Eilleen Gu's decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lang's tongue first lapped on Eillleen's labia, she jumped up in pleasant surprise. "What are you doing?" She looked back at Lang with entranced eyes and wiggled her ass in delight. "Keep doing that!" No one had ever gone down on her before, and she had never imagined this was something guys would do for girls. She was already happy to be serving Lang in any capacity, but for him to also pleasure her, she was beyond ecstatic. She felt his tongue lap up and down the length of her labia in slow, pleasurable strokes. She sighed, her eyelashes fluttered in pleasure, and her knees weakened, causing her legs to give way and her to sit down on Lang's face. "Fuckk," Eilleen groaned sexually as she grinded her hips down onto Lang's face. His tongue was now making circular, twirling motions deep inside her pussy, causing tingling sensations to run through her body, from her toes to her pussy up to her head. After a few minutes, the sensations began to build in increasing intensity, and Lang's tongue seemed to focus more on her engorged clitoris as his tongue sucked, caressed and fondled her love knob. "Oh my goddd, Mr. Wang. I'm feeling something is happening to me!" Eilleen's toes curled, her lower back arched like an Oriental goddess enjoying her orgasm, and her whole body went rigid. "Fuckkk, I think I'm cummminggg!" She gasped as her whole body shuddered from her first orgasm. Her hands tightly gripped Lang's legs and the orgasm pushed her body face forwards, so that her face laid next to Lang's groin.

"Oh my gosh, Mr. Lang. I think you just gave me my first orgasm," Eilleen panted as she tried to gather her breath. The pair were in a sixty-nine position: Lang laid down face up, with Eilleen right on top of him face down, and her face right next to his hard pole. At that moment, Eillleen was overcome with gratitude. She looked to her right and intuitively began stroking his member. She leaned towards his cock and swore she could smell his masculinity emanating from crotch. 'Mr. Wang not only looks masculine, he also smells masculine,' Eilleen thought to herself, as she found herself taking his cock inside her mouth again.

"Mmmhmm," Lang moaned in approval as he continued to give slow, long licks along Eilleen's dripping labia to allow her to come down from her orgasm's high. "That's a good girl -- keep sucking that cock." He was pleased that Eilleen had taken the initiative to blow him without any prompting; it meant that she was keen to please him and was susceptible to future suggestions from him.

Lang and Eilleen continued to mutually pleasure each other in the sixty-nine position, resulting in two more orgasms for Eilleen. When her orgasms approached, she would lose composure and resorted to just gagging her throat onto Lang's long, thick pole, as he ate her out to full-body shuddering orgasms. Lang regulated his breath and therefore was able to maintain control over his body, avoided ejaculation, and focused on maximizing his energy flows per the Taoist texts.

"Okay, get up," Lang ordered, his face, covered with Eilleen's juices, still buried underneath her snatch. "Time for us to go to part three."

Eilleen did not want to get up, but she dutifully obeyed Lang's orders. Her legs wobbled as she stood up, exhausted from the orgasms Lang gave her. She was about to turn around and give Lang a hug and a kiss when she felt his strong hands push her downwards, causing her to adopt her initial position. Her two hands supported her weight on the coffee table in front of her, while her naked ass jutted up at Lang invitingly. Humiliated but at the same time inexplicably turned on at being treated like a sexual object, her pussy gave another involuntary spasm of excitement and waited for Lang's member to conquer her.

"Slap!" Lang's hands slapped her ass, triggering a sharp pain from her behind and leaving a red mark on her right ass cheek.

"Oww," Eilleen yelped. No one had ever treated her in such a demeaning manner before. To her surprise, she found she enjoyed being treated in this manner, but only from a man like Mr. Wang.

"Who do you belong to?" Lang gave her ass another hard slap, this time on Eilleen's left ass cheek.

"Owww!" Her body shuddered in a mix of pain and pleasure. Her inner thighs felt her pussy convulsed as it gushed out another round of her love juices. Eilleen responded without thinking, "I belong to you, Mr. Wang! I belong to you!"

"And are you Chinese or American?" Lang held his breath as he waited how Eilleen would reply. Lang didn't forget he had a mission to accomplish here.

She replied instantly, without a moment's hesitation, "I'm Chinese! I'm 100% Chinese!"

"That's a good girl," Lang softly murmured with approval and rubbed his large cock up and down the length of her wet labia. "You're going to get a reward for being such a good girl." The bulging head of his sexual organ pressed against the entrance of Eilleen's labia, which easily parted and gave way to the incoming intruder for the first few inches before Lang's snake began to encounter resistance as it ventured into unconquered territory. Eilleen's arousal and her exceedingly lubricated pussy had allowed the first few inches of Lang's sizeable member to enter her from behind, but this was her first time with a man like Lang.

"Ouucch, go slow on me please, Mr. Wang," Eilleen cooed. Her eyelids fluttered, her back arched in enjoyment, and her neck arched to the side as she admired Lang's muscular upper torso. "It's my first time to be fucked by a man like yourself."

Lang grunted, as if to acknowledge her request to take it slow, and slowly worked his cock inch by inch into her tight pussy. Beads of sweat increasingly formed on his forehead as he fought the urge to recklessly plow the full length of his member into her inviting snatch. 'Remember the ancient Taoist texts and exercise some self control,' he admonished himself and recalled his breathwork training. After a series of controlled breathing exercises, he regained control of his body and cycled in Eilleen's youthful sexual energy into his body and through every region of his body before the energies flowed back up to his head. The Taoists knew that one the fountains of youth lay in the bountiful sexual energies of a beautiful, young woman - it, however, required a disciplined approach and mind to tap into such energies without burning one's own finger in the process.

"Fuckkk," Eilleen groaned, mainly from pleasure but also a little bit from pain. It felt like she was losing her virginity all over again with Lang, as his member penetrated into the unconquered depths of her body. Her hands turned slightly white as they tightly held onto the table in front of her as she got fucked like a bitch in heat in doggy style. Droplets of her pussy juices comingled with Lang's pre-cum slowly oozed down her inner thighs, as her vagina adapted itself to accommodate its new master. Just when she felt like she was about to explode like a turkey with too much stuffing, she felt the warm skin of Lang's naked hips make contact with her athletic ass. "Did I take it all?" She asked with a mixture of pride and relief.

"Yes, that's everything," Lang replied with an impressed tone. Not every eighteen year-old girl was able to take it all in their first attempt.

"Mmmhmm," Eilleen wiggled her ass invitingly and enjoyed the sensations of being filled up to the brim. She experimented with moving her hips in a circular motion, like a belly dancer seductively moving to a slow beat, and shyly looked back into Lang's eyes. She could feel his warm, pulsating cock stretching her insides out. Eilleen breathed in his musky scent and pheromones and felt herself losing herself deep into her lustful desire to get fucked by Lang. "Fuck me, Mr. Wang. Come fuck me with your big cock," Eilleen continued to look back into Lang's eyes. Gone was the sweet, innocent eighteen year-old; instead, a wanton slut stared back at Lang, begging to be fucked. Eilleen impulsively moved her hips forward a few inches before slamming it backwards into Lang's hips, causing her inner thighs to shudder in pleasure.

Lang let out an involuntary groan before re-taking control with his hands firmly on Eilleen's hips, and pistoled his hips in and out of her pussy at an impossibly fast pace. Sounds of their naked flesh slapping against each filled the room, and the erotic charge in the room was turned up further a notch. The two hostesses' moans also filled the room, as they sat on the couch, their skirts bunched up at waist level with their fingers twiddling furiously on their clits and other hand twirling their nipples in obvious arousal. The smell of sex permeated the air, and all anyone could think about was sex.

********

'Americans are far too fond of drugs and substances,' Yibo thought to himself and shook his head. 'It's a sign of a civilization in decline - just like when the Chinese became addicted to opium two hundred years ago. Interesting how history repeats itself with a twist.'

Xia's body was sprayed out on the sofa bed as her right hand held on to the opium pipe. She was smoking premium-grade opium and was enjoying herself a little too much. Before she knew it, Xia had already smoked up enough opium to get two people high, causing her to go into a temporary state of drug-induced comatose. Xia's body was in the room with Yibo and the pretty attendant, but her mind was elsewhere and her cloudy eyes gazed distantly into her dreams.

Yibo shook his head again, and instructed the attendant to decrease the purity of the opium to ensure Xia didn't overdose. It wouldn't look good if the mother of China's newest star for the upcoming Winter Olympics were to suddenly die from drug overdose in China. If all went to plan, everyone would come out a winner from this arrangement: Xia and Eilleen would be financially independent and could leverage their fame in the future, while Yibo and Lang would be looked upon favorably by the Party for having secured a few more medals for China in the Winter Olympics. Yibo then thought about the extra sweetener Lang was probably enjoying right now and smirked to himself, 'I wonder if Lang is enjoying himself down the hall. I should go check them out, and see if there's any room for me to have some fun tonight.'

He opened the door and walked down the hall. Moans and sounds of flesh slapping against each other could be heard from outside the door. 'Looks like Lang is already having a good time,' Yibo thought to himself in amusement. He opened the door, and the wet, musky scent of sex flooded his nostrils. Yibo looked past the door, and saw Eilleen getting pummeled doggy-style from behind by Lang while Eilleen made out with a naked hostess underneath her. Another hostess with red highlights in her hair rubbed her naked body behind Lang, occasionally fondling and kissing his erogenous zones. 'Three girls for one guy? Definitely room for one more guy,' Yibo thought to himself, as he closed the door and stripped off his clothes, revealing a rugged, muscular build with a plump semi-erect penis dangling down his thigh. Yibo was also a Taoist adept, meaning he practiced energy flows, and especially during sexual intercourse. It also meant he could emit pheromones when aroused, causing his target person(s) to also feel horny for him when Yibo lusted after them. The sight and smell of four beautiful and naked people enjoying themselves sexually was naturally causing Yibo's sexual urges to rise, and Eilleen and the two hostesses could feel the sexual tension around them thicken even more.

Lang looked over his shoulder and saw his old friend enjoying the orgy in front of him. "Yibo! Come join us, man!" Lang gave Yibo a wave to emphasize his point, and indicated for Yibo to stand in front of Eilleen's face, which was still latched on to the hostess with the golden highlights as their tongues continue to dance with each other.

Yibo smirked back at Lang and duly complied with his suggestion. His sizable erection dangled in front of Eilleen and brushed the side of her face.

"Oooh, what is this?" Eilleen paused from her making out and looked up to see Yibo's naked cock and body in front of her face. She looked up to see Yibo's smirking face and realized whose cock it belonged to. "Ahhh," Eilleen gasped as she felt the entire length of Lang's cock fill her up at that moment. "Looks like you finally decided to join us," Eilleen giggled, in the midst of her sexual high. Her right hand grasped Yibo's dangling cock and began to massage it, trying to do her best to please him while getting fucked from behind. The hostess with the red highlights, still under Eilleen, took turns fondling Yibo's substantial testicles and twirling with Eilleen's engorged nipples.

"Goddd, yes!" The sight of his Eilleen's pretty and exotic face scrunched up in ecstacy, together with her luscious lips wrapped urgently around his cock, was a sight Yibo would remember for a while. He pulled her brown hair, interwoven with a few streams of golden highlights, closer to his body, causing Eilleen to gag on the full length of his dick.

"Gggrrraaaarrr." Saliva spilled from her mouth, her face turned red from lack of oxygen and tears formed around her eyes. Eilleen allowed her mouth to be used as a hole for Yibo to fuck. She had always fancied herself a feminist, but being controlled and used for Lang and Yibo's pleasure was fast becoming the biggest turn-on for Eilleen.

Yibo looked down at Eilleen's stuffed mouth, and asked her, "So are you going to represent China in the Winter Olympics?"

Eilleen tried to look back up at Yibo, her eyes slightly cross-eyed from his large pole stuffed inside her wet mouth, while she was still getting fucked from behind by Lang. She vigorously nodded her assent to Yibo's question.

Yibo withdrew his cock from Eilleen's mouth, with a long stream of saliva trailing his member. His hard erection slapped against the side of her cheeks, and he asked her again. "Are you going to represent China in the Winter Olympics?"

Eilleen had already enjoyed four orgasms - her first orgasms ever in her life - and was in an extremely heightened state of arousal. She panted like a bitch in heat, and looked up at Yibo and then backwards at Lang who had slowed down his thrusts to cycle in her energies into his body per the Taoist texts. Lang looked back at Eilleen and nodded, as if to indicate he was acting in total concert with Yibo. Eilleen's senses were overwhelmed with sex - she smelled sex, she tasted sex, she felt sex.

Yibo pressed his stiff erection against Eilleen's cheek again, and demanded an answer, "Answer me you little slut."

"Yes!" Eilleen shook herself out of her sex-induced daze and answered Yibo without hesitation. "Of course I will. I'll do anything you two want me to."

Yibo exchanged an approving glance with Lang. Their work here was done, and the only thing left was for the naked group of five to enjoy themselves for the rest of the night. After twenty minutes, Lang took a break from Eilleen and fucked the two hostesses separately, while Yibo took his place inside Eilleen's pussy, but ordered Eilleen to ride him like an equestrian. Eilleen enjoyed being able to control the pace of sex and especially liked to ride fast when approaching her orgasms, but she missed the feeling of getting dominated. So she was pleasantly surprised when Lang came back after thirty minutes and caressed her from behind while she was still riding Yibo's erection. She enjoyed the attention from both men and felt Lang's cock from behind and was surprised it was coated with some kind of lubricant.

"Why is it so wet and slimy?" Eilleen asked.

"You're going to get double penetrated." Lang's cock nearly tore her ass in half, as struggled to accommodate both large members in her pussy and ass at the same time. After a few minutes, Eilleen got more comfortable, and the two men began to piston their dicks in and out in alternative arrangements, like a piston engine at work. Eilleen was used to pain from her sports training, but nothing could prepare her for the initial pain of getting double penetrated by these two men. After the initial pain subsided, she found herself fucking the two stiff cocks back with gusto, and kept begging for more until the wee hours of the morning.

********

"Eilleen, you truly are amazing," Lang remarked and Yibo nodded his agreement. She was like an athletic, young mare, able to keep up with the two stallions for the entire night. After hours of sex, muscle exhaustion forced them to wind down the night, and they were now enjoying their hot Jasmine tea whilst playfully talking and cuddling with each other.

The door opened and the hostess with the golden highlights walked in carrying a silver tray. On the top of the tray were some light refreshments and a contract with a black ballpoint pen next to it. The hostess, now appropriately attired in a fresh qipao, set the refreshments down in front of Eilleen, Lang and Yibo, and placed the contract and pen in front of Eilleen.

"Is this contract for me to represent China in the Winter Olympics?" Eilleen queried.

Yibo replied, "That's correct - if you need some more time to review it with your mother, who is in the next room sleeping by the way, that's totally fine."

"No need - I already told you, I trust you both and I'll do anything you ask me to." Eilleen picked up the pen and signed the contract. She skimmed through the rest of the contract and handed it back to Yibo and Lang. "Will I get to see you both regularly?" She asked with a hopeful tone.

"Of course, we have to take good care of China's newest superstar," Lang replied before chuckling, "besides, we likely won't be able to keep our hands off you."

Eilleen lightly punched his arm in jest before remembering another question she had. "But what if reporters ask me if I still have my American passport? And what should I say when they ask me if I'm Chinese or American?"

Yibo thought for a moment and responded, "Just say when you're in China you're Chinese, and when you're in the U.S., you're American."