Elara's Green Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take my seed, worthy elf," Groler boomed and slammed his cock deep into Elara. It was followed by an explosive burst of heat and pressure. Though only a moment later, she was dropped to the ground only to have more thick semen shot on her.

A strong convulsion almost shifted Elara's pussy and she pressed her teeth as close as she could. Her hip trembled with burning radiation, hard enough to make her ears, toes, and fingers twitch. The release of the climax devastated the elf maiden's body to the point she was not sure what was even happening.

"See my unrivaled potency elf, if you want all of it inside of you next time, join my clan," Groler declared while he kept jerking his cum on Elara who just laid on her back in the pool with a gaping grin. Especially her breasts took the brunt of the after shots from the fat green cock.

"Elara, do you wish to leave my clan behind and accept a new one?" Neuver shouted and Elara was forced to gasp for air for a moment to say anything.

"Chief, I came here just today, I'm not ready to leave," Elara slurred even as Groler kept jerking his cock on her. The convulsions of her body were not stopping like she had been overloaded by his green meat.

"As she says," Neuver stated.

"Very well then, a year from now I will come and see if my seed was the victor," Groler grunted and knelt down over Elara's hip. His hands landed on her breasts to rub his seed into them. It tingled her skin while her breathing managed to get even more ragged.

Elara did not even want to think what else the orc wanted to do to her. Her body was a perverted disgrace for a noble elf that deserved anything that was done to it. So even as her eyes were locked closed, her mind began projecting images of deranged future possibilities despite her wish not to think about them.

"We are done here," Groler suddenly declared and tapped Elara's cheek before standing up. The last thing she wanted to think about was how her skin once again felt far too clean despite just being drenched in abundant cum.

Heavy steps moved around Elara but she refused to open her eyes. At this point, everything would be so much simpler if the orcs just made her into a slave. She would no longer need to think and her body could be endlessly punished for being such a disgrace. Though a twisted grin was trying to get to her lips even as she thought such a pathetic fate.

"I respect your decision to lose to him on purpose to repay his son, but I won't agree with it," Neuver boomed.

"I did not lose on purpose," Elara muttered while lifting to sit.

"It disgraces you to lie when we all saw how you just gave up after his breeding tool entered you," Neuver stated.

"You can't blame Elara, she was born to be a female and any chief has potent seed," Rekar voiced an odd defense that irked Elara enough to make her agitated even in her post-climax bliss.

"Then Elara, I challenge you to a fight to submission, I refuse to accept that my seed would lose to that impatient fool," Neuver declared.

"My seed entered her first, I can guarantee that Groler will have no available soil to root into," Rekar voiced.

"Why can't you just fuck me? I don't care, just fuck me," Elara flared. But even as she did so, her face jolted and she clapped her hands to cover her mouth.

"Just let her sleep off her shame, tomorrow is another day to breed," one of the crowd exclaimed. Several others grunted in agreement. After that, Elara was escorted to a yurt where she managed to pass out from exhaustion even as several naked orcs slept around her.

And so Elara successfully infiltrated the clans. Though for the first time, the elven Royal Guard did not feel proud of her accomplishment and wished nobody outside the grasslands would ever learn of her triumph.