Elara's Green Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see no dishonor in being below such a mighty warrior such as yourself," Rekar declared and fell on his back on the ground. "You will find my seed worthy despite my defeat. I swear that I will make sure no warrior grown from it shall disappoint you."

"Wait, you mean... we doing it here?" Elara uttered. "Can't we go to a tent?"

"Are you ashamed to take my seed?" Rekar boomed and lifted his head.

"Huh?" Elara gasped while trying not to stare at the fat cock that laid on Rekar's lower stomach. Though none of the green-skinned creatures around her had any issues burning her form into their minds.

"Just look at that frail elf form, she is ashamed of her inability to breed with a warrior as strong as the First Blade," someone from the crowd shouted and others grunted in odd agreement. Considering their number, the audience was oddly silent to the point it added to Elara's internal confusion.

"If you do not find my First Blade pleasing, you may have your pick among our warriors. But it is almost as disrespectful for a warrior to refuse to fight as it is to breed," Neuver declared. The odd condemnation in his tone made Elara feel guilty in a strange way.

"Even if you bested me, my seed is worthy, but if you don't see that, I will live with this shame for the rest of my life," Rekar boomed and closed his eyes. Elara could have sworn it looked for a moment that he was about to cry.

"Elf, I wish to challenge you to prove the value of orc seed," one of the audience declared and stepped forward. He looked far more aggressive than Rekar to the point Elara doubted her chances. Especially after she realized she was heavily drained all the while her ability to focus was decreasing.

"T-there is no need, I will breed with the First Blade," Elara declared with a weird distortion in her melodic tone. The deranged shame of saying such a thing in public almost made her ears twitch from twisted shame.

"I'm glad you saw my value as I saw yours. I will do my utmost best not to disappoint you with my seed," Rekar declared while laying like a dead man. "There will be no dishonor being under the stronger warrior."

Elara swallowed hard and walked next to the green brute before kneeling down to his side. Her skin was burning from all the stares almost as much as her brain was melting from just staring at the obscene cock that was attached to a mass of bulging muscles.

"Are you doubting your ability to breed?" Rekar asked as the elven warrior just stared at the pulsing green veins for what had felt like a tortured eternity to her. She was suddenly hoping the orcs would have just turned her into a mindless sex toy that would not have needed to think or act on her own.

"Huh?" Elara uttered. Her mind began a proper slideshow of all the things that she had done with her alchemist-made dildos. None of them looked as feral as the orc cock even if they were in the same size range. Not to mention the veins were actually pulsing on the green meat that was too heavy to lift up on its own.

"It is a shame a mighty warrior like yourself was born with such a feeble frame," Rekar said with odd sadness. "I'm willing to bear the dishonor of letting you force my seed out without proper breeding."

"Think what you say, you can't stay as the First Blade if you let yourself be humiliated in such a way," someone from the audience boomed even as it was Elara who was getting aroused in public despite the surrounding green brutes.

"I will not change my mind, I will share this dishonor with Elara, may Koraga see our value in how we fight but not in the way we breed," Rekar boomed like going to breed in a yurt was still not an option.

"Elf, I accept you as one of our clan, but the shame you bring on my First Blade, I will never forget," Neuver declared. "Once you are done humiliating him, my bonds with him demand me to challenge you to a fight to honorable submission."

"I'm taking it, I will do it, I will," Elara uttered and moved to kneel on Rekar's hip. Then she lifted the cock to point at her vulva while biting her lower lip. Suddenly Elara no longer wanted to think, this was just a part of her holy mission from the Sun King, and she was no longer able to deny how edible the cock was.

"Do not let your shame ruin your body, even if you lack the ability to breed with strong warriors, you can still compensate in battle in the eyes of Koraga," Rekar voiced with odd concern while Elara's opening parted to take in his tip. Her wet state competed as the focus of her shame as the transparent juices even dripped down along the green veins.

"I can handle this size, just shut up about my shame," Elara flared and sat down in one go. A move that her mind was too pulsed to even regret. The tip slid into the elastic space at the side of her inner gate. Even as it pushed her womb, it still allowed all of the orc-meat to enter her without issues.

"S-see? I took it, I-I really t-took it," Elara stuttered while holding her stomach. The pulsing brand was a bit bulged by the mighty shaft. Though her biggest issue was all the delayed sensation that slowly burned her body and mind more and more. Even her ears twitched while saliva rushed to both of her lips.

"This elf warrior can take a true warrior's manhood," Neuver gasped. He and several others walked closer and some knelt down to have a better look at Elara. She closed her eyes while her entire body blushed from a deep sense of shame she lacked words in any language to describe. It almost burned her more than anything else inside of her and felt like excitement in a very perverse way.

As the mass of green brutes blocked the wind entirely, their strong breathing brushed Elara's skin in uneven assaults from several directions. They were like hot blasts of disgustingly deranged air that made the elf warrior shiver from within. Though what devastated her senses the most was the orc's strong pulse.

There was odd silence among the crowd while Elara's heartbeat suddenly matched Rekar's. She was able to feel it with her legs, with her palms that leaned to his firm stomach, and most of all with her inner folds. The sense of being one with the green brute was more than enough to fry her mind to the point she just wanted to cum on his cock. A feat that she was able to tell would be humiliatingly easy.

Without words or opening her eyes, Elara began lifting her hip. Her folds trailed the bulged veins that were dragged a bit by her lift. A wet suction sound echoed in the nubile elf's mind while she reached the optimal point to go back down.

"Just like a pleasure dildo, nothing more," Elara muttered in a melodic accent of elven language that ended up sounding far too much like a pleasurable gasping to her ears. It made her bite her lower lip while she slid down the cock.

"This elf gets wet like a proper warrior," one of the orcs commented with a coarse tone. It was followed by agreeable grunting all around Elara. It made her press her eyes close harder even as it did nothing.

"Indeed, I thought their females were only good with fighting but now that I see one naked, they are even able to breed with a real warrior," Neuver mused while Elara kept lifting on the cock only to fall down again. Her walls clamped hard enough on the green meat to force her to exert her thigh muscles despite the simple movement.

"Show some respect, Elara is now one of our clan warriors," Rekar flared. It forced the mentioned noble elf to flash a twisted grin that she quickly swallowed along with his cock.

"My mistake, Elara, from now on, who does not address you with the respect of a warrior is dishonoring our entire clan," Neuver boomed.

Elara thrust her hip down with more strength than usual but it only triggered a convulsing climax. For a moment it took most of her strength and she just sat on the cock with twitching ears. Her entire focus went to not let any humiliating throat sounds indicate her climax.

"Elara, how many strong warriors have you birthed and how many kills they have?" one of the orcs asked but the elf warrior just gritted her teeth. The pulses from her climax had not yet stopped but the meaty rod inside of her felt as sturdy as before.

"She might have great breasts, but she does not have the honor of having birthed strong warriors. It brings her too much shame to admit," Rekar explained. His voice sounded far too casual for Elara and it made her almost annoyed without knowing why.

"No wonder she sought a new clan, it will be our duty to see to that she is able to breed with worthy warriors," Neuver mused to an echo of agreeable grunting. The agitation swell within Elara and her hip jolted up like she needed to prove the elven ability to breed. Her sudden urge to do so made another confused smile flash on her lips.

"Hear that Elara, despite your frail form, many strong warriors are willing to offer you their seed," Rekar said. It drew Elara to assault his cock with hard hip thrusts, but the harder she did so, the bigger risk of her climaxing again was.

"Just cum already," Elara flared and gyrated a moment on the dick that was resisting her forceful moves. She had never experienced the shame of cumming before the man.

"Even if it honors me that you ask my assistance, I will not dishonor you by not letting the victor take my seed on her own," Rekar replied. It triggered Elara to lift up with a sway of her hip but then she lowered back down the cock like she was considering the best ways to attack.

Elara swore to herself she would not cum a second time before this oddly polite green brute. So she shifted her position to crouch on the cock with support from her hands. If she just focused on that, there was no way she could not just milk him dry at leisure.

The crowd observed Elara with silent interest. Though their breathing still tingled her skin and her eyes stayed as tightly shut as before. But it did not hinder the elf warrior's determination to slam her hip down and rapidly lift it in repeat.

Even as Elara's new position did not allow her to take all of the green rod in, it let her move her hip in a mechanical fashion that milked the cock with ease. There was even some natural sway that tilted some of the length within her in a way that especially attacked the tip.

Strike after hip strike, Elara's confidence in her ability to make the orc cum increased but he did not let out any sounds to indicate it. So excited fear filled the elf warrior from the risk of being made to cum over and over again on the fat green cock.

"Elara's breasts are very arousing," one of the orcs commented and others grunted in agreement. It made Elara realize that the way she moved made her breasts sway. By now every orc around her should be rock-hard and just the mental image of it caused her breathing to turn more ragged.

"Elara's breeding is arousing, I will never see frail metal-clad elf warriors the same way again," Neuver mused. His rough orc words echoed in Elara's mind all the while the hard cock burned her hard enough for her to suspect she could never forget it.

"Elara, tell me, is your ability to breed exceptional among your kind?" one of the crowd asked. It made Elara just move her hip faster without caring if it would be too much to the durable green meat.

"A warrior of few words, who lets her actions speak, you truly honor our clan by choosing it," Neuver declared.

Elara gritted her pearly teeth and just focused on maintaining her mechanical movement even as her ears suddenly twitched. It was weak enough for her to deny it even being a climax but a moment later when a hot pulse surged into her core, the orc had definitely climaxed the first time.

"I offer you my seed, may it take root and bring birth to a great warrior worthy of your ability," Rekar boomed while Elara collapsed on top of him. It spurted out a lot of the seed and the orcs almost gasped in shock. The white creamy substance oozed out of her while her nether holes convulsed in sync with her ears.

"Behold the potency of the First Blade of our clan," Neuver declared. In the next moment, Rekar pushed to stand up and grabbed Elara's legs to keep her hanging in the air. She was far too hot and bothered to resist even when several more orc hands landed on her skin.

"G-gangbang n-now?" Elara uttered while hands intercepted the seed that dripped down her stomach. It was rubbed to her skin like tingling paint.

"Consider the favor you owed repaid, not only have you taken my seed but let me experience the excitement that can happen only between two great warriors," Rekar explained. "So let us help you keep my worthy seed."

Elara really did not want to care anymore even as she locked her eyes tightly shut. Her supposed mission was proceeding more than it had in the past month and her life belonged to the Sun King. And since this was his will, she should have no objections to it. Though despite the elf warrior's internal reasoning, a gaping smile still spread to her lips for a moment.

There had never been such a strong reaction from Elara's brand just from being touched. Especially the fingers that trailed the letters were tingling with radiating pleasure. Though it was overshadowed by the hands that dared cup her perky breasts. They were more than a handful even to the orcs that felt them up from multiple directions.

Once the external semen was thoroughly rubbed into Elara's skin. Rekar spread her legs a bit more to let other orcs push their fingers into her pussy to spurt out more seed for their perverted purposes. Especially one of the fingers kept rubbing her swollen clit more than others.

"Ighii hiii," Elara let out a couple of feral sounds before she gagged her mouth with her hands. Her walls had decided to start convulsing around the fingers in her pussy and she definitely did not want to admit it being a climax.

"We shall feast to honor the feats of our new warrior who still achieves greatness in any way she can despite her frail form," Neuver boomed and the crowd cheered. Elara felt and heard them move away soon after and she parted her eyes for a moment to see the orcs spearing out to sit in ways that gave enough space for others to pass through the area.

"How long you plan to keep me up like this," Elara muttered while being ashamed by her lack of disgust from the drying up orc seed on her skin. Or at least it should have been all over her skin, but even as it was mostly gone, she did not want to focus on it.

"As long as your need me to," Rekar replied. His sturdy grip around Elara's knees definitely did seem to indicate he could go on forever.

"Then you can let me down now," Elara voiced. She did not need the rush of blood to make her any more mentally confused about everything.

"If you are sure the seed had taken root," Rekar mused and lowered Elara down. She immediately jolted to her feet with mild disorientation. Though no more seed burst out of her.

"Do you have baths?" Elara muttered while feeling too gross to even touch herself. She suddenly hoped her ability to think straight would never return.

"It might rain soon," Rekar mused and looked up. Elara really hoped he had just used a wrong word and not meant that orcs only washed with rain. They had an odd lack of smell for being so unhygienic.

"So, where are the females?" Elara asked. Even if she had not been able to focus on it, she was suddenly worried her mission might end in being tied up to some breeding cave.

"The curse of the female warrior, in no time you will join the others with warriors inside of them to wait for their birth," Rekar explained. "But now, let us feast."

"Join where?" Elara asked while Rekar sat down.

"The yurts of the mothers, of course, you elves do not secure your carrying females into closed houses?" Rekar replied with a confused head tilt.

"How do you know who to enclose?" Elara kept asking.

"When they ask for it, do not worry, you will be served by the feeble members of the clan and you will lack nothing," Neuver declared as he came out of his Yurt. He too was suddenly naked, it made Elara look away just to discover that every orc she could see had stripped. Only the goblins in leashes still had their rags even as some of them had large boners that grew out of them.

"Right... I will be sure to say when I feel pregnant," Elara muttered and knelt down. There was no way she would sit on the grass as casually as the green brutes seemed to be able to do.

"You must be the elf warrior Elara, I'm the Shaman Kolkat," an orc with swirling blue body markings boomed. It made Elara focus as she knew that some rare orcs actually understood some feral magic enough to use it in battle. This shaman looked as muscular as the rest and Elara's focus shifted to his bare cock that grew to full glory while she stared at it.

"Definitely a female, with nice breasts," Kolkat declared and sat down even closer to Elara than she had sat to Rekar. When Neuver sat down, the elf warrior realized the four of them had formed a group of their own, like many others around the camp.

"That she is, it's a shame you missed her to make our First Blade submit to breed," Neuver voiced. "But there is always the next time."

"Elara, do male elves expand to the size of a true warrior like you spread to fit a true warrior?" one of the orcs nearby asked. It made Elara freeze while she closed her eyes again. The orcs were clearly going to just keep publicly humiliating her with words and actions to no end.

"Are you ashamed to admit the fact male elves lack potency and size?" the orc warrior exclaimed.

"You know they are lacking in size, you have seen the ones who are not too ashamed to bear them with pride," Rekar voiced like to defend Elara.

"I have to know, is it true your kind expands to fit the new warrior?" Kolkat suddenly asked.

"Huh," Elara gawked while she once again doubted her understanding of the orcish language.

"It has to be true just from looking at your size, especially how your breasts have grown so well," Kolkat mused.

"Elara, do not let this magic-crazed old warrior bother you," Neuver voiced. "Here comes the meat."

A swarm of wrinkly but muscular goblins came and placed large juicy pieces of meat on the orcs laps. One of them was placed even on Elara's thighs and she swallowed hard just from the size.

** * **

By the time Elara had eaten close to half of the big piece of meat on her lap, most of the orcs at the camp-wide feast had finished several. Though what agitated her the most was the odd pity Rekar kept looking at her.

"At least with a smaller frame, you consume less, so you need to hunt less," Rekar mused with a pat of Elara's back. She was almost dizzy from the strong spice even as she had been able to drink from a questionable-looking leather bucket the goblins used to carry water to them. It had been oddly refreshing all things considering.

"I wonder, will the warriors you birth be twice smaller than an orc while twice stronger than you," Neuver mused. He had no shame of just stroking his cock while staring at Elara's erect nipples.

"What makes you even think elf can even breed with an orc," Elara shrugged and lifted the remaining meat from her lap to a nearby bucket. It was immediately picked up by Rekar who bit into it.

"Because we just saw it happen," Neuver exclaimed and several nearby orcs grunted in agreement.

"Right," Elara muttered and splashed some water from a nearby bucket to her thighs. Several orcs looked at her almost shocked but the noble elf was not going to leave the traces of the spicy sauce on her skin. It had not been fading away like the semen had.

"Neuver, is the elf that killed my son in here?" a loud voice boomed through the camp and a big orc brute marched through the sitting crowd. He had no weapon and he was ripping off the last of his leathers while his bulging muscles looked like they had been strained.