Eilish Gets Used

Story Info
Keira meets her new man and Eilish is a help to her.
2k words
4.76
1.2k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued from "Keira Discovers Lust")

Pretty, mousy little Eilish was privately upset with her mistress. Usually she was able to go off with her boyfriend when Micel visited, but she had been told that she was needed most of the night. It was frustrating. Keira had said a man she didn't know was coming, and not to mention him to anyone, especially Micel. What was she up to? She was dressed as she normally would for Micel, but another man was to see her like this? It made Eilish nervous. Keira had even fixed Eilie's hair and put a blush on her cheeks? What was that about?

Eilie got the fire going well, and set out cakes and wine on the sideboard, then sat in her little chair by the door where she spent hours and hours a day, waiting for her mistress to want or need something. Cool air bled in from the ancient windows. Keira seemed nervous and fidgety.

"Is my lord Micel coming too?"

"He'll be here at the normal time."

What exactly was all this? It made her nervous, a strange man in the bedroom? And she could tell no one? She nearly jumped out of her chair when the door was knocked. Keira straightened her satin nightdress and told Eilie to open the door. She did, and her big eyes were wide at the big, strong man standing there. He was much older than her father but had a relaxed look about him.

He stepped in and Eilie shut the door.

"Lock the door, Eilie", Keira said.

Lock the door? With this man inside? What was this?

"Pour wine little one. Bring it here."

Eilie did, and the two of them drank it down as the man rubbed Keira's leg. Eilie's eyes went wide as the man kissed her mistress, and she allowed it, their tongues licking. Eilie felt very uncomfortable and wanted to leave. She had never been in the room when Keira was with Micel in this way! Gods, what would Micel say about this?! Eilie sat down in her little chair and tried to ignore the intense kissing going on at her mistress' bed. This was not good, not good at all! She couldn't even imagine kissing anyone but her boyfriend like that! She crossed her legs and tried to ignore them.

She heard some whispered argument. He was trying to talk her into something. Eilie peeked and saw that Keira had the man's cock in her hand! It looked so different than her boyfriend's cute little one that she blinked. It was big and hard and manly. She turned away and looked at the fire, feeling very upset and guilty that she had even seen it. Keira and the man whispered and argued about something until she saw her put her head down and take the big cock into her mouth.

Keira could not herself believe she was doing this! She had his cock in her mouth, feeling his silky soft foreskin on her tongue and tasting his leaky precum. Oh Micel I'm sorry! He held her head there and slid it deeper than she was used to, gagging a little. The man clearly loved being in her mouth. She fingered her betrothal ring on her left hand with her thumb, feeling nervous and guilty but her clit was aching her. She would be having sex right here with Micel in less than an hour!

Eilish heard more whispered arguing. The man seemed interested in slipping his cock inside Keira's cunny. Eilie shifted nervously. The bickering continued despite breaks for tongue kissing. The man now had his hand up Keira's sleep shirt and she was making noises of pleasure. The man was unwilling to go without sliding his cock in her cunny.

"Just let me for a moment."

"No, I said there wouldn't be any of that!'

There was a bit of whispering for a moment. Keira finally seemed to agree with what he was saying.

"Eilie, come here girl"

"Lady? I...could I please go now?"

"No sweetness. Come to the bed."

Eilie was frozen. She knew she had to do as she was told but her boyfriend would not approve of this!

"Why mistress?"

"Eilish come here right now!"

Eilie reluctantly got up and walked to the bed. She put her hands to her face in utter shame as Keira reached up her work tunic and pulled her white cotton underwear down. She needed to leave! Her only thought was her loving, gentle little boyfriend. The strange man's cock was still out, hard as stone. What did she mean to do? Let the man use her for sex since she wouldn't? This was a thing that happened to maids, but she had assured her boyfriend that Lady Keira was not like that! She now knew that she was! Eilie was being pulled onto the bed with them. She started to try and get away.

"No no girl. Come lay, it's so comfy..."

Keira pushed her maid back on the pillow, pushing her tunic up and pushing her legs up at the knee. The man watched, looking at her bare cunny! It made her so nervous, no one but her boyfriend had seen it bare! She was very embarrassed about how much hair she had down there, and that she was slippery wet from earlier, thinking she'd be meeting her boyfriend for sex tonight. She lay there with her short maid hair being stroked by Keira as the man moved between her legs. She began to shake her head seriously.

"No, please? I have a boyfriend! I only do that with him!"

His big manly cockhead was exposed from his foreskin and it was all moist and had precum on it. When it touched her labia, she shivered and her eyes got wide. The man leaned to her and began to tongue kiss her deeply as his cockhead slid around her labia and hair. She was so nervous about him slipping his cock into her that she was shaky. Keira kept a hand on her tummy, keeping her in place so the man could have her maid. She felt his slippery warm cockhead press on her quim, and then one half of his cock was up inside. He was bigger and thicker than her little boyfriend and she felt her cunny hugging him tightly. She realized that her boyfriend couldn't stretch her like this and had a wave of nauseous guilt. Oh gods please let him never find out about this!

Her tongue was licked as he inched himself into her cunny more and more until he was in her to the root. She felt so full! She turned away from his incredibly wet kisses and Keira was watching all this, her hand up her night shirt. She gave Eilie a kiss on the cheek and cooed at her. Eilie was shaky and so nervous, desperate to know that her boyfriend would never find out.

Thinking of him, she knew that he was always so very careful not to get any cum inside her. Would this man be careful too?! The big man was whimpering softly whilst he was inside her.

"Please...umm. Don't cum into me. Please ok?"

They weren't answering her, and he began to slide in and out of her cunny more quickly, and harder. He apparently was very much enjoying her body. In one way, the incredibly hard cock inside her felt very good, but Eilie was so full of guilt for her boyfriend and afraid of the man's cum that she just wanted it over. He started to make the same kind of noises that her boyfriend would make just before he would pull out and cum on her thigh.

She looked at the man with her big eyes, too nervous to speak. With his big cock deep inside, she felt it pulse. A hard jerk. When she realized it was him squirting his cum into her cunny, she began to squirm and shake her head. She could get pregnant, and not from the man she loved! Oh gods! He held her in place and she felt his cock jerk 8 times inside her, and she felt warm and squishy inside. She was shaking and felt so guilty and upset she couldn't focus. He slipped his cock from her and a bit of the cum squished out, most of it staying deep inside her cunny.

"Wish I could take this little muffin with me. She has such a soft, slippery cunny."

"Please may I get up!?"

She squirmed off the bed away from them and quickly pulled her panties on. She was acutely aware that her cunny was squishy with the man's cum. It made her feverish with worry that her boyfriend would discover this! He was always so careful not to get a cum in her! This man might have made her pregnant and her boyfriend would take the blame for it! Keira and the man resumed kissing and Eilie sat miserably in her chair.

Her mistress and the man kissed, whispered and giggled. Eilish felt very resentful as she sat there with an achy, cummy mess between her legs. She must wash completely before she was near her boyfriend. The two on the bed continued whispering and kissing, and arguing. They argued so much, and he wasn't even Keira's boyfriend!

Several minutes passed, the two of them getting more passionate, their time together growing short. The man had finally, after much arguing, convinced Keira to let him slip his cock inside her once before he left. Eilish was red with embarrassment. His cock was wet from her cunny. Keria kept complaining that they had to stop now as the man got on top of her and quickly pushed his cock inside. Keira gasped, pushing up at him, which allowed him to slip in and out several times, which broke their agreement that it would be once in and out.

"Don't cum in there. Just don't, ok?"

She could tell that he intended to, and managed to slip away from him, his big wet cock sliding from her cunny.

"Eilie..come here girl. Stop being so sullen."

"May I please go?"

"This minute! You are so sassy today!"

Eilish miserably walked over, and her panties were pulled from her, again. The crotch of her panties was gooey with his cum. Why couldn't Keira take him, since she liked him so much! Why did she have to be forced to cheat on her love? She was tugged down on the bed, and his cock was iron hard and wet from being inside Keira. He slipped it into Eilie and she whimpered. She was a little sore from the first time before, and the ache went deep. She turned her face away from him, and Keira was right there, and kissed her mouth. She had never kissed her in a sexual way before.

Eilie's mouth went open and her eyes closed as the man slid in and out in a frantic, rapid pace. Her little cunny was stretched around him, but he slipped in and out easily. Keira kissed at her mouth and face as Eilie whimpered and made mewing noises. She didn't know that people did sex like this, so hard and fast! She whimpered and gasped and then Keira was kissing her with tongue. She was kissed deeply by her as the man's cock pulsed inside her, giving her more of its cum.

When he pulled out, her cunny felt hot and wet and used. She had been so close to cumming! Keira was very turned on and kept kissing Eilie. All three of them heard Eilie's cunny make a noise as some cum was pushed out of her slit. What if that happened when she was with her boyfriend later? What would he think?! She needed to sit in a warm bath, right away!

The man got out of the bed and began to dress. Keira pulled her maid closer and passionately kissed her. Was this going to be a regular thing now? She just wanted to leave.

"I'll be back on the morrow. Make sure this little one is here too."

"I didn't say you could come back, and what is your name??"

He smiled and unlocked the door, going out. Keria heard the first of 11 bells and nearly panicked, Micel would be here any moment! Dear gods! Eilie was needed to help clean up and prepare the bed.