Eight Days in a Binding Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is your chastity belt? Go pee, then put it on. I follow my directions and give Sir the key. It's bedtime for you. I look at the clock and see it's a little past 11:00, 2:00 in the morning East Coast time. I'm beat, it's been a long day. I foolishly think I'll be getting a good night's sleep. I see Sir has my leather hospital style waist restrain belt and two cuffs in his hands. He beckons me over and puts cuffs on each of my wrists. He threads the belt through the cuff anchors and secures the belt around my waist. He engages the built-in slip lock. My hands are now secure to my sides until he sees fit to release me. He has the key on a string around his neck like a necklace. I am naked other than my chastity and restraint.

I'm directed to the bathroom. Master's bathroom has a forward area with double sinks and counters on one side, sliding door closets on the other. Then there is a second smaller room to the rear housing the toilet and walk-in shower. It has a door that can be closed for privacy. He points to the walk-in shower stall and says laydown there. I follow his direction, though it's a little tough with my arms at my side. The tile floors and walls are cold. Real cold, a little wet too by the drain. I am shocked and shivered as I lay down on the floor. He steps away and returns with a throw pillow and wool blanket. Wool! "Our agreement was sleep where I say, with a blanket and pillow. I have fulfilled our agreement, my little Bitch. Remember, this is your fantasy, not mine, I'm just making it happen," Sir says in a sarcastic tone. He turns, shuts off the light, leaves pulling the door closed behind him.

Total darkness. He's correct, this is mostly of my doing. And, yes, while I am suffering, this is what I asked for and this is just the end of day one. I do my best to get the scratchy wool blanket both under and over me to shield me from the tile. I try to get comfortable and fall asleep. It is a bit of a struggle; my hands secured to my waist on a hard tile floor, naked, wrapped in wool, overly tired. I slip in and out of sleep, not knowing when the morning sunrise has come while lying in this darkened windowless bathroom.

I am woken twice from sleep during the night as Sir Michael comes in to take a piss. I'm thankful he doesn't just turn and unload on me. After hearing him go the second time, I too, get an uncontrollable urge to go and therefore must struggle to rise from the floor and use the toilet. Peeing through the slit of my chastity device is strange, but I have done it before, never, however, without use of my hands to direct the angle of the device and in complete darkness. Directing it to the bowl will be a challenge, just finding the bowl was a challenge. I decide to just try to take a sit-down pee. I back up to the toilet and sit down, a mistake, as the seat is up from Sir Michaels recent deposit. I must have been an interesting sight.

I just say to hell with it, with my butt stuck down in the cold rim of the porcelain bowl, I began to pee. I can't touch my encased member and I pee through the opening in the cover provided for just this use. I cannot see it or for that matter anything in the darkness. I bend over as far as I can to make sure my stream is in the toilet and not running down the front of the bowl, a likely criminal offence to Sir Michael. Finished, I struggle up, fumble around with what little movement I have with my hands to flush and I shuffle back to my blanketed floor, with my butt a little moist and some urine dribbling down my leg as I have no ability to shake my dick dry.

Chapter 5 Day Two of Submission

Saturday morning. I have no idea what time it is as the room remains totally dark. Sir Michael is a late riser as he tends to stay up late, well past when he put me to bed, watching gay porn and chatting online and by phone with his buddies. I know that I must be ready to move the second he opens the door. And I wait at the ready.

Eventually he opens the door. Light shines in. "You up?" "Yes, Sir" I reply. Then stand up and watch. Sir Michael is naked, that's how he sleeps. He approaches the toilet and takes a long morning piss. It's strong, like morning pee is. As he finishes, he tells me to come close. "Take my dick and shake it dry" he commands. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this with my hands secured to my sides, plus I'm a little taken back from this unexpected request. But I have enough hand movement and stretch to grab him and shake. It kind of works. It then hits me, hey, this is the first time I have ever really touched another man's privates. Felt kind of weird to say the least.

I'm directed to the bedroom where I am released from my hand restraints but not my chastity. "You have stretching to do, get it done." I'm told. I do my normal gym warm up stretches, eight different ones that pretty much stretches my neck, back, waist, arms, legs and feet. Nothing special to see when in shorts and a tee, very strange when stark naked and exposed. I'm doing this in front of someone gazing at me who has two screens of gay porn running in the background. Sir then says "I want you to shower and clean yourself out. Try to do it better. This time use the bottle douche instead of the wand. It's probably easier for a novice. Fill it multiple times till you rinse out clear, then do it a few more times to be sure. It holds just enough water to take care of you without flooding too far back. Remember, get it right, you don't want me to do it for you, there would be nothing more embarrassing for you than that, and boy will I make you pay for it." I believe him, though I'm not sure what I did wrong yesterday, but it was my first time with a power shower jet in my butt. I'm praying it will go right this time.

"Shave, brush your teeth and anything else you do in the morning. Then I want you to put this butt plug in. I look at it, seems big to me. Sir Michael picks up on my apprehension and simply states, "It is just slightly bigger than the one that was in you last night, the main difference is that it has a wider throat than the other one to keep your hole expanded a bit more. There are much bigger plugs out there, gay men handle them all the time. It just takes practice. You'll get there, we have a week. Just lube it up, go slow, glide in and out, a little at a time, it will hurt as you pass the widest bulge, but that will quickly subside once it pops in and your hole seats around the neck. You are to wear it all morning. I don't want to lose the stretching we achieved last night. Put on your work jeans and shirt. No underwear, you are in commando mode today. When you are done, come in for a little breakfast, I want to get some fiber into you. By the way, don't expect lunch."

I comply, nothing so far to dread. I head in for breakfast, which is a simple bowl of a store label All Brand flakes and sliced bananas served with a little two percent milk. I eat with Sir Michael who is enjoying two sunny side up eggs, some bacon, OJ, and a Thomas' English Muffin cover with orange marmalade. Oh yes, and a cup of coffee. Ah, the real life of a Dominant and a submissive. With my breakfast I take my daily medication for cholesterol and some vitamins. Sir Michael says I have something else for you to take and hands me two pills. "Tadalafil, 20 mgs tabs. If I want you hard, this will make sure you can get hard." he says. I know that this is the generic Cialis used to treat Erectile Disfunction. I have no trouble getting hard when stimulated by my wife, but if commanded to in the service of men, who knows? I know it won't harm me, so down they go without argument.

I'm instructed to wash the dishes and complete a general kitchen clean up and when finished to report outside. Walking around is not difficult but does constantly feel strange with a rather large butt plug in my ass.

Sir Michael is waiting, not impatiently, outside. Yards here are much smaller than back East. And a lot less grass. These environmentally active Californians use electric battery mowers and the die hard use old fashion reel push mowers. And of course, you know what kind Sir Michael has at the ready for me. No big deal. Easy for me. The mower is not old, they do still make them. His has sharp blades and well lubed mechanisms. The operator is well lubed too. The sensation is so odd, not comfortable, but not comfortable either. That slippery plug, while not coming out, does seem to be moving around in my cavity a lot. It takes about 45 minutes to get the lawn cut and then the sidewalks swept up.

It is then onto some gardening. Sir takes pride in his roses. He's so gay. Not flamboyant by any means, conservative in his political beliefs which puts him at odds with many of his gay friends, but he does feature many gay stereotypes, he's a clean and organization freak, a Homes and Gardens/Architect Digest home look-a-like and then there is his roses. As we cut out some thick old dry stems, he mentions how good these will be to thrash me. He says it without any ha ha inflection, so I'm a little concerned. Not really interested in being stroked with thorn sticks. It will not be my decision to make. He does seem to be cutting them to an even size and has put them aside. Oh my, nothing like helping build the weapons to be used against you.

Then we are onto a repair job of his garage door opener. It needs adjustment. I'm handy, it takes a while but with the original instruction manual and some fine adjusting, it now works like a charm. Now remember, the garage door is in his dungeon. When we have the door open, we have sheets draped over his cross and chair. No need to cover his newly made table, it's non-descript. We take down the sling from its four chains. Sir Michael suggests that the dungeon is here only for me and the likes of me, and therefore, it's my fault we need to do this extra work. Fault equals punishment. Obviously, I'm the only one in the room that will be on the receiving end of that. I swear he is looking for reasons. Oh yeah, that is what this visit is all about. I'll have to remember to thank him for his initiative.

Sir Michael breaks for his lunch and sends me to the local Albertson's grocery store on foot with a grocery list. It's about a mile walk each way, no big deal, at least I won't have to watch him eat while I go hungry. By the time I'm nearly back the plug is starting to make me a little raw, I'm uncomfortable. I hope it won't be in much longer.

I'm wrong, turns out it will remain until just before dinner. When I return from Albertsons, I'm told that Sir Michael has a regular client scheduled to arrive in about an hour. I put away the groceries and them I am sent to the Dungeon.

"Strip" I am ordered, and I comply. Not much to remove, socks, pants, and t-shirt. Shoes are already off; they are not allowed to be worn in the house. Sir Michael brings down some restraints from the shelf. First one is something I have seen online but certainly never had on. It is a Humbler. This is a device made of two pieces of identical shaped wood that is about 15 inch long and two inches wide with two opposing sweeping curves that meet in the middle. They are painted in a gloss black lacquer. In the middle of each is a spaced hollowed out so that the top and bottom when put together create a space that captures a man's ballsack. The two boards are fastened together with bolts on each end screwed down tight around the balls via butterfly nuts. When the balls are captured from behind and secured the long boards rest on the back of the victim's lower butt and upper legs. If the sufferer makes any attempt to walk it tugs on the balls in a painful manner. I find it very effect when he attaches it to me.

Next, Sir Michael shuffles me across the room, so I am about eight feet from his jumbo screen, facing it. He tells me to put on the knee pads he has now provided and to get down on my knees. I painfully meet the request as my balls are tugged while getting down. He then pulls my legs apart, puts on leather cuffs and locks them to a spreader bar. The bar is spread but not excessively. My favorite wrist cuffs that I brought with me are then wrapped around my wrists, buckled, and secured with miniature locks. They are then connected behind my back to each end of a short chain with padlocks. This gives me some arm movement, but only enough to bring my hands to my sides. I check my movements. I can rise on my knees to an upright position, and I can sit back and rest on the back of my lower legs. I think if I had too, I could stand, but my balls would suffer for it big time during the standing process. Possible I could roll down on my side, not sure.

I am now staring at the TV. Sir Michael turns it on and switches to programming that I know he had checked out for me ahead of time. He mentioned it on one of his calls indicating it wasn't his cup of tea, but I may like it. Its heavy gay bondage porn with men torturing other bound men in all kinds of devious and painful ways. Personally, I would have preferred girls. He says this site is a continual feed and it will play the entire time I am kneeling here, so enjoy it.

Now, one more thing before I get ready for my client, and this will give you something to remember me by for the next two hours. Sir Michael walked right close in front of me. With me in this kneeling position I am right at his crotch height. Slowly, for dramatic effect, he unzips his shorts. He reaches in and pulls out his placid dick. It is merely inches from my face. He holds it for about ten seconds then says "Beautiful, isn't it? Now kiss it." I hesitate. Quietly, again he says, "I said kiss it". Now realize, I have never kissed a man's dick before. In fact, I just held one for the first time this morning. Obviously, I didn't act fast enough, and I feel his hand pull my head forward as he leans into me. My mouth meets his dick and again I'm told "Kiss it" and I do. That hurdle passed. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

Reluctantly I comply. This is why I'm here, this is the fantasy, bound and forced. I certainly knew this would be part of this week's activities. But even so, when it starts to happen, you begin to question your resolve, your determination to satisfy a fantasy. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. He moves in closer again and gently sits his dick on my tongue. His hand is holding my head but he is not pulling me forward, the dick is just sitting there. My mind is in a whirlwind. There seems to be no noticeable taste, well make that no bad taste, I don't feel any textures. Just a slight weight on my tongue. The next command, "Close your mouth around it." I do. "Good Cunt. Now lick it while keeping your lips around the shaft."

I close my lips while keeping my jaws open and I swirl my tongue around this limp shaft sitting in my mouth. "Yeah Cunt, that's it. Keep doing that. More. Keep it slow." I'm not sure, but his dick may be starting to spring to life, not much though. It's not far in my mouth, actually it feels like just the head. Just like my gag, but soft, real soft. It feels wide, easily fills the front of my mouth. He stays in me maybe another fifteen seconds, certainly not long. Then he says "open" and withdrawals. "Did you like that Cunt? Your first time, right?" "Yes Sir." "What do you say?" Meekly I reply, "Thank you Sir" And there it is, the first time I ever had a dick in my mouth. I wouldn't count this as a blow job. There will likely be many more opportunities this coming week where that mountain will be climbed. "Now ponder that, savor that. I'll be back in an hour and a half, likely more like two. Don't go anywhere."

Nothing to do by sit on my knees and legs and watch this nasty bondage porn. Over the next two hours I did view some exciting scenes, although guys aren't my thing. But a lot of it was way too violent for me and I hoped Sir Michael hadn't studied it as part of his lesson planning. This sitting position quickly became uncomfortable. I sit upright on my knees for a few minutes, then I sit back down on my legs, then back up, back down. It must be similar to riding a bondage wooden horse. Who knows, maybe that is instore for me this week too. It does appear on the acceptable list in the contract.

One of the things in the porn that intrigued me a lot was the electro play. I have done this myself in my bondage. Mostly anally. I do it with programing that cycles up and down with a rhythm and only gets to a point of putting my butt and legs into a kind of trembling, spasming muscle convulsion, maybe just a touch of pain, zapping me for a short time and then back down. It feels great. Some of these guys were completely and tightly bound down and then painfully shocked hard, screaming and in agony as a result. I know I don't want to even try that. Hard pain is on my no list, but how do you know that is reached until I'm already shocked? I saw that Sir Michael had the electro toys on the shelf. I also know through conversation that these were not his as he doesn't own any. If he went to the effort to get them, I'm darn sure he is going to use them. My servitude provides for no bargaining position, so, it may be up to my safe words to save me, and the experience may be a bad one. OK, stop fretting, settle down, let's not worry about things you cannot control. A subservient is in not in control and excepts taking what is pleasurable to the Dominant. That's what you wanted and contracted. It will be fine. Enjoy the experience.

About an hour into this the rocking up and down on my knees and legs it became painful, so I tried to stand. The humbler proved to defeat my efforts from this position, so I tried rolling over onto my side. This too yanked hard on my balls, but once I started on a sideward trajectory I went over hard on my side. Wow. did that tug hurt. I was more than humbled. With my legs held wide in by the spreader bar getting comfortable this way also led to many position changes that cause pulling on my now sore balls. After I endured this for a while, I eventually struggled back to the original kneeling position which was how I was found upon Sir's return, likely a blessing for me.

The porn in the end was an unsettling diversion and but I learned things. It was about two hours when Sir Michael returned and released me from the humbler and all my binds, except for that darn butt plug, which I had nearly forgot about while I was going up and down on my legs. Sir then actually rubbed out my sore legs and thighs' My nuts were tender from the tugging, but I'll survive. I'm happy and satisfied.

"It's early but let's grab dinner. I believe you have a busy night ahead of you and you probably want to get right to it." I'm not sure if that is true, a nice bed about now would please me most. I just nod to my Dominant, he knows better as to what I need. "Have your chastity belt on but pull out that plug, you've had enough of that one." He's right as it probably has been inside me seven hours by now. My butt hole was a bit raw, and my insides had cramped around it a couple time earlier trying to make it expel itself. It wasn't coming out without assistance.

Chapter 6 Training Both Ends

Saturday evening. After dinner we return home and I'm instructed to re-douche and take a quick shower, then return to the bedroom naked and ready. I do so, but I am a little concerned about the second internal washing. I had read that while occasional douching is fine, frequent cleaning could be harmful and this is twice in one day. But I do as I'm instructed and report to the bedroom. "Get on the bench." I'm told. I climbed on and my arms, legs and chest were strapped down to the rests as the day before. Sir Michael already had his two porn channels turned on, so he got right to work on me. He first comes around to the front of me with my friendly leather hood in hand and pulls it over my head and fits it properly to my face. He then tightly closed and tied the laces in the back, so the hood is formed taut to my face and head. It's a good feel, I like hoods. He pulls the eye hole and mouth hole zippers closed. I can hear and talk but could not see although a tiny amount of light does shine thru the zippers.

1...34567...18