as the Dominant may direct.

ACTIVITIES

16 The Submissive shall not participate in activities or any sexual acts that either party deems to be unsafe or any activities detailed in Appendix 2 as Hard Limits.

17 A list of activities is provided in Appendix 2 that are suitable, not suitable, or not desired to be performed on and with the Submissive.

18 Addition activities can be added to the Appendix 2 Suitable list when the Dominant and/or Submissive have new desires conceived after the Term has commenced and are agreed to by both the Dominant and the Submissive. They will be added as an amendment to this document and can be implemented during the contract term. Additional activities can also be considered if there are special requests or desires offered by the Dominant's invited guests. All guest's new activity requests require agreement by both the Dominant and Submissive. If a Dominant's or guest's request is submitted after the Submissive is already in bondage, the Submissive affirmative agreement can be verbal but only if it was not coerced by torture and does not currently appear on the Hard Limits list. The Submissive's vote will require these words clearly stated: "Green, Yes the Submissive agrees, Green" or "Yellow, No, the Submissive does not agree, Yellow". Note that it is reasonable for the Dominant to punish the Submissive for not having the forethought to have a guest's need or desire already included in the Appendix 2 lists and this punishment is independent and mutually exclusive to an affirmative or negative vote by the Submissive.

SAFEWORDS

18 The Dominant and the Submissive recognize that the Dominant may make demands of the Submissive that cannot be met without incurring physical, mental, emotional, or other harm or pain at the time the demands are made to the Submissive. In such circumstances related to this, the Submissive may make use of a safe word. Three safe words will be invoked depending on the severity of the demands or situation occurring.

19 The Safe word "Yellow" will be used to bring to the attention of the Dominant that the Submissive is close to his limit of endurance for the action(s) being administered and needs the Dominant to ease up, alter, and/or stop the specific activity, but not end the session or release the Submissive from his bondage. It also can be used when the Submissive needs adjustment to his restraints due to cramping or other restraint issues. It is used if the Dominant unknowingly or deliberately starts an activity that is on the Hard Limits list or is deemed unsafe before a red safe word must be executed ruining the scene. As the Dominant explores and tests the Submissive's tolerance limits, he may receive multiple yellow call outs during a session which should be expected, respected, and actions modified as needed to address each individual call; however, these breaks in action are not a reflection of the Dominant's performance or plan and the session should continue to its end. (Note: It would be considered 'bad form' to punish the Submissive for using his yellow safe word, unless doing so brings pleasure to the Dominant)

20 The Safe word "Red" will be used to bring to the attention of the Dominant that the Submissive cannot tolerate any further demands or stresses or is having a medical emergency. When this word is said, the Dominant's action will cease completely with immediate effect. The Dominant will without hesitation quickly assess the situation to determine if the Submissive must be immediately released from his bondage and rendered aid if necessary or simply cease the activity. If invoking a Red condition ends the scene, it does not end the contract term. After a recovery period satisfactory to the Submissive, he will request the Dominant to reengage in the scene or start a new one or indicate he can no longer continue.

21 The Safe word "Green" will be used if a positive response is warranted when the Dominant questions the Submissive as to his current pleasure/pain level/general well-being or when he wants to know if the action being administer is desired and should continue (if not, the yellow or red safe words should be invoked if fitting). The Submissive is not permitted to verbalize with other words any enjoyment or discomfort of the activity taking place unless it is a follow-up to a safe word call out to which the Dominant is seeking additional information or clarification. (Note punishment should be administered by the Dominant if this speaking out of turn rule is not followed.) During a rigorous session, the Submissive may uncontrollably uttered cries of ecstasy or pain and have body reactions or movements; sometimes violent and loud, others more subtle; regardless, the Dominant should continue on unless the Submissive calls out his safe words. (Note that failing to control his pain or pleasure outbursts is a punishable offence unless permission was granted to do so.)

CONCLUSION

22 We the undersigned have read and understood fully the provisions of this contract. We freely accept the terms of this contract and have acknowledged this by our signatures below.

The Dominant:

The Submissive:

APPENDIX 1

ADDITIONAL RULES; TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Obedience:

The Dominant and the Submissive shall cue each other for the beginning of roleplay by using their designated role names as chosen by the Dominant. During these roleplays, the Submissive will obey any instructions given by the Dominant immediately without hesitation or reservation and in an expeditious manner. The Submissive will agree to any sexual activity deemed fit and pleasurable by the Dominant excepting those activities that are outlined in the hard limits (Appendix 2). He will do so eagerly and without hesitation.

Sleep:

The Submissive shall sleep where, when and on whatever the Dominant so desires. The Submissive will remain lightly bound and in a chastity device while sleeping. The Submissive will sleep naked (unless otherwise commanded by the Dominant) but will be permitted a blanket/sheet and pillow unless the Dominant is punishing the Submissive or otherwise it brings pleasures to the Dominant to deny bedding for the evening. Sleep deprivation is permitted as an activity but must be discontinued if the Submissive is showing signs of stress. The Submissive falling asleep at any time without permission is cause for discipline as is snoring that interrupts the Dominant's sleep and may be implemented immediately.

Food

The Dominant may withhold food as punishment but shall not take this to an extent where a long-term denial threatens the health of the Submissive. Water should never be restricted and consuming it should be encouraged. The Submissive's own urine can be supplemented for water to achieve hydration as can his cum be served as a nutritional supplement. The Submissive will not be forced to consume anything that will cause him to vomit or cause diarrhea. During the term, the parties may take trips to restaurants or shop for food. While on these (or any) excursions the Submissive may be required to wear a chastity device. The Dominant may also require the Submissive to wear an inserted butt plug. These devices serve as a reminder while out as to the Submissive's servitude to the Dominant.

Clothes:

During roleplay the Submissive will wear clothing only approved by the Dominant which in most cases will be nothing at all, i.e. Submissive will be naked for most sessions. The Submissive shall wear adornments or special clothing the Dominant shall require, in the presence of the Dominant and at any other time the Dominant deems fit. When in public, common areas of the Household, or outside yards, the Dominant will decide what clothes, if any, the Submissive shall wear and if the Submissive shall wear undergarments and/or devices/equipment.

Exercise/Weight:

The Submissive, before the term begins shall exercise in a manner necessary to maintain and build his level of fitness essential to participate and sustain in the sexual and bondage activities of the Dominant's choosing. During the Term as part of the Submissive's morning routine, he shall complete a stretching/exercise regimen so that he will be limber and flexible when he is bound. He shall complete the exercises naked as to provide sight pleasure to the Dominant. The Dominant prefers a trim Submissive; therefore, the Submissive should arrive for the Term weighing no more than 180 pounds. For each pound over 180 the Dominant will administer ten strikes of his choosing to the Submissive.

Personal Hygiene:

The Submissive will keep himself clean (inside and out), teeth brushed, and face shaved at all times during the term. The Dominant will determine the thoroughness, timing, frequency, method, and equipment to be used for enemas and douche applications he deems necessary for the personal hygiene upkeep of the Submissive and planned activities. (Note: The Dominant may also use enemas/douche for training and torture purposes via an increased cleansing frequency, intensity or duration, modified temperature and/or requiring sustained retention. Shower nozzles or douche bags may be used.)

Personal Safety:

The Dominate and Submissive both understand that the Submissive's servitude and bondage can be inherently dangerous. The Submissive knowingly accepts this risk. The Submissive also acknowledges that the risk is part of the sexual excitement that he desires from this fetish. The Dominant will consider the Submissive's well-being while delivering to the best of his abilities the wishes and fantasies of the Submissive. It is anticipated that during the term the Dominant, the Submissive and any potential guests of the Dominant will be disease free and/or HIV 'undetectable'. If there is risk, doubt or no recent testing, then the Dominant and his guests shall abide by the following: (1) Prophylactics (condoms) shall be properly worn by the Dominant whenever he inserts his member or toy into the Submissive's mouth or anus. (2) Likewise, any guests of the Dominant who elects to penetrate the Submissive orally or anally must wear a condom. (3) The Dominant shall assure that a condom is properly placed on the Submissive should the Dominant elect to have the Submissive's member inserted anally or orally into others. (4) Kissing, licking or any other action that can transfer saliva or other body fluids to the Submissive is prohibited. (5) The Dominant or his guests may only cum in the Submissive's oral or anal cavities if they are fully protected and contained by a quality condom. (6) Participants shall not openly cum or urinate in/on/near the Submissive's eyes, nose, open wounds, penis or anal port. Scat activities are not permitted. Bloodletting, cutting, piercing, needle play, tattooing and like activities are not permitted.

Personal Qualities:

The Dominant may enter into sexual or business relations with anyone at any time including during the term of this agreement. Such sexual/business relations may occur in or outside the presence of either party, at any location, at any time. Sexual/business relations shall be conducted in a manner that shall not expose risk to the health and safety of the Submissive. The Submissive must remain chaste to the Dominant (and his guests by the Dominates command) during the Term.