Keira Discovers Lust

Story Info
Keira and Michel attend a betrothal group meeting.
1.6k words
4.81
1.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keira sat nervously on one of the crowded benches in one of the 6th floor salons. She and her boyfriend were in a group organized by one of the priests, to welcome newly betrothed couples. Keria was eighteen and had recently been betrothed to her boyfriend Micel, whom she'd been in love with since she was twelve. Michel sat to her right, and some older man who seemed not to have a partner was to her left. She was tightly packed between them, and the feeling of another man so close to her was making her anxious. The man didn't seem to mind.

Keira was wearing her best satin dress that her mother had made. It was a bit too short and she lamented about how much leg she was showing, not that Micel minded it. But the strange older man's hand was touching her thigh as he kept his hands on his legs. That was distracting and made her feel funny. She glanced at Michel, who was listening intently to the priest, who was droning on in a northwest Norish accent that grated on her. The man slid his finger back and forth on her thigh three times, and she looked at him and shook her head no. Was he crazy? Why was he doing that?

She couldn't move away from him and she couldn't stand up or move somewhere else, and he seemed to know that. His finger rubbing her thigh, out of view of her boyfriend, made her feel flushed and very nervous. She shifted and only made it worse, she was so close to the man! With the finger, he went to her hem and slid beneath it, his finger touching inches from her cunny. Micel couldn't see! If she told him, he'd make a big scene. When was this annoying priest going to finish his talk? She wasn't even paying attention.

The man seemed intent on feeling Keira's panties, he was inching a finger pad toward them. Why had they chose to sit in a corner? No one could see what he was doing! She took a deep breath, steeling herself, and turned to him to scold him and make him stop. The minute her face was to his, he slid his tongue across her mouth, then gave her a soft, loving kiss. Her eyes were huge. Their position in the room and her long flowing brown hair hid his face. She felt a shiver and a wave of guilt and broke the kiss, losing the nerve to say anything or to scold him. She tried to focus on her boyfriend and listen to the annoying priest.

An acolyte was walking around handing out wafers, and when Keira reached for hers, the man next to her slid his hand up the back of her dress and squeezed her butt. She panicked and tried to get him off, glancing nervously at Micel. His finger slipped under her panties and slid along her large left labia. The feeling of it gave her chills and she felt her clit tingle. No one but Michel had ever given her sexual pleasure and she didn't like it! As she began to sit down, the pad of his finger slid and touched her clit, making her squeak and jump a little.

"Are you alright love?" Micel asked.

"I'm fine!" She answered shakily.

She sat down and luckily Micel turned away again. Keira ate her wafer and willed the man next to her to have had his little thrill and leave her alone, but it seemed to have only inflamed him. He slid a hand to her left cheek and turned her toward him. In the little, dark privacy of her flowing hair, he gave Keira a sloppy, wet tongue kiss. She felt her nipples ache and tingle. This man had touched her clit! She had never imagined doing something so intimate to a man other than Micel. In the dark room, it looked like she was talking closely to the man, her hair provided privacy. She turned from the kiss, still facing him.

"Please don't, my betrothed is right next to me!"

"I want you to play with my cock."

"What? No?! Are you insane?"

She had never seen an erect cock other than Micel's. For a betrothed girl in her social class it was beyond forbidden! Hidden by the dark and the ruffled pullover of the couch, the man lowered his hose. She looked down and a rigid cock with swollen veins was there. His foreskin was wet at the tip, leaking some of his precum. It occurred to her that he was this erect because of her. He took her left hand and guided her into holding and stroking it, and she nervously looked back at her boyfriend. Micel was clueless as to what was going on. The cock in her hand was thicker than his, and had these hard ridges from the veins. It made her nervous and very turned on. She stroked it slowly and thought about his finger on her clit. Gods, his cock was so hard!

She turned and looked at it, realizing that precum was squishing out of his foreskin slit from her strokes. She shuffled her feet a little, wishing she were alone with the man. Full of curiosity, she pulled down his foreskin like she did with Micel. The tip was so smooth and pink and manly. Gods, what was she doing? She loved taking Micel's cock head in her mouth when it was moist from being in it's foreskin. Would she do that with this man?

The priest was starting the long chanting prayer session and she watched Micel participate as she kept stroking the other man's cock. The man turned her face again and gave her a passionate tongue kiss. It made her stroke him harder. She knew she was making him crazy with lust and she found that she loved it, despite strong feelings of guilt. She wanted to be in a private place with this man whom she didn't even know. She didn't even know his name! The crinkly wet noise his foreskin was making as she slid it up and down the cock head was making her a little crazy.

Keira almost yelled out in surprise as the priest called her and Micel by name to be blessed. She hurriedly let go of the man's cock, two of her fingers slimy with precum. She tried to lick the man's saliva away from her lips. Oh gods she was going to kiss Micel with the man's spit on her and in her mouth! She got up, very aware of how wet and hot her cunny was. Wet excitement was leaking out of her slit. She was nervous and embarrassed as Micel led her to the center of the room. She looked back quickly at the man.

Now that she could see him more clearly she realized he was old. Older than her own father. Somewhat hidden on his neck by his shirt was the black X tattoo of the range guard. They were known to enjoy seducing other men's woman. Like her! It made her feel stupid and used, and she vowed not to return to his side, even though she was feeling a strong urge to keep playing with his cock. When the blessing was performed, Micel kissed her and she felt a nervous giddiness as he tasted the other man's saliva on her mouth. The blessing done, Micel led them back to their seat. She gave a nervous glance at the man.

She was sandwiched in between them again, and as Micel held her right hand, the man returned her left hand to his cock. She gave it a couple squeezes and let the tip of her finger touch and play with his silky soft foreskin. He really wanted her.

"Precious...what is your bedroom number in the castle"

'No, you can't come. My boyfriend comes late on each night"

"What time does your boyfriend come to you?"

'Umm at midnight?"

"I shall be there at 11 bell. What is the number?"

"I won't tell you now hush!"

Oh gods he wanted to come to her bedroom! The very idea was so scandalous! It was bad enough to let Micel in but that was kind of overlooked by people. To let a man she's not betrothed to inside? No, it could not be.

"I need to feel your soft wet mouth on my cock"

"Are you insane!? Stop propositioning me!"

Suck on his cock!? She was thinking she'd just play with his cock if she let him come to her bedroom. She couldn't begin to imagine how Micel would feel if she did that!

"If you come, it's just for a few minutes and I'll stroke it ok?'

"Is my cock bigger than your boyfriend's?"

"I...yeah?"

"What's the number honey?"

"You have to leave after 10 minutes!"

"What's the number?"

Keira hesitated. This was going so far! Micel would die if she let a man into her bedroom! She tried to talk herself out of it but then the thought of him laying on her bed and her stroking his lovely cock was too much.

"13 E. My maid will let you in"

Little Eilish would never tell on her. Eilie be disappointed she wouldn't see her cute little boyfriend tonight, but she was needed to pour wine and tend the fire. Keira felt a giddy nervousness knowing the man would see her in her bedclothes, dressed as she would be for Micel. Her loving boyfriend finally turned toward her and seemed a bit alarmed that the man was so close to her. He became protective, and Keira was glad she had already told the man where to come to her. She behaved properly now, ignoring the man and holding Micel's hand.

(Continued in "Eilish Gets Used")