Elaine on the Run Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes,‭ ‬Mark,‭" ‬Elaine said softly.‭ "‬You're a fucking bastard,‭ ‬Mark,‭" ‬she added.

‭"‬Not in a legal sense,‭ ‬but I agree in a figurative sense,‭" ‬he chuckled.‭ "‬Once this is done I look forward to sharing you with Sam.‭ ‬Ta-ta,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭ ‬I'll be seeing you soon.‭"

Elaine started crying.‭ ‬She had made it this far,‭ ‬she had gotten away from J.J.‭ ‬and Kristy and now it was all for naught.‭ ‬It was her choice,‭ ‬she could get away,‭ ‬but Roy would die.‭ ‬If she wanted Roy to live she had to give herself,‭ ‬her body,‭ ‬to Sam and she knew what he was going to do to her.‭ ‬She was a slave,‭ ‬she reminded herself,‭ ‬her first duty was to obey her Master.‭ ‬And she loved him,‭ ‬she believed that when he was okay he would come for her.

Elaine sat back down on her sleeping bag.‭ ‬Today she had planned on getting away,‭ ‬on being on the road far far away from all of this.‭ ‬Instead,‭ ‬she was going to wait for Sam,‭ ‬Sam with the huge cock and sadistic streak,‭ ‬to come pick her up.‭ ‬And she was going to go voluntarily,‭ ‬to willingly submit to him,‭ ‬just to keep Roy alive,‭ ‬just because her owner told her to.‭ ‬What really galled her was that she had won,‭ ‬she was so close to getting away,‭ ‬but she was giving it up,‭ ‬she was giving herself up,‭ ‬to save Roy.

Elaine let herself have a good cry,‭ ‬but then started to regain her composure.‭ ‬If she was going to do this,‭ ‬she was going to do it with dignity.‭ ‬She would wait for Sam with her chin high.‭ ‬She poured a cup of coffee and added some powdered creamer to it.‭ ‬She got out a bagel and some fruit and sat on the ground to eat.‭ ‬She tried to think of the situation in positive terms.‭ ‬This was not J.J.,‭ ‬brutish,‭ ‬violent and repulsive‭; ‬Sam was decent looking and intriguing,‭ ‬he was just evil and he scared her.‭ ‬She knew he would hurt her,‭ ‬that he would be tender and gentle to her then fuck her violently then be tender and gentle when he was finished.‭ ‬It would be a test of her submissiveness,‭ ‬of how far she could go.‭ ‬She had to admit that it was exciting to some degree and there was anticipation to go with the dread.‭ ‬Eventually she realized that,‭ ‬once again,‭ ‬her life and her body were out of her control.

‭"‬May I join you‭?" ‬Hunter emerged from the brush at the edge of Elaine's camp.‭ ‬She was a little surprised to see him here,‭ ‬but somehow she kind of knew he was around.‭ ‬She nodded her assent and Hunter sat down beside her.‭ "‬I'm sorry,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬I did not see this happening.‭ ‬I thought for sure I could get Sam today.‭"

"You knew where I was and you knew Sam was after me.‭ ‬You were going to let him find me.‭ ‬I was bait,‭ ‬wasn't I‭?" ‬Elaine asked.

Hunter shrugged.‭ "‬Yes.‭ ‬We knew Sam was after you and would come to you.‭ ‬We passed on your location to someone in his group and he was going to come for you this morning anyway.‭ ‬If necessary,‭ ‬I would have stopped you from leaving.‭ ‬You were the bait and when Sam took it I was going to be there to finish him off.‭"

"Didn't you think of me‭? ‬How this might affect me‭?" ‬Elaine asked.

Again,‭ ‬he shrugged.‭ "‬You are a slave.‭" ‬He said as if that explained it all.‭ ‬Elaine realized that whatever feelings Hunter might have for her,‭ ‬in the end she was just a slave to him.‭ ‬She was property to be used and disposed of as her owner,‭ ‬and his partners,‭ ‬saw fit.‭ ‬If that meant exposing her to brutal rape and violation to achieve their objective,‭ ‬than so be it.‭ ‬Her safety and feelings were irrelevant.‭ ‬She realized he might like her,‭ ‬he might enjoy being with her,‭ ‬but in the end,‭ ‬she was just a slave to him.

Elaine let out a great sigh as the realization hit home.

‭"‬You understand now,‭ ‬don't you,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬Hunter asked softly.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine answered and ate some more of her breakfast.

‭"‬You are a beautiful,‭ ‬wonderful woman,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬But you are a slave.‭ ‬You agreed to that.‭ ‬You signed the papers and when you did any rights or considerations you might have had disappeared.‭ ‬Sometimes the reality of it is harsh,‭ ‬isn't it‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir.‭" ‬She took another bite.‭ "‬How did Mark find Roy‭?"

"Someone sold him out.‭ ‬My money is on Freddie Eel,‭" ‬Hunter poured himself a cup of coffee.

‭"‬Freddie‭? ‬Really‭? ‬Why‭?" ‬Elaine thought that Freddie was the most honestly dishonest person she had met in all this.

‭"‬Freddie was going broke.‭ ‬He had a few deals that did not pan out and he staked a lot of what he had left on our deal in Canada.‭ ‬We warned him that it might go bad,‭ ‬but he was getting desperate.‭ ‬When that blew up,‭ ‬literally and figuratively,‭ ‬he lost more than he could afford.‭ ‬I didn't tell him anything,‭ ‬but I told Greg and Greg trusts Freddie far too much for his own good,‭" ‬Hunter rested his hand on Elaine's thigh.

‭"‬What are you going to do about Freddie‭?" ‬Elaine looked at his hand.‭ ‬Even now,‭ ‬he could not keep his hands off of her.‭ ‬She wished she had dressed,‭ ‬but it was too late now.

‭"‬Nothing.‭ ‬Freddie is a minor problem at the moment.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬he knows too much for me to do anything to him.‭ ‬I'll just cut him out of any future business,‭" ‬his hand caressed her leg.

Elaine snorted.‭ "‬Why is it whenever someone has a deal go bad,‭ ‬I get fucked‭?"

Hunter set down his coffee and took the food and coffee from Elaine's hands.‭ "‬Because you are a slave.‭" ‬He kissed her,‭ ‬and stroked her hands.‭ ‬Elaine looked at him with moist eyes,‭ ‬wanting him to take her away from all this.‭ ‬She wanted to be back on the mountain with him,‭ ‬or back in Roy's house.‭

Hunter stood up in front of her and opened his pants.‭ ‬If Sam was going to take her,‭ ‬Hunter was going to enjoy her first.‭ ‬Elaine reached up and took out his cock,‭ ‬stroking it with her hands then holding it while she licked it from base to tip.‭ ‬Hunter let her lick his shaft a few times then pushed it passed her lips.‭ ‬Elaine did not resist,‭ ‬she welcomed him into her mouth and throat.‭ ‬This was one last respite before Sam,‭ ‬and this was what she was.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes as he choked her with his hard cock.‭ ‬He was almost gentle as he took her mouth,‭ ‬his strokes were deep but slow.

Kneeling naked in the desert with Hunter's cock sliding in and out of throat,‭ ‬Elaine knew she was a slave.‭ ‬Hunter thought nothing of fucking her face on a whim and she welcomed him.‭ ‬She could survive Sam,‭ ‬she could do it.‭ ‬It would hurt,‭ ‬but she did not always mind that.‭

Hunter savored Elaine taking his cock,‭ ‬the feel of this beautiful woman pleasuring him.‭ ‬He imagined what Sam would do to her and the thought of him abusing Elaine made Hunter even more aroused.‭ ‬She was such a natural slave,‭ ‬but Hunter wanted her,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬He was going to find a way to get her back,‭ ‬not for her benefit,‭ ‬but for his.‭ ‬He wanted to have her often,‭ ‬to see her beautiful eyes water as he fucked her hard,‭ ‬to feel her tight ass around his cock.‭ ‬Sam was going to have her for a while,‭ ‬but Sam would be careless at some point and Hunter would take care of him.‭ ‬For now,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬his world was Elaine's mouth on his shaft and it was wonderful.‭ ‬He moaned and came,‭ ‬filling Elaine's mouth with his cum.

Elaine gagged and swallowed and wiped a drop or two from the side of her mouth.

Hunter ran his fingers through Elaine's hair and looked her in the eyes.‭ "‬Roy still owns you.‭ ‬Sam will have you for a while,‭ ‬but he is not your owner.‭ ‬In‭ ‬48‭ ‬hours we start our little war up again and I'm not going to rest until Mark and Sam are dead.‭ ‬We will get you back.‭" ‬Elaine nodded and reached up to take Hunter's hand.‭ ‬He held it for a second,‭ ‬then zipped us his pants and turned away.‭ "‬I need to go.‭ ‬I trust Mark,‭ ‬but I think if Sam had a chance to take me out easily,‭ ‬he'd do it.‭" ‬He kissed her hand then disappeared into the brush.

‭==================

After finishing talking to Elaine,‭ ‬Roy called Hunter.‭ ‬They spoke for a few minutes,‭ ‬clarifying the cease fire and exchanging a few coded instructions.‭ ‬Roy knew that Mark knew they were talking in code,‭ ‬but Mark had no idea what they were saying and there was really no way to stop them.‭ ‬Roy passed the phone back to Mark and Mark and Hunter finalized a few details.

Roy brooded in silence for a few minutes while Mark stepped out of the room to make his own arrangements.‭ ‬He was pissed off.‭ ‬This had not gone well.‭ ‬He was relieved that he was alive,‭ ‬along with most of his crew.‭ ‬He was angry that Leon and Faybio were dead and the entire deal,‭ ‬and all the money and goods,‭ ‬were scattered across Canada.‭ ‬He had watched news coverage and realized he had managed to start a pretty big wildfire.‭ ‬They had not had much of a chance to tidy up after the debacle so the fact there were dead bodies,‭ ‬exploded trucks and parts of missiles and rockets scattered all over the center of the fire made big news.‭ ‬Roy felt confident that there was no way any of it could be traced back to him,‭ ‬he had been very careful about erasing his tracks.‭ ‬Mark did not seem worried either,‭ ‬so he had probably covered his ass well,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬The current speculation was a CIA drone strike and the Canadians were not happy about it.‭ ‬Roy had enough of a sense of the absurd to realize that he may have been part of a major international incident that would seriously damage United States-Canadian relations.

Then there was all that had happened to Elaine since he had left for Canada.‭ ‬He had been kept informed by Hunter and by his own methods.‭ ‬He was physically weak,‭ ‬but his mind,‭ ‬despite the pain killers,‭ ‬was still sharp.‭ ‬He was not pleased how his slave had been treated and he had some scores to settle there.‭ ‬He was not too surprised about Anna,‭ ‬he was irritated about her but she might be useful later.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬he liked the idea of her and Elaine together now and then.‭ ‬Anna would wait.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬was another story.‭ ‬He regretted not having J.J.‭ ‬killed before they left.‭ ‬He would not make that mistake again.‭ ‬Kristy was Kristy,‭ ‬she was already being dealt with.‭ ‬Hunter confirmed that she was now with Freddie.

He shifted in the bed again.‭ ‬He was restless.‭ ‬As soon as Mark was gone he was out of here.‭ ‬The gunshot wound had not been all that bad.‭ ‬It was a high power rifle with a solid bullet.‭ ‬It had passed clean through his shoulder and only chipped a few bones,‭ ‬he had been very lucky.‭ ‬What had slowed him down was blood loss and an infection that got him.‭ ‬The infection was clearing up,‭ ‬but it had kept him down for the past week.‭ ‬Roy was weak,‭ ‬but he was getting stronger and he needed to be out of here.‭ ‬Hunter had found him this private hospice for his recovery and it had gone well until Mark strolled in this morning.

Mark came back into the room and sat in the chair next to the bed.‭ "‬Well,‭ ‬Roy,‭" ‬he said,‭ "‬we've got a little time before Sam picks up your slave and this cease fire officially begins.‭ ‬Until then,‭ ‬I need to keep an eye on you to make sure your slave obeys.‭" ‬Roy did not need to hear the unspoken threat of what would happen if Elaine did not,‭ ‬but Roy knew his pet would do as he ordered her.‭ "‬I think you and I are overdue for a nice conversation.‭ ‬You know,‭ ‬I like you,‭ ‬Roy and have tremendous respect for you.‭ ‬I still hold out some sliver of hope that you and I can work out our differences.‭ ‬It seems like a much more pleasant alternative than killing each other.‭"

"The problem,‭ ‬from my point of view,‭ ‬Mark,‭" ‬Roy said,‭ "‬is that you keep trying to kill me.‭ ‬I see it as either kill or be killed.‭ ‬Now that you've killed Leon and Faybio it becomes harder to reach a settlement.‭"

"Just Leon and Faybio‭? ‬Really‭? ‬Do you realize how many of my men you have killed‭? ‬Roy,‭ ‬my boy,‭ ‬you are a one man slaughter house.‭ ‬With all your mines and traps,‭ ‬you have probably spread a dozen of my employees across the west.‭ ‬That does not even include those two dead cowboys.‭ ‬You have killed more men than I have,‭ ‬but I am willing to move beyond that.‭"

"What were their names‭?" ‬Roy asked.

‭"‬Whose names‭?"

"The names of all the men I killed.‭"

Mark waved his hand.‭ "‬Oh,‭ ‬I don't know.‭ ‬Bill something or another and one was named Steve,‭ ‬Steve Jackson.‭ ‬I think.‭" ‬Mark chuckled.‭ "‬Okay,‭ ‬I see your point.‭ ‬Mine were the faceless hirelings all bad guys have in movies while Leon and Faybio were friends.‭ ‬Had you killed Sam I would be less likely to strike a deal,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Do you think we can move beyond them‭?"

Roy sighed.‭ ‬He was tired of all this,‭ ‬too.‭ "‬I don't know,‭ ‬Mark.‭ ‬It might be tough to convince Hunter that killing you is not the safest course of action.‭"

"You do have the files on me‭? ‬Aren't those enough of a deterrent‭?"

"Obviously not.‭ ‬Okay,‭ ‬Mark,‭ ‬let's just cut to the chase.‭ ‬I'm not completely against the idea of some sort of settlement in all this.‭ ‬I see a couple of problems,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬The first is that for Hunter‭ ‬the best and most logical solution for this is having you and Sam dead.‭ ‬Hunter is not all that vengeful,‭ ‬but he does prefer simple solutions to complex problems and the simple solution would be killing everyone on the wrong side.‭ ‬Getting him not to do that would be difficult.‭"

"Could you convince him of that‭?"

"Could you convince me of that‭?"

Mark laughed.‭ "‬You raise a good point.‭ ‬What other problems do you see‭?"

"Second,‭" ‬Roy continued,‭ "‬there is your slave trade.‭"

"What slave trade‭?" ‬Mark asked innocently.

‭"‬Don't be a fucking asshole,‭ ‬Mark,‭" ‬Roy snapped.‭ "‬If you were not illegally exporting slaves in exchange for drugs I would not have the file on you and you would not be trying to kill me to get it.‭ ‬If you were not doing it,‭ ‬you and I would not be here and might actually be doing profitable business instead of wasting a lot of money and killing a lot of people.‭ ‬So do not play stupid,‭ ‬it is an insult to my intelligence.‭"

"Fair enough,‭" ‬Mark relaxed a bit.‭ "‬And I apologize for insulting you.‭ ‬I can make no offers or promises on that.‭"

"I'm not asking for any.‭ ‬Right now I am just listing the problems we are going to have,‭" ‬Roy was irritable.‭ ‬He was still in some pain and having a gun stuck in his face put him in a bad mood.‭ "‬I think we can skip any sort of financial restitution.‭"

"I disagree,‭" ‬Mark answered.‭ "‬Bruce and Bligh have done a lot of damage.‭ ‬I do not want to bear that loss.‭"

"Fine,‭" ‬Roy conceded,‭ "‬we can leave it on the table.‭ ‬But it is all irrelevant anyway because everything is going to break down anyway.‭"

"And why is that‭?" ‬Mark asked,‭ ‬but he already knew the answer.

‭"‬Elaine.‭ ‬I am not giving her up and Sam won't agree to anything unless he gets her.‭"

Mark sighed.‭ ‬He knew it was true.‭ ‬If he was going to make peace with Roy and Hunter he would have to kill Sam and he was not going to do that.‭ ‬Sam was an old friend and partner and without him Mark would be too vulnerable.‭ ‬It was that damn slave Elaine's fault.‭ ‬Maybe if he took her out,‭ ‬Roy and Sam would not fight over her and this deal would be done.‭ ‬He didn't realize it was a pipe dream,‭ ‬they were too far apart on everything else,‭ ‬Elaine was just an excuse.

‭"‬So that's the way it's got to be then‭?" ‬Mark said regretfully.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬don't try to sound like a damn martyr,‭ ‬Mark,‭" ‬Roy snapped.‭ "‬This whole fuck up is your fault.‭ ‬You are the one exporting slaves,‭ ‬you were the one who set up the ambush at Arsenic Wells and you were the one who set up the ambush in Canada.‭ ‬This is your fault all around.‭ ‬Had you actually been able to finish the job,‭ ‬or send competent enough people to do it for you,‭ ‬this would be over.‭ ‬But you screwed it up.‭ ‬You never sent enough people or the right people to do it,‭ ‬you hung back and hired flunkies so you would not have to get your hands dirty.‭ ‬Yes,‭ '‬that's the way it's got to be‭'‬,‭" ‬Roy mocked.‭ "‬And as soon as that‭ ‬48‭ ‬hours is up,‭ ‬watch out.‭"

Mark realized that any further conversation would be impossible so he turned on the tv.‭ ‬Awkwardly enough,‭ ‬the lead story on CNN was the fire in Canada and the continued diplomatic fallout.‭ ‬Mark knew that Roy was right.‭ ‬He had messed up in not taking Roy seriously enough as a threat.‭ ‬He feared and respected Hunter,‭ ‬but knew he needed some direction.‭ ‬He thought that Greg would be the one for that,‭ ‬but Greg was old,‭ ‬soft and corrupt,‭ ‬he really did not know about the export business or didn't care and if he did care he could be bought off.‭ ‬But Roy kind of came out of nowhere.‭ ‬He was the tech guy who wound up finding out about Mark's business and he was young enough and idealistic enough to give a shit.‭ ‬It was odd that someone who had a slave and who actively supported slavery was so touchy about the minor point of where you could sell them.‭ ‬On top of that,‭ ‬Roy was only‭ ‬22‭ ‬but he seemed a step ahead of Mark at almost every turn.‭ ‬Roy was directing things and directing with fatal results.‭ ‬What Mark really wanted was Roy on his side,‭ ‬but if he could not do that he would have him dead.

‭"‬Why do you care if I trade some slaves for drugs‭?" ‬Mark asked.‭ "‬Sure,‭ ‬it's against the Association rules,‭ ‬but it's not like you are big believer in rules or laws.‭"

"Because slaves are people,‭" ‬Roy explained.‭ "‬The Association has rules to make sure that they are treated decently.‭ ‬Mark,‭ ‬this comes down to a deep difference in philosophies.‭ ‬To you,‭ ‬the women who are slaves are just another commodity to be used and disposed of as their owners wish.‭ ‬You have no obligation to them and if you can trade one for a plane load of marijuana,‭ ‬great,‭ ‬as long as you turn a profit.‭"

"Yes.‭ ‬And‭?"

"I see things differently.‭ ‬Being a slave owner carries a lot of responsibility.‭ ‬When a woman becomes a slave,‭ ‬she puts her life into the hands of her owner.‭ ‬The slave has a duty to obey her master and satisfy his every desire.‭ ‬He has a duty to keep her alive and,‭ ‬within the limits of being a slave,‭ ‬safe.‭ ‬The Association helps ensure that, and when you trade the women to people who are out of the country and out of the Association you are removing any safeguards.‭ ‬What happens to them after you trade them‭? ‬Do you even know‭?"

Mark shrugged.‭ "‬Not my problem.‭ ‬Once they are on the plane,‭ ‬they belong to someone else.‭ ‬What he chooses to do with his property is none of my business.‭"

"Slaves are people,‭ ‬too.‭" ‬Roy said sternly.

‭"‬Now you starting to sound like Sam.‭ ‬At least you are young enough to still be idealistic,‭ ‬I'm not sure what his excuse is.‭"

"And that's where it all breaks down,‭ ‬Mark.‭ ‬You and I come at this from dramatically different philosophies and I do not think we can find common ground.‭"

"Yeah,‭ ‬I guess you're right.‭ ‬Let's see if there's a Mariners‭' ‬game on.‭"

==================

Elaine finished drinking her coffee and washed Hunter's semen out of her mouth.‭ ‬She dressed in shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt with no bra or panties.‭ ‬She tidied up camp,‭ ‬packed her things in the car and made sure Roy's box was safely hidden and secure.‭ ‬She did not know if Sam was going to take the car or just her,‭ ‬but she wanted it all together.‭ ‬She had no idea when Sam would get there so once everything was packed up she sat in the shade and tried to read her book,‭ ‬but she could not concentrate on War and Peace,‭ ‬she just kept thinking of being fucked by Sam.‭ ‬She eventually gave up and tried to nap,‭ ‬but she was well rested and too scared and aroused to sleep.‭ ‬She wound up thinking and thinking about all that had happened to her since she met Roy,‭ ‬all the times she had been fucked,‭ ‬all the times she came,‭ ‬all the people who had dominated her.