Elaina's Property

Story Info
B is Elaina's favorite source of entertainment.
2.7k words
4.51
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After waking up every morning, the first thing Elaina wanted was entertainment. And everything she wanted, she took from B.

The sun had just come out. Sunlight entered through a small gap between the curtains, enough to bathe B's naked body in light. She was lying on the bed, with a comfortable fluffy pillow underneath her head, her hands firmly tied to the headboard, and her legs spread open, each ankle chained to a wooden bedpost. In front of her, sitting between her legs, was Elaina. And B was completely at her mercy.

"Come on, slave." She heard Elaina's deep, confident voice loud above the sound of her own moans. "We barely started and you are already whimpering. You sounded so sure of yourself just a minute ago... What happened?"

Slow and methodical, Elaina was fucking her with two fingers, entering and leaving B's pussy over and over again at a maddening pace. Sometimes she slightly brushed her thumb up, against her clit, and B jerked up to chase the feeling.

But Elaina made sure not to touch her clit too often. Just enough so the lack of proper stimulation had B slowly becoming more desperate. It didn't take much: it had been days since Elaina repeated the same ritual without letting her orgasm once. B had given up on controlling the sounds that left her mouth, and all she could hear were her own moans, her gasps when Elaina moved her fingers a certain way, and a choked cry when she grazed her clit once more.

"Aww, look at you. Spread open like this, moaning like a little slut... you love when I touch you, don't you?"

Trying to ignore her mocking words, B didn't take her eyes off the dark ceiling. Even then she felt the shame redden her skin. She tried uselessly to close her legs but all she managed was a pointless struggle against the binds on her ankles, a weak tug on the steel chains that barely made them rattle.

While she managed to close her thighs a little, she soon felt the denim of Elaina's jean-covered legs press against them and force them wide open again, leaving her even more exposed than before.

Meanwhile, Elaina kept fingering her, and, completely helpless, B let out a long whine. Elaina laughed at her and doubled her pace, turning the whine into a moan.

"There you go. Don't lie to yourself, slave. You are loving this."

B closed her eyes and tried to think of anything else. But she only became more aware of the movement of Elaina's fingers, slowly but firmly penetrating her as deep as they could, until the rest of Elaina's hand pressed against her pussy. When they retracted, B couldn't stop herself from trying to move her hips down.

Sometimes, once her fingers were inside her, Elaina slightly curled them up and held them there. The movement put pressure on a part of her that B didn't know existed before meeting Elaina. The sensation was sudden and intense, it made her seize up and gasp, and then melt into a shudder when Elaina took them out.

The first time Elaina snickered, surely proud that it still had that effect on her. B couldn't escape from the humiliation. Her reaction to that little move was something Elaina had learned after months of exploring her body, and a symbol of how much power she now had over her. In a way, it showed to both of them that Elaina knew B's body better than B herself.

Under her practiced touch, B couldn't resist for too long. The constant stimulation sent waves through her whole body, from her head to the tips of her toes. Each time the palm of Elaina's hand hit the mound of her pussy she felt her mind slip a little.

Only a few minutes later, her body was decisively betraying her and she was panting and rocking her hips, trying to grind against Elaina's hand, desperate for a relief she knew wasn't coming. With each movement, she quivered against Elaina's fingers and clenched on them when they left her.

She wanted to cry. Knowing she had no control over how her body reacted, abandoned and surrendered to Elaina's will. But the worst part was knowing that Elaina would stop, again, a little too soon.

Because her body belonged to Elaina, and right now her owner only wanted entertainment.

"You are so fucking wet." Snickered Elaina, taking her fingers out of her. She stopped touching her completely, and B let out a pleading whimper. "Oh, you want me to keep fucking you? You are such a slut, aren't you?"

B felt Elaina's hands creep up her naked body and whimpered again, shaking her head a little. Elaina's touch was firm, possessive, and slow. There was not an inch of her body that Elaina hadn't already claimed, but just to remind her she was rough, insistent, leaving a mark whenever she could.

She felt how Elaina's hands left a trail of her own wetness up her tummy and cried out when she roughly grabbed her breasts and quickly pinched a nipple, tugging slightly.

"Look at you. Just a desperate little slut." Without warning Elaina's hand darted to her chin. B tried to struggle but Elaina's fingers clamped down, painfully holding her chin and forcing her to look at her face for the first time. Elaina was looming over her, like a predator cornering her prey. She had a beautiful face, but her smile concealed a sharp edge, and her eyes were black and dangerous. "You want to say something, slave? Maybe you want to start begging now."

She held her there, waiting for an answer, and looking at her wide smile, B gulped and pleaded with her eyes. She wasn't sure if she wanted her to stop or keep going.

"Nothing to say, slave?" Elaina laughed. She let out of her head, and B whined when Elaina gripped her hair instead, forcing her head down until her chin pressed against her chest. "Look at yourself. Look how drenched you are."

Her mind was too foggy to do much else than blink and obey. Her thoughts lost even more focus when she saw the erotic scene in front of her: her completely naked body, her chest going up and down as she panted, her flush-red skin glistening with sweat and her own juices, and her legs wide open around Elaina, held in place by Elaina's knees.

Dumbly, her attention diverted to the marks Elaina left on her. Faded scars, bruises and more than a dozen thin lines of pink concentrated mostly on her breasts and thighs, as memories of previous, recent punishments. Many were faint-white instead, and she could even see some teeth impressions where Elaina liked to bite her the most.

Right above her shaved crotch, she had a patch of ink, a black tattoo in a stylized font. She knew it read "Elaina's Property". Sometimes Elaina had her look at it from a mirror while she whispered in her ear where she would give her the next one.

She saw Elaina's free hand trail back down her body and disappear between her spread legs. She saw how Elaina's arm was drenched with her juices, and Elaina didn't miss an opportunity to spread them along her thighs.

"Look at the mess you left." Elaina laughed. "And you are trying to pretend you don't like this? You want me to keep going until you cum, don't you?" Her fingers entered her again and B moaned, only to see how Elaina brought her hand back up and slowly moved over to her breasts, leaving a trail of pussy juice all over her body. Apparently the image made her laugh. "You look so cute like this, slave." She snickered. "And so pathetic, too."

B's throat felt dry, and she couldn't say a word as Elaina's hand moved back down. B swallowed, expectant, but Elaina didn't touch her again. Despite herself, a tiny pleading sound escaped her mouth.

Elaina laughed at her once more. She had woken up in a good mood, at least, and that gave B a glimmer of hope.

She let go of her hair, and B's head fell to the pillow. B gasped when she felt a hand brushing against her pussy. This time she felt three fingers slowly enter her, and she bit her lip, bracing herself.

But then she felt Elaina's other hand land on her pubic area, holding her, with her thumb pressing down on her clit.

The world went white for an instant when Elaina started moving her fingers. With her thumb she drew small, slow circles on and around her clit, while she thrust her fingers in and out on shallow and rapid strokes. The sudden quick sensations became too much and not enough at the same time, and B's moans caught in her throat, too overwhelmed to produce sound.

"Oh, you love it there." Elaina cackled. She pressed on her clit and the aftershock made B's entire body shudder. "Maybe I'll let you cum after all, if you ask nicely..." While talking she kept slowly stimulating her clit. Without knowing B raised her trembling hips, searching for more of the sensation as Elaina's touch became for a few moments her entire world. "You want to try that, slave? Tell me how much you'd love to cum."

Her mind was numb and everything felt so far away except the feeling of Elaina's hands and what they did to her. Every brush on her clit sent a wave over her entire body, making her arch her back and her hands and ankles shake and tug at the chains. The waves kept coming and coming, building up a tingling feeling on her lower body and down her crotch, stronger and stronger until she felt at the brisk of orgasm.

But then Elaina slowed down, and the change in pace kept her release just out of reach. B let out a desperate whine, almost a cry, that turned into a scream when Elaina slapped her hard, right above her cunt. Her first instinct was to try to clamp her legs closed, but that only resulted in her flailing pathetically in front of the other girl, who still had free access between her legs and didn't stop fingering her for a second.

"Say it now." Elaina kept mocking her. Her fingers doubled their pace, but before even a small moan could escape B, Elaina slapped her again, this time closer to her clit. "Beg for it."

The third slap was stronger than the last. The stinging feeling made her flail and struggle again, but then the constant waves of pleasure made her arch her back and close her eyes shut. The pain mixed with the raw sensations overtook her body and threatened to make her lose her mind.

"P-please." She finally whimpered, her voice low, merely a groan.

"Please what?" Elaina didn't stop. B desperately tried to pace her breathing. She had to close her eyes before she could say a coherent word.

She wasn't sure if Elaina would let her, after all, but she was more than desperate enough to beg. "Please let me cum--" She said in a single breath, her voice coming out tiny and pleading, then devolving into a low moan as Elaina kept assaulting her pussy. For a second she feared Elaina would stop right there.

"Look at me." Elaina demanded instead. B blinked and obeyed, tilting her head up as much as she could and looking at her owner with glazed eyes. She tried not to focus on Elaina's hands, or the wet sounds she heard every time Elaina thrusted her fingers inside her. "You can do better than that, slave. Beg like the good girl you are."

Elaina spoke slowly, giving her time to understand her words. B's entire body felt tingly, shaking with the tension of Elaina's constant teasing and the days of denial. She was on the edge and more than ready to drown, but part of her still dreaded Elaina was only making her beg just to deny her again. Her eyes pricked with tears.

"Please, mistress, please..." She babbled quickly, on the verge of crying, desperate to say anything that could convince Elaina. "I want-- I need to cum so bad, mistress-- please- please, please I need it, I- I" She gulped. "I love when you touch me--" She gasped as Elaina's fingers shook her entire body. "--when you fuck me-- I'm yours. I'm yours-- just- just- I need-- please, I need it." She was moving her hips as much as she could, and she cried out when Elaina's hand stopped. "Please!"

She would have started crying from frustration, but then Elaina reached over and grabbed her neck. B looked up and saw Elaina's face above her-- her smile was gone, and her eyes seemed darker than ever. She gripped her neck tightly, immobilizing her head and barely letting her breathe.

"Such a slut." She heard Elaina say. Her tone was now low and husky. "So fucking desperate to cum." She started fingering her again, slowly, and B let out a weak gasp, unable to look away from Elaina's eyes. "Look at me, slave. Since you are so desperate, I'll let you cum once. You better show some gratitude later."

She slowly picked up her pace and B nodded as much as the hand on her neck allowed her. When Elaina curled her fingers inside her she let out a delirious moan, weak because of the lack of air.

With Elaina looking straight down at her, B felt watched, vulnerable. Elaina's eyes were deep and scary, but B was hers either way and being afraid was pointless. And as the hand on her neck tightened, she felt herself fall into Elaina's mercy. Giving in to her owner, looking up to her eyes and begging in silence while Elaina moved her hand faster and faster.

It didn't take long. Once more Elaina brought her to the edge, but this time she didn't stop. When Elaina curled her fingers again, hitting that part inside her, B felt her climax explode and spread through her body like wildfire and take hold of every inch of her, in and out.

Her mind seized up upon the overwhelming sensation. All the tension built up for days, that bubbling feeling in her lower body, was suddenly released on a single mind-shattering orgasm. Her entire body shook wildly, quivering against her restraints and Elaina's touch, and she gripped the headboard with her tied hands as she felt the desperate need to hold on to something. Suddenly every part of her became extremely sensitive, and she was aware of every inch of her skin that touched the soft sheets of the bed, of the feeling of the leather on her wrists and ankles, of Elaina's jeans and her hands: her fingers still gripping her neck and her hand slowly rubbing her pussy and sending aftershocks through her body.

She didn't know how long it lasted. Her mind only returned to reality when Elaina let go of her neck and B inhaled deeply, hungry for air. Once her climax finally died down she slumped on the bed, only held by Elaina and her chains.

She closed her eyes, sweating and panting. Her body felt heavy and submerged in passive bliss. She didn't move an inch as Elaina freed her limbs one by one, taking some time to rub her wrists and ankles, and then moved her to her side and held her from behind. With a hand her owner touched her hair, separating the strands that her sweat kept stuck to her forehead.

B exhaled slowly, relaxing under her touch. She enjoyed it when Elaina cared for her. Even if she only did it after she was done with her.

"Good job." Elaina whispered in her ear. "You are such a good girl." B let out a sigh of contentment. "Now, do you have something to say?"

"Thank you... mistress." She breathed out, feeling exhausted. Elaina pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Good girl." She said, softly. A few seconds later, she nibbled on her ear and whispered again in a husky tone. "When you are ready, go down and make me breakfast."