All Comments on 'Elaine on the Run Ch. 03'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovin it

I've finished the existing Elaine series now & I have to say I'm very impressed. You've crafted the most complex story line I've encountered on this site. I look forward to reading your work in the future. The series has been a bit violent for my taste, but your use of language, detail, timing & twists has kept me so engaged that the level of violence isn't really even an issue for me. At this stage, my only complaint is that you don't write as fast as I read; but I can't hold that against you, I can only patiently wait for more.

beygaze1beygaze1about 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Lovin It

Thank you very much for your kind comments, I do appreciate it.There will be more stories to come, so keep on reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best story on this site

I came upon the Elaine series randomly and didn't stop until I had read the whole thing. You're a really good writer. I don't just mean porn good, I mean actually good. I'd read this story if it had no sex (and I really love the sex in it, so please don't stop, it's always fresh and hot).

My only quibble about part 3 is that this is the first time you don't end on a kind of hopeful note. Which is not to say that this is artistically bad, only that the wait until part 4 will feel that much longer! I'm excited to see what will happen next.

beygaze1beygaze1about 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Best story on this site

High praise indeed and I thank you. Don't worry, there will still be lots of sex in the upcoming parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brava

Agreed with you are an excellent writer. I would read this even without the 'vibrant' sex because you have crafted a marvelous story! Looking forward to reading more about Elaine and if Roy can get back with her and elude being killed. Not sure how Elaine could get back to the Olds to get the package to Indy though. Roy likely will have to do it himself.

beygaze1beygaze1about 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Brava

Thank you for the compliment. Don't underestimate Elaine, but we'll have to see what happens next, won't we? Stay tuned!

DreamInTheDarkDreamInTheDarkabout 12 years ago
5 stars!

I really love this. You know that I do. You are skilled and truly amazing.

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyabout 12 years ago
loving it

i came across your story randomly and just gave a quick read to check it out. Well, i was hooked! Even though the sex is good, its actually the story that has me desperate for more. I find myself eager for another chapter and even wondering throughout my daily life whats going to happen next! Thanks for the fantastic writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Need more...

MESSmeMESSmeover 9 years ago
Another amazing story!

I absolutely LOVE your stories and your writing style! You are without a doubt my favorite author and I can't seem to get enough of your work! I can't help but continue to come back again and again to reread your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES