Elara's Green Shame

Story Info
Elf warrior's perverted mission into the orcish lands.
15.5k words
4.48
14.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

It was rare for an individual guard to be summoned to meet the ruler who was chosen by the Sun God of the elves. So Elara knew she was either going to be rewarded or severely punished in his large golden hall.

"Faithful Royal Guard Elara of House Highsun greets the Sun King," Elara voiced on her left knee in front of her king's throne dais. She wore a golden armor that almost matched her long silky hair that flowed along a special crevice of her backplate like a decoration.

"You may rise, I have a task for you," the Sun King stated from his golden throne that matched his robes and eyes. Eyes that were a sign of true royalty. Unlike the green ones Elara used to stare at her king's feet even when she stood up.

"As you may know, the Prince of Dawn was slain in battle by the northern savages. You are to find his sword by infiltrating the orc clans and return it," the Sun King commanded. Even if his voice was filled with unquestionable authority, his words made even one of his guards doubt him for a moment.

"My king, I mean no disrespect but how am I supposed to infiltrate... an orc clan?" Elara asked with more confusion than anything else. But the noble warrior let none of it show on her perfectly sculpted elven face.

"You have proven to be the most competent of my guards, so that is for you to figure out. But you must succeed in retrieving the sword. Those savages must not be allowed to possess one of our holy relics," the Sun King clarified even as agitation grew in his voice.

"My King, lend me a thousand frontier rangers, and you will have your sword," Elara tried to plead without daring to look up.

"I have already sent five thousand of them to those cursed grasslands, you may have a token to command their corpses," the Sun King boomed and threw a silver token from a tray held by a servant. It landed next to Elara's armored feet.

"You have your task, find the sword or your house will pay the price," the Sun King commanded before Elara had time to think anything she dared to say. So she simply bid her farewells and parted the hall with the token.

** * **

Three weeks had passed since Elara had reached the frontier of the northern grasslands. Even as the disguised Royal Guard had been received with hospitality at each of the elven hunter settlements, nobody seemed to know more about orcs than she already did. And since the hunters lived on the forest hills dangerously close to the main territory of the orcs, it seemed really suspicious.

"I'm sorry but dealing with orcs is illegal and deadly," Elara muttered to herself the reply many hunters had given her. She was sitting in her simplistic inn room while combing her golden hair that was a rarity among the frontier elves. After all, it was a sign of nobility given by the Sun God himself to her bloodline.

Even if Elara's unnaturally silky hair did not really need the intensive care she gave it, she did so to show her respect to the Sun God, and to calm down before sleep in such a rustic place. Though today the noble maiden felt like doing something else on top of it since it had been a while. So after she tied her hair into a tight ponytail, she stood up in her white nightgown and walked to her travel bag. From there the elf with a gaping smile took out a large alchemist-made dildo. It was just like any elf cock but way bigger.

"Hello there, Mr. Hunter," Elara mused with a tilted smile before kneeling to the edge of her bed and lifting her hem to reveal a perky elven ass. She slid the tip of the dildo to her already soaked vulva. Then she channeled her telekinetic magic to take control of the object that was just an inanimate object regardless of the appearances.

"You can cum inside... as long as you tell me about orcs," Elara voiced while she slid the dildo deeper to spread her elastic walls wide open just right. Image of a coarse hunter that had refused to tell her anything useful was in her mind. She had never seen such a big red beard on an elf before him.

"I bet a city elf like you is not used to a cock like this," Elara grunted with the lowest voice her melodic tones allowed. The tip had reached her inner gate and she shifted the flow of the telekinetic energy to simulate someone squeezing her clit.

"Please keep your promise, this is so disgraceful, I'm not a whore," the lustful elf replied to herself with a more ragged version of her normal tone. Her hands moved to bury her face while the shameful nature of the act filled her.

"Don't try, I saw your brand, just be a good cunt or I'm showing it to all my hunter buddies," Elara said with her rough tone while referring to the white text on her lower stomach. Brands like it were common among the female soldiers of the kingdom to prevent unwanted pregnancies that would hinder the service. Though it also did sexual acts more pleasurable.

A momentary wicked smile spread on Elara's lips before she made her magic pull her ponytail to tug her head. The perverse act of using her gifts from the Goddess of Serenity to toy with the holy hair of the Sun God made her nubile body burn in ways she lacked words. All the while she bathed in the deep sense of shame the act caused her.

"Please not my sacred hair, you are offending the Sun God," Elara pleaded to herself and made the dildo press into her as hard as she was barely able to tolerate.

"Don't try, a slut like you must be used to this by now," a playfully rough female voice replied that was not Elara's. It made her head tilt to see a beautiful black-haired woman in a skimpy purple dress. The strange's purple eyes had no shame and just stared at the dildo sticking out of the elf warrior. Not to mention there was an otherworldly aura about her.

"I know my sin, I did not start like this... I just could not... stop it from escalating... year after year," Elara stuttered and hid her face back into her hands even as she did nothing to hide her ass. "I'm ready to submit my body and soul to the punishment of the gods."

"I'm not here because of that, I'm Hestia, I heard you are interested in orcs," a playfully soft female voice stated in a confusingly casual tone. It made Elara swallow hard while she thought about her options. If it was really someone sent by the gods to punish her, it could be a test of some kind.

So Elara stood up without letting the dildo drop as it felt like the more shameful option for her in her sudden panic. Her heart had never beaten so fast and her body tingled and burned all over. But she still dragged down her hem to hide her hip.

"Noble lover, is it?" Hestia grinned while her piercing purple eyes trailed down Elara's body.

"How do you know?" Elara uttered as the woman had said what read on her lower stomach with a white text. Choosing that as her chastity brand was one of the most shameful acts of her life. At least so far.

"I'm not the only one who sees potential in you, consider yourself blessed," Hestia mused and suddenly leaned into a hug.

"Huh?" Elara gasped while a hand rubbed into her stomach and caused it to tingle.

"Blessed with this orc dictionary," Hestia declared and backed away like she had sensed that Elara was about to attack her. Even if the Royal Guard had been caught off guard, her first reaction after recovering was to consider the situation dangerous.

"The rest will depend on you," Hestia voiced and slapped Elara's face with a notebook. By the time it fell down, the woman was gone.

Elara almost took steps to go give chase when she noticed the door looked as locked and barricaded by a cabinet as before. Not to mention the dildo dropped out of her a moment later with a shamefully wet sound. It triggered her to kneel.

"I know my faults, I will dedicate my life to complete my holy mission. please have mercy on my immortal soul," Elara pleaded without getting any verbal reply. But a strong throb pulsed her lower stomach and she quickly pulled up her gown only to cover her swollen clit again. This time the noble warrior was too ashamed to masturbate and simply prayed to the gods the whole night without being able to sleep.

** * **

It had been over a month since Elara had been given her task, and she was still just sitting on a bushy hill overlooking the orcish grasslands. The seemingly endless short grass being waved by the wind would have looked almost peaceful if not for the row after row of spikes with skulls on them. They formed a weird barrier at the edge of the land of green and the hills.

Ever since the visit from the mysterious woman, Elara had been plagued by wet dreams about being caught. But even as she was completely certain it was connected to her brand, she had not dared to ask assistance from the traveling doctors of the frontier. If her brand had been shameful before, asking for help related to wet dreams was so much worse. So Elara had dedicated her time to hunt down the woman as unsuccessfully as she was with getting more information about orcs.

Elara's knuckles were tensed around the silver token the Sun King had given her. Besides that, she only had a rune-steel sword and some leather armor to fight the endless hordes of the green brutes that could run down a horse or tear limbs from a normal elf.

The hand not clutching the silver token held an open notebook that supposedly contained a dictionary to the orc language. Even if it felt like a scam from Hestia, the diligent Royal Guard had still memorized all of the words just to pursue something that could help her.

"Just what I'm supposed to do," Elara flared and tapped her head to the tree she was leaning to. Part of her hoped the orcs could just spot her and she could fight them to the end. But she had not seen even a single one of them moving in the endless sea of green.

While Elara was biting into a piece of dry meat from her bag, she noticed a small caravan moving along a dirt road that led to the grasslands. She had picked her hill just because it gave her vision over the path that looked used by carts even as no sane elf should ever come here.

The caravan drove to an area that lacked the spikes with skulls like it had been cleared for this purpose. Elara did not want to make guesses about what was going to happen even as things were definitely odd. Though her eternally beautiful face kept distorting a bit from puzzlement while beings that were clearly elves began setting up a camp. They did not keep their voices down and definitely did not try to hide. Like they did not know about the beast-like creatures that had set up the skulls nearby.

Elara laid down into the bushes of the hill as well as she could while keenly observing the camp below. She knew the orcs would come but there was no way the caravan did not know it too. But her puzzlement turned into shock when the ten male elves began to strip around their campfires. They sat on mattresses and it was clear most of the space they prepared was not being used by them.

Suddenly several orcs walked to the edge of the camp. They were all tall green brutes with tied long hair. And Elara could have sworn they had just teleported there. Though she spotted weird distortions in the grass where even more orcs appeared. She had seen the weird haze many times before but she had thought it had just been light playing with her eyes.

There was no way Elara's mouth would not have gaped open when the orcs stripped their leather loincloths instead of attacking. They carried several bags to the elves and sat around the campfires with them. All the while some of the green brutes stood fully armed at the edge of the camp. Elara had only seen them in drawings before that had not done justice to their muscular bodies. Or at least these orcs did not look as abominable as she had imagined.

The two groups changed trinkets, rocks, and all kinds of random items. Though as Elara locked her keen eyes on what they were doing, she could not ignore the large green cocks resting on the orc thighs. Just from how the elves were all one head shorter and way thinner than the green brutes, she could tell that the orchid manhoods were really big.

"Their... things are the size of my dildos... how can a real thing be so big," Elara muttered while her thoughts shifted to the dildo in her bag that could pleasurably stretch her elastic elven walls more than any real cock could. Though it also pulsed her body to remind her that she had substituted masturbation with prayer for two weeks by now. It was the longest she had been able to do so in years.

Once the two groups were done with the trades, they took out kegs and began to feast. They did not attempt to hide any more than before and Elara even heard individual words carried by the wind to her position. Though most were too distorted for her to be sure what they meant in the orcish language even as they somewhat matched the words in her notes.

But even as Elara's thoughts kept shifting between the green cocks and dildos, her eyes kept reminding her of the loose barrier of skulls on sticks. Once this odd meeting was done, she would follow the elf men and make them speak everything they knew about orcs even if she had to make some of them swallow her sword. Though that made her immediately think about swallowing the green swords herself.

In Elara's aroused mind, there had to be a reason why none of the elves were women. Maybe if the orcs saw one, they would be overcome by lust and ram their cocks down every hole they could find. With their strength, they could easily fuck most things to death. Just imagining such a shameful fate made the noble warrior's nethers throb.

The party at the camp lasted at least a few hours but when it ended, the participants simply laid down on their mattresses and began to sleep. Even the armed orcs outside the camp just laid down and most of them seemingly slept.

Even Elara let herself doze off while leaning to her hand. It granted her moments of sleep and when her head fell, she would wake up. After all, she had been traveling on the hills most of the day before finding this location. And weeks before that all around the frontier.

A weird dream came to Elara, in it she was sitting face to face with a big muscular orc. He was holding a golden sword she recognized in one hand, his big dildo-like green cock in the other. The elf maiden's bare hands were reaching for both while strange shadows lingered.

In the next moment, Elara jolted awake, her face was sideways on the ground, and her lips were covered in drool. She wiped her face but it was clear she had failed to wake up as she usually did. Though there were no changes in the camp. The male orcs and elves slept side by side as soundly as before.

Elara wanted to curse the fact her pussy had also gotten as soaked as her lips. There was no reason such a short and weird dream should make her feel so aroused. But it did not change the fact her nipples and clit were rock hard and her chastity brand pulsed.

One of the orcs had gotten hard in his sleep, it was still around the size of Elara's dildo, and it attracted her eyes while she kept observing the camp. And her clit and brand kept pulsing in a way that distracted her focus.

Even if all of the brutish faces were borderline revolting in Elara's mind, their bodies kept compensating tenfold. Like someone had wanted to create a dildo with a big green body just for one purpose.

The burning urge eventually made Elara focus her telekinetic energy into the folds of her pussy. She was going to show these orc brutes that she could satisfy herself without them. So the elf warrior bit into her lower lip while the vibrating magic filled her. She used it to emulate an object the size of her dildo.

As an image of a fellow member of Elara's guard came to her mind, an almost victorious grin spread to her lips. Her magic pulsed in a slow but forceful manner to make as little sound as possible. But her eyes kept staring at the orc with an erect cock. And suddenly she was imagining that it was the green brute behind her.

"What am I doing?" Elara uttered too loudly for her liking even as it did not seem anybody heard her. Her mind suddenly realized she should not be doing what she was doing. But before the elf warrior managed to decide the fate of her masturbation, she heard loud angry grunts. The orcs at the edge of the camp had multiplied. And they were clearly in two separate groups.

The ones who had been naked were dressing up quickly while the ones at the edge of the camp were loudly grunting at each other. But suddenly the two groups began to fight all the while the elves hurried to get their carts moving. Like they had been ready for a quick departure the whole time.

Even Elara prepared to move, she locked her sword scabbard to her belt before taking some small rocks into her left hand. Her plan was still to follow the caravan but if she could save them from orcs, the survivors might be more willing to tell her all she wanted to know.

While the strongest Royal Guard sneaked in the hill bushes, she noticed that some of the orcs in the new group were giving chase to the caravan even as the fight continued. Their strong green legs carried them very quickly, and one of the carts was kicked to roll to its side the moment they reached it.

The driver clearly died from the violent flight from the cart but one of the orcs still found the time to impale him. It soon became clear none of the elves could even reach the small dirt road between the hills. Though as only five orcs had chased after them, the number was nothing a self-assured elite warrior could not deal with.

Elara dropped her bag to a bush she could remember and dashed down the hill. One more cart had been kicked over before she reached the grass and a third flew before the orcs noticed her approaching with inhumane speed. Only one remained but Elara aimed the rocks in her hand with serene focus at the orc before he managed to kick it.

A burst of telekinetic power sent three small rocks with a visible air distortion across the field straight into the leading orc's head. It imploded a bit and he fell to the ground. The four others immediately focused on Elara even as they kept chasing the cart but she had plenty of more suitable rocks in a pouch at her belt.

The cart was almost kicked over before Elara managed to focus on the next burst to send three rocks flying. But she killed again just one orc and so delayed the fate of the cart by seconds before it was sent rolling on the grass. Once again the impact of the fall seemed to be enough to deal with the driver and most likely the ones who had been within the cart.

Elara unsheathed her sword to reveal her runic silver blade to the orc that charged at her. It swirled with telekinetic power and cut through the ax of the towering brute to slice his head. She used a focused pulse of power to block his last wild arm swing before his body collapsed to give room to the ax of the next orc.

A loud roar echoed in Elara's pointed ears that she silenced by emptying the rocks in her left hand into the orc's face with a short-range barrage. As long as she could focus on her telekinetic power, there would be no challenge to her from these brutes even if one of their hits could unseat riders, or shatter infantry formations.

Another group of orcs was approaching behind the last one so Elara did not waste time to gut open the remaining one who had been chasing the carts. Though as she shifted to face them, the leading orc lifted his hand.

"Calm your blade warrior, unless you wish to fight to the honorable death," the big orc with well-tied black hair and bulging muscles voiced. His group was armed with ridiculously large spears and axes that looked very sturdy despite being a bit crude.

"You speak to me?" Elara uttered as the green brute spoke the common tongue of the elves. But her main shock came from the tingling reaction of her body. She had never seen muscles of such ridiculous size and firmness before so close. Though at least her warrior instincts had let her ignore it during the fight even if she suddenly became aware of her wet state.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers